• Published 30th Oct 2021
  • 756 Views, 10 Comments

CMC Cider Buddies - Comrade Bagel Muffin

  • ...
4
 10
 756

All 100 Bottles of Booze

It was around two hours till sundown, and already the sky was becoming a brilliant orange, the air was crisp, with a slight chill to it, as the weather began to reflect the change from summer to autumn. Scootaloo knocked on the door. "Sweetie Belle come on, It's almost time to go." Button Mash opened the door to his and Sweetie's house. "Hey Bottom Masher where's Sweetie Belle we're going to be late."

"How is it you're not drunk, but still so obnoxious?" Button asked with a laugh stepping outside with Scootaloo and Rumble. "Hey Rumble. You two married yet?" He hoof bumped the other stallion.

"No, we're actually taking things slow and not speed running through life."

"Scootaloo and slow that's hard to believe."

"I can pace myself." Scootaloo laughed. "But seriously butt boy where's Sweetie Belle."

"It was just one time."

"Sure it was." Rumble laughed.

"Sorry!" Sweetie Belle ran out of the house. "I was still getting ready," Sweetie said flattening the wrinkles out of her tank top dress, "So how do I look?"

"Beautiful."

"Like your going to the gala and not the bar. Come on Sweetie, we're going to get plastered drunk."

"Technically I'm the designated flier so I'm not drinking." Rumble said with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah let's just get going."

"She's been like this all week. Counting down the days till she turned 21."

"I mean I think we all have." Sweetie said. "I've been wanting to go to the club ever since Vinyl and Glow Stick opened it ." Button nodded to that. "My sister said it was an absolutely musical experience, and has been wanting me to go with her forever."

"Well then come ON!" Scootaloo locks arms with Sweetie Belle and heads toward town. "Apple Bloom is probably already there waiting for us!"


The sun had gone down by the time they made it to the other end of town and the temperature dropped like a rock as a cold wind blew in from the north as the cold front finally came in force. "Hey what took you so long?" Apple bloom asked crossing her arms in a long sleeve shirt, Tender Taps was standing beside her looking just as cold as his girlfriend. "We're freezing!"

"I am too let's get inside!" Sweetie agreed.

"Why are you in a sleeveless dress?"

"I thought it wouldn't get this cold this fast." Sweetie said pulling Button Mash to the door. They flashed their IDs and they passed the bouncer. Apple Bloom and Tender Taps quickly followed them with Scootaloo and Rumble right behind.

"It looks like you just barely made the minimum age." The bouncer commented glancing at Scootaloo's ID. "Have fun you lot." The inside of the club was dark, fog machines obscured a neon light dance floor as strobe lights and neon flashing lights lit the building. Glow Paint had been applied to the edges of the black tables and chairs giving them an odd ethereal look. The building was filled with the wub wub wub of vinyl's turn table. Scootaloo found a table and locking arms with Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle the girls made their way to the table their boy friends following close behind.

"Anything in particular to start the night?" Rumble asked.

"Something sweet and soft and then lets work our way up to the hard fun stuff!" Scootaloo smiled. Tender Taps sat down tapping his hoof to the bass of Vinyl's music. Rumble and Button headed to the bar.

"Nothing to hard I promised Taps I'd dance with him."

"Rumble's flying me home I'm getting plastered!" A few minutes later Rumble and Button came back Rumble with a non alcoholic cider for himself, and five other drinks. "What are these?"

"Apple Bourbon Fizz." Button Mash answered. Putting the drinks down.

"If it got apples it must be good!" Apple Bloom cheered as the Ruble and Button sat down next to their girlfriends. Everyone took a cup.

"On the count of three to the CMC!" Sweetie Bell smiled. "One."

"To Best friends forever new and old." Apple Bloom Cheered. "Two."

"To us and our boys! I love you guys! THREE!" Scootaloo cheered as they all clanked their glass together and downed their first alcoholic drinks.


Scootaloo leaned against Rumble her eyes slightly glazed over the table was littered with empty bottles and glasses. She watched in amazement as Rumble finished his twelfth glass. "Hew-how are you st-st not toasted. Th-that was like a dozen?" She asked the alcohol completely muddying him mind.

"It's water Scootaloo remember? I'm your designated flier."

"Oh hyeah. Th-thanks." She hugged him and started kissing his shirt. "Yer da best Wumble. Always lookun out sferme." He put an arm around her softly stroking her mane. As he watched his friends dancing with their girlfriends on the dance floor. He didn't mind sitting and watching any time with Scootaloo was a good time for him. "I cold." He put wing around her.

"Better."

"Mmmmm yeah. Warm." She nuzzled up closer to him. "Stay wuth me tnight."

"Sure."

Button and Sweetie Belle danced in the corner a nice slow dance to a beat that only the two of them could hear. They leaned against each other a little buzzed but still sober enough to think. Apple Bloom and Tender Taps had, had a few more bottles than the young married couple and were dancing with the rest of the crowd to the faster wilder beat that Vinyl and Glow Stick were laying down on their turn tables. Apple Bloom had acquired glow sticks from somewhere though where or when she couldn't remember.

"I'm not cold anymore!" Apple Bloom laughed taking of her Long sleeve shirt and tying it around her waste as she danced next to her boyfriend, the sleeveless barn shirt showing off her assets a lot better as the danced and jumped to the neon bass beats.


A little after 1 AM the groups parted ways. Rumble flew Scootaloo home in his arms. Sweetie Belle and Button Mash let Apple Bloom and Tender Taps spend the night at their place before going to bed soon after showing their friends the guest bedroom.

Author's Note:

After this only 2 left!
HAZAA!!!

Comments ( 9 )

Awesome work again! It's nice to see the crusaders still sharing experiences even when they're all grown up.

This was actually pretty wholesome. I enjoyed this.

Why are the ships in this story so obvious? :ajbemused:

11032308
I like what I like can't really say why.

Login or register to comment