• Published 3rd Nov 2021
  • 3,354 Views, 508 Comments

Rose and Sam - Admiral Biscuit



Lily's conspiracy newspaper said that there was a monster near Ponyville, and while it was mostly wild speculation, town gossip said that Ginger Gold suddenly had somebody unexpected working in her woodlot.

  • ...
4
 508
 3,354

Epilogue

Rose and Sam
Epilogue
Admiral Biscuit

When Sam was done cooking, she put the food on plates, and then I think it occured to both of us at the same time that she didn’t have a dining table.

“I usually just eat at the counter,” Sam admitted. “That wouldn’t be comfortable for you, would it?”

I shook my head. I could eat standing up on my hind hooves if I had to, but I wouldn’t really enjoy the food—which would have been a shame; it looked and smelled delicious, and the thinly-sliced vegetables were something I’d only ever seen at a really fancy restaurant. Maybe Sam could get a job as a vegetable-chopper; some ponies would pay for that, especially in Manehattan or Canterlot.

“I’ve been meaning to get a table, but I haven’t found anybody selling one.”

I could understand her plight. When I’d first moved in with Daisy and Lily, we’d outfitted the house with pass-me-down furniture from our houses, slowly replacing some of the more worn-out items over the course of years. To have to buy it all at once was a big investment, and Sam couldn’t have very many bits, not working odd jobs like she was.

“It just hasn’t been a priority.”

Complaining that she didn’t have a place for me to sit would have been really churlish. We could have had dinner at a restaurant instead of her house, after all. “What about a picnic?”

“Has it stopped raining?”

“Inside.” Her living room was mostly empty, and it wasn’t as weird to eat on the floor if it was a picnic. “We could have the door open if we want a breeze or want to listen to the rain falling.”

Sam nodded. “We can use my bedspread as a cloth, let me go get that.”

She turned and went up the stairs and I resisted the urge to nose around in her cupboards to see what she had and what she didn’t. I could lie to myself and say that I was doing it to see if Sam needed anything that I could offer her, even though I’d still know in my heart I’d been motivated by curiosity and not charity.

I should have come over after dinner, like she’d been expecting. Of course she’d felt she should offer dinner, since I had cooked meals for her yesterday.

•••

It was a little awkward at first to sit on her comforter and eat dinner, but it wasn’t long before I got distracted by the food. Besides the thin-sliced vegetables, the meal tasted different than anything I’d ever eaten before. I knew what all the ingredients were and how she’d cooked them—I’d been watching the whole process—but the combination of flavors she used wasn’t something anypony in town would have thought of.

Had she been a cook before she came to Ponyville? It felt rude to ask. Whatever her past was, she’d tell me in time, and I didn’t think I should press the issue just as we were getting to know each other, not unless she brought it up first.

•••

When we’d finished eating, we washed the dishes together, even though Sam insisted that she should do it, since she was the hostess, and then after that the two of us went back to the living room and sat on the couch.

I could tell by the way Sam sat on it that she’d made her couch comfortable for her, but it was too high for me to get up on easily. It would have felt weird and stand-offish to stay on the floor, though, so I hopped up and settled in next to her.

Daisy, Lily, and I usually stuck together after work. It was always strange when I was home alone, but this was stranger. Even if we’d argued—which we would have, I would be fooling myself to think otherwise. Especially with Sam’s scent still on me. Lily needed time to calm down; maybe she’d feel better in the morning. Maybe she’d miss me around the house. Or . . .

Sam had enough room in her backyard for my flowers and it was cheaper for two ponies to live together . . . I tried to put a stop to that line of thinking. If it happened, it happened. Worrying gave small things big shadows.

“I haven’t really had any guests over,” Sam said. “I—if I was hanging out with a friend back on Earth, we’d watch TV or something. When I was with Berry he liked to have his coat curried at the end of the day.”

I nodded—there was nothing like the feeling of a good currying after being in harness. Or visiting the spa and soaking in the tub, but nopony would want him there. Maybe Aloe and Lotus would let him use the showers, but I thought a lot of ponies wouldn’t like that, either.

“And check over his harness, just to make sure everything’s in good order. Of all the things I never thought I’d learn. . . .”

Her eyes were distant.

“For someone who didn’t spend my life in stables, I was pretty good at saddling—” Sam took a deep breath. “Okay, this is going to sound really, really weird to you, and it’s not the kind of thing I’d go around telling just anybody, but where I come from there are horses which are a lot like you but way taller and you can ride them.”

