• ...
4
 43
 3,831

Spooky Stories 2 Part 4

"So who's telling the next story?" Sunset repeated.

Donnie stood up. "I'll take a go. This is a story I heard from an internet friend." He held up the flashlight. "Many years ago...."

---------

The Phantom Woodcutters Ball

Donnie narrated as he played a traveler named Jack trekking in the woods.

Okay, the legend goes like this. In the central area, there sits a lone abandoned woodcutter's mountainside place that is said to be haunted. so much so that not one soul dares spend a night there. some say it got that hunted because the woodcutters had a nasty smoking habit.

Pinkie gasped. "That is terrible! There are kids present, you know!"

Jack looked at the fourth wall. "Relax, Pinkie. This isn't that kind of story." He then went back to the story and walked up to the place. "This is the only shelter for miles and it'll be dark soon." so he entered the place. he was ether brave enough or stupid enough or even both to spend the night there.

Later that night, Jack went in the bed and went to sleep. But something was wrong. he couldn't sleep. The moment he shut his eyes he heard multiple ghost noises. and not your run of the mile ghosts noises either. but woodcutter noises, like chainsaws trees, axes chopping logs, woodcutters coiffing on cigars loudly, and loud steps of iron covered toed boots.

"Who's out there?" Jack cried, but no answer. "Okay whoever's out there, could you keep it down?"

His only response was the noises got louder.

"I SAID KEEP IT DOWN!" Jack shouted but to no avail and cover his head with a pillow.

Unfortunately, it went on like that the hole night for the poor guy and he couldn't get any sleep. When morning came, Jack was so tired with blood red eyes. Still, he was able to get around and left, hoping to get out of that nightmare. He opened the door, expecting a large amount of fire wood. but he was wrong.

"What the-?" was all he could say. There was no pile of wood anywhere. It was like all the work the ghosts done during the night never happened. he even heard trees fall. like it all got resetted to the point where it didn't happen. Frightened, Jack ran from that haunted place..


-------

"And it was all true." Donnie finished. Mikey and Pinkie were shivering in fright.

"Wow. That is scary, D." April gasped.

"Scary indeed." Rarity agreed as Sweetie Belle clung to her.

"I think your friend is messed up, Donnie. That is creepy." Raph admitted, trying not to shake in his shell.

Donnie grinned before he held out the flashlight. "Alright, who's next?"

"Me!" Patch said, taking the flashlight. "This story is called, Ace's treated trick..."

--------

ACE’S TREATED TRICK

One night, Patch was doing some trick or treating, wearing a full body hoodie that had pony ears and a tail. She had first stopped by Twilight's house, at her garage laboratory. Twilight was dressed as a mad scientist and she mixed two chemicals into a bowl, making a chemical reaction. When it cleared there was candy inside for Patch to take some.

Then she stopped by the Animal Shelter. The place was decorated and a large coffin layed in the center. Then the lid popped open and Fluttershy rose up, dressed like a bat. She hissed then giggled and held out a bowl of candy.

Then she stopped at Pinkie's and rang the door bell. She tapped her foot, waiting for Pinkie or Maud to open the door when...

"Awast, ye mattey!" Pinkie popped out of a bush, dressed as a pirate with her pink party canon. "Candy ahoi!" Then she fired some candy out of her canon at Patch.

Soon, Patch walked through the park, carrying her big bag of candy. "What a haul!" She said.
"Wait till Ace get's a load of this!" Suddenly, something rushed past in the shadows. "Huh?" Patch looked at the spot. "Hello? Is someone there?" When she looked away, the figure ran past her again. "Wha?!" Getting creeped out, Patch began to back up. "Whoever's stalking me, I'm warning you, I know ninjisu!" Then she bumped into something and slowly turned around, trumblingly. "Oh no..."

Standing behind her was a dark figure wearing a raincoat, hockey mask like Casey's and had hook hand. "Rarr!" It roared and held up a chainsaw!

Patch screamed and ran away, leaving her candy behind. Then the figure laughed and lifted up it's mask, it was Ace. His hook hand was fake and the chainsaw was cardboard.

"Happy Halloween, Patch!" He chuckled.

Patch hid behind a bush, covering her eyes, when she heard Ace laughing and peeked through the branches to see him take her candy bag.

"Don't mind if I do!" He said to himself, and walked off, taking the bag with him.

Patch glared. "That rat!" Then she grinned. "So, you want tricks, Ace? I'll give you a trick!"

Ace had stopped by a park picnic table to much on some of Patch's candy and left his mask, hook, and chainsaw laying around near another bush. Then Patch's hand slipped out and poured glue into the mask, hook, and chainsaw handle, before slipping back inside.

Then Ace heard someone coming. "Well well, sounds like someone else to scare!" Then he quickly grabbed his cardboard chainsaw and put on his mask and hook. Then he hid in the bushed and when the footsteps grew louder, he jumped out, roaring waving his chainsaw and hook. But then he hid them behind his back when he saw it was a police officer. "Um, evening, officer. Can I help you?"

"I'm looking for a psycho with a chainsaw and hook!" The officer replied. "That wouldn't be you, would it?"

"Nope! Never heard of him?" Ace shrugged, unfortunately showing his chainsaw and hook.

"Uh! Now just hold on a minute there!" He tried to get rid of hook and chainsaw and realized to his horror that they were stuck. And so was the mask when he tried to take it off.

"Just as I suspected!" The officer said. "Your under arrest!"

Ace screamed and ran for his life, taking the candy bag with him. But he was unaware that the officer was really Patch in disguise.

She snickered and called out in her police voice, "Come back, ya maniac!"

Ace ran as fast as he could and hid near Twilight's garage laboratory. But when Twilight saw him, she immediately saw him as a psycho killer.

