• Published 31st Oct 2021
  • 7,366 Views, 210 Comments

Ultimate Spiders and Magic: Episode I "New Beginnings" - Maximus_Reborn



Peter Parker transfers to Canterlot High, all while forgings new bonds with friends and enemies. Typical Parker Luck ensues.

  • ...
14
 210
 7,366

Epilogue: New Heights

Epilogue “New Heights”

Peter inhaled deeply before letting out a low sigh. The Vulture had been apprehended thanks to his efforts, and he had the weekend to lick his wounds. Yet, his thoughts remained clouded. He could only sit with a distant gaze, shaking his head. Aunt May walked into the living room, tilting her head to the side at the sight. Chuckling sheepishly, he turned his head once she approached.

“You’ve been like this all weekend, dear,” May whispered, prompting Peter to stand from his seat. “I thought you’d be happier.”

Slow to respond, Peter rubbed the back of his head. “I don’t know, Aunt May. I should be, but I guess I’m just worried. I don’t know what’s going to happen to Spitfire. She doesn’t deserve to be punished too badly.”

May smirked before shaking her head. “Girl leaves you black and bruised, but you’re still trying to help her.” Folding her arms, the woman nodded. “Just give it time. You asked Nick Fury for help. Whether he gives it is one thing, but we don’t know if Spitfire will want the help. From what you told me, she’s damaged and prideful. That can be a dangerous combination.”

“You’ve mentioned pride before with Uncle Ben and me,” Peter responded, furrowing his brow.

May grinned. “Yes, Parker Pride is a very real thing, and you have it as strongly as Ben did.” She raised a finger and waved it knowingly. “You both are always so eager to help those around you, but heaven forbid the moment you need help. Suddenly, you both will take the world’s problems and hold it over your shoulders.”

Peter’s gaze lowered. “Wow. I had no idea.”

“Don’t worry. Like you, your uncle was good at hiding it, but I know you both like the back of my hand. God as my witness, I will never let you fight your battles alone,” May firmly declared, pulling the young man into a warm embrace. Holding a hand over his waist, she peeked up at him with an arched brow. “The fact that you went to Nick for help in the first place shows me how much you’re growing. I couldn’t be prouder of you, son.”

The woman’s reassuring words sent a wave of relief through the young man, evident by his smile and light laughter. Placing a hand over her shoulder, Peter grinned. “Thanks, Aunt May.”

Raising a finger, May never averted her gaze from the young man. “You’re welcome, love. Now, please try to enjoy what’s left of your weekend.”

The pair shared a smile before eventually parting. Just as Peter turned his attention elsewhere, his brow furrowed at the familiar sight of something filling the television screen. A girl with pink skin seemingly spoke vividly, pointing aggressively at the audience while adjusting the tiara on top of her head.

“Hang on. I think I know that girl,” Peter whispered, retrieving the remote from behind his position before aiming it at the television. As the volume increased and the girl’s ranting began to be heard, the young man blinked as a realization came to mind. “That’s Diamond Tiara. She hangs out with Flash.”

May huffed, folding her arms. “As in Thompson? That’s certainly an endearing piece of company.”

“Things have been peaceful in our fair city for as long as I’ve grown up here, but that’s started to change after a demon girl blew up the front courtyard of Canterlot High last semester,” Diamond Tiara stated, slamming a fist against the desk in front of her. She paused, inhaling deeply before letting out a low sigh. “Yet, the incident passed, and we’ve managed to move on. However, our city is in danger once again! There was a skirmish that left several buildings damaged, including a billboard. We had no idea who was responsible… until now!”

As if on cue, an image materialized on screen. It was blurred and taken from a fair distance, but it was clearly that of Spider-Man swinging away on a strand of webbing.

Peter’s eyes widened as a bead of sweat fell from the side of his face. “Uh, oh.”

“It seems the spider has left the comfort of his web and decided to move into our peaceful community! The last thing we need is this menace causing trouble for our city!” Diamond Tiara harshly declared as a wild look filled her gaze. The girl paused, clearing her throat before patting her hands together innocently. “Was there anything you wanted to add, Uncle Jameson?”