“Ride them? You can—” I could feel a blush forming on my cheeks.

“On their backs.”

“Oh, like foals sometimes ride on their mothers’ back.”

“Yeah, I guess.” Sam sighed. “There were camps for girls that didn’t have a horse of their own, summer camps where you could learn the right way to do it, or go trail riding, or do jumps and stuff. I never liked doing jumps, it felt like I might fall off.”

She was skinny and couldn’t have weighed that much. It didn’t sound that weird. “What is a horse, anyway? I’ve heard of them in songs and stories but never seen one.”

“They’re . . . wait, what? You’ve heard of them?”

I nodded. “They live in Saddle Arabia and wear gauzy veils and blankets and lots of jewelry. They’re as tall as Princess Celestia. Some ponies say they’re even taller.”

“Huh.” Sam seemed completely confused by the idea, I wasn’t sure why. “So, uh, maybe it's rude to ask, but you can put a harness on yourself, right?”

I nodded. “It depends on the style, some are easier to put on and some are harder.” I thought back to what Berry had. I’d only ever seen him with his wagon harness, but he might not wear that in the woods. “How many harnesses does Berry have?”

“Just one. When we were out skidding, he didn’t wear the back part.” She motioned her hand over my rump. “The breeching and its straps, but he needed that put on for the wagon. It was a lot easier for me to do it, once he showed me how.”

“We’ve got a couple,” I said. “Me and Lily share the cart harness, and Daisy’s got a real light sidebacker. Used to have a third, but we traded it in—even when we do Winter Wrap-Up, there’s no need to have all three of us in harness.”

“That makes sense.” Sam shifted around on the couch. “Sorry, I’m not exactly an entertaining host. I’d offer to curry your coat but I don’t even have a curry comb. All I’ve got is my hairbrush, and I don’t know how well that would work.”

“It’s alright,” I said. “I think the rain rinsed off most of the mud, anyway. You—” We weren’t really close enough for mutual grooming, not yet. Although I trusted her. Berry might not have taught her how to do it right, he was a jack and they didn’t care all that much about their coats anyway. What about her species? Was that something they cared about? Who had suggested it, anyway, Sam or Berry? I thought it would be Sam, I thought that she might have seen him brushing himself and then offered to help.

“I’ll get one, before next time,” she said.

“I’ve got an extra, I could just bring it over,” I said. “So, uh, how do you like Ponyville?”

She shrugged. “It’s an interesting little town, and it’s more . . . busy than the woods. I’ve done some exploring on days I don’t have work, just to get an idea where things are.”

•••

The two of us stayed up later than we should have, talking and getting to know each other better. It wasn’t like yesterday where we were complete strangers trying to get a job done. It felt like Sam was more relaxed, maybe just because I was in her house and sitting on her couch.

Or maybe yesterday she’d been worried that I might not pay her. I didn’t like that thought, because it made me wonder if there were some ponies who had hired her and then not paid her. I didn’t know anypony who would take advantage of a helper like that, but maybe she’d met some ponies on her journey who did.

What if that was why she hadn’t come to town right away? What if that was why she’d stayed in the woods with Berry?

Sam had read Lily’s conspiracy newspaper, and she probably thought that a lot of ponies behaved like Lily did.

As the night drew on, Sam told me about some things she’d had and done back at her home, things I couldn’t believe were true. “Being here reminds me of Fort Langley,” she said.

“What’s that?”

“It’s a living history museum; they have buildings and showcase what it was like in the Gold Rush days. There are demonstrations about making maple sugar and making barrels and blacksmithing and farming.”

“You’ll have to wait until spring before you can see anypony making maple syrup,” I told her, then covered a yawn.

“I’m sorry, it’s probably past your bedtime. I’ve been keeping you up with chatting . . . and—are you planning to spend the night?”

“You said—”

“I did, and Lily kicked you out.”

It was true but it hurt to have somepony else say it.

“This was easier last night, when I was full of Dutch courage.”

“What’s that?”

“It’s . . . sometimes it’s easier to do things when you’ve had some wine to drink. Or something stronger. Kind of loosens you up.”

“Don’t you want—were you, I thought, were you just inviting me to stay to be polite, to return the favor?”

“I kind of thought you wouldn’t actually come over if I’m being honest.”

“I said I was going to.”