"Hold it right there!" She said, pointing her weapon at him.

"Ahh! No wait, Twi, it's me, Ace!" Ace cried.

"Likely story!" Twilight retorted and swung at him.

Ace dodged and ran with Twilight right behind him. He ducked inside the Animal Shelter and hid there until Twilight ran past. Then he breathed a sigh of relief, until he felt a tap on the shoulder and turned around to face Fluttershy. She hissed at him as Harry the bear roared at him. Ace screamed again and burst out the door running in a panic, right into Pinkie's cannon.

"Fire!" She shot Ace out of the canon, sending sailing through the air and into a pond with a slash.

Ace walked out of the pond, soaking wet. But at least the water had washed off the glue, freeing his hands and face from the mask, hook, and chainsaw.

"Well, at things can't get any worse," he grumbled, then a shadow fell on him. Slowly, he turned around and saw a real psycho killer behind him.

"Rarr!" It roared.

Ace screamed in pure terror, turning white, then ran away, leaving the candy bag behind, still screaming like a little girl.

The killer lifted up it's mask and laughed. It was Patch.

"Happy Halloween, Ace!" She chuckled, and took her bag back. "And I'll take this back."

But then, she heard a ghostly voice laugh, "You sure showed him!" Then she looked up and saw a ghost boy in chains, floating above her. "Good evening."

Patch screamed and ran away, spilling some candy, shouting, "Ace, wait for me!"

The ghost just stared after her, then picked up some of the candy she had dropped and ate some. "Don't mind if I do."

-------

As Patch finished, Everyone couldn’t help but chuckled while Mikey, Casey, and Pinkie burst out laughing.

“That’s what I call Sweet Revenge” Mikey said through chuckles.

“Nicely done, Patch.” Sandalwood fist bumped the girl.

Ace could only huffed as Rainbow looked at Fluttershy who was more concerned than scared.

“How you holding up, Fluttershy?”

“Hm? Oh sorry. I’m still a little concerned for Sweetheart.”

“We’ll find her later.” Sunset assured her.

Spike stood up. “In the meantime, I got a scary story!”

“Go ahead, Spike.” Twilight nodded as Patch gave the dog the flashlight.

Spike cleared his throat and began his story. “It was an Erie foggy night.....”

--------

DOGGONE MOONLIGHT

Wildcard, Bozzerkazooers, and Rena were driving home from the hospital on a foggy night.

“Fog is thick as peanut butter.” Wildcard pointed out.

“You mean pea soup.” Corrected Bozzerkazooers.

“You eat what you like, and I’ll eat what I like.”

“Easy, guys.” Rena comforted them. “Now much further do we have?”

Bozzerkazooers noticed the GPS was glitching out. “Fog is messing with the GPS.”

“And I can’t tell where we are on the map.” Wildcard was checking the map.

“Maybe we should stop until the fog rolls over.” Rena suggested.

“How about that house over there?” Wildcard pointed towards an abandoned house.

The three drove at the house and parked in front of it. As they dismounted, BozzerKazooers thought he saw something in the shadows, growling at them.

“You alright, BK?” Rena asked.

“Over there.” BozzerKazooers pointed only for the shadows to have disappeared. “But I saw something over there. I think it was growling at us.”

“Yeah right.” Wildcard rolled his eyes.

“Seriously, I saw something!”

“Please. It’s scary enough as it is. Can we just go in and wait this fog out?” Rena moaned.

The three went in the abandoned house and looked around to see if anyone was around. Suddenly, they heard scampering behind them and kept turning but kept missing the creatures. Finally, they located the noise near a chair. The three quietly crept up to the chair, then cornered the two and shined the light on two familiar dogs.

Bozzerkazooers gasped. “Spike? Lucky Shot?”

“What are you guys doing here?” Rena asked.

“In an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere?” Wildcard added.

“Uh, well... It's kind of complicated.” Spike shrugged.

“Anyway, you guys should go! Now!” warned Lucky Shot.

“Why?” Rena raised a brow

“We don't really have time to explain!” Spike urged.

“Just drive the heck away from here while you still can!” Lucky cried

The three were still not convinced as Wilcard asked, “Again, why?”

“And how come you two are acting too worried?” BozzerKazooers added.

“Let's just say, you don't wanna be around us when the moon comes-“ But Spike was too late.
Moon light shined on the two and they snarl and growl before they transformed into their Wolfatizer forms.

“LOOKY WHAT WE GOT HERE?!” Wolfatizer II growled.

“THREE LITTLE LOST CHEW TOYS!” Wolfatizer snarled.

The three stare for a moment. Then they all screamed as they ran out of the house and back in the car. Rena floored the gas and they drove away screaming with the Wolfatizers right behind them.

“I told you I saw something!” BozzerKazooers cried.

Then, The moon got covered and the two dogs changed back.

“Sorry about this!” Spike apologized.

“No hard feelings!” Lucky Shot called.

The moon came back out and they turned back, then it covers again.

“Just keep driving!” Spike called

The moon came out, they’re Wolfatizers. it covered again and they’re dogs again.

“Serious, just keep driving.” Lucky Shot said bored.

They continued to chase them, and changing back and forth when the moon is covered and uncovered by clouds.

------

"I know how that Bozzer guy feels," Mikey said, remembering all the times his brothers and friends never listened to him about something and always had to learn the hard way.

"That was a cool story," Zach said.

"Even if you had to add Lucky Shot into it," Caitlyn added.

Then Ace grabbed the flashlight from Spike. "Okay, folks. Get ready to be spookified with a story from the Ace!" He began. "I call this, the Phantom of Equestria Land! And good news, CMC'S, your in it!"

"This outta be good," Scootaloo rolled her eyes, as Ace began.

