• ...
4
 43
 3,821

Scary Stories 2 Part 3

Despite Sweetheart leaving the group after being picked on for being scared by her friends, the group continued to tell their spooky stories after making the Rock n'Beats promise to apologize to her.

Leo then got up. “Alright. Who’s next?”

Pinkie jetted her hand up. “Oh! Oh! Me! I got one.”

Applejack groaned. “For the last time, Pinkie, you getting locked in the bakery because you slept in the bathroom isn’t scary!”

“Oh come on!” Pinkie pouted.

Zack raised his hand. "I'll go next? This is the tale of the Laughing Lunatic..."

------

THE LAUGHING LUNATIC

One rainy day, a boy named Jake (Zach)sat moping under an umbrella on the curb next to a mailbox, holding a portfolio full of drawings of superheroes.

At that moment, his friend Rachael (Angel)came over. "Hey, Jake? Why the long face?" She asked, and Jake showed her a letter. She read it and frowned. "Oh no. Your art got rejected again?!"

"Yeah!" Jake huffed.

Jake was an aspiring comic book artist and his artwork of superheroes were very good. But sadly, the comic companies he sent them to didn't think so.

"That's the third rejection this month!" Rachel said.

"'Third time's the charm' they say," Jake said, lightly, before he frowned. "Well not for me!"

As he stood there sighing, Jake then noticed a blue envelope addressed to him. Curiously, he opened the letter and read.

‘You are invited to the grand opening of the new comic book store, Comic Book Inks!’

“That sounds cool.” Rachel smiled. “When is it?”

“Tomorrow.” Jake read. "But what's the point? My characters will never be in a comic book!"

"Quit being such a dower!" Rachael snapped. "Maybe seeing all those comics will give you inspiration?"

"Okay," Jake relented. "But I doubt it."

The next day, it was still raining as Jake and Rachael arrived at Comic Books Ink. Jake even brought along his drawings. They walked in and saw shelves of comics and cardboard standees of super heroes and villains.

But they noticed something else too. They were the only ones there. No other costumers were around.

"That's weird?" Rachael said, in confusion. "There's no one here?"

"Wouldn't a new comic shop grand opening have lots of comic geeks showing up for it?" Jake wondered aloud. Then he called out, "Hello? Anyone here?"

"We're here for the grand opening?" Rachael said.

"Welcome!" Jake and Rachael jumped and yelled as two girls appeared behind them from around a comic shelf.

"Oh, sorry," one of the girls said, as they walked out. "Didn't mean to startle you."

"Welcome to Comic Books Ink," the other girl greeted. "I'm Katie."

"I'm Kimmy," greeted the other girl.

"Uh, hi?" Jake said, weirded out. "Um, are there any other costumers here at all?"

Kimmy sighed. "No. You two are our first."

"But wouldn't a new comic shop attract all sorts of comic readers?" Rachael questioned.

"That's what we thought too," Katie shrugged. "Anyway, feel free to look around."

"Let us know if you need help with something," Kimmy said, as she and Kaite walked off.

It was a wonderful comic store. So many vintage comics were on display with many cardboard cutouts of superheroes. As Jake Looked around, he got startled by a voice.

“Can I help you?”

"Aaahh!" He cried in fright, only to find it was just Kimmy. "Don't sneak up on me like that! Wait, were you following me?"

"Sorry," Kimmy said. "But I couldn't help but notice you have an art portfolio in your hand."

"Oh, these are just... drawings I did," Jake replied, dismally.

"Can I see them?" Kimmy asked.

"Well, I suppose..." Jake agreed, reluctantly taking his drawings out and handed them to Kimmy.

Kimmy looked through the drawings and her eyes lit up. "Wow! These are good! These are really good!"

"You think so?" Jake asked.

"Absolutely," Kimmy answered. "You've got quite the talent."

"Thanks, you know, I've always wanted to be a comic book artist," Jake explained, then he looked down. "But the comic book company rejected my draws three times!"

"Oh no!" Kimmy said. "That's awful. Comic corporations can be so nitpicky! If I were them, I'd totally make these into a comic book."

"Thanks," Jake smiled. "I just wish there was a way to make my drawings look cooler. Maybe then they might get accepted."

"Hmm?" Kimmy thought before she said, "I think Katie and I might be able to help with that."

"Really?" Jake asked.

"Mm hmm," Kimmy nodded. "Just follow me." And she led Jake toward the back room where Katie was stacking some boxes. "Kaite, we've got ourselves a comic artist here!" And she showed her the drawings.

"Whoa! Did you draw these? These are great!" Katie said.

"Thanks," Jake said.

"The comic book company rejected his drawings," Kimmy explained to Katie.

"Ooo, bummer," Katie said.

"So, I thought maybe we could help him by showing him the 'special' comic book..." Kimmy winked at Katie.

"Yeah... that special comic book," Katie replied, mysteriously.

"What special comic book?" Jake asked.

The two girls just smiled at each other before Katie said, "Let me answer that by asking you this, have you ever heard of Kat Ink?"

"Who's Kat Ink?" Jake asked.

"Kat Ink was one of the best comic book artists there ever was!" Katie explained. "She created tons of awesome superheroes and villains."

"Really? Whoa!" Jake said in awe.

"Yep," Kaite went on. "But then one day, she disappeared without a trace!"

"What happened to her?" Jake asked.

"Nobody knows?" Kimmy said. "But this is what she was working on before she vanished." Together, she and Katie opened up a box and took out a comic book. On the cover was a menacing picture of a clown dressed in a black and green jesser outfit.

"Who's that clown?" Jake inquired.

"That, my friend, is the Laughing Lunatic!" Kimmy answered.

"The Laughing Lunatic?" Jake echoed.

"The baddest, scariest supervillain that Kat Ink ever created!" Katie said, then she opened the comic and pointed at some pictures. "The Laughing Lunatic was once an ordinary clown, but sadly, no one found him funny. Then one day, while performing at a birthday party, everyone threw stuff at him and while he was running away, a truck carrying chemical waste, swerved to miss him and the chemicals spilled all over and mutating him."

"The mutation had mad him insane and gave him a terrifying power!" Kimmy chimed in. "Whenever he'd laugh in someone's face it would reduce them to drooling idiots and his mindless minions."

"He was so scary that only one copy got made," Katie explained. "And this is it."

“This comic is one of a kind.” Kimmy held the comic up. “And we want you to have it.”

“R-really?” Jake perked up.

“Consider this a grand opening special.” Katie nodded.

Jake gladly accepted the comic. “Wow! Thanks!”

The next day at school, Jake was in science class, only he read his comic book hidden in his textbook than listen to the lesson.

Mr Hooper (played by Mr Cranky) the science teacher, who was rather rude and unfriendly, was discussing workings of the Microwave. "Now then, students," he said. "Can anyone repeat to me how a microwave works?" Non of the students hands went up. It was then that he noticed Jake had his textbook up. "Jake!"

Startled, Jake quickly hid his comic behind his back and put down his textbox. "Uh, yes, Mr Hooper?"

"Can you explain to the class how a microwave works?" Mr Hooper asked, suspiciously.

"Um..., you put stuff in it and cook it?" Jake guessed.

