• Published 24th Oct 2021
  • 2,054 Views, 36 Comments

The Ghoulish Garlic Cum Caper - AtomicClop



A vampony bit Lyra! To save her from a fate worse than death, as many stallions as possible must eat garlic and cum inside her.

  • ...
17
 36
 2,054
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 31 )

Completely reasonable reaction to being bitten by a vampire. This is exactly what I would do.:rainbowdetermined2:

A sanguinare vampiris antidote would have worked just as well, but I suppose it wouldnt have benefitted the town as much.

Well, let's hope Gallus gave Bon Bon at least some immunity. Though she can always bang him again.

11025263

Gallus "Booster" Griffon

11025305
Big thanks! It was fun to write.

now that you've gotten this out of your system i can run my lyrabon contest

I don’t usually like first person stories, but for this one I’ll make an exception because holy shit I love that premise.

11025497
Heh, big thanks!

I honestly thought the story wouldn't work in a third-person perspective, because the situation was so personal to Bon-Bon, being a monster hunter and all.

11025352

now that you've gotten this out of your system

you assume too much :fluttershbad:

11025547
Indeed. I don't think he said the last word.

11025547
11025567

Never know when inspiration will hit.

And people telling me "sock! do not!" is a sure way to make sure sock does.

11025572

TchaikovskySockPuppet no!
TchaikovskySockPuppet yes! TchaikovskySockPuppet always yes!

This is the perfect mash-up of funny and sexy! And I can't resist a good math joke like irrational/Discord . And Gallus being the ultimate stud (with barbs!) is the cherry on top.

11026342
Thanks!


11026277
What I wanted honestly

Well, that was completely insane. Pretty funny though.

I sorta feel bad for Gallus here. Unlikely to find a partner with equipment like that. Hell, even a gryphoness might not enjoy it.

11026614
Heh, thanks!

Good thing Bon-Bon was horny enough to pop his cherry for him, eh?

All the stallions in Ponyville run a train on Bon-Bon and Lyra.

c.tenor.com/seghh0Qr0NIAAAAC/funny-iliketrains.gif

11026657
And now after a bit of a think I can imagine someone coming up with condoms for gryphons with thickness and reinforcement so it makes the spines feel like bumps or nodules instead.

11026757
I discussed that with my brainstorming partners for my Capper fic, but I decided that wasn't as fun to write!

It's pretty rare to find an NSFW fic in the eyes of a female main character.

Nice!

:twilightsmile:

11027161
Thanks!

If you are interested, I wrote some other first-person-female fics recently as well:

[Adult story embed hidden]

[Adult story embed hidden]

[Adult story embed hidden]

[Adult story embed hidden]

Truth be told, it's something I've been experimenting with deliberately.

11027161
Is it really? But the show is 90% female characters :rainbowderp: Not that I'd complain if there were more though.

11027536

In my experience most smut that I found are mostly male-centric.

And if the MC is female? She is mostly either asexual, a lesbian, or a hermaphrodite who prefers girls.

:derpytongue2:

11028040

a hermaphrodite who prefers girls

Since I resemble that remark, I guess it just makes writing easier. Also, you get more boobs as a bonus.

11028040
While all those are good, I suppose I agree that there aren't enough stories about traditional cock-craving females.

It never ceases to amaze me how you blend comedy and hawtness at such a high level. The comedy speaks for itself, but Bon-Bon x Gallus is a LEGIT SCORCHER! :rainbowwild:

Login or register to comment