Sam nodded. “Sometimes I forget that ponies seem to be better than humans at keeping their word.”

“Are we going to argue over who gets to sleep in the bed now?” Some ponies had guest beds, but I was sure Sam didn’t. “How am I different from Berry Black?”

“I never shared a bed with him.” Sam sighed. “It felt wrong, since he was a boy . . . a stallion—”

“A jack. Male donkeys are jacks and female donkeys are jennies.”

“Either way, it didn’t seem right.” She rubbed her hand through her hair. “I don’t want to suggest that he did anything bad, Ginger told me a lot of ponies in town don’t trust him because he’s a donkey.”

My ears drooped. I still couldn’t help but think he wasn’t trustworthy, even though that was wrong. He was in no different a position than Sam—and he should have been more familiar, since he was more of a pony than she was.

“Some cold nights it was tempting, though. Maybe if I had pajama pants. It’s just. . . .” She tapped her fingers on the couch.

I could go back home, Lily probably hadn’t barred the door. If she had, I could sleep in the greenhouse, it wouldn’t be the first time.

In my heart, I knew what the right answer was. A lot of ponies who knew Sam liked her and trusted her, but they were nervous because she didn’t look like a pony and didn’t always act like a pony either. And I thought that if somepony didn’t reach out to her, maybe she’d decide to move back in the woods with Berry Black, maybe she’d decide to stay away from ponies like Zecora had for so long, like Berry still did.

I could invite him to dinner sometime. Oh, that would make Lily’s head explode if I invited both Sam and Berry to dinner.

Maybe after we’d hashed out whether Sam was allowed in our house or not.

Foal steps. “I’d, we can share your bed if you want, or if it makes you uncomfortable, I’ll sleep on the couch.”

•••

I had expected her bedroom to be about as empty as the rest of her house, and it was. There was the bed, a bureau, and a battered nightstand, along with another new wicker basket full of clothes. She might not have had much in the way of furnishings, but she had more clothes than I did. I would have spent my bits on an icebox instead.

Her bedroom had windows on two walls, which was nice. Both of them were cracked open to let a breeze through.

“You can take whatever side you want,” she said. “I don’t have a preference. That’s the only pillow I have, but I’ve got another blanket if it’s too cold. I don’t think it will be.”

“It’s fine.” Her bed was still pony-height, although it lacked a proper headboard and tailboard.

She was still hesitating when I hopped in the bed and nestled down into the covers. Somehow, her scent was comforting and reassuring, almost as familiar as our furniture at home. I think it was a combination of sitting on her comforter in the living room and having a couple of days to be close enough to her to get used to her.

When she sat down on top of the covers, I thought about saying something, but even if she wasn’t a pony I could tell she was uncomfortable. Maybe it was because she was still wearing her shorts.

It must be hard for her to try and fit in. I’d been thinking of things I could tell her, but it might be better to let her move at her own pace. After all, I had been wrong to push Lily so hard. I was going to have to apologize to her tomorrow. Flowers grew at their own pace, and so did ponies.

She finally slid off her shorts and got up so she could fold them over the edge of the basket. I thought she was going to take off her under-pants next, but she didn’t; she laid down on the bed with them still on and pulled the covers over herself.

It had been easier after we’d been drinking; the two of us both tossed around until we’d found positions that were comfortable for both of us—I wound up resting my cheek against Sam’s shoulder and closed my eyes, and I listened to the sound of her breathing and the gentle rain that was still falling. She rolled in my direction and touched a hand to my mane.

That was nice, that was something to concentrate on, instead of my worries about what tomorrow might bring.

•••

I’d mostly drifted off when I felt her shifting around in the bed, and I perked my ears instinctively. “Rose?”

Her voice was a soft whisper. I didn’t realize that I’d fallen asleep, but the rain had stopped and moonlight was coming through the window.

I was about to answer when Sam got off the bed and went over to the window. She pushed it open to let some more rain-fresh air in, then turned and stopped when she saw that I was looking at her.

“Oh. You’re awake. I didn’t wake you up, did I?”

I shook my head. She had, but sometimes it was okay to lie. “That breeze feels nice.”

“It does.” She shifted her legs, and looked up. “Your sky is really pretty, I hope you know that. Back home it’s always washed out with streetlights, and you can’t see all that many stars. And the moon—it’s just peeking around the edge of a cloud.”