Just then, Frank (played by Shark/Swift Wing), the classroom bully, snatched Jake's comic. "Hey look, Jake's reading a clown comic!" He laughed. "What a geek!" And his buddies laughed too.

"Give that back, Frank!" Jake tried to get his comic back, but Frank held him back with one hand and the comic away with the other.

"Come and get it, geek!" Frank mocked.

"I'll take that!" Mr Hooper took the comic. "I do not approve of my students reading comic books in my class! Further more, I do not approve of comics all together! They make no logical sense and rot your mind. There for, I am confiscating this disgrace of a book indefinitely!" He walked back over to his desk and put the comic in a drower. "Now, back to the lesson!"

Later that day, while Mr Hooper was out, Jake and Rachael came back to science lab to get his comic back.

"Cost is clear," Rachael said, peeking in.

"Good, now let's get my comic back before Hooper shows up," Jake stated as they went into the classroom. Jake snuck up to Mr Hooper's desk and looked through the drawers, but the comic wasn't there. "Where is it? I know Mr Hooper put in one of these?"

"Looking for something, geek?" Came a voice. Jake and Rachael whipped around to find Frank and his buddies standing behind them, holding the comic.

"Give that back, Frank!" Jake ordered. "Now!"

"Okay..., on one condition," Frank stated. "I want you to admit that your a nerdy, dorky, geekwad!"

"Desperate to get his comic back, Jake reluctantly agreed. "Fine. I'm a nerdy, dorky, geekwad. Now give me back my comic! It's one copy in existence."

"Really?" Frank said, in curiosity. "Well now it's all wet!" And threw the comic into the fish tank.

"No!" Jake cried, and run up to the tank.

Then as if things couldn't get any worse...

"What is this?!" Mr Hooper came back. "What are you all doing here?"

"Jake came to steal the comic back," Frank ratted out. "We tried to stop him."

"You liar!" Rachael snapped.

Unfortunately, Mr Hooper took Frank's side.

--------

Later, Jake was laying on his bed, holding his ruined comic. Not only did he get detention, but his parents, who highly disapproved of his love for comics, had grounded him.

Just then, his phone rang. It was Rachael. "Hey, you get grounded too?" she asked.

"Yeah," Jake sighed. "They said no comics for a month. But I managed to sneak the comic past them."

"How bad is it?" Rachael asked.

"Well, I can still read it, but it's still soggy, so I'm gonna try and dry it in our microwave," Jake replied. "Luckily, my parents left to go shopping and left my older sister Amy (played by Caitlyn) in charge, and she's always on her phone."

"I don't know if you should do that?" Rachael said, warily.

"I'm gonna try it anyway," Jake shrugged. "Talk to you later." And he hung up. Then he peeked out of his bedroom to make sure his sister wasn't around and crept downstairs into the the kitchen.

He placed the comic in the microwave and set it for two minutes. But before he could hit start, he heard his sister's voice and hid under a table as his older sister, Amy, came in.

"So, I got stuck babysitting my brother," she spoke on her phone. "Yeah, he got grounded for reading comics in class again." She opened the fridge and took out a plate of pizza rolls. "I know right, comics are so lame! What does he see in them?" She placed the pizza rolls in the microwave but because she was on the phone, she hadn't noticed the comic.

Suddenly, the microwave began to overload the outlet. with far too many machines and devices plugged in at a time, causing a little explosion!

"What the-?" Amy gasped. "I'll call you back." she hung up the phone.

Then, she saw the microwave slowly opened in a yellow flash and screamed.

scared from the sound, Jake headed downstairs to see what happened. He came down coughing through the smoke.

"Amy? you okay?" he called.

"I'm okay!" he heard his sister answer. "Everything's fine!"

Much to his current confusion. Jake found his comic book dried like new, but now there was a big hole punched through the middle. Also, on the wall is a whole in the shape of cut out of a jester like clown.

"Oh great." he groaned.

"What is that doing there?" Amy shouted, pointing to the comic.

As they walked closer to see it, in the background laughter can be heard. They looked through the cutout opening and finds a slight bit a blue slime.

"What in the heck?" Amy cried.

Just then, their mom came in and noticed the comic.

"Get rid of that-" she began to say when suddenly, she smiled and began laughing uncontrollably, as blue slime dripped out of her mouth.

"Mom? What's wrong?" Amy cried. The mom only responded with more hystarically laughing.

"Dad? Dad!" Jake called. They saw their dad with his head turned away and hurried to him.

"There's something wrong with mom!" Amy stated.

Their dad quickly turned his head around, smiling a wide smile with his eyes wide open, saying "Heard any good jokes lately, Kiddies?". The two screamed and ran away. As they left, their dad began laughing uncontrollably as blue slime dripped from his mouth too.

"Ahh!" The siblings cried in fright, and backed up into their mother.

"Why so jumpy, kids?" She asked. "Don't you like a good laugh?!" Still laughing hysterically. She and the dad advanced upon the two.

"What is wrong with you guys?!" Jake asked, as he and Amy backed away.

"Your not acting like yourselves!" Amy added, before they bumped into the closest.

"We're just loosening up!" Their mother said.

"And I think you should too!" Their dad added, and they closed in on them.

Jake glanced at the closest and got an idea. "Amy, when I say now, dive aside," he instructed. Then just as their parents lunged forward, "Now!" He and sister dove out of the way as he threw open the closest and their parents ended up running inside and he shut the door, then pushed a chair in the way to keep it shut.

"What the neck is wrong with them?! Amy exclaimed.

"I have no idea?" Jake replied. Then his phone vibrated. It was Rachael again. "Rachael?"

"Jake, something weird is going on!" Rachael said. "My parents just started laughing and drooling blue goo!"

"Ours too!" Jake told her.

"What? How?" Rachael asked.

"I have zero idea?" Jake said. "It all started after I tried to dry... my comic..." he looked at the whole in his comic, then at the jester sized hole in the wall and remembered what Katie and Kimmy had said. "I think I know what's going on. Meet me outside." Then he hung up and rushed off.

"Hold on!" Amy ran after him. "Your are not leaving me alone in this mess!" She then pulled out her phone and calls someone. “Emma! We got a problem!”

Later, Amy’s friend Emma drove up and she and Jake quickly got in.

“Alright, what’s this big emergency?” Emma asked.

“Look! There’s Rachel!” Jake pointed to the side of the road.

They stopped the car and picked Rachel up and drove again.

Rachel was catching her breath. “I hurried over after the phone call. Now what’s going on? Why is everyone acting this way?”

Jake held up his comic book. “I have a feeling I know why. I used the microwave to dry off this comic book and I guess the radioactivity of the microwave may have brought the Laughing Lunatic to life.”

There was a long pause. Then, Emma started to chuckle. Then she hit the brakes and stopped the car.

“What was so funny, Emma?” Amy asked. Amy looked to Emma who turned with a wide grin and blue ooze dripping from her mouth laughing hysterically. The three screamed as Emma reached for Amy, but Jake and Rachel were able to knock her out of the car. Amy then took the wheel and drove off.

“So where do we go now?” She asked.

"Head for the comic shop," Jake said.

"The comic shop?" Amy echoed. "Your thinking about stupid comics at a time like this?!"

