• Published 16th Oct 2021
  • 189 Views, 0 Comments

Ghost Busting 2 - Edguy0009

  • ...
 0
 189

Interlude

A blue-white portal opened in front of Samuel near the doorway to the unique timeline his friend was in with a yellow furred and brown maned filly ghost exiting it who looked around in wonder before the deity spoke as the portal closed.

"Welcome Little Ghost, to The Realm of Possibilities." He said, earning the filly's attention and took in his features, his bipedal form covered in armor with a claymore with runes etched into the blade on his back while his skin was pale in coloration with blue eyes and white hair that despite the youthful look, she could tell that he held a vast amount of wisdom, some he will give to her.

"You're different from what I expected." Little Ghost said, floating at eye level.

"Expected a pony?"

"Actually, yes." Little Ghost replied, "So, how are you going to train me when there's nothing here?" She asked, earning a chuckle from the deity before they found themselves in a grassy plain with a few trees and hills, a hut with a flower bed next it along with some training grounds nearby.

"Here is where I actually live." The deity replied.

"It's beautiful." Little Ghost said, floating around the place after the deity thanked her. Though in the distance, she could see a castle and saw the nostalgic look on the deity's face.

"That castle is a replica of the one I lived in."

"Must've been nice serving royalty." The ghost said, earning a chuckle from the deity.

"Actually, I was part of the royalty, third son of a king, and before you call me a prince, I gave up being one when I became a god at age eleven." Samuel said, beckoning Little Ghost to follow him to the training grounds with her training starting the moment she entered, starting with what she could do with the power she has before expanding what she can do.

"So, are you really as powerful as Makuta says you are?" Little Ghost asked during a break in her training, "He said that you're a main sequence star with him a hundred-watt bulb."

"I am that powerful, but I'm not all powerful." Samuel replied, "Though, there is an acquaintance of ours who's almost or just as powerful as me, for she has the power to destroy a universe, and she's trillions of years older than me." He added, "Break time's over now." He said, with the training continuing once more, this time the filly had to dodge and attack with some dummies, but before long, they entered the next phase of training.

"You want me to do what?" Little Spirit asked in disbelief.

"You heard me, attack me with all you got, need to face a live opponent to see how far you've come, and how long you'll last." Samuel replied, his student unsure what to do before the deity encouraged her to attack once more with her doing so, while not able harm the deity in any significant way. That wasn't her goal, it was one of endurance with her using what she learned so far to attack and evade, though she was giving it her all, the deity wasn't going to let her win easily with the test ending shortly as the filly had to return home

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment