• Published 28th Sep 2021
  • 2,913 Views, 19 Comments

Royally Screwed 2: Double Trouble - PegPony

  • ...
29
 19
 2,913
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

Not connecting with any AUs, what if Spike had a different harem?

Very nice story.

Uh…what!? I remember this here a long time ago. It got deleted? Now it’s back? Uh…can someone please explain?:derpyderp1:

10995172
Thank you! Glad you liked it :)

10995296
It's possible that the story you are remembering is the prequel, Royall Screwed. Either that or there is a similar story on the site that got deleted for some reason, whatever the case may be, this story was posted and has stayed, I've never written this story before.

10995159
I actually have another story lined up that is a sequel to another story I've done but still involves Spike developing a harem! So if you're looking for a different story with Spike having someone other than the princesses being his fuck buddies, you won't have to wait too long.

10995391
What is it called? I'm curious!

11093586
Indeed, I have a thing for spike going around and knocking a bunch of people up....or just any dragon really.

11092948
Mating Season 2: MILF Madness
11093681
See above! If your thing is Spike going around and fucking anything that moves then you'll enjoy the Mating Season stories, there are only two at the moment but I'm working on a third one, so keep your eyes peeled! :)

first off sorry its taken so long for me to read this as i only recently noticed you made the sequel i requested. with that out of the way, i enjoyed it very much and i am glad you kept incest to a minimum. you could use a little variation on wording as the word "fuck" seemed to be used quite a bit, don't get me wrong i have no issue with the word itself it just seemed repetitive thats all. i got a kick out of spikes daughter becoming one of embers concubines, also while i'm not overly fond of stories with twilight it was at the very least interesting that she became part of spikes son's harem more so because she told spike no more but gave way to his son i did laugh a bit at that. those are my praises and critiques on it, also if you want ideas for any stories feel free to msg me as i have a great many ideas but i'm a garbage writer so i would be more than happy to see some come to life. also if you need a prereader/editer your welcome to ask.

11395096
Thank you! I'm glad you liked the story and constructive criticism is always welcome. I appreciate your offer to be a pre-reader and editor which is something I may consider in future. Unfortunately my PC died recently, leaving me unable to write stories, however I am looking into getting it fixed or maybe getting a new one (once I find a job as I was let go from my previous), so don't hesitate to make story requests, I still have a list that I can update. Anyway, thank you! :)

11395826
sorry to hear you were let go but don't rush, find a job you enjoy that way it won't feel like work just a hobby you get paid for, after all work ain't really work if your enjoying it. :)

11333186
ah but what if it wasn't spikes baby she became preggers with what if she seduced sky while useing the sperm protection?

11395944
The issue with that is that Sky is a hybrid! Hybrid creatures like mules and ligers can't reproduce, so even if some sperm somehow managed to make it to Celestia's egg, it couldn't fertilise it. The other problem is incest, true it's not technically illegal in this universe but it is very very taboo, so it's unlikely that Celestia would want Sky to impregnate her due to how the society of Equestria would likely react.

Login or register to comment