"One day, the CMC were exiting the movie theater at the mall..."

-------

THE PHANTOM OF EQUESTRIA LAND

"How awesome was that movie!" Scootaloo exclaimed to her friends.

"So awesome!" Sweetie Belle said, excitedly. "I can't wait to watch it again!"

"Me too!" Apple Bloom added. But then she noticed a group of people by the smoothie shop, where her sister Applejack worked. "Hey, what's going on over there?"

The three walked over to see the group of people were gathered by non other than Ace.

"Tell us, Ace!" A girl named Little Red asked, gleefully.

"Yeah," added a boy named Super Funk. "Tell us how you did it!"

"Alright, alright," Ace said. "Now, it all started when I was walking home from a late night DJ session. So, I decided to take a short cut through Equestria Land. But what I hadn't counted on was, The Phantom of Equestria Land!"

"The Phantom of Equestria Land?" Apple Bloom repeated in confusion.

"Who's that?" Scootaloo asked.

"The Phantom is a ghost of an old park attended," Ace explained. "He's dressed in a black cloak and roams the park at midnight, looking for helpless victims to eat! And the Ace would have been his next victim!"

"Oh no!" Lyra cried.

"Oh yes," Ace retorted. "If I hadn't bravely fought back!"

"How'd you do it?" Derpy asked.

"Well, there I was," Ace went on. "Walking along, minding my own business, when the Phantom crept up behind me, hoping to get me from behind! But fortunately, the Ace is too smart for him! And I just so happened to had been carrying my sparring sticks with me. So, just as he was about to eat me! I whipped them out and whack, smack, thwack! I set him running! And after that, he would think twice about tangling with me again! And that's how
I fought, the Phantom of Equestria Land!"

Everyone cheered, and Bulk gave Ace a smoothie cup. "This one's on the house!"

"Thank you, kindly," Ace said.

The CMC looked at each other with dry expressions, then as Ace left, the three followed after him.

"Gee, Ace, that was a pretty amazing story," Scootaloo said.

"Yeah," Apple Bloom added. "Real believable."

"In fact, it's unbelievable!" Sweetie Belle put in.

Ace spat out his smoothie and whipped around at the CMC. "What? You calling the Ace a liar?!"

"Since Big Mac isn't here, eyup!" Apple Bloom said.

"Yeah," Scootaloo chimed in. "Your just making that up to make yourself look cooler!"

"Plus," Sweetie Belle added. "The Ninjas told us how they fought real ghosts and it was almost impossible for them!"

"Well, those ghosts never fought the Ace! And I did so fight a phantom!" Ace insisted.

"Oh yeah?" Scootaloo scoffed. "Then prove it!"

Ace grinned, "I got a better idea. Why don't you three prove it!"

"Us?" They exclaimed.

"Yeah," Ace nodded. "In fact, I triple pony dare ya you three to head out there and fight the phantom!"

"But we can't," Sweetie Belle retorted. "It's a school night."

"Yeah," Apple Bloom added. "Plus, Applejack would never let me go out past my bedtime."

"Same with my aunts," Scootaloo put in.

"Aww, it's okay, girls," Ace said in faux sweetness. "I understand if you're too chicken!"

"Chicken?!" The CMC exclaimed. Before they glared at Ace.

"Alright, Ace," Apple Bloom said. "We'll do it!"

"But if we don't see a phantom, then you'll have to tell everyone you made up that story!" Scootaloo stated.

"All I have to say to that, is good luck, girls," Ace replied, smugly. "Your gonna need it!" Then he chuckled grimly and walked away.

"I don't think we should have done that," Sweetie Belle said, having second thoughts. "I mean, what if Ace was telling the truth?!"

"Don't tell you actually believe Ace, Sweetie Belle?" Apple Bloom asked. "He's totally making that up."

"Well, yeah, but our sister and the Turtles all thought Mikey made up Pizza Face," Sweetie Belle noted. "Until they found out he was real!"

"Come on, Sweetie Belle," Scootaloo said. "We've been to Equestria Land a bunch of times, even at night. And we've never seen any phantom."

"I'm just saying, what if?" Sweetie Belle pointed out. "Not to mention we could get in big trouble if we get caught sneaking around the park."

"Come on, girls," Apple Bloom said. "We got a mission for the CMC!"

Later that night, Apple Bloom was waiting by the park gate, as Scootaloo came riding up on her scooter.

"Hey, Apple Bloom," she said.

"Hey, Scoot, y'all haven't seen Sweetie Belle have you?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Here I am!" Sweetie Belle came running up, with Spike running at her side.

"Why'd you bring Spike along?" Scootaloo asked.

"Because she read somewhere that dogs can detect ghosts," Spike explained. "But, I'd wouldn't pass up the opportunity for an adventure!"

"Sweetie Belle, you said you didn't believe Ace's story," Apple Bloom cited.

"Well, it never hurts to be prepared," Sweetie Belle stated, sheepishly, and showed them that she was wearing her fingers claws. Her friends face palmed.

"Quick question though," Spike said, looking at the gate. "How are we gonna get in if the gate's locked?"

"Easy," Apple Bloom stated. "We climb over the wall... With these!" She held out her hands, showing them some ninjas hand claws she had borrowed from Derpy.

Soon the three had scaled the wall, with Scootaloo carring Spike, and lept into one of the trees. Then they silently dropped down and began sneaking through the park. Luckly for them, the park security had fallen asleep, so he didn't notice the three girls and the dog on the monitor.

Apple Bloom checked the time on her phone, "Okay, it's midnight." Then she called out. "Oh, Mr Phantom!"

"Shh!" Sweetie Belle hissed. If the Phantom didn't hear her, the park security would. But
Apple Bloom went on.

"Three tasty girls and a dog, right here!"