Peter’s complexion grew cold at the sound of the name Tiara alluded to. “Jameson? There’s no way.” That following moment, a gruff man’s image filled the screen. He bore a stout mustache and flattop hairstyle, something Peter recognized all too well. Slack-jawed, he could only stare at the television in horror. “Oh. My. God. This is actually happening!”

Jameson managed a smile, nodding. “You are just the sweetest niece, Diamond.” His grim facade resurfaced as he scowled at the camera. “It was only a matter of time before that wall-crawling arachnid showed his cowardly face again! Apparently, he was fighting some armored bird creature. Don’t let that distract you from the fact that in his carelessness, Spider-Man caused severe property damage and destroyed our billboard!”

“That was Jameson’s billboard? What are the odds?” Peter questioned, slack-jawed.

“No matter how hard he tries, that menace cannot silence us! He’s destroyed a school, and now he’s turned his attention to where my lovely niece resides!” Jameson howled, repeatedly punching the top of his desk. “He may have fled from New York City, but now that I know where he is, I will be residing here to keep you all informed on that masked menace! Those with photos, log them into our website. This is Just the Facts with J. Jonah Jameson!”

Diamond Tiara waved to the camera, smiling evilly. “We need photos! Photos of Spider-Man! Thanks for tuning in to our podcast! We will be right back after a word from our sponsor!”

A commercial soon started before Peter lowered his head in a defeated manner. “Great. Jameson’s back, and he’s got a mini-me now. Well, my weekend’s ruined already.”

Aunt May could only roll her eyes in response, exhaling. “This is exactly why no one should take the media seriously nowadays.”


Spitfire sat alone with a distant stare, lost in a void of white. She stole a glance at the cuffs locked onto her wrists and the one latched onto the table with her wheelchair. Shaking her head, the woman could only exhale. Even the simple orange baggy uniform was enough indication of what her situation was. Suddenly, the door to her room slowly opened, freeing Spitfire from her self-induced trance. Nick Fury walked into the fray with a stern expression, scoffing at the sight before taking a seat at the table across from the woman.

“Well, well. Spitfire. Former employee of Oscorp and the Wonderbolts,” he stated, scrolling through a list written onto a clipboard. “You seemed to have racked up an impressive résumé in a short amount of time. You got anything to say for yourself?”

Spitfire pursed her lips, glancing to the side. “Not really. I know I’m under arrest. I tried to blow up a mult-ibillion dollar company. Not much I can say, really.”

Nick Fury never freed his gaze from the list in his hand. “From what I see, you graduated at the top of your class in engineering. It’s a real shame what happened to you regarding Oscorp. You aren’t their first victim, and I doubt you’ll be the last.” He nonchalantly flipped to the next page, nodding. “My team is analyzing the schematics for your flight suit. It’s quite impressive, considering your limited resources. It’d be a real shame to see such potential go to waste.”

Slow to respond, Spitfire turned to face the man with a furrowed brow. “What are you getting at? Who are you, anyway?”

Smirking, the man placed the clipboard down onto the table and folded his arms. “Oh, I’ve forgotten my manners. I’m Nick Fury, director of SHIELD, an American extra-govermental counter-terrorism and intelligence agency, tasked with maintaining national and global security,” he paused, easing back into his seat, “I’m here to offer you a chance to redeem yourself. From what I was told, you were dealt a bad hand. You still broke the law, and I can’t look past that. However, work with me, and I’ll see to it that you’re put under parole with a chance to work off your sentence.”

Inhaling sharply, Spitfire’s eyes widened as her mouth fell agape. “How? And why are you giving me this chance?”

Fury huffed before closing his eye, shrugging. “Because a dumb kid sure seems to believe in you. He practically begged me to do this for you.”

Blinking, Spitfire paused. She brushed a hand over her swelling eyes, coughing harshly to choke back the lump in her throat. “I see. Does he work for you?”