"No no no, listen, maybe the two girls who gave me this comic know how to defeat the Laughing Lunatic," Jake explained.

"Who's the Laughing Lunatic?" Rachael asked.

"He's the villain in my comic book," Jake showed her the comic. "Katie and Kimmy told me he has the power to turn people into drooling idiots and his mindless minions by laughing in their faces. He must have done that to all our parents and Emma."

"That's crazy," Amy rebuffed. "There's no way a microwave can bring a comic book villain to life!"

While Jake and Amy had been talking, Rachel had been looking through the comic and her eyes widened. "Uh, I think Jake might be right. Look! she said, then showed them the page she'd be reading.

The comic showed Jake and Amy's parents as drooling idiots, then Emma, and even the moment they were in right now, with Rachael showing them the comic.

"Okay, that's freaky!" Amy said, weirded out.

Suddenly, the car shook. They looked to see Emma still affected climbing from the back and screamed.

“Floor it!” Jake cried.

“I don’t want to go too fast! It’s still Emma!” Amy said, still caring for her BFF.

No matter how hard she tried, however, Emma still hung onto the car. Amy then stopped the car that appeared to have caused Emma to fly off.

“I think we lost her.” Amy breathed.

Suddenly, Emma jumped from the driver’s door and grabbed Amy. “My. Car!” She said horrifically through her hysterical laughter.

“Emma! Stop!” Amy begged.

Jake and Rachel quickly got out to pry her off but to no avail.

Suddenly, Emma was then knocked off of Amy. They all turned to see it was Kimmy and Katie.

“Quick! Get her in the car!” Kimmy cried.

Soon, they left Emma in her car. Luckily, Amy had her keys so she wouldn’t drive.

“Follow us!” Katie called and the two girls led them to the comic store and locked the door.

Soon they arrived back at the comic shop and Katie locked the door.

"Thanks for the save," Amy thanked them.

"No problem," Kimmy said.

"Okay, I know this will sound crazy-" Jake began.

"The Laughing Lunatic came to life," Katie stated.

"What?" Jake was surprised.

"How do you know that?" Rachael asked.

"Well, I guess we ow you an explanation," Katie began. "Kat Ink was our best friend!"

"What?" The three gasped.

Kimmy spoke next. "One day, she discovered a strange looking crystal that could bring her drawings to life. Then she told people that she wasn't just drawing pictures anymore, but windows to other worlds."

"That sounds crazy," Jake said.

"That's what the people thought too," Kaite chimed in. "They all laughed at her. Then out of pride and anger, she made the biggest mistake of her life: she drew the Laughing Lunatic and used the crystal to bring him to life!"

Kimmy continued. "Right away, she realized her mistake when the Lunatic started victimizing people, and had to fix it. So she drew this!" She opened a box and pulled out a kind of ray gun. "The Dimensionizer. Then she created theses."

Katie dug deeper in the box took out sheets of unfinished comic pages. "The last issue, The Death of the Laughing Lunatic! Her plan was to use the Dimensionizer to zap the Lunatic into this comic where'd he be defeat for good. But the Lunatic stole the Dimensionizer and zapped her inside it instead!" She pointed to one of the empty panels. There was a picture of a girl, in a pose like she was banging on the forth wall of the comic and speech bubble that said 'Help! Get me out!'.

Kimmy finished. "But before the Lunatic could do anymore damage, we managed to get the Dimensionizer away from him and used it to trap him in the first issue." She held up the comic.

Why couldn't you just zap Kat back out?" Jake inquired.

"We tried," Katie said, sadly. "But it didn't work because the comic wasn't finished. So that's why... We sent you that invitation."

"And why we gave you the comic," Kimmy added. "We needed you to finish Kat's work. And maybe, bring her back."

"Me?! But I'm not good enough!" Jake said in doubt.

"Yes you are!" Rachael spoke up. "You are a awesome comic artist, Jake! I believe it, they believe it, and now you should. And if you dont, we're all doomed!"

Jake thought about that for a moment, before he smiled. "Thanks, Rachael," he said, before turning back to the two girls. "I'll do it!"

Katie and Kimmy wrapped him in a big hug. "Thank you!"

"Hey!" Amy broke in, she was looking at the Dimensionizer. "This thing's at low power."

"Oh yeah," Kimmy said. "It's powered by the crystal. Without it, it's only good for one zap. Then it's out of juice."

"So if your going to zap Kat out and zap the Lunatic in, you'll need it to be fully charged," Katie stated.

"Okay, so where is the crystal?" Jake asked.

"We wanted to keep it safe, so we slipped it into Rachael's backpack," Kimmy explained.

"I left my bag at school!" Rachael exclaimed.

"Well then we better go get it," Amy said.

"We can take our car," Katie said, holding up some keys. "It's parked right outside."

"I'll get the Dimensionizer." Jake turned then was shocked. "It- It's gone!"

"Looking for something?" said a menacing voice.

Everyone turned to see the Laughing Lunatic. He was a jester with a huge evil grin who wore an eye mask and cape. He then turned on the Dimensionizer.

Katie then turned to the group. "Quick! Get outta here!" Then she was hit by the ray. Jake, Rachel, and Amy managed to escape, but Kimmy wasn't fast enough and was zapped too.

"He got Kimmy!" Amy gasped.

"Nothing we can do but get my bag!" Rachel reminded her and they hurried to the school.

--------

Soon they were in the science lab, looking for Rachael's backpack.

"You sure you left it here?" Jake asked her.

"It was right here?" Rachael insisted.

"Maybe we should check the lost and found?" Amy suggested.

Then, remembering what happened earlier that day, Jake had an idea. "Actually, I might know where it is."

He led them down the hallway and soon they found Frank and his buddies with Rachael's backpack and looking at the crystal!

“Oh no!” Jake facepalmed .

“What a dweeb. What kind of gem is this?” Chuckled Frank.

Jake, Rachel, and Amy ran over to him.

“Give that back, Frank!” Shouted Jake.

“Why? Was this a gift to your girlfriend?” Frank teased.

At that moment, Mr Hooper came up. "Alright, what's going on here?!" He demanded. "Frank, you and your friends are supposed to be in detention?"

"We're just trying to stop Jake and Rachael from stealing our stuff!" Frank lied once more.

"This doesn't belong to you!" Jake snapped, then he pleaded. "Mr Hooper, he's lying! Their the one's trying to steal from us!"

"He's telling the truth!" Amy added, but Mr Hooper took the crystal.

"I don't care who's telling the truth!" He snapped. "Whatever this rock is, I can tell it doesn't belong to either of you!"

"Mr Hooper, we need that!" Jake said, frantically.

"I don't want to hear any excuses!" Mr Hooper yelled.

Suddenly, Jake, Rachael, and Amy screamed in horror. While Frank and his buddies just laughed.

"This is no laughing matter!" Mr Hooper said.

"And what's wrong with laughter?" Came a familiar voice. Laughing Lunatic appeared behind Mr Hooper. "It's worked wonders for me!"

Mr Hooper whipped around. "Who the heck are you?"

"You seem a bit to uptight, good sir?" The Lunatic said. "You should really losen up more. Allow me to help you!" He grabbed Mr Hooper by the shirt and laughed in his face, radiation rays shining from his face into Mr Hooper's. Then the unfriendly science teacher started laughing and drooling out blue goo.