They stood there and waited and waited. But nothing happened.

"Ha! We knew it!" Apple Bloom said.

"We knew Ace's was making it up!" Scootaloo put in. "Right, Sweetie Belle.

But Sweetie Belle didn't answer. She was staring at something behind them, while shaking in terror.

"Sweetie Belle?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Girls!" She squeaked. "Something tells me that Ace didn't make up that story about the Phantom!"

"What makes you say that?" Spike asked.

Sweetie Belle pointed and the others turned around and froze! Standing behind them, was a skull faced figure in a black cloak. The Phantom!

"Evening, girls!" It said. "Time to feed!"

The CMC and Spike screamed and ran away, with the Phantom right behind them, as they ran back and forth, between all the midway games.

"I told you the Phantom was real!" Sweetie Belle wailed.

"Not the time!" Apple Bloom yelled, as they dove behind a stand.

The Phantom followed them and looked over the counter, but they weren't there. He hadn't thought to look up, where they were clinging to walls of the ceiling.

Then the Phantom passed by the hot air balloon Farris wheel, unaware they were hiding in one of the cabs.

The Phantom chased them to the bumper cars, where they each drove one. The CMC soon tag teamed against the Phantom, bumping him all over the mat, until they eventually knocked him out of his car.

Then as the Phantom chased Sweetie Belle over the Test of Strength game, Spike hit the lever, launching the Phantom up into the air.

The Phantom chased them around the merry go round, until they suddenly disappeared. Just as it was wondering where they went, the ride suddenly picked up speed. The CMC and Spike were by the controls and Scootaloo cranked up the speed until the Phantom was flung into the bottle game.

The security guard was still sleeping as the Phantom was still chasing the girls and dog on the monitor.

Soon the Phantom had lost them again and looked around. "Come out, come out, wherever you are?!" It called. "You can't hide from me forever!"

The CMC and Spike were hiding behind the caramel apple stand.

"What are we gonna do?!" Scootaloo whispered in panic.

"I don't know?" Apple Bloom replied. "I was so sure Ace made up the Phantom!"

"Wait a minute?" Sweetie Belle spoke up. "If the Phantom was real, why didn't you sense him, Spike?"

"Maybe because that theory is wrong?" Spike guessed, then a sudden thought crossed their minds. "Or maybe...?" Then they all peeked over the counter and saw the Phantom bump into a trash can, knocking it over, instead phasing right through it.

"That's not a real phantom?" They all said, before they ducked back down.

"Okay, girls, and Spike, I think it's high time we catch this here Phantom!" Apple Bloom said, as they made a plan.

Later the Phantom was still searching for the girls and the dog, when...

"Oh he's creepy bad fellow!" Sweetie Belle and Spike sang, getting the Phantom's attention.

"That nobody can deny!"

"Bye bye," Spike waved as they took off running.

The Phantom growled and chased after them toward the rollercoaster and had them cornered.

"Ha ha ha! No where for you to run now!" The Phantom laughed, and lunged forward.

"We're not trying to run!" Sweetie Belle stepped to the side and stuck out her foot, tripping the Phantom and making him fall into the rollercoaster car. "Now!" She called, as Scootaloo and Apple Bloom started the ride.

Then the coaster began going up and down the hills and loops very fast. And the while the

Phantom was screaming and wailing. Until it shouted in a familiar voice, "STOP THE RIDE!!!"

The girls stopped the coaster and walked over to the defeated Phantom.

"Now let's see who this Phantom really is," Apple Bloom said, pulling off the mask, revealing a boy with slick back blonde hair in a under cut.

"Ace!" They exclaimed.

"Just as we suspected," Scootaloo noted.

"You knew we wouldn't find any Phantom!" Apple Bloom stated.

"So, you dressed up as the Phantom to scare us!" Sweetie Belle added.

"So we wouldn't out you!" Spike finished.

"Yeah, yeah!" Ace grumbled. "And I would've got away it, if it hadn't been for you girls and Spike!"

"We knew there's no Phantom!" Scootaloo bosted.

"Oh really!" Came as raspy voice, then they turned and saw another Phantom, who let out a roar!

The girls screamed and held onto each other. But then Spike sniffed at something. Then he ran up to the Phantom.

"Spike, no!" Sweetie Belle cried.

But Spike bit down on the Phantom's cloak and yanked it off, revealing two girls. One with
pinkie hair in a pony tail and two curly bangs and one with blue floppy hair.

"Melody and Sweetheart!" The CMC exclaimed.

"Boo," the two said, sheepishly.

Scootaloo turned back to Ace, "You asked them to help in case we found out you made up the Phantom?"

"Yeah," Ace mumbled.

"How did you know, Spike?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"I smelled Melody's perfume," Spike stated.

"I told you to tone down the perfume," Sweetheart told her grinning sister.

"Well, at least there's no more Phantoms," Apple Bloom said.

"Don't count on it!" Shouted a voice. Then they all looked up to see another Phantom floating in the air above them!

They all screamed as the Phantom floated down near them, "You shouldn't be here!" It roared.

"Your right, Mr. Phantom!" Apple Bloom cried. "And I'm sorry!"

"Us too!" Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Spike added.

"That's just what we wanted to hear," the Phantom replied in a country voice. Then the it pulled off it's mask to reveal...

"Applejack?!" Apple Bloom exclaimed.

"Hello, sugarcube!" Applejack greeted with a stern smile.

"Wait, how are you flying?" Scootaloo asked.

"Me!" Twilight walked out and lowered Applejack to the ground with her magic.

"And I'm responsible for the costume, darlings!" Rarity stepped out.

"Rarity?!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed.

"Twilight?!" Spike added.

"Uh, what's going on here?" Melody asked.

"I overheard your little chat with Ace," Applejack explained.