I was still tired but I got out of bed just the same, joining her at the window. The sky was beautiful; the moon was highlighting the tops of the dispersing clouds, and I saw a pegasus-shadow cross close to town, maybe the last of the storm patrol ponies still on duty. It was a view I rarely paid attention to, and that was my loss. Twilight sometimes talked about things in the night sky and I rarely paid attention to them; it was funny how Sam was making me really notice it.

•••

I don’t know how long the two of us stood at the window together, watching the moon peek around the ever-shifting clouds, watching the lone pegasus on patrol swooping around, watching the twinkling stars spread across the sky, but we finally both decided to return to bed. Sam took a detour—she crossed the room and stepped out of her under-pants, set them across her wicker basket, and then got back in bed, snuggling up against me.

THE END

Author's Note:

Pre-read by TheLegendaryBillCipher, The Red Parade and Topaz Moon

Comments ( 65 )

Complete? Nooooo! This story needs to go on FOREVER!

Seriously, though: thank you for the wonderful friendship story. I can only hope that we see more of Rose & Sam in the future. :twilightsmile:

This was a nice story, what are your plans for Sam and Rose now that you're done with this story?

11377181

Complete? Nooooo! This story needs to go on FOREVER!

And maybe it will; Sam and Rose has five stories plus a bonus chapter, and there's at least one thing I've been wanting to put in a story but haven't yet.

Seriously, though: thank you for the wonderful friendship story. I can only hope that we see more of Rose & Sam in the future. :twilightsmile:

No worries, you shall see more of Sam and Rose in the future :heart:

11377184

This was a nice story,

Thank you! :heart:

what are your plans for Sam and Rose now that you're done with this story?

Well, there are five other stories (and a bonus chapter) with the pair thus far, and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. Sam's got some work to do before she really fits in in Ponyville, but she also needs to figure out what parts of her human heritage she wants to keep , , , integrating into a small town takes a while, and there are a lot of ponies she needs to gain the trust of.

Rose is taking it one day at a time, just like Sam is.

Lovely story, I enjoyed reading it!

11377236
Nice, I'm excited to see where you take the story. I also like how you incorporate small things like curry combs and other stuff ponies would probably use or have to do that a lot of other writers don't think or know about.

It'd also be interesting if Berry Black showed up at some point instead of just being the jack who lives in the woods. Would love to see a dinner scene with Sam, Rose, Berry Black, and Lily.

Im going to be honest, when I looked at me list and saw a new update for this story, I was excited, then when I read the chapter and saw "Epilog", I have to be honest, the first thing I thought was.

"You fuck@r."

😎

Monk

"Some things you just never want to end." -Me now

Admiral, it's the perfect ending.

Glad to see the story get a proper conclusion.

Realy good story.

But i still have no idear is the human male or female now?

I am confused.

This is cute, I like these two. :twilightsmile:

Looking forward to the next volume! :pinkiehappy:

Honestly a very heartwarming way to wrap this one up

Great story Admiral, I really enjoyed this one.

Thank you!

Yay! :yay: Finally, another story from one of my favorite HiE series has been completed! Now I just need to reread them first to remember what was going on.

11377236
I look forward to her pushing back against pony customs. So far, it seems the only reason she's resisted doing as ponies do is body modesty, and that's bothered me; if I were in a similar situation, there'd be a point where I'd say, "Look, I like wearing clothes, and I don't appreciate you trying to impose your values on me. I don't go around telling you to put on pants, do I?"

It doesn't even have to be about clothing, or the lack thereof. I just want to see her draw a line in the sand and be willing to accept the judgement of some ponies about her behavior.

11377433
Female. Always has been.

Lovely tale of subtly alien mindsets coming to understand one another. Even if certain others are slower to accept that there’s a difference between different and dangerous… but, as Rose said, everything grows at its own rate.

Thank you for a great little drama, Biscuit. Here’s to more installments in the saga of Sam and Rose.

ROBCakeran53
Moderator

Fantastic story, Admiral. As we're the others. Reading the previous comments, I cannot wait to see what else you think up gor Sam and Rose.

I also eagerly await to get the next volume of their stories on paperback.

“I—if I was hanging out with a friend back on Earth"

Oops, that slipped out, Sam, but Rose didn't notice.
Thanks for another S & R story.

As the night drew on, Sam told me about some things she’d had and done back at her home, things I couldn’t believe were true. “Being here reminds me of Fort Langley,” she said.

I keep forgetting Sam's from my neck of the woods. My sister lives in Langley.