“What the heck?” Frank gasped.

While he was distracted, Rachel snatched her bag and the crystal from him. “Cmon!” She cried as she, Amy, and Rachel ran for it.

“Get back here!” Frank called. He turned to see his buddies laughing and dripping with blue goo. Then the Lunatic grabbed him by the shirt. “Let me go, you freak!”

“Why so serious?” The Lunatic chuckled as Frank fell victim himself.

The three ran outside and piled into Katie and Kimmy's car as Amy started the engine and drove away fast.

"Boy, that way close," she said.

"Yeah, but at least we got the crystal back," Jake stated. "And the Dimensionizer."

"And we ditched the Lunatic," Rachael noted.

Then suddenly, the Lunatic landed on the front of the car. They all screamed as he laughed hysterically.

"You can't get away from me so easily, kiddies!" The Lunatic chuckled, and stated beating on the window.

"Now are you gonna floor it?" Jake asked Amy.

"Yep!" Amy answered and pressed down hard on the gas pedal, making the Lunatic face-plant on the windshield.

"Your going to have to do better that!" He laughed and kept beating the window, making a crack.

"Oh, you mean like this?!" Amy asked, and slammed both her feet on the brake, stopping the car and causing the Lunatic to go flying off a cliff.

"Good work!" Jake said.

"Very nice!" Rachael added.

"No problem," Amy said, as she drove on.

Soon, they made it back to the comic store. Rachel put the crystal in the dimensionizer.

“So now what?” Jake asked.

Amy took out a small pack. "Now. You finish that comic."

"My drawing kit!" Jake exclaimed, taking the pack from her. "So that's why you made that pit stop at our house."

"Yep," Amy nodded. "Now get to drawing, we got a supervillain to stop!"

"Right," Jake agreed. "You two keep a look out, I've got some drawing to do!"

Jake set the comic sheets on a table and began to work on them. As he worked, Rachael and Amy patrolled the shop for any sign of the Lunatic or his drooling victims.

Rachael carried a broom, while Amy on the other hand had a pencil.

"A pencil? Your gonna defend yourself with a pencil?" Rachael asked rhetorically.

"It was the only thing I could find!" Amy said.

Rachael just rolled her eyes as they continued to keep a look out. Then an hour later, Jake was done.

"Finished!" He cheered.

"Nice!" Rachael came up, followed by Amy. "So, how does the Lunatic get destroyed?"

Jake showed her a picture of a machine that looked just like a microwave. "The Lunatic goes into this machine and gets disintegrated into nothing!"

"It looks like a microwave," Amy noticed.

"Exactly," Jake confirmed. "It was a microwave that brought him to life and it'll be a microwave that'll destroy him!"

"Great plan," Rachael admitted.

"Yeah, but now comes the hard part," Jake said, warily. "And that's figuring out where to find the Lunatic..." he trailed off as he noticed something. "Uh, girls? Was that here before?" He pointed to a cardboard standee of the Laughing Lunatic.

Before either of the girls could answer... "Nope!" The Lunatic laughed maniacally, as the three screamed. "You know, boy, I really should be thanking you and your sister for setting me free! After all, had it not been for you putting the comic in that microwave and your sister turning it on, I wouldn't be free to make all the little victims I want!"

"It's over, Lunatic!" Jake shot back. "I finished the comic! Your rein of terror is over!"

"Is that supposed to scare me?" The Lunatic laughed again. "Do you know what I did to the last artist who tried to get rid of me? Let's just say, her subscription was cancelled!"

"Well I'm brining her, and her friends back, Lunatic!" Jake shot back. "And I'm not gotten let you stop me!"

"Really? In that case... minions attack!" The Lunatic shouted. And all his victims came smashing into the shop. Jake, Amy, and Rachael's parents, Mr Hooper, Emma, and Frank and his buddies.

"Oh boy!" Rachael said.

Then Jake saw the Dimensionizer laying on the counter. "Cover me!" He called to the girls and darted for the device.

"Don't let him get to it!" The Lunatic shouted to his drool victims, as they went after Jake, only to be blocked by Rachael and Amy.

“You want him? You gotta go through us!” Amy stated while trying to be brave.

“Well don’t just stand there grinning. Get them!” The Lunatic ordered his minions.

The victims marched towards the two girls. Rachel whacked them with her broom. “Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.” She said to people like Jakes parents, and her parents, but as she whacked Frank, his buddies and mr. Hooper, she bluntly said ‘Not sorry.”

Amy held her own against Emma. “Just so you know. This hurts me more than it hurts you.” Her only response from Emma was continuous laughing.

Suddenly, the Lunatic grabbed Rachael and held her off the ground. "You seem stressed, girl. They say laughter is the best medicine!" And he laughed in her face.

Jake managed to grab the Dimensionizer and turned around just in time to see what happened. "Rachael!"

"Oh no!" Amy cried.

But much to their, and the Lunatic's surprise, Rachael wasn't laughing. Nor was she drooling out blue goo. Instead she just frowned in annoyance.

"Huh?" The Lunatic laughed in her face again, but Rachael still wasn't laughing. He tried again and again, but Rachael didn't laugh. "What is the meaning of this? Why aren't you laughing?!"

"Cause I don't have much of a sense of humor," Rachael explained. "Especially from creeps like you!" And she kicked the Lunatic right in the gut, making him drop her.

"Ooo! That's going to leave a mark!" The Lunatic groaned.

Then Jake threw the comic on the floor and tackled the Lunatic, making him land on it. Then he took out the Dimensionizer.

"Do you really think you can stop me, boy?! The Lunatic growled.

"I can and I will!" Jake aimed the Dimensionizer and zapped them both, making them vanish.

Soon, the Lunatic and Jake landed in the panel.

“What makes you think a mere boy can defeat the Laughing Lunatic?” The Lunatic taunted looking for the boy.

“Because here… you face… the X-Ray!” Jake said as he rose from the smoke. He now wore a helmet like mask with a white hoodie with a red X on it. He then pulled out two sticks and merged them into a staff.

“Wow! How original.” The Lunatic scoffed right before X-Ray tackled him and the two fought. Despite X-Ray being tough, the lunatic was able to overpower him. Soon, he had The young hero by the neck.

“You’re good. But you are beneath me and it’s time to put a smile on that face!” The Lunatic laughed.

“You know what cliche of you villains is?” X-Ray groaned.

“No. What?”

“That you always insure victory before you won! Getting you in the panel was enough to get you into position to do THIS!” X-Ray then kicked the Laughing Lunatic into the radioactive chamber and slammed the door shut. Sounds of screaming and laughing were heard as X-Ray hurried where Kimmy and Katie and Kat Ink were being held and freed them.

“Let’s get outta here!” He said and he activated the Dimensionizer and they got out just in time.

Back at the shop, the victims all suddenly stopped fighting and passed out, much to Rachael and Amy's confusion. Then in a flash, Jake, Katie, Kimmy, and Kat Ink reappeared.

"Jake!" The girls cried, and rushed over to hug him.

"Are you okay?" Rachael asked.

"What happened to the Lunatic?" Amy added.

"Don't worry," Jake assured. "The Laughing Lunatic is no more."

