• Published 5th Nov 2021
  • 501 Views, 7 Comments

Parallel Universe Love - IzukuBakugou

  • ...
41
 7
 501

Chapter 1 The Villain Attack

Hi my name is Izuku Midorya or as some of my friends call me "Deku". I am a hero in training going through a hero course but nut just any hero course I am going to UA High the best school to go to for hero's in training.

Right now me and another class mate of mine well actually a childhood friend of mine Kacchan or Katsuki Bakugou. Him and I are training with the current #1 hero Endeavor. Now I would like to stay and chat more but Kacchan and I need to go on patrol on the area Endeavor is having us patrol around!



-With Deku And Bakugou-

Deku POV-

As I get outside the agency I see Kacchan already there waiting for me.

"Kacchan Good Morning!" I say this with a big smile on my face. And as usually Kacchan says-

"TCH!" He is not a morning person. "Shut it shitty nerd! Let's just get this over with. I wanna get back here as fast as I can I am Fucking hungry. Fucking Endeavor making us do this before we eat!"

"Sure Kacchan lets go."

Lately Kacchan and I have been getting along or at least he tolerates me. But between you and me I like Kacchan a lot like I like like him. I realized this feeling a while back but kept them hidden. I have no idea how he would react to me telling him so I wont tell him until the time is right.

Bakugou POV

"where is the fucking nerd he always shows up late!"

Then I see him come down and tell me good morning with a big smile. "cute" I thought. And as usual I give him my shit.
As we move along the city doing our patrol I pick up some weird noise it sounds like someone yelling.

"hey nerd do you hear that."

"yea it sounds like someone screaming kacchan. Should we check it out?"

"yea lets go nerd!"

As we go and check out the noise we come across a villain and a poor girl she looks to be still in middle school. I see Deku go to move but I put my arm up giving him a silent warning to stay where he is and he nods. Then I signal him that we need to check out the situation before we act and he nods again. We see that it looks to be a middle age man. He has blond hair in a under cut side swept style, he is wearing a leather jacket and a white shirt underneath, black jeans and green military boots, quirk unknown for the moment. And the girl well I was right she is in middle school. I recognize the black uniform it's the same as mine and the nerds uniforms in middle school. I motion to Deku that we can take charge now and he once again nods.

"HEY!" The man looks up suddenly and see's us standing their. He quickly tuck's himself away and glares at us.

"What do you think you are doing to this young lady sir?" Deku calls out.

The man just laughs and say- "what does it look like hero's I am having some fun with her. Now leave so I can finish what I have started!"

Deku and I just look at each other. We then go into a fighting stance and we charge but the man just laughs at us again and places his hand out and it glows. We stop in our tracks to see what he will do with his quirk.

"Hope you have fun finding your way home you stupid hero's."

Next thing that happens is he blast us with his quirk and then I black out.

-In Equestria with the mane 6-
Twilight POV-

"TWILIGHT this is so cool how did you learn this spell?"

"I found it in a old spell book Pinkie pretty cool is it not."

"It's pretty awesome now i can race all of you this is so cool."

What I did is I found a spell that can make temporary pegisi wings for any non pegisi pony's and i asked the girls if they would help out. Being an alicorn the spell was easy for me to make. And they all love it it will help in some things even with travel. Currently me and the girls are just flying around. Then all of a sudden their is this flashing light and then something gets shot out of the air and lands in the forest nearby.

"Now what in tarnashin was that?" AJ asks.

"I do not know but lets check it out girls. But be careful we do not know what it is."

As we get closer to it we notice a bunch of smoke around the forest so we land and i notice the girls wings disappear telling me that the time is up for the wings.

"Twilight darling whats with all this smoke it is green and orange?"

"I have no idea Rarity. I have never seen anything like this before the only time I have seen colored smoke was when unicorns use their magic not natural. Lets be safe about this we have no idea if this smoke is poisonous or not."

All of a sudden we see a bunny run out of the smoke.

"well gets that's our answer about the smoke guess its safe to go in." Rainbow says with excitement.

As we enter the smoke all we see is green and orange but the closer we get the more thicker it gets. Soon we can't see anything.

"Girls we should all wait her some until the smoke clears more it will be easier for us."

We all agree to wait it out. And after a while the smoke becomes less thick and we can see again. So we get back up and make our way in. As we reach the center their is no smoke at all but behind us their is still smoke then we look over and we all gasp as we see two passes out colts one is laying face down and the other laying on his side.