Smiling, Fury nodded. “He’s freelance, but we’re keeping our eye on him.” Sobering, the man’s demeanor stiffened as he stood from his seat. Never averting his gaze, he stared down at the woman sternly. “If you agree to this, there are some conditions you’re going to have to follow. So, what do you say?”


“Could you be any more melancholy this morning?” Trixie blurted out, snapping Peter out of his self-induced trance. He weakly nodded a response, prompting the girl to wave a hand dismissively. Snapping her fingers, she faced a pair of young boys with her head raised confidently. “Anyway, carry on. Speak, Minions.”

“Stop with the minion talk, will ya? I’m not one of your goons,” Peter exhaled, bemused.

Trixie nodded. “You’re right. You’re my great and powerful assistant.”

Exasperated, Peter stared blankly at the girl. “That’s just as bad! Next thing you’ll tell me is that you like your coffee black and want your files on the desk by eight.”

“I prefer tea, personally,” Trixie nonchalantly replied, glancing to the side, “Now that you mention it…”

Peter’s eye twitched involuntarily. “I was being sarcastic!”

Trixie waved off the young man, returning her attention to the pair standing nearby. “As I was saying… Speak, minions.”

A short and stout boy nodded, smiling as a pair of large buck teeth protruded from his mouth. “Nothing to report. There was a cat in the dumpster.”

A lanky boy with bright freckles on his cheeks and lime green hair shook his head. “The Musical Showcase is in a couple of weeks. Figured you might want to enter that.”

“Duly noted. We will enter and steamroll the competition,” Trixie huffed, laughing in a boastful manner before placing a hand over her hip and waving the pair away. “Snips and Snails. That’ll be all.”

Both boys straightened their posture and gave a salute. “Yes, Ma’am.”

As they stumbled away, Peter held a bemused glare. “Seriously? Snips and Snails? Minions? Why don’t you just call those two Bebop and Rocksteady while you’re at it? I’d suggest Bulk and Skull, but even those guys have more dignity than them.”

Paying no mind to his drabble, Trixie brushed a hand through her silver-blue hair. “Good. We’ll start practicing for the Musical Showcase soon. I’ll consult with you in history class about it.”

We? Whoa. Hold on there. Me and musicals don’t mix,” Peter muttered, shaking his head roughly. Trixie seemingly ignored his pleas, walking out as she sang to herself. Blinking, Peter held out his hands defensively. “Seriously! I don’t sing! I know everyone else in this school does, but not me!”

Upon failing to grasp the girl’s attention, Peter let out a defeated sigh before venturing onward to gym class. He slowly drifted into his thoughts once more, paying no mind to the outside world. Eventually, Peter reached the gymnasium, not knowing what to expect, but he stopped in his tracks upon sighting a group of students surrounding someone. His eyes widened at a blue sight, recognizing what seemed to be the Vice-Principal.

Just as he readied to approach the crowd, his head lightly rang in response. In spite of the warning, Peter still managed to bump unceremoniously into something. A girl staggered forth, yelping involuntarily. Snapping back to reality, Peter looked around aimlessly with a sheepish gaze. The girl soon turned, revealing a pair of bright blue-green irises and fiery red/blonde hair.

“Oh! Sunset! It’s you again!” Peter blurted out, scratching the back of his head nervously. “I really have this bad habit of bumping into you.”

Sunset brushed the wrinkles from her skirt before smiling. “It’s okay. I can say the same thing.” Her eyes softened as she stole several glances of the young man, from his unkempt hair to his cool hazel irises. Just as Peter blinked, as if catching her staring, Sunset forced a chuckle. “You look nice.”

“Huh?” Peter blurted out, tilting his head to the side.

Clearing her throat, Sunset giggled nervously. “Sorry. I mean, your face healed up pretty good. It’s like you never had a black eye at all.” Feeling the temperature in her face rise, Sunset waved a hand dismissively. “I hear Trixie has recruited you into her circle of misfits.”

Peter snorted, rolling his eyes. “To quote her, I’m her Great and Powerful Assistant. It’s a notch above ‘minion’, apparently.”