"And the rest of us saw you seeking out here, when you all should be in bed!" Rarity added.

"So we put together this little scare as punishment for sneaking out," Twilight finished. "So, what do you kids have to say for yourselves?"

The kids and Spike responded by screaming in terror again and pointed behind the girls. They turned around and saw yet another Phantom.

"Oh, come on, now!" Applejack brushed off. "That's just someone else trying to scare us."

Then she walked right up to the Phantom. "Alright, whoever you are, joke's over!" But when she reached out to take off the costume, her hand went right through it.

That wasn't a costume, it was a real phantom! Everyone screamed and ran away as fast as they could. But after they had had gone, the Phantom vanished and there stood Fugitoid. That Phantom had been a hologram.

Fugitoid chuckled to himself, "Ah, I always did enjoy a bit of a prank or two."

Suddenly a flashlight shown on him. "Hey!" It was the security guard, who had been woken
by all the screaming. "Park's closed!"

"Uh, so it is, um, good night!" Fugitoid blasted off into the night.

-------

“Leave it to Fugitoid to get the last laugh.” Sunset chuckled as she and some of the ninjas laughed at the end.

“Still gotta admit that was pretty spooky stuff there, Ace.” Raph admitted.

“Of course.” Agreed Ace.

Mikey suddenly screamed.

“What is it, Mikey?” Fluttershy asked.

“We’re out of pizza!” Mikey moped as he held an empty pizza box.

“Well, we have time for one more story anyway. Then we should go find Sweetheart.” Leo stated.

Melody got up. “Step aside, amateurs. Let a pro show you how it’s done.”

“I just did.” Ace smirked as he handed over the flashlight.

Melody glared as she snatched the flashlight. “It began in the year 1954……”

-------

DEAD MAN’S FLOAT

In 1954, the school's lifeguard was too busy making out with his girlfriend When he should have been keeping an eye on her little brother. Suddenly, something under water grabbed the kid and begun to drown him. The boy screamed for help and tried to swim back to shore, but he couldn't. the lifeguard noticed and tried to save him but He was too late.

Years later, the school pool was remodeled and back opened. The Rock n’Beats were walking on it with Melody, Ace, and Lancer in swimsuits.

“Tell me again why we’re here?” Melody asked.

“We wanted to try out for the CHS swim team, remember?” Lancer answered.

“But it smells in here!” complained Ace.

“It’s probably just the chlorine.” Patch shrugged.

“No way!” Ace denied. “Chlorine doesn’t smell this bad! It smells like a dead guy in here!”

“Well, if we wanna try out, we better practice.” Lancer shrugged.

The three jumped in the pool while Half Note, Sweetheart, Logan, and Patch sat on the bench and watched. After a little swimming, the three took a break.

“I think that’s good for today.” Lancer breathed.

“Yeah. I’m be- Aah!” Melody was pulled underwater suddenly.

“Melody!” Lancer and the others cried.

“Lancer! Save my sister!” Sweetheart screamed.

Before Lancer could dive, Melody emerged coughing. Both look to see Ace popping out laughing.

“ACE!” Everyone scolded.

“I just couldn’t resist.” Chuckled Ace.

“Why you- Ahh!” Melody was pulled under again.

“Knock it off, Ace. It wasn’t funny the first time!” Lancer rolled his eyes.

“Uuuuh that wasn’t me.” Ace gulped.

Melody jumped up screaming. “There’s something under water!”

“Everyone! Out of the water!” Lancer ordered as they swam like crazy.

Lancer and Melody were able to get out okay, but Ace was struggling and the thing almost grabbed him when-

“Grab on!”

It was the new CHS custodian, First Aid. He reached to Ace with a pole and gets him out just in time.

“You okay, Ace?” Patch asked as they all hurried to him.

Ace pretended not be scared. “O-of course! I was- just stalling it so Melody and Lancer would make it out safely.”

“Yeah right.” Melody rolled her eyes as Lancer turned to First Aid.

“What’s going on?”

First Aid sighed before he explained. “The pool was closed off because it was built over an old cemetery and a body was forgotten and it's angry ghost drowned four people.” He flashbacked to the boy he failed to rescue years ago.

“We should tell the Rainbooms!” Patch cried.

“Fraid not.” Half note breathed. “They’re hanging out with the Turtles.”

“Then it’s up to us!” Lancer declared.

“But how can we see it?” Sweetheart shivered.

“I know!” Half Note pulled out a bottle of Methyl Orange. “I was borrowing this from Fugitoid. Don’t ask.”

She poured it into the pool, causing the entity to react with the acid. The acid gave it a red color as the corpse took visible form.

Everyone looked scared and repulsed at the creature.

“That is one ugly dead guy!” Patch pointed.

“He smells even worse!” Ace covered his nose.

“I,uh, don’t suppose Fuge let you borrow anything else we could use on that thing?” Lancer asked Half Note.

Half Note thought for a bit before turning to Sweetheart. “Didn’t Twilight give you that container of Mangenite for our volcano project?”

“Oh yeah. Right here.” Sweetheart pulled out the container only to accidentally drop it into the pool. “Oops.”

Lancer jumped into the pool to retrieve. But as he went after it, the corpse went after him!

“He’ll never get out in time!” Half Note feared.

Without hesitation, Melody jumped into the pool on the other side.

“Hey Ugly!” she cried, getting the corpse’s attention. “your mama was a bone head!”

The corpse turned it’s attention to Melody, allowing Lancer to get out with the Mangenite.

“Melody! I’m out! Hurry!” he called out.

Melody hurried to the ladder but the corpse was closing in on her. Just when it almost grabbed her, a pole forced it back. She looked to see it was First Aid.

“You’ve taken enough lives, you monster!” he bellowed. “Now, Melody! Get out!”