Sad to see this story end but happy to know that Rose and Sam aren't done yet.

11377433
11377638
The reason they asked is because the other Sam and Rose stories had a male Sam. I think this is a reboot? Admiral can you confirm?

IDK. It’s been a while since I read these and I didn’t reread them. Maybe later.

11378291

While some of the stories were ambiguous about the character's gender, none of them say Sam is male. I can see where her not wearing a shirt could lead some to think so, given it's not common for women to do so on Earth.

To answer the question, I'd say this is not a reboot, but a prequel, given that the events seem to take place before "A Sleeping Rose." But the Admiral might tell me I'm wrong, LOL.

awesome story.

11378291
11378431
As NudeRei has said, while it was sometimes ambiguous, Sam is female and has always been female. The Admiral has confirmed this in the comments. All the Sam and Rose stories feature the same characters exploring their relationship. There is no reboot.

11379095
As Kitsune stated.

Also I happen to know there *will* be a follow up story. :3

> " Although I trusted her. Berry might not have taught her how to do it right, he was a jack and they didn’t care all that much about their coats anyway."

Even Rose is a little racist.

11385447
I remember The Saga of Dark Demon King Ravenblood Nightblade literally went with "Yea, it's portal season. Let me get my Allen wrench"

11385492

Rose has already gotten ear scritches, I don't know what else a pony might want a person to do with their hands.

The butt scratches. I'm sure that in any alternate universe where ponies live, they would love the butt scratches. Well, of course, in private conditions. :raritywink:

11385439
Eh, I've thought about this and if she has cheese phobia (which is a real thing), or lactose intolerance, or just a preference then that could be a good explanation for the cheesy remark. But I'm the kind of person who never cared for the "just because" argument. No hate to head canons or anything just like our favorite book horse, my curiosity sometimes gets the best of me 😁

Sam had enough room in her backyard for my flowers and it was cheaper for two ponies to live together . . . I tried to put a stop to that line of thinking. If it happened, it happened. Worrying gave small things big shadows.

Oh no, a permanent split of the Flower Ponies? :fluttershyouch:

She might not have had much in the way of furnishings, but she had more clothes than I did. I would have spent my bits on an icebox instead.

Easy for you to say, miss Inbuilt Jacket :ajbemused:

> “Either way, it didn’t seem right.” She rubbed her hand through her hair. “I don’t want to suggest that he did anything bad, Ginger told me a lot of ponies in town don’t trust him because he’s a donkey.”

The racist ponies believe that jacks are rapists.

Sam should have made advances to Ginger Gold, because once you go jack, you never go back.

11377256

Rose is taking it one day at a time, just like Sam is.

Really the only way you can, but a lotta people don't realize that.

Lovely story, I enjoyed reading it!

Thank you! :heart:

11377284

Nice, I'm excited to see where you take the story.

We'll all have to see, won't we?

I also like how you incorporate small things like curry combs and other stuff ponies would probably use or have to do that a lot of other writers don't think or know about.

I firmly believe it's those little things that make a world. The epic struggle between good and evil as okay for epic stories, I guess, but in real life it's always the little things that seem to matter.

And I will say that a lot of authors are doing themselves a disservice by not doing the basic research in what it is to be an equine. I can't claim vast experience, but there's plenty out there for people who want to research it.

It'd also be interesting if Berry Black showed up at some point instead of just being the jack who lives in the woods. Would love to see a dinner scene with Sam, Rose, Berry Black, and Lily.

Lily would absolutely lose her :yay:. Rose would probably also hesitate--a lifetime of conditioning--but I think she'd be open-minded.

11377337

Im going to be honest, when I looked at me list and saw a new update for this story, I was excited, then when I read the chapter and saw "Epilog", I have to be honest, the first thing I thought was.

"You fuck@r."

Stories gotta end, they can't go on forever.

The good news is that this is an ever-expanding tale, now with six stories and a bonus seventh in an anthology. Sam and Rose will have more time together, I can promise you that.

"Some things you just never want to end." -Me now

You ain't wrong. :heart:

Admiral, it's the perfect ending.

Thank you!

11377386

Glad to see the story get a proper conclusion.

Thank you! :heart:

11377433

Really good story.

Thank you!

But i still have no idear is the human male or female now?

Sam's a girl.

11377451

This is cute, I like these two. :twilightsmile:

They're a great pair.