Sunset nodded. “Sounds like she already likes you. Try not to mind her.” She turned, ready to depart, but the girl brushed a hand through her flowing locks. “Um, maybe we can have lunch together soon? You know, whenever I see you.”

Oblivious, Peter grinned and nodded. “Keep Flash from destroying my lunch, and we have a deal.”

“Sure,” Sunset sweetly responded. A blue-haired boy walked past, arching a brow at the pair before shrugging. The girl soon followed, offering a wave before departing. “See you soon, Peter.”

Continuing onward, Peter eventually worked his way through the crowd, stopping once he found Spitfire at the center of the commotion. The woman waved dismissively and chuckled sheepishly, sporting several small bandages over her face and body. Yet, Peter couldn’t contain his smile as Spitfire pointed at the device wrapped around her ankle.

“Whoa! That’s so cool!” one of the students blurted out, squealing.

“Yeah, I’m on parole. This ankle bracelet is used by our boys in blue to make sure I don’t go anywhere I’m not supposed to,” Spitfire commented, sharing a brief glance with Peter.

“How did you get that?” another student questioned, holding their phone out as they took a picture.

A pink flush filled Spitfire’s cheeks as she struggled to clear her throat. “Drinking and driving. This squirrel came out of nowhere, and I took out a stop sign. Not my proudest moment.”

“Indeed it is not,” Luna interjected, folding her arms angrily. “You are hardly setting a good example for our students with such reckless behavior.” She paused, frowning as many of the students held longing expressions. The woman exhaled before departing. “This is your first offense, so I will practice leniency, but if something like this happens again, then you are done.”

Spitfire grinned, pulling her shades down over her eyes. “You got it, V.P.!” Once Luna had exited the vicinity, most of the students began to laugh. Spitfire took hold of her whistle and blew into it. “All right. Spectate mode is over, ladies. Report to your assigned areas!” Just as everyone scattered, Spitfire motioned for Peter to follow with a hand. “Parker. My office.”

The pair walked in silence for what seemed like an eternity before they reached the confines of Spitfire’s office. Once inside, Peter closed the door behind them and smiled. “I was almost worried I wouldn’t see you again.”

Spitfire nodded. “Your friend, Fury, is pretty convincing. He made me an offer I couldn’t refuse: a clean record with a chance to work off my sentence. So, until then, I’m under SHIELD custody. He wants me to watch over you in the meantime.”

Peter weakly chuckled. “I bet he’s going to stalk me, but you’ll be a nice change of pace.”

Sobering, Spitfire inhaled deeply before sighing. “Hey,” she whispered, her tone light and sweet. The woman bit down onto her lip. “I, uh, wanted to thank you. You really went to bat for me. I can’t say that I’m used to that, but I’m glad you did. You’re pretty cool… for a dork.” She offered her hand, extending it to Peter. Once he accepted the gesture, Spitfire squeezed it gently before pulling him into a brief yet warm embrace. The pair soon parted with the woman clearing her throat. “You tell anyone we had a moment, and I’ll have you run a thousand suicides with ankle weights.”

Grinning, Peter nodded. “Fair enough, but what will you do now?”

The woman huffed and shrugged. “Honestly, just do my job here and continue my research with SHIELD. In my spare time, I’ll take your advice and start rehabbing. If it’s okay with you, I’d like to ask for your help with that. As a show of trust, if anything spider-related comes up during class, I’ll cover for you.”

“Really? That’d be great! Sure! I actually just signed up for a prosthetics program with Doctor Octavious,” Peter declared, raising a hand. “Give me some time, and maybe we can help you with something. I can work out a blueprint to get you started. It’ll help build your strength. First, you’ll hobble then walk, and from there, the sky's the limit. It won’t be easy, but I’ll be there with you. At this rate, maybe the Mighty Vulture can make a comeback!”

Spitfire’s brow furrowed at the comment. “Actually, I’ve never been a fan of the Vulture name. That was Oscorp’s suggestion when they first endorsed me. I had a nickname before then. Maybe it’s time I brought that back.”