Wasting no time, Melody climbed the ladder and out of the pool. Seeing his friend was safe,
Lancer opened the container lid and threw the powder at The Corpse and it smoked, bubbled and exploded. Seeing the corpse was gone, the Rock n’Beats all breathed in relief.

“That was close.” Lancer sighed.

“That was messed up.” Melody agreed.

“At least the pool smells better.” Everyone gave Ace a look. “Well it does.”

Everyone looked at First Aid, who was looking at the pool shedding tears of joy. After 66 years, the people who drowned were finally avenged.

“Now that the corpse is gone, the pool can officially open to the school once I clean the pool.” He smiled.

The Rock n’Beats smiled then left the pool area.

-------

“The end.” Melody finished.

“Oh my!” Fluttershy jumped.

“Okay. That was scary.” Scootaloo held Rainbows arm.

“Metal.” Casey gasped.

“Not bad.” Raph pretended not to be frightened.

“That was good.” Leo nodded before getting up. “Okay. Let’s clean up and find Karai and Shinigami.”

“And remember, you all promised to apologize to Sweetheart.” Sunset finished.

"Yeah, yeah," Melody sighed.

"We remember," Patch added.

"What we don't get, is why Sweetheart's so scared of all this spooky stuff?" Ace said. "We've faced scarier stuff then this and she wasn't scared then?"

"Take it from someone you knows," Fluttershy began. "No one can be brave all the time."

"She's right, guys," April said. "Even we are still afraid of some things."

"Like how I'm always afraid of loosing my friends because of my past." Sunset shared.

"Midnight Sparkle." Twilight added.

"Being controlled by the Aeon again." April shivered.

"Rats." Casey feared.

"Squirrlenoids." Mikey shivered.

"Failing my family." Leo added.

"Same." Applejack agreed.

"Bad hair days." Rarity confessed.

Everyone looked at Raph, who sighed, "Bugs."

"I guess we see your point," Half Note said.

"But still," Melody chimed in, "There's no way, we'd be as easily scared as Sweetheart."

Suddenly, the lights went out, taking everyone by surprise.

"Hey! Who tuned out the lights?!" Sweet Note asked, looking around in worry.

"Don't tell us your getting scared, Sweet Note?" Patch said.

Applejack flipped the light switch but the lights didn't come back on. "I guess we must have jumped a fuse or something?" She shrugged, but when she tried to open the door it wouldn't open. "That's strange? The door's locked?"

Sandalwood tried the lift the garage door up, but it didn't budge either. "So's the garage door?"

"We're locked in?" Pinkie gasped.

"With no pizza?" Mikey whimpered as he and Pinkie hugged each other.

"Everyone remain calm." Leo calmed everyone.

"Leo's right. I'm sure there's a way we can get out." Flash agreed.

Suddenly, Applebloom turned to see jack o lanterns impaled on sticks and began to screamed. Everyone saw they were surrounded by more impaled pumpkins and started to scream.

"Okay, that's kind of creepy!" Melody admitted.

"Who did that?" Casey asked out loud.

"I don't know?" Donnie said. "But like Leo said, we have to remain calm."

Just then a five skeletons dropped down, hanging from the ceiling. One was right in front of him and he screamed, pulling himself inside his shell.

Everyone else cried at the sight.

Then, suddenly cardboard cutouts of the Dream Beavers popped up and surrounded the group.

“Oh no! Not them!” Raph griped as he then felt a poke on his shoulder. He turned to be face to face with the cockroach terminator. “Not you again!” He cried.

Micro Chip ran before tripping over what appeared to be a jacket. “Who left their jacket here?” He thought out loud before he, Sandalwood, and Flash saw it was the same jacket from their story. “Jacket?” They screamed as Micro threw it.

"Aaaaprilll!" Came a voice.

"Twiiilight!" Came another.

"Suuunset!" Came a third.

The three girls slowly turned around, their eyes wide with horror. Standing behind them were three figures they knew too well.

"NO!" April breathed in terror.

"It can't be?!" Twilight said in disbelief.

"Not you!" Sunset panicked.

"Yes, girls... US!!!" Za-Naron, Midnight Sparkle, and She-Demon cackled, and the three girls screamed.

Zach and Caitlyn backed away at the sight, when they heard a car engine roar and a horrible laugh. They whipped around to see a figure standing on top of a car shining red headlights.

"Evening, kiddos!" The figure laughed.

"The Laughing Lunatic?!" Zach exclaimed.

"And the Haunted Car?!" Caitlyn added. "But we made you up?!"

"SAYS YOU!!!" The car roared it's engine as the Lunatic jumped down, laughing like crazy.

Zach and Caitlyn screamed and held onto each other.

Mikey back to a corner when suddenly he hit something and looked up to see it was the Squirrelenoid. He screamed and hid in his shell.

Pinkie caught the Mikey's shell, but then looked up at a saw the Monster Zombie from her story.

"BROWNIES!!!" It roared, making Pinkie scream.

The CMC were huddled together, cowering, when a shadow fell on them. They turned to see the Phantom, holding their dolls.

"Let's play!" The dolls said, as the Phantom stalked toward them.

The CMC screamed and ran past Ace and Patch, who were hiding behind a box.

Suddenly, they a chill and turned around and looked up to see the ghost from Patch's story.

"Boo!" He said, making them scream and run away.

Casey was looking around in all the screaming and panicking, when...

"Hello, Casey..." approaching him was the Rat King.

"The Rat King?!" Casey cried. "But Splinter destroyed you?!"

"Just as I'll destroy you! Feast, my children!" The Rat King threw two rats on to Casey, who screamed as he fell down.