Looking forward to the next volume! :pinkiehappy:

Can't promise when, but there'll be more of Sam and Rose in the future. :heart:

11377542

Great story Admiral, I really enjoyed this one.

Thanks! :heart:

11377543

Yay! :yay: Finally, another story from one of my favorite HiE series has been completed!

:heart:

Now I just need to reread them first to remember what was going on.

While I of course encourage re-reading, the quick summary of the series in general is that Sam tries to fit in in Ponyville, with Rose's help, and it's a slow process--as such things usually are.

11377595

I look forward to her pushing back against pony customs. So far, it seems the only reason she's resisted doing as ponies do is body modesty, and that's bothered me; if I were in a similar situation, there'd be a point where I'd say, "Look, I like wearing clothes, and I don't appreciate you trying to impose your values on me. I don't go around telling you to put on pants, do I?"

You raise a good point. There very much is a line between fitting in and "I am who I am." At this point, I don't know exactly where that line is with Sam, but I expect I'll know when she gets there. She's got a lot of factors that weigh into all her choices, not all of which totally line up with pony choices or Rose's choices specifically (such as Rose's wondering why she'd spend so much on clothes instead of an ice box).

It doesn't even have to be about clothing, or the lack thereof. I just want to see her draw a line in the sand and be willing to accept the judgement of some ponies about her behavior.

I don't think it would be about clothing in Sam's case, but there are other things that could be where she draws the line.

11377785

Lovely tale of subtly alien mindsets coming to understand one another. Even if certain others are slower to accept that there’s a difference between different and dangerous… but, as Rose said, everything grows at its own rate.

We all fear the unknown, and why should ponies be different? When that unknown starts to become familiar, well . . . most people (or ponies!) will learn and grow. I can say that there are things that high school me would have viewed very differently than current me, and I certainly hope that I'm not done growing yet.

Thank you for a great little drama, Biscuit. Here’s to more installments in the saga of Sam and Rose.

Thank you! :heart: There will be more of the pair in the future.

11377802

Fantastic story, Admiral. As were the others. Reading the previous comments, I cannot wait to see what else you think up for Sam and Rose.

I've got some ideas, you know I do :heart: Can't promise when the next installment will be, but there will be one; there's plenty more to tell with Sam and Rose.

I also eagerly await to get the next volume of their stories on paperback.

That'll be a while yet . . . or maybe sooner than anyone expects. We'll have to see!

11377876

Oops, that slipped out, Sam, but Rose didn't notice.

\
She didn't, or else it didn't register to her as something she should have paid attention to.

Thanks for another S & R story.

You're welcome! :heart:

11378138

I keep forgetting Sam's from my neck of the woods. My sister lives in Langley.

She's a Vancouver girl! (and yes, you're free to correct me on anything I get wrong; I haven't been there in over three decades and know full well that internet research can only take me so far.)

Sad to see this story end but happy to know that Rose and Sam aren't done yet.

There are plenty more tales to tell with the two of them, and those will come in time :heart:

11378291

The reason they asked is because the other Sam and Rose stories had a male Sam. I think this is a reboot? Admiral can you confirm?

The other Sam and Rose stories did not have a male Sam; she's a girl and always has been. Admittedly, it's not outright stated in the first story. While some have questioned her going topless, that's been legal in her province for her entire life.

11378431

I can see where her not wearing a shirt could lead some to think so, given it's not common for women to do so on Earth.

Depends on the culture and the person, but yeah, it's not exactly commonplace or as accepted (most places) as men going topless.

To answer the question, I'd say this is not a reboot, but a prequel, given that the events seem to take place before "A Sleeping Rose." But the Admiral might tell me I'm wrong, LOL.

You're not exactly wrong and not exactly right--this story does start before A Sleeping Rose, but also includes events from that story and also beyond. I don't know if there's a proper literary word for that. It's a different perspective of the same events of the first story.

EDIT: plus some more on either end of the events of the first story

11383954

Also I happen to know there *will* be a follow up story. :3

At least one, almost certainly more than one :heart:

11384698

Even Rose is a little racist.

As are all ponies.

Tell me I'm wrong.

11385750

I remember The Saga of Dark Demon King Ravenblood Nightblade literally went with "Yea, it's portal season. Let me get my Allen wrench"

That was such a great story, and now with the benefit of hindsight, fits in well with the Ponyvillians' blasé attitude towards the monster attack of the week.

Login or register to comment