Peter tilted his head to the side. “Really? What was it?”

Slow to respond, Spitfire chuckled inwardly before tilting her glasses downward just enough to reveal her bright orange irises. “The Falcon.”


“If you can’t fly then run...
If you can’t run then walk...
If you can’t walk then crawl...
But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.”
-Martin Luther King Jr.

The End

Comments ( 54 )

OOOOOOOOOH!

To be honest, I have been expecting the story to be a little longer, just like the original one.

And J Jonah Jameson, moving to Canterlot City.....Seriously!? And I have just been thinking the thinks would be going better for Peter. Can there be any possible justice in the world, or it is just the destiny for Peter/Spider-Man and Jameson being stuck together? Just typical "Parker Luck" I guess. And Diamond Tiara being a niece of JJJ? Well.....I guess that is just pretty fitting to the old loudmouth flattop.

Anyway, things about Trixie, Spitfire and Sunset, why am I starting to guess a possible love triangle......And the things about Sunset Shimmer and her apparent affection and crush on Peter, she just might be an Equestrian Girls version of Mary Jane Watson. I really, really hope for those two being a couple.

Yet nonetheless, the story was great just like that. Short, yet very expansive. Good work Maximus, man!

Besides......If there ever would be any sequels or Ultimate Spiders and Magic series, I wonder if any other characters come up screen in the sequels, just like Rainbooms: Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity and Apple Jack.

Plus, I have been wondering how things would evolve further like, with Flash Thompson eventually lighten up and even becoming friends with Peter. Peter would then started working for Jameson, by taking photos of Spider-Man along with and I mentioned it in the beginning.....that Jameson would also sometime later learn about Spider-Mans secret identity and eventually (hopefully) having a change of heart.....Maybe.

And if the Friendship Games possibly occur, Peters secret identity would eventually be revealed during the event, with the entire Canterlot High knowing then he was Spider-Man that whole time, although some other characters like Sunset, Trixie and Flash would find out early, just like Spitfire did.

I mean.....In Legends of Everfree, as Sunset, Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy all got magi superpowers and the entire Canterlot High and student knowing that, it all was just alright. So I have been wondering how this would go for Peter/Spider-Man as well?

Plus, wondering how Dr. Ocatvious, Osborns and Toomes role in the series will evolve......

As they stumbled away, Peter held a bemused glare. “Seriously? Snips and Snails? Minions? Why don’t you just call those two Bebop and Rocksteady while you’re at it? I’d suggest Bulk and Skull, but even those guys have more dignity than them.”

I don’t know Bebob and Rocksteady did defeat one of the most evil Shredders in the multiverse once. Who knows how these two could turn out.

Also I love Spitfire’s new identity. If you do a sequel I hope she teams up with Cap!

You weren't kidding when you said this would be a lot shorter. Can't wait for the Rainbow Rocks story!

Is that a love triangle that I'm smelling, well that should be...

(me having Twilight/Luna flashbacks)

i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/033/701/PTSD_Chihuahua_Banner.jpg

Team Trixie btw

So Diamond is related to J.J.? That's bad.

As they stumbled away, Peter held a bemused glare. “Seriously? Snips and Snails? Minions? Why don’t you just call those two Bebop and Rocksteady while you’re at it? I’d suggest Bulk and Skull, but even those guys have more dignity than them.”

Okay, that got a laugh out of me.

Now, lets see where things go from here. Keep it up.

Slow to respond, Spitfire chuckled inwardly before tilting her glasses downward just enough to reveal her bright orange irises. “The Falcon.”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!

LETS GOOOO

Now rainbow rocks :raritywink:

A short but fun and enjoyable story nonetheless. Can't wait to see what you have planned for the next one! This is going into my favorites.

11060586
Yes someone who's on my side xD

Man this is unbelievably short, like I was expecting a long overarching story with a love triangle forming, villains coming out of the woodwork, shenanigans.... etc... I enjoyed this story and glad that you are doing better Maximus, I hope your next story is going to be a wild one :)

9/10 Recommend to read again.
Only flaw is that it's short.