"That's what you think!" The three whipped around and screamed as the Lunatic was trying to crawl out of the comic book. "Like I said before, kiddies, you can't get rid of me so easily!"

"But I can!" A new voice said.

The Lunatic turned and saw Kat Ink (played by Sapphire Night) step forward. "Why Kattie old girl! Long time, no-wait? What are you doing?"

Kat Ink had lit a match. "Your subscription just got cancelled!" And she dropped the match on the comic.

Instantly, the comic and the Lunatic burst into flames. The villain howled in agony as he burned up, till all that was a pile of ashes.

Kat Ink then took a deep breath. “At last. The nightmare is over.” She then turned to Jake. “Thank you. Thank you so much!”

“No problem.” Jake smiled.

“Gotta admit. That hero design was amazing”

Jake could only turn in shame. “Other producers beg to differ.”

“I’m sure you’ll find someone.” Kat Ink encouraged.

"Um, hate to interrupt, Ms Ink, but... what are gonna do with them?" Amy pointed to the unconscious victims.

Later, Kat helped Jake and Amy carry their parents into their house and placed them on the sofa. While Katie and Kimmy helped Rachael with her parents.

Soon they all stood together outside as Jake asked, "So when they wake up, they won't remember anything that happened?"

"That's right," Kat nodded.

"So, what did you two do with Mr Hooper and Frank?" Amy asked Jake and Rachael as the two smirked to each other.

They had left Frank, his buddies, and Mr Hooper all hanging on a tree branch by their underwear.

"How'd we get up here?" Frank asked.

"I can't remember?" Mr Hooper replied.

Everyone chuckled before Kimmy spoke. “We’ll, I guess we need to head back.”

“And I better head back to my room before my parents find out.” Jake agreed.

“We’ll, good luck with your comics.” Kat Ink smiled as the groups said their goodbyes.

"Well, we better be going," Katie said, as she and Kimmy headed for the car.

"I'll be right with you," Kat called before she turned back to Jake. "I believe these belong to you." She handed him his portfolio with all his drawings in it. Then she got in the car as she and her friends drove away.

Jake looked at his drawing, then saw that Kat had written a message on one of them that read "Don't Stop Now." Jake just smiled.

------

"And that was the last they saw, of the Laughing Lunatic!" Zach finished.

"It's got my vote as scary!" Raph said.

"Double my vote!" Applejack added.

“Me too!” Fluttershy shivered.

"Why are you guys so scared?" Lancer asked.

"Because they told us, that ever since they went to Gotham and first fought the Joker, they've been nervous about clowns," Caitlyn noted, and the Turtles and Rainbooms nodded with looks of fear, remembering getting gased and beaten by the Clown Prince Of Crime.

"Anyway," Caitlyn went on. "It's my turn..."

Zach tossed her the flashlight. After juggling a bit, Caitlyn was able catch it. “It all started out as what appeared to be a regular date night….”

RUNDOWN LOVE

A young girl, who looked like Lip Syncer, was waiting at a restaurant for her boyfriend to arrive for their date. When she got a text message from him, saying that he couldn't make it. Disheartened but understanding, she left the restaurant. But as she passed by a coffee shop, she saw the boyfriend, who looked like Lightning Crash, sitting at a table with another girl! Who looked like Belle Harmony.

Furious, she vowed that he would suffer for his infidelity.

She picked the lock on his car, that looked like Speed Demon, hotwired it, and drove off with it.

When the boyfriend came out and discovered his car was missing, he went to search for it. As he walked down an alleyway, wondering if the theif could have hidden it in there. He was partly right to say the least.

He was suddenly bathed in two bright headlights and turned to see his car, with the girlfriend at the wheel. And that was the last thing he saw...

Crash!

The girlfriend stepped out of the car and smiled down at the boyfriend's lifeless body.

"This is what you get for cheating!" She said. Then she got back in the car and drove away.

Her was going to dump the car into the ocean to get rid of the evidence, at least, that had been the plan.

However, she soon noticed, that the car was picking up speed.

"That's weird?" She said, in confusion. Then the car shot forward in a burst of speed. "What's going on?!"

She hit the brake but the car didn't slow down. She tried to open the door, but the doors wouldn't open. And she tried to unbuckle her seatbelt, but the more she tried to loosen it, the tighter it got.

"What is wrong with this thing?" She cried. "It's like it has a mind of it's own!"

"Because it does!" Came a familiar voice. It was the ghost of the dead boyfriend. He had pocessed the car to get his own revenge. "You know what they say, what goes around comes around!"

All the girl could do was scream as the car drove off a cliff and into the ocean. And that was the end of the girl...

-------

"It is said, to this day, the ghost car still roams around, running down anyone it pleases!" Caitlyn finished.

“Now that’s creepy.” Sunset gasped.

“Creepy but awesome!” Rainbow cheered.

“You wouldn’t by chance been inspired by the time Equestria Magic possessed the Party Wagon, did you?” April grinned.

“In a way, it was.” Caitlyn smiled.

“That was pretty scary.” Mikey admitted while Donnie turned his head with guilt.

“But at we survived.” Lancer put in, still impressed by Bright Eyes stopping the van.

“Good luck topping mine!” Zach laughed as Caitlyn glared at him.

“Our turn!” Applebloom raised her hand as Sweetie Belle took the light and the CMCs all got up. “We admit it. Those were scary stories.”

“But they lacked something that is really scary.” Sweetie added before Scootaloo finished.

“Dolls.”

"Dolls?" Ace asked, in confusion.

"What's so scary about dolls?" Patch asked.

"Dolls that try to do you in!" Apple Bloom said. "That's what scary about 'em!"

------

THE DOLL

The CMC were home alone, watching a movie at farm, when they heard the door bell ring.

The paused the movie and Sweetie Belle went to the door and looked through the peephole.

"Who is it, Sweetie Belle?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Um, no one," Sweetie Belle replied. "There's nothing there except a box?"

"Did your family order something, Apple Bloom?" Scootaloo asked.

"No they didn't?" Apple Bloom said, confused.

They opened the door and looked at the box.

"Do you think someone delivered to here, by mistake?" Apple Bloom asked, as Sweetie Belle picked it up.

"I don't think so?" She said, looking all over it. "There's no postage stamp or anything?"

"Then where'd it come from?" Scootaloo wondered.

“Should…. we open it?” Sweetie asked, unsure if they should or not.

“Well it doesn’t a return address so might as well.” Applebloom shrugged.

The three girls opened the box carefully to find three plush dolls that looked exactly like the CMCs.

“They’re….” Scootaloo started.

“Us?” finished Applebloom.

“I don’t know to think that’s cute or creepy.” Sweetie shivered.

“It says here, ‘push the hearts to hear us speak’.” Read Applebloom from the label on hers.

They all pushed the hearts and were appalled by what the dolls said.

“Fresh meat.”

“What a slouch.”

“Let’s put’em in my room for now.” Applebloom suggested as the three put them on her bed. Soon the three continued their movie after heating some frozen pizzas. As they watched, Sweetie looked up and something caught her eye.

“Uh, didn’t we put the dolls in your room?”

“Yeah. Why?” Applebloom said through munches.

“Then what’s that?”

