• Published 22nd Oct 2021
  • 287 Views, 4 Comments

Canterlot Crusaders - Comrade Bagel Muffin



The Canterlot branch of the CMC seek to earn their Cutie Marks by exploring the castle of the two sisters.

  • ...
0
 4
 287

The Castle of the Two Sisters

“And that is how we’re going to get our uber-awesome marks!” A very excited purple and white colt pointed to the white board in their room, on which were scribbled several very rudimentary drawings. “So, I know I left you all in awe of my brilliant plan, but if any can find the ability to speak please give me good crusader points now.” He smiled.

“Question.” A bat filly raised her hoof. “Vigilance, Why do we need to take hang gliders to the top tower of the palace? Instead of just oh I don’t know walking to the train station and buying a ticket to Ponyville instead? Also, I have wings so you know I could just glide there myself.”

“Because, Lar, we can also see if we get our marks in Hang glide of course. We’re throwing a wide net to see if we can actually catch anything.”

“That makes since.” Borealis, a dark gray unicorn with a two-tone gray mane and tail nodded.

“What no it doesn’t! And besides, I thought we were ban from going to the palace after we thought we could get our marks as being the royal hair dressers. So, jumping off the highest tower with hang gliders is going to be very obvious that we disobeyed the guards.” Larceny countered.

“Yeah she’s right and mom says I still have four hundred and seventy-two years of grounding left for that attempt.

“Fine.” Vigilance groaned. “We can take the stupid train but we’ll all need to wake up early, it’s a long hike from the train station to the Everfree Forest.” Borealis raised a hoof.

“What Pustka?”

“That’s such a dumb nickname how do you even get Pustka from Borealis?”

“I like it, it sounds cool.” Larceny face hoofed at her friend’s response.

“Yeah see he gets it. What’s your question?”

“My moms are going to there this weekend anyways, so can we bring along some of my sibling.”

“Sure, just remember if you bring them, they’re your responsibility. We’ll all meet up this weekend. Lar, is that good for you.”

“I can make it work.” She shrugged.

“Then I hear by call this meeting of the Canterlot Branch of the CMC officially closed. You guys wanna go get ice cream or something?” Vigilance’s two friends nodded following him out of the house.


It was still extremely early and cold as Larceny and Vigilance waited for Borealis to arrive. Larceny had forgotten her scarf and was sharing Vigilance's scarf the the long piece of fabric wrapped snugly around the two foal's necks keeping them together. She had a large smile on her face as she snuggled up close to him. "Pustka's late." Vigilance groaned.

"Borealis can take his time if he wants. I don't mind waiting." She sighed nuzzled up to him.

"Lar, your being weird."

"No I'm being a filly. You're a colt right."

"Yeah.

"And my friend right."

"Yeah."

"Then your my coltfriend!" She leaned in and kissed his cheek, laughing as he protested and tried to get away only to be

"Larceny and Vigilance sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!" Borealis and his sister chanted coming down the path. "Looks likstopped by his scarf. "Hah, gotcha by the scarf you can't scamper away this time." She teased tugging on the scarf pulling him back.

"Lar your jerk!" The bat filly burst out laughing. "Stop it. No gross! Stop!"e you were early." Borealis says with a smirk.

"Pustka save me!"

"Nah you and Larceny, can get your cutie marks in kissing, we're going to the castle to see if we can't get them in tomb raiding." Daisy, an orange pegasus, smirked as she and her brother walked past the two.

"Catch up when you have hearts and kisses on you flanks." Borealis laughed as the two of them walked down the trail into the Everfree forest. Vigilance quickly got away from Larceny losing his scarf to the giggling bat filly menace in the process. She followed just behind Borealis and Daisy as Vigilance ran ahead of the two sibling. The four of them walked on for several hours before they came to the ruins of the Palace of the Two Sisters.

"Well we're here!" Vigilance said walking up to the main door of the palace.

"Why do we have to do the exploring in this palace instead of the one back at home?"

"We're kind of permibanned from that one."

"What?"

"Yeah that's why mom ground me for four hundred and seventy-four years." Borealis answered.

"A bit over kill Celestia looked bad ass with that Mohawk." Vigilance said before opening the door to the palace ruins. Okay so let's go. Two teams of two. Pustka you're with me!"

"Nope can't remember Daisy is my guest I'm responsible for her." Borealis smirked.

"Guess I'll have to go with you!" Larceny singsongs nuzzling a very unamused Vigilance. "Borealis Daisy you two can take the Library, I know you like books Daisy."

"Right." Daisy and Borealis salute.

"Then we'll take the halls over there." Vigilance started walking off with Larceny. After a couple hours the two of them found themselves near completely lost. "Uhm, Lar do you know where we are?"

"Not really I think we take that way to get back to the main hall?" Larceny answered, turning the corner she froze. "Uhm. yeah, this is messed up."

"What's wr-oh." Vigilance froze next to her. All the way down the hall were severed hooves. "This was Celestia and Luna's palace right?"

"I don't think we came through that way so let's just go some where else." She back peddled. They moved back down looking for another side hall." As they walked down the hall a stone shifted down Click. "What was thaAAAAAAAAAAAaah!" Larceny and Vigilance hugged each other as the floor opened up sliding them down a shaft to a dark room in the basement. The two of them sat there holding each other for a few minutes before letting go.

"That was scary but at least we went back down stairs. I think we needed to go down stairs." Vigilance said looking around. "And I think those are the stairs we need there lets go."

"Wait look at my flank!" Larceny said pointing to her flank.

"Did you get your Cutie Mark?" He asked looking at it.

"No but now I can say you've been looking at my flank all day!" She laughed running off.

"Lar! Don't you dare!" Vigilance chased after the laughing bat filly.

Comments ( 4 )

cute. Simple, and put a smile on my face

Oh boy! Those four are in for some interesting times with all those seceret passages and funhouse traps. This was fun and light hearted, and just the thing for a rainy morning.

11023182
Oui, I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

Login or register to comment