Oh, you have got to be kidding me! :facehoof: Not only J. Jonah Jameson is also moving to Canterlot City, but he is also Diamond Tiara's uncle!? Man... will Peter ever catch a break? :unsuresweetie:

On the bright side, I'm happy to see Spitfire changed her ways and abandoned her Vulture persona... and then becoming The Falcon! :rainbowdetermined2:

Anyway, excellent story! While this may be short, but I couldn't wait to see the next installment in this universe! :pinkiesmile:

This was a short story, I hope more will come.

Well this was a short story. Though I guess it had to be considering that this is only meant to serve as the prologue and this is only just the beginning of Spider-Man's journey in this new reality.
And as part of her parole, Spitfire will be working with SHIELD under her new moniker, The Falcon, maybe even become part of a new type of Avengers Initiative. That is good for her and better than Vulture. Adrian Toomes can have her old title for all I care.

“No matter how hard he tries, that menace cannot silence us! He’s destroyed a school, and now he’s turned his attention to where my lovely niece resides!” Jameson howled, repeatedly punching the top of his desk. “He may have fled from New York City, but now that I know where he is, I will be residing here to keep you all informed on that masked menace! Those with photos, log them into our website. This is Just the Facts with J. Jonah Jameson!”

Diamond Tiara waved to the camera, smiling evilly. “We need photos! Photos of Spider-Man! Thanks for tuning in to our podcast! We will be right back after a word from our sponsor!”

Oh great, just great! Not only has Jameson moved into town stalking Spider-Man and continuing his slander against him, but Diamond Tiara is his niece in this and his co-star on the "Just the Facts" podcast. Seriously, does Pickle Puss really have nothing better to do?

Sunset nodded. “Sounds like she already likes you. Try not to mind her.” She turned, ready to depart, but the girl brushed a hand through her flowing locks. “Um, maybe we can have lunch together soon? You know, whenever I see you.”

Oblivious, Peter grinned and nodded. “Keep Flash from destroying my lunch, and we have a deal.”

“Sure,” Sunset sweetly responded. A blue-haired boy walked past, arching a brow at the pair before shrugging. The girl soon followed, offering a wave before departing. “See you soon, Peter.”

Oh right, Flash Sentry... I completely forgot about him. Having two people with the same name will get pretty confusing... unless someone starts calling the other by his real name Eugene. That aside for the moment, I'm hoping that whatever hints between Peter and Sunset will have more development in future stories.

11060586
Team Sunset.

Well maybe this is a good thing

Peter May have to unmask himself to Jameson someday

As a question to everyone

Have you noticed that Sunset is Similar to MJ

Red hair, works with photos,

Both snoop into dangerous situations?

11059766
It takes place after the first EQG movie and before Rainbow Rocks.

11059917
Thanks! You guys rock! :twilightsmile:

11060139
That's the Parker Luck, Chuck. :rainbowwild:

11060528
This is just the beginning. Think of this as the first arc. As teased in the epilogue, Rainbow Rocks is next. :rainbowdetermined2:

11060700
Love it. :ajsmug:

11060740
Indeed. Spidey will return... in Rainbow Rocks! :coolphoto:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The Falcon?! This shit is super dope!! Can't wait for the next one!

Azu

11060528 11060586 11060673 11060710 11060805

Try to think of the story as a chapter rather than as a story. Because each new story will continue roughly around the time were the previous leaves off.

There are a lot of interesting things still to come. I can't wait for everyone to see where this story goes! :twilightsmile:

Are you drawing inspiration from the spectacular spider-man version of peter?

11061025
Kind of a mesh of Spectacular and Ultimate comics.

Jameson’s here to ridicule Spider-Man, Peter’s got an in on SHIELD and a superhero ally, Norman’s up to no good, a love triangle is blooming, and more bad guys might be popping out of the woodwork to want a piece of Spider-Man.

The more things change for Spidey, the more they stay the same. He stopped the Vulture, but I doubt his luck can withstand the Dazzlings.