The three looked to see the Applebloom doll staring at them.

“Howd that get there?” Applebloom asked out loud.

Before anyone could get up, the three girls noticed the other two dolls were circling them. Scootaloo paused the movie as the girls kept finding the dolls in different places.

“Maybe we should call my brother or sister.” Applebloom reached for her phone only to find the Applebloom doll standing on her phone. Then the three dolls stack on each other as the Applebloom doll declared evilly, “Let’s eat.”

Then the three dolls jumped on the CMCs respectively as the girls screamed. Sweetie was able to reach into her pocket and pull out her ninja claw to pry her doll off her and slam it in the fridge. Applebloom ran to her room only to find her doll in there, swinging her tanto blade. Applebloom escaped from her room with her doll in hot pursuit. Scootaloo trapped hers in the oven and fried it. Then she and Sweetie helped Applebloom against her doll. They held it down long enough for Applebloom to pry her tanto away from the doll and stabbed the heart, destroying the dolls.

After promptly throwing the pieces away, the CMCs finished their movie and pizzas, despite being cold by now.

“I don’t ever wanna see another doll in a long time.” Scootaloo huffed.

“Hear hear!” Applebloom and Sweetie Belle agreed.

Just then, Applejack and Big Mac came in the front door. “Applebloom! We’re home!”

Applebloom smiled at her siblings, but as they entered the room, the girls all screamed and ran upstairs.

Puzzled, Applejack turned to her brother. “Any idea what that was about?”

“Nope.” Big Mac shook his head.

Turned out they each had a doll of each other than evilly grinned each other.

------

“Creepy stuff there.” Applejack whistled.

“Nice work” Rainbow thumbed up.

“Loved it.” Raph grinned before seeing Mikey shuddering. “Don’t even think about touching my action figures!”

“Alright, who’s next?” Sunset looked around.

“I’ll go.” Logan stood up.

"One day, we're were all practicing in the band room, when we got a mysterious visitor..."

------

VLAD

After practicing in the band, a mysterious figure dressed in black entered. His name was Vlad who said he was an exchange student from Romania. He was so charming that the girls fell for him, but Lancer, Ace, and Logan looked at him suspicious. While Logan discovered from Vice Principal Luna there was no exchange student from Romania, Lancer and Ace discovered Vlad was a vampire only to get trapped in a closet by Vlad. With Lancer and Ace trapped in the closet, it was up to Logan to snap the girls out of Vlad's spell. But how? Then he remembered how the Rainbooms had broken all the Wondercolts from the Dazzlings' spell, and decided it was worth a try. So he began to sing, trying to warn them about Vlad's intentions...

[Logan]

He's handsome and he's charming

There's no denying that

But although he must be disarming

You cannot trust this bat

I wouldn't make it up

And you know I ain't a liar

So you better listen to me, girls

Cause you're falling for a vampire

The dude is a vampire!

A creature of the night!

It's your neck he desires

So don't let him out of sight!

The dude is a vampire!

I'm telling you it's true!

He's after something tasty

So watch out, or it might be you

"Oh, Logan, you're so wrong about Vlad," Sweet Note said, still under Vlan's spell.

"Oh, you don't believe me?" Logan said, then he held a mirror infront of Vlad. "Well, then look in the mirror! No reflection!"

"No kidding! What mirror can contain that much handsome?" Clover said, with a sigh.

[Vlad]

The sun begins to rise,

And now I must retire

"That's cause, dude, you are one hundred percent v..." Logan stated. "He sleeps at sunrise, people! Come on, that's, like, vampire 101!"

But the girls still didn't snap out of their trance.

[Logan]

The dude is a vampire!

A creature of the night!

It's your neck he desires

So don't let him out of sight!

The dude is a vampire!

I'm telling you it's true!

He's after something tasty

So watch out, or it might be you!

Suddenly, Vlad knocked Logan into and through Melody's bass drum. Then Vlad had the girl tap the pedal, making the drum stick hit Logan in the face three times.

Vlad laughed, "Fool! Did you really think singing would break them from my power! I'm no siren! Now, bare witness as I turn these lovey ladies into my mindless followers!" He looked at Clover. "Starting with you, my dear!" He extended his fangs started toward her neck!

Logan had to do something! But what? Then he saw the closed blinds and squirming his arm out of the drum, he reached up and grabbed the string. Just as Vlad was about to bite Clover, he pulled the blinds open, letting sunlight in.

"Aaaahhhh!" Vland hollowed and smacked the string away from Logan.

But the sunlight worked. The girls shook their heads and woke up from their trance.

"Uh, what happened?" Half Note asked.

"Oh, Vlad here hypnotized you and was about to turn you all into vampires!" Logan said.

"Silence!" Vlad barked, before trying to charm the girls. "Oh, girls, I would never do such a thing..." he said, trying to hypnotize them again, and was hit in the face with a garlic clove by Clover. "Argh!"

"Nice try, smoothy!" Clover said.

"And you know what?" Melody said. "We don't appreciate being hypnotized!"

Then the girls all started to toward Vlad, with angery glares.

"Now now, girls, it was just a big misunderstanding!" Vlad said, scooting away. The sunlight had badly weakened him, leaving him very vulnerable.

Then Logan looked away as the girls attacked the vampire, beating him to a pulp and throwing him against the window.

"Hey, Vlad!" Patch said, grabbing the string. "Your looking a little pale... I think you could use some SUN!" And she yanked the blinds open, bathing the vampire in sunlight.

Vlad hollowed and crumpled to dust.

At that moment, Lancer and Ace broke out of the closet, their weapons ready.

"Okay, Vlad!" Ace twirled his sticks. "Prepare to face the Ace!"

But they saw no sign of the vampire.

"Uh, where's Vlad?" Lancer asked.

"Ace is standing on him," Sweet Note said, pointing.

Ace looked down at the remains of Vlad then yelped and jumped into Lancer's arm, while Logan and the girls laughed.

-------

“Well that sounded like a.... batty situation!” Mikey fell over laughing with Pinkie.

“Still bats ain’t a laughing matter!” Applejack scolded.

“Oh they can cute every now and then.” Fluttershy smiled.

“Still, good story, Logan.” Leo complimented.

“My turn.” Logan handed Clover the flashlight as she stood up. “And let me tell you guys. A vampire is nothing compared to a candy witch!”

-------

HOUSE OF CANDY

It was one evening in the Everfree Forest. Clover and Logan were trotting along, holding hands. The couple was planning an evening of just hanging out, not wanting to ruin the chance to be together.

Logan crossed over a small river and pull a slim leaf of a plant, putting it between the land to let Clover cross...of course, the girl just jumped over the river. She wasn't a little girl after all! Logan blinked as he crossed the slim leaf, letting the water touch his hands while following Clover,

Clover used a hollow log as a bridge while Logan caught up, the two kept on walking...until they came upon a very unusual sight: a house made out of candy. The two looked at each and drooling while dropping the picnic basket that they had. Lunch will wait, time for snacks!

-------

"Wait a minute," Donnie broke in. "Isn't that the story of Hansel and Gretel?"

"Yes," Clover admitted. "But it's my version. Now, where was I, oh yeah!"