“Casey!” Keno rushed over to help his fellow vigilante only to notice something bug crawling on the wall. He looked up to see it looked human only to turn its head completely around, revealing it as the Yamananda from Shinigami's story.

“Care for a bite?” It grinned maliciously. Keno screamed as it pounced on him, trying to bite him.

Clover and Logan heard wicked cackling and saw, coming out of the shadows was the Witch along with Vlad.

"Who's hungry?" The Witch asked.

"I know I am!" Vlad said.

And Clover and Logan screamed too.

Sweet Note was looking for a way out, when she ran into some spider webs, with spiders crawling all over her. She screamed and ran.

Half Note crashed into the skeletons, covering herself with the bones. She screamed and ran as well.

The two Note sisters were in such a panic, they didn't watch were they were going and crashed into each other.

Rarity frantically looked around for Sweetie Belle when she heard growling behind her and sauce dropped on her shoulder. She slowly turned behind her and to her horror it was the Smudge! She screamed as the monsters tendril wrapped around her waist. “Help me!”

“Hang on, Rarity!” Applejack cried trying to save her friend. But then she was blocked by the
Wolfatizers who growled at her. “oh apple sauce.” She bluntly said as the wolves tackled her.

Meanwhile, Melody was shaking as she looked at everyone screaming and runing around in terror.

"I'm not scared, I'm not scared, I'm not scared, I'm not scared!" She repeated, before she backed into something. "I'm not scared, I'm not scared, I'm not scared!" She whimpered, as she turned around and saw the Pool Ghoul, and screamed. "I am scared! I am scared! I am scared! I am scared!" She ran away.

Soon all the ninjas, Rainbooms, allies, CMC, and Rock N Beats huddled together as all the horrors closed in. Fluttershy and April screamed when they saw Mom Thing. Rainbow Dash and Donnie screamed when they saw the Creep.

Then just when they thought things couldn't get any scarier...

"Hello, Hamato's!" They all turned around to see none other than Zombie Shredder!

Everyone screamed loud in pure horror, before they tilted backward, and fainted from fear...

-------

Melody was the first to wake up and the first thing she saw was a grinning face, with pink freckles and lavender eyes.

"Hi, guys," Sweetheart said, nonchalant.

“Sweetheart!” Melody wrapped her arms around her little sister. “You’re alright! They didn’t get you!”

“Who didn’t get me?” Sweetheart asked. Meanwhile, everyone else was waking up as well.

“Ugh. I had the creepiest nightmare since Pizza Face. I thought I saw the Squirrelenoid.” Groaned Mikey. He turned to see the Squirrelenoid looking and waving at him. Mikey screamed.

“That’s right!” Said a familiar voice. The Squirrelenoid took its head , revealing it was Trixie.
“All scream at the presence of the great and powerful Trixie!”

“Trixie?!” Everyone gasped.

“Then who’s-?!” Casey pointed to the Rat king. The Rat King answered by taking off his hat and face.

“Carter!”

“‘Sup?” Carter smiled. He then walked over and took the jacket from Micro Chip. “And thanks
for holding on to my jacket, Chips.”

The pool ghoul took off his head , revealing to be-

“Big Mac?!” Applejack and Applebloom gasped.

“Eyup.” Their brother nodded.

“Don’t I get any recognition?” The witch asked, revealing it to be Granny Smith.

“Granny?” Applebloom was shocked.

“Now I’m confused.” Applejack sighed.

The yamananda walked up, revealing it was Shinigami as she put her witch hat.

“Uh how you do that climbing on the wall?” Keno asked.

Shini revealed another puppet dressed like her. “Courtesy of her.” She pointed to Midnight Sparkle, who revealed to be Juniper Montage.

"That's right," Juniper replied.

Then Za-Naron took off her head to reveal Sapphire Night. And She-Demon revealed herself to be Wallflower Blush.

"Sapphire?! Wallflower?!" Sunset's jaw dropped.

"Hi, Sunset," they both gave smug smiles.

April turned to Mom Thing, who pulled off her wig and mask to reveal... "Angel?!"

"You should have seen your face!" Angel grinned.

"Then who's?" Caitlyn began, pointing at the Laughing Lunatic, who stepped out of the shadows.

"Timber?!" Twilight said in shock.

"Well, I can't take all the credit," he said, as the Haunted Car revved again and Gloriosa poked her head out of the window, waving.

Then the Creep pulled off it's face to reveal Bulk Biceps while Vlad revealed to be Diamond Tiara.

And the Smudge, Wolfatizers, and the Cockroach Terminator pulled down zippers to reveal the Shadowbolts and Zephyr Breeze.

"Hey, there, ninjas!" He said.

And the monster zombie turned out to be Vern and Gabby.

"Buena noches, guys, did we scare you?" Gabby asked, grinning.

"I can not believe you all fainted!" Vern laughed.

Then Zombie Shredder fell down, revealing itself to be another cardboard cutout, and sanding their with a microphone was Karai.

The Turtles, Allies, Rainbooms, CMC, and especially the Rock N Beats just stared, dumbfounded. Until at last Donnie spoke.

"Okay, I think I speak for all of us when I say WHAT IS GOING ON?!"

Granny Smith chuckled, "Sorry about the scare, youngins."

"But in our defense," Sugarcoat began. "This was all Sweetheart's idea."

Sweetheart smiled smugly and waved her fingers.

"What?!" The Ninjas and Rainbooms gasped.

"Sweetheart?!" The Rock N Beats exclaimed.

"You planned all this?" Lancer asked.

"As Big Mac here would say, Eeyup!" Sweetheart answered.

"That's right," Big Mac said.

"But why?" Melody asked.

"It's easy, big sis," Sweetheart answered, before she frowned at her. "Payback!"

---------

In a flashback, in the band room, Sweetheart looked away while she pouted at her friends laughing at her being scared.