Peter seriously needs to just go on strike for a while and let people see what happens when he's not around.

11061249
'Spider-Man: No More'? Sounds like a future story... :rainbowderp:

LETS GO!! SPITFIRE AS FALCON!!!!!!!! HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Also Diamond Tiara and J. Jonaj. Jameson. AAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! meme-arsenal.com/memes/110222f016f6109340a7552edfd889e8.jpg

“No matter how hard he tries, that menace cannot silence us! He’s destroyed a school, and now he’s turned his attention to where my lovely niece resides!” Jameson howled, repeatedly punching the top of his desk. “He may have fled from New York City, but now that I know where he is, I will be residing here to keep you all informed on that masked menace! Those with photos, log them into our website. This is Just the Facts with J. Jonah Jameson!”

Jameson will follow Spider-Man to the ends of the earth.

11061256
Sounds like the plot of Spiderman 2 xD

11062881
"Spider-Man 2" or "Amazing Spider-Man Issue #50" which it was based on. A certified classic. :rainbowwild:

i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/c/50/57aa2d678be0d/clean.jpg

11062925
Question, have you by any chance read Gwenpool?

11062931
Only a little bit. Been a while though.

11063220
It's really good:) I've read almost every issue

This story was shorter than I thought. But it looks like things have gone well with Spitfire, who is now Falcon (wonder where that leaves Sam? If he's even a factor in this universe). Good for her at least, and it gives Peter an ally should the situation rise.

The big reveal of Diamond Tiara being Jameson's niece, as if she wasn't already spoiled enough. Jameson's not too bad of a guy at least, he's still got a better personality than Spoiled Rich.

Still, neat story and I look forward to more from this Universe.

"If you can't run, you walk, and if you can't walk, you crawl, and if you can't do that... you find someone to carry you."

11061498
GOD DAMMIT! THE MEME HAS BECOME REALITY!!! XDXD

This was an interesting short story I’d love to see a sequel to this but if not then it’s also a nice place for it to rest. Thanks for the awesome read!

Enjoyed reading your story! Great work. :twilightsmile:

Wow, fun memes, so far good story, good set ups for the future, shipping, so far I'm loving your new work Max, gotta admit It caught me off guard that you're gonna do It as mini arcs but hey I like this format and if you wanna use It I'm on board with It kee up the good job :rainbowkiss: :pinkiehappy:

11095465
To be fair, he does try to hide his physique with baggy clothes or extra layers.

Diamond Tiara is Jonah James Jameson's niece.

Okay I don't care what else happens this chapter, that takes the cake and wins you an internet.

Anyways, this turned out amazingly and I'll be recommending it to folks I know. Am definitively throwing it in my favorites~

11096109
this actually taught me a lesson.

Dont let other people judge you for your choices and for who you are.

This Spider-man is reckless but he is doing the right thing:twilightangry2:
He is doing his job, protecting civilions even if they are evil or not.:twilightangry2:
He is also making right choices( people judge him for that.
He is trying to give people second chances which there is nothing wrong with that.

But more important: people are judging him for doing what he must and wants to do.
ITS HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE OF THE CITY HE CARES FOR.
WHETHER PEOPLE WANT TO PUT HIM DOWN, HE WILL NOT STOP DOING HIS RESPONSIBILITY.

JUST IGNORE WHAT THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU SAY AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT.
DO WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT:twilightangry2:

Is this a crossover with the cinematic universe or one of the animated shows?

11256894
It's an original universe with a mash of influences. There are bits of TV's Spectacular Spider-Man with traces of the Ultimate Comic sprinkled throughout. Add a touch of MCU and the EQG before throwing it all into a blender.

Got round to reading this after playing Miles Morales Spider-Man on PS4. (Can’t wait for the next one) Interesting to see you splice multiple elements from other Spider-Man related media.

Making DT JJJs niece and news helper. You’re evil, I love it! Makes sense too.

Strong start. Looking forward to the rest. Still remember reading the original Spiders and Magic back years ago. You’ve still got it.

Is connected to Spiders and Magic??

Login or register to comment