--------

The two ran for the candy house, arriving at the entrance. Clover and Logan smiled as they knock on the door several times. After all, they wanted to ask permission from the owner before eating his or her house.

One of the little doors (shaped like a bump on a candy bar) opened up to show someone peeking out. Upon seeing Clover and Logan, the little door shut. The girl frowned as she knocked on the door impatiently while her crush waited. Clover tapped one foot while Logan whistled a bit.

Soon the big door opens revealing a nice old lady who smiled at the two. She showed Clover and Logan into her home where a huge table of desserts was at. The couple grinned while sitting down. Victoria was allowing them to sample everything to their hearts' desire.

And thus, the two began eating the contents of the table, even the old woman was feeding her guests. The two kept eating until they were satisfied with their unhealthy meal. What a treat!

Soon Clover and Logan began feeling tired and a little overweight, yawning a bit. The woman smiled as she picks the two kids up. Perhaps she could bring them into a room where they could spend the night.

The two walked with the old woman, not noticing all the skeletons that were upstairs. She opened up the door to reveal two beds and a room for the two. Clover and Logan smiled to each other then jumped right into the beds to relax. After all, it has been a long day!

Clover opened one eye as she saw woman smiling while closing the door.

Of course, if Clover has suspected something, she would've done something by now. Outside, the woman locked the door and smirked...evilly! The truth to be told that while she looks nice, the old woman was also an evil witch who ate the flesh of anyone who are foolish enough to come here...and now, she has found two to eat!

The witch teleported to the kitchen and heads to the stove, using her magic to throw in candy-covered logs to start a fire; The villainess then performed a spell to begin then opens up a cookbook, sending out more ingredients to cook 'Roasted Children' as she put the pot into the oven.

Back in the 'guest' room, Clover yawned as she got out of bed. The gal decided to open a window; it's getting stuffy in here. But she got a surprise upon opening the curtains: the windows are bricked up! She rushed over to the door and tried to open it, but the thing's locked up!

Outside, the witch, all ready, smirked evilly as she headed over to the room; Time for her dinner.

Clover shook Logan until he woke up. Clover explained to her crush that something's wrong. Looking around, even the boy gasped and nodded in agreement. How weird that old woman would lock them in here, bricked up the windows, preventing their escape ...even after letting them in; Very suspicious.

The two decided to get out of here so Logan charged at the door, ready to knock it down. But then the door opened up, revealing the witch who moved out of the way as the boy ended up hitting a wall.

Clover ran out of the room and grabbed Logan as they made their escape from the witch. The two rushed downstairs with the woman's shadow looming. They ran into a room and gasped. There's the evil witch using her magic (which works inside her home) on a bowl of candy canes. They came to life and attacked Clover and Logan who jolted away to avoid them.

Clover and Logan ran down a multitude of stairs then they slid down some stationary candy, ran up it and ran into the hallway. Then, The two screamed as green candied moths came to life, flying out. Logan carried Clover through a door and slammed it, causing the moths themselves to hit the door, breaking apart; the two sighed in relief then looked around to figure out which way to go next.

The two continued to run down the halls while dodging an obstacle of swinging and falling candy, going by a chair and lamp which was flooded with strawberry milk. Now the couple passed by some sort of death trap from Daring Doo, except this one involved candy.

Then, the two landed on a cake, which the cherry ball from the Daring Doo trap fell onto. This caused the icing, along with the two children to swim down the hall where more green moths appeared, pestering the two. Clover and Logan held onto each other while the icing flooded the house, until they arrived in a dark area.

Once the icing was gone, the two tried to trot off but found themselves trapped in a steel cage. The witch appeared, smirking evilly. Now she got them! The witch went over to the stove, ready to work on it.

Clover and Logan looked for a way to escape as the witch closed up the stove. Time for dinner; Clover, feeling hopeless, held onto Logan who hugged her right back; Looks like this is the end.

The witch opened the cage and grabbed Logan, tearing him from Clover who could only watch horrified as the evil witch pushed the boy over to open the stove. Logan sighed as he tried to open the stove...but no to prevail.

The witch rolled her eyes in annoyance as she pushed Logan aside to open the stove herself. She must do everything around here! Of course, unknown to her, Clover got out of the cage with a smirk. The witch made one mistake like all evil witches: never leave someone's cage door open when they're on a roll.

The witch frowned to Logan as she opened the stove...but then Clover pushed the woman into the thing. Looks like that did it, but the witch herself grabbed Logan to pull him into the stove. Clover gasped as she grabbed her crush by the hand but got pulled into the stove itself as well.

Amazingly, the stove was a lot bigger on the inside than it was on the outside...it looked like the pits of Tartarus! Clover helped Logan up as the two looked for a way out, both of them saw some steps leading to the stove's entrance.

Clover and Logan began rushing over to the steps but then the fires acted wild, preventing their path. The two looked for another way as the ground began spewing fire which grew bigger. The crushes gasped as they saw that the fire is turning into the witch!

The witch roared as she tried to grab Logan but the boy flipped out of the way in time. Despite that, he found himself cornered by the mad witch.

Clover frowned as she uses got a lit up candy log and charged at the witch and stuffed the thing into where the villainess was being controlled, stopping her from getting to Logan. Clover then grabbed Logan as the two got up the stairs, holding hands while going upward.

Logan slipped on one of the steps but Clover helped him up as they got up towards the next path and rushed right out the stove exit, shutting the door close. Logan sighed in relief, the stove was locked up for good and the witch was gone. The two hugged one another, happy for their win.

Suddenly the stove door began to shake like mad while starting to blow fire. Both Clover and Logan yelped, deciding that now is a good time to get out of here. The two rushed out of the house and heading right out of the Forest. They decided not to tell their friends what they themselves have experienced.

Even a mad witch who wanted to eat children was too much for them to listen about!

-------

"And we ran far away from the house and never looked back!" Clover finished.

"Nice take on a classic fairy tale," Twilight commented.

"Ooo ooo ooo, my turn!" Pinkie said as Clover tossed her the flashlight.

"Pinkie, you better not be telling that bakery one, because again, it's not scary," Applejack said.

"Don't worry, Applejack, it's not that one," Pinkie said. "Although there is baking in it. And zombies!" Then she began. "It all started when I took Fluttershy's car up to the woods to bake brownies."

"Wait, do you even have a driver's license?" Raph asked.

"You guys don't," Pinkie retorted.

"Touche."

"Well, why did you need to bake brownies in the middle of a forest?" Caitlyn asked.

"Because, it was a secret recipe," Pinkie explained. "So secret, that I had to go all the way out to the woods to make them so no one would be around to see how I make them! Or at least, I thought no one was around..."

--------

NIGHT OF THE BROWNIEZOMIE

One eerie night, Pinkie drove up in Fluttershy’s car. After she park, she got out carrying a bag. Soon, she found a clearing.

“Now I can make the dream of the century! What no one has createst beforest!” she said to herself. “ I shall create….. my secret recipe for brownies.” She dumped her bag, revealing to be brownie ingredients. She was about to make the brownies before she looked at the screen and took herself out of view. Soon, the sounds of mixing and cooking could be heard from a nearby graveyard. After a little bit, Pinkie held out a warm pan of brownies.

