• Published 15th Jan 2023
  • 307 Views, 1 Comments

Friends Forever, Heroes Together - TheSuperTransformerFan



32 heroic teams are called to win a special tournament in which whichever team wins can have their greatest wish come true! In order to have that wish granted, an intense battle to decide the fate of our worlds...will be unleashed!

  • ...
 1
 307

Shantae VS Muscle Team

Shantae arrived at a beach for her newest fight, and stopped when she saw her opponents she would face. Xander (Mystic Force Green) & Katie (Time Force Yellow). She smiled. “So, I’m facing a few muscle bound rangers?” She asked. “This should be interesting. “Where even are your muscles?”

Xander just smiled. “It looks like you don’t know the first things about muscle bound opponents!” He joked.

Shantae just gasped. “That wasn’t very nice of you!” She said in rage.

“I’m just joking!” He said, as he got out his morpher. “Now, let’s see who the strongest is!” He activated it. “Magical Source! Mystic Force!”

“Time For Time Force!” Katie said, as she took the initiative to morph as well. In a flash. they both morphed into their ranger forms. Shante ran up to them, starting the fight.

She first used her dash attack, to jump up, and turn into a water lily, as Xander got out his Magistaff. “Mystic Axe!” He shouted, as his weapon transformed and he ran up to her, as she dashed away!

“Uh, right behind you!” The genie said, as he turned around.

Xander turned to Katie. “Let’s get her, Katie!” She nodded, as she got out her blaster. “V4!” She shouted, as she aimed it at her.

“Oh my gosh!” Shantae gasped, as she dashed away while Katie fired at her every which way! After a while, she stopped firing.

“Where is she?” Xander asked, his weapon at the ready. Suddenly, she jumped at them with her hair as a whip. They gasped, as they tried to deflect her with their weapons! She kept trying to get to them too. So far, they shouldn’t get to the other.

Suddenly, Katie got out her other weapon! “Chrono Saber!” She called out, as she swung her arms in a clock position and slashed her down, but Shantae dodged it rather quickly.

“Mystic Muscles!” Xander called out, as he activated his code, and formed his muscular form. “I’ll show this genie who she’s messing with!” He said, as he lifted Katie up.

“Wait, Xander! What are you doing?!” Katie asked in shock.

“Fire!” Xander shouted, as he thrust her at the genie, only for Shantae to whip her hair around at the two rangers. Katie got back up, as she got ready to punch her. But, Shantae kept using her hair to whip her.

“Alright!” He said, as he got out his Axe. “Let’s see how you like a taste of blade!” He swung his axe at her, but she literally used her hair to whip is out of his hand. Flustered, he and Katie tried to blast her with their weapons, but her hair proved to be too much for them. She repeatedly whipped them, until they were too weak from their attacks.

Her hair was so overwhelming them, they they immediately fell down and didn’t explode...but they just laid there! She smiled, walking up to them, as she put her foot on Katie’s chest. “Looks like you’re just plain ol amateurs.” She said, as she rolled them on her foot, on the ground. She smiled, as her final battle was won!

But just as she was about to head back, a beam appear before her on the ground. She turned to see it, and was shocked to see a purple armored warrior standing before her. “Void Knight!” She gasped, as she got ready to fight again.

“Are you the strongest?” He asked, pointing his sword at her.

“It doesn’t matter what I am!” She growled. “You’re trying to murder everyone on the battlefield when this is just all in good fun!”

“Fight me!” Void Knight said, as Shantae ran up to him. Her hair clashed with his weapons, as she pushed him back.

“What are you after?!” She asked in rage. “Are you trying to kill everyone?”

“No.” The Knight answered. “I just want to fight the strongest warrior!” He pushed her to the side, with his shield, as she jumped away from him. They continued to clash, as Shante got her hair ready, and whipped him down.

He got back up. “Not bad!” He simply said.

“VOID KNIGHT!” A voice said. He turned to see Twilight running up to him, and ran towards her.

Shantae saw her, and gasped. “Twilight, what are you doing here?!” She asked in shock. But Twilight fired at beam at him, only for the Knight to bop her in the face with his shield, sending her down. She gasped, and then growled at him.

Void Knight was ready to do his power play on the alicorn. “Time to finish you off!” He said, as he got his sword ready and prepared to slash her.

“Twilight, NO!” Shantae screamed as she took her in her arms, and they teleported before Void Knight could finsh either of them.

Void Knight growled at his enemies being gone. “Where did you go?!” He snarled. “Come back! I’m not through with you!” Suddenly, Emperor Marvo arrived to his side, angry.

“Void Knight, you idiot!” Marvo scolded him. “You blew it!” He hit his helmet firmly.

“This was not in the plan!” The Knight said, as he growled. He would have to save his attacks for another day. Right now, Shantae’s matches were done, and Twilight was saved. That was all that mattered.

Author's Note:

Winner by TKO: Shantae!