• Published 25th Oct 2021
  • 2,390 Views, 29 Comments

Tempus Alicorn - cerealkiller78



Hitch Trailblazer acquires a seemingly worthless artifact from Alphabittle. He soon discovers this artifact is far from worthless though, as it transports him back in time to when alicorns ruled Equestria.

  • ...
2
 29
 2,390

Chapter 5

After a bit of waiting, Celestia returned, with Hitch.

"Oh, thank mayonnaise!!" Hitch shouted, when he saw the waiting portal back to his time, and galloped for it, going through.

"I am NEVER doing that again!" He shouted when he was back in the Crystal Tea Room. "SUNNY!!" He scooped her up suddenly. "I LOVE YOU-"

Realizing what he was doing, he put her back down. "I, uh...I mean..." He stuttered.

"...You love me?" Sunny asked.

"I- uh...I do?" He answered stupidly.

"Well...Maybe I love you too..." Sunny suggested.

Celestia stepped back through the threshold of the portal. "Well, I am relieved we got that sorted out. Our apologies Mr. Trailblazer."

"Same...about the throne thing, I mean." He looked apologetically to Luna, who still looked a bit sore about the whole incident.

She sighed. "I'll get over it..." She muttered.

"Well," Celestia spoke. "I think our time here is done."

"Not quite..." Twilight looked at Sunny. "Where is your home?"

"Uhh, I'm currently staying with Izzy..." Sunny replied, uncertainly.

"No, I mean your original home." Twilight clarified.

"Uhh, Maretime Bay, but-"

"Excellent!! Can you take us there?" Twilight cut her off.

"...But my home there is gone." Sunny finished.

"Oh, ye of little faith, Sunny. WE have a draconequus." Twilight looked at Discord.

Discord gasped, and looked at Celestia. "If I do this, can I get my own throne??" He asked excitedly.

Celestia sighed. "I will THINK about it..."

Squeeing in delight, Discord snapped his fingers, and they all appeared in Maretime Bay, at the ruined lighthouse.

"How did he just..." Alphabittle wondered as he looked around

"Ok, forget what I said..." Twilight said to Sunny. "I guess Discord brought us here."

"Aight, let's get this show on the road!" Discord snapped his fingers, and he was suddenly in a construction worker's uniform. He made measurements on the remains of the lighthouse. He removed dirt with a cat, in which this case, "cat" refers to a construction machine, not a cute kitty cat, otherwise, a bunch of angry readers, who are also avid cat video viewers would by no doubt, sue the author of this story for every penny she's worth...(And trust me, I have no money.)

He then came in like a wrecking ball-

"DISCORD!!" Twilight screamed. "What are you doing with a wrecking ball?!! You're supposed to be fixing the place!!"

"Ok, ok, sheesh..." Discord snapped his fingers, and the lighthouse was put back together. Except it was upside down, inside out, and floating in mid-air.

"What the- DISCORD!!" Celestia shouted.

"Looks homey to me." Discord snapped his fingers again, and a disembodied hand patted him on the back.

"Fix it now!" Celestia demanded.

"Fine, fine, don't get your panties in a bunch..." Discord snapped his fingers again, and the lighthouse was restored to its original untouched state.

Sunny gasped. "Oh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She threw her arms around Discord.

"Oh, shucks, anything for the new sunbutt." Discord replied.

Sunny broke the hug, and turned to Hitch and Alphabittle, who were arguing about something.

Finally, Alphabittle turned away from Hitch, and approached Sunny.

"Sunny, uh, hey, well...this is yours." He held out the Tempus Alicorn Artifact.

"What?... but I thought it was yours?" Sunny replied, confused.

"Well, it was...but now, it's yours. Birthday gift from loverboy over there." He gestured to Hitch. "and, well, consider it also a thank you for what you did for all of us..."

Sunny's eyes welled up. "Oh, Alphabittle...You DO care!!" she threw her arms around him next.

"Ugh, alright, don't go getting all sappy on me."

Sunny broke the hug and turned to Twilight. "Do you mind if we come see you all, and your world every so often?"

"Why, I was going to ask you if you mind if WE come here every so often!" Twilight laughed. "Pinkie would never forgive me if I don't let her throw a "we've got new friends from the future! Let's go see them!" party, once I tell her and the others about this. But, of course, you'll need to be the one to open the portal for travelling back and forth."

"Of course!" Sunny replied happily.

Twilight turned to Alphabittle. "I have been wondering, Alphabittle. You said that, for the longest time in Equestria, there was no magic, and it only just returned recently."

"That is true." Alphabittle confirmed.

"Then, how did you, or anypony else get their cutiemark without magic?" Twilight wondered.

"Uhh..." Alphabittle bit his lip. "...Certainly not because we just tattooed them on!"

The End.

Comments ( 11 )

Very enjoyable final chapter of this short story. Definitely liked Discord repairing Sunny's lighthouse (including the random aside concerning what sort of "cat" was involved), as well as Twilight mentioning the ponies of the past coming to visit once in a while (especially with the detail of Pinkie wanting to show up to throw a party) and Alphabittle's Suspiciously Specific Denial concerning why the ponies of the future still have Cutie Marks even with magic only returning very recently.

All and all, a rather enjoyable short story.

Great story! I laughed at this bit "Then, how did you, or anypony else get their cutiemark without magic?" Twilight wondered.
"Uhh..." Alphabittle bit his lip. "...Certainly not because we just tattooed them on!"
That was precious. :heart::yay:

Dan
Dan #3 · Dec 2nd, 2021 · · 1 ·

I'm a bit surprised Luna didn't get a wingboner when seeing Alphabittle and wanting to take him back with her to be her royal consort.

And then having a fight with Haven over whether Queen or Alicorn Princess is the higher rank and throwing down gauntlets and whatnot for the fair stallion's hoof.

Well this story was just great! Are you planning on writing a sequel?

Wow! This just WORKS!!!!!!!

Boy that was something I've always liked seen the past meeting the future even though it might just drop the time line and everything but still it's so pretty cool and it was also nice of Twilight Discord Celestia and Luna and of chorus Spike helping Sunny rebuild her house and hitch really is an awesome Pony giving her birthday gift so it looks like they can travel through time anytime they want I will say the best birthday gift ever this was a pretty nice story keep up the good work

Pretty funny.


Also, 450th story I've faved, nice.

"Aight, let's get this show on the road!" Discord snapped his fingers, and he was suddenly in a construction worker's uniform. He made measurements on the remains of the lighthouse. He removed dirt with a cat, in which this case, "cat" refers to a construction machine, not a cute kitty cat, otherwise, a bunch of angry readers, who are also avid cat video viewers would by no doubt, sue the author of this story for every penny she's worth...(And trust me, I have no money.)

He then came in like a wrecking ball-

A scene with Discord, is the only time one can get away with a 4th wall aside.:rainbowlaugh:

I'm your 69th like!:raritywink::trollestia::moustache:

Slight disappointment that Pipp didn't show up somewhere in the story and use her phone to record or stream the alicorn princesses, Spike, and Discord.
Twilight's reaction to Equestrian cell phones in the future would have been a funner pay off for Twilight's earlier line to Sunset on how Equestria doesn't need cell phones and advanced electronics.:rainbowwild:

Login or register to comment