"After you guys made fun of me and called me a scaredy cat, I decided to get even with all of you. Even more so, after you called me Scaredyheart!"

The scene cut to when she stormed out after they teased her when she fainted at Fluttershy's story.

Earlier, she showed up at the Apple farm and spoke to Granny Smith and Big Mac, before Karai and Shinigami showed up.

"So yesterday, I came by and asked Big Mac and Granny Smith for their help and they agreed. Karai and Shini were there to help set up the barn and they volunteered to help too."

Then it show her explaining her plan to everyone who helped, in the Apple Family's living room, while they had some apple pie.

"Big Mac and Granny got Trixie, Sapphire, Juniper, Wallflower, Bulk, Diamond Tiara, Timber, Gloriosa, Zephyr, and even the Shadowbolts to help. And Karai and Shinigami got Carter, Angel, Vern, and Gabby to help too."

Later, while the rest of the girls and kids were telling the rest of their stories, Sweetheart and Sapphire were watching them through the windows. Sapphire drew something then Sweetheart took a picture and texted to Karai.

"So, while me and Sapphire listened in on your scary stories, she drew the each of the monsters on her sketchbook. Then I took a picture set it to where Juniper and Shadowbolts made them into costumes."

Karai got the texted picture and showed it to Juniper, as she and the Shadowbolts were making the costumes inside the house and the the others were making the props and putting on the costumes that were finished.

"Once everything was ready, Granny shut off the lights, and I did my part!"

Sweetheart used the darkness and her ninja stealth to sneak around and drop the jack o lanterns, pull a string to release the skeletons, and move the cardboard cutouts into view for the ninjas and kids to see. And scream at.

"And while you were distracted by those scary props, it gave everyone else time to sneak in, get into position, give you all a real good scare!"

--------

When the flashback ended, the Turtles, Allies, Rainbooms, CMC, and Rock N Beats were once again dumbfounded by Sweetheart's cunning plan.

"Whoa ho ho, Sweetheart, that was awesome!" Mikey said.

"Yeah, I've never been so scared!" Pinkie agreed.

“While I admit that was clever for, what I don’t understand is WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SCARE US?!” Raph glared.

Leo held his brother back. “Easy, Raph.”

“We were going to have the Rock n’Beats apologize to you!” Rainbow huffed.

“I know. I didn’t want to scare any of you. But Karai insisted to make it look convincing.”

Sweetheart pointed to Karai as everyone looked at the former bad ninja, who grinned.
“It’s true. If we didn't scare you guys, you would’ve gotten suspicious. Besides, it was fun. Though we did have some help.” She then pointed to Fluttershy.

“Fluttershy?” Everyone gasped.

“Well, When Sweetheart told me about the haunted house experience, I told her of when we scared Rainbow Dash last year. While she was preparing, she asked me to round up a couple spiders.” She pointed to a small group of spiders who then turned and left. “Thank you.”

“Well, all I can say is very convincing.” Keno admitted.

"Well, uh, we weren't scared," Patch denied.

"Y-yeah," Ace added. "We were just... acting! Yeah, to? To? Humor you."

"Uh, yeah," Melody said. "We we're really scared."

Sweetheart held up her phone and played a video of them all screaming and running around in fear. Most of all, Melody when she saw Big Mac as the Pool Ghoul.

"I am scared! I am scared! I am scared! I am scared!" Melody in the video cried.

Sweetheart played it two more times, with a smug grin, "Oh, no, you weren't scared at all."

"Well, that wasn't funny, Sweetheart!" Melody chited her.

"And calling me Scardyheart wasn't funny either!" Sweetheart shot back, with a scowl.

“Well, if-“

“That’s enough.” Lancer stopped Ace from making another excuse. “She’s right. We deversed the whole thing from the get go.”

After a thinking, everyone knew that Lancer was right. This was their fault.

“Yeah. If we hadn’t picked on Sweetheart for being scared in the first place, she wouldn’t have done all this.” Admitted Half Note.

Everyone nodded in agreement. So Melody walked up to Sweetheart.

“Sweetheart, I’m really really sorry for picking on you for being scared.”

“She speaks for all of us.” Lancer said as the other Rock n’Beats agreed. Of course, Patch had to nudge Ace.

“Oh yeah. Real REAL sorry.”

“Can you ever forgive us?” Melody bowed in shame.

Sweetheart smiled. “Of course I will.” She hugged Melody, surprising her but she accepted it, as the others joined in.

Everyone else smiled to see the whole thing resolved.

“Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I think I speak for all of us that Sweetheart is this year’s Queen of Halloween!” Mikey declared as he and Juniper held Sweetheart’s hands up while everyone applauded in agreement.

“Booyakasha.” She smiled.

Spike then pointed to the ghosts. “Well, that’s great and all, but what about those guys?”

Everyone looked up and saw the ghost that had scared Ace and Patch.

"It's probably Fugitoid," Sunset guessed.

"Hello, everyone!" The whole group turned to see the cyborg walking up to them.

"Wait? If Fugitoid's there..." Angel began. “then who's?"

The ghosts smiled and said, "Boo!"

Everyone stared for a moment before they all screamed and ran away as fast as they could.
Then the ghost turned to the fourth wall and said, "Happy Halloween!" Before it vanished.

The End.

Or is it?

Author's Note:

Fun Facts:

Melody's stories are based on an episode of 'Are you Afraid of the Dark?'

Patch's story is based on Mickey Mouse Workshop episode that was in 'Mickey's House of Villains.'

Ace's story is based on an episode of 'Jimmy Neutron'.

Spike's story stars OCs by and

UPDATED: 10/4/21 Donnie's story was by MLPMekarm. Based on a true story.

All stories Jebens1's idea.

Not done yet.