“They’re finished!” She smiled. “Oopsie! I almost forgot my new topping for them.” She reached into her bag, pulling out whipped cream, chocolate frosting, a werewolf with a blue signature shirt, and putting them back in, but not before the werewolf told Pinkie in a whimsy gentleman voice, “You know, you really should clean in this bag. It’s very crowded in there.”

“Okie Dokie, Harry!” Pinkie nodded before stuffing the werewolf back in the bag. “Aha! Here we are!” she then pulled out a saltshaker that had a skull on the label. “Deeoth Powder! Hmm. Must be a new kind of salt.” She thought to herself as she sprinkled it on her brownies.

What Pinkie didn’t see was the label said Death Powder, and its aroma floated to the graveyard and a decaying hand emerged from a grave.

Pinkie was humming through the forest carrying her brownies. She stopped when she heard moaning and rustling.

“Who’s there? Twilight? Sunset? Dashie? Oh wait, I know! Indigo! You old kidder you!”

“Broooooownieeeeee!” Pinkie turned to see what appeared to be a zombie.

“Ha! Nice costume!” Pinkie laughed. She walked to the zombie and tried to yank the head, believing it was a mask. As she did that, the zombie tried to reach for the brownies before they were out of distance.

“Okay. That mask is on there tight!” The party girl set the brownies on a tree banch. She then climbed on the zombie’s shoulders and yanked on the head, thinking it was a mask. “It’s Twilight!”

“Hrrr!” The zombie groaned.

“It’s Sunset!”

“Hrr.”

“Dashie? Applejack? Fluttershy? Rarity?”

“Hrrr. Hrrr. Brooownieee!”

“Then. Maybe it’s.” Pinkie struggled before she pulled off the zombie’s head off and falls to the ground. She then holds up the zombie’s head wasn’t a mask. “Real.” She then screamed juggling the head before throwing it. The zombie then picked up it’s head and screwed it back on.

“Broooooownieeeee!” it groaned.

“You’re not getting my brownies!” Pinkie snatched her brownies and begins to run for it. She stops to see more zombies heading towards her.

“Broooownieeee!” they all groaned.

Startled at first, Pinkie grew a determined look as she hid her brownies away and pulled out her kurisama chain weapon. “When in doubt, ninja out! BOOYAKASHA!”

Luckily, Pinkie was able to fight them off easily. Mostly by tearing them limb from limb.

Pinkie dusted her hands off, "Well, that takes care of those zombies!" Then she walked away, humming to to herself.

But as she left, the body parts of the zombies all began literally pulling themselves together. Pinkie heard the noise and turned around and stared up in silent horror. The zombies had all gathered together to form a big monster zombie.

"BROOOOWNIES!!!" It bellowed.

"And I spoke too soon," Pinkie said to the fourth wall. The she screamed and dashed away with the giant zombie dragging after her.

Pinkie zipped into Fluttershy's car and turned the key, trying to start it, but it wouldn't start. "C'mon c'mon c'mon!" She said, pumping the pedal, as the monster zombie came closer. "Why do cars always stall in moments like this?!" She whined. The monster zombie was closing in, before the car finally started. "Yes!" She threw the car into gear and drove away as fast and as far as she could. "Adios, zombies!"

Only till she was far out of the woods and back into town did she stop.

"Phew! That was a close one! Those zombies almost had me there for a moment!" Then Pinkie smelled something strange. "Hey, what's that smell?" She got out of the car and starts sniffing around. "Smells like burnt... brownies?!" Suddenly she remembered where she hit the brownies, when the zombies attacked: under the hood of the car! Trembling, she slowly openef the hood, and discovered to her horror that all the brownies were burnt and ruined!

That was why the engine stalled. And she had used up all the ingredients, so she couldn't make more!

Pinkie dropped to her knees and cried out, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

-------

"No, brownies?!" Mikey exclaimed, with a shudder. "Terrifying!"

Rarity then stood up. “I don’t suppose I could go?”

Pinkie offered her the flashlight. “Go for it!”

"It's not that same one from before, is it?" Rainbow raised a brow, recalling her not so scary story from their camping trips.

“Just hope there’s less purple in this one.” Keno joked as he and Casey high fived.

Rarity ignored them. “Oh it’s worse than just purple. It is called…….”

-------

THE SMUDGE

In a restaurant, Rarity was on her knees, scrubbing the floor. Suddenly, sauce was splashing all over her hard work.

“Oh come on!” she whined. Out from the kitchen emerged Applejack, who wore a messy apron an swinging a ladle covered in the same.

“Who made this here sauce?” she cried. “It’s terrible! Too much sugar, not enough apple taste.”

“And ruined a nice textured carpet in the process!” Rarity glared.

“Who cares about some silly rug?” Applejack pointed the ladle at Rarity.

“Who cares?” Rarity smacked the ladle away. “The person who cleansed it. AND THAT’S ME! You sloppy, chef, you!”

Unknown to either of them, some of the sauce grew and began to move.

“Oh no. Look!” Amethyst Majesty said as he pointed to the growing sauce.

“Oh no! it’s growing!” Rarity shrieked and the sauce grew eye balls and started to growl at everyone and tried to grab people.

“This is terrible! Somebody! Help!” Applejack cried. “Did I really say that?”

“I know what to do!” Rarity stood tall as she pull out a box. “Baking soda! Take that, you smudge!”

The smudge roared.

“And some club soda too!” Rarity sprayed it using a bottle. The smudge shrunk and was no more. Everyone cheered.

“my heroine!” Amethyst Majesty blushed.

Applejack bowed to Rarity. “How can I ever repay you, dear Rarity?”

“By not making such a terrible mess.”

Applejack hugged Rarity. “No more messes. I promise!”

------

“And they all lived happily, and neatly, ever after.” Rarity finished.

"Uh Rarity?” Applejack raised a brow.

“Yes, Applejack?”

“I ain't that messy!”

“Nope.” Applebloom agreed.

“But to be fair, that was a better story, Rarity.” April said as the fashionist smiled.

“Yeah. At least it wasn’t purple!” Zach joked as he Casey and Raph laughed.

Sandalwood pointed to Raph. “Hey Raph, looks like you got a smudge on your shell.”

Raph pretended to be scared. “oh No! get it off me before it grows!” The two laughed.

Flash looked around. “I guess Karai and Shini couldn’t have convinced Sweetheart to come back.”

“Yeah. And it’s starting to get late. We have time for a couple more and then we should all get home.” Sunset agreed.

Leo nodded. “Agreed. So who’s next?”

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

Jebens1 and I did some re-editing so I'm splitting this chapter in two so you guys get an extra chapter for a Halloween treat.

Fun Facts:

Zach's stories is based on an episode of 'Are you Afraid of the Dark?'

The Haunted Car is based off Carrie Underwood's Two Black Cattlilac.

Pinkie's story was based on the episode Brown Evil from 'The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy'. Plus, Harry the Werewolf from Scary Godmother's Halloween Spooktacular makes a cameo.

Clover's stories is based on a Mickey Mouse Workshop episode that was in 'Mickey's House of Villains.'

The CMCs' story was based on an episode of 'We bare Bears'.

Logan's story was based on an episode of 'The littlest pet shop'.

Rarity's story is based on a story told by Bently from 'Lilo and Stitch the series.'