• Published 23rd Nov 2021
  • 945 Views, 37 Comments

Halo 6: Heroes Unite - SonicStreak5344



Join Spartan 117 Master Chief as he and the UNSC faces the sudden rebirth of the Covenant more powerful than ever. But also a new secret about the Halo Rings and the Ark. This time their universe isn't the only in danger by the Covenant.

  • ...
10
 37
 945

Prologue: Gaining Permission; (Updated)

Prologue: Gaining Permission;

Location: Cantalot the capital city Equestria at Cantalot Castle; Age of Princess Twilight Sparkle Year; Date: 06/08/21; Time: 9:00 P.M.;

It was nighttime in Cantalot as everything quite peaceful for the capital city of Eques. However the city had changed from medieval times to 21st Century society as the city had paved roads, modern cars, trucks, buses, and many other things usually found in modern cities including a modern airport along with a nearby state of the art military base. Everyone in the city were either at home asleep or doing night jobs that can last until midnight or very early morning.

But at Cantalot Castle home to Princess Twilight there was activity going on at one of the balconies. A turquoise blue alicorn stallion around a human equivalent of a 18 year old very young adult was looking up at the night sky looking through a telescope watched the star filled night sky with awe. This stallion is named Quazelight Sparkle who happens to be Twilight and Flash Sentry's oldest son while he was younger twin sister named Star Sentry after both Twi and Flash decided to have kids named after each side's of their families.

On this particular night Quaze was watching the stars trying to find constellations that no one had ever seen before since he inherited his mom's intelligence making him quite the scientific genius not to mention a scientist in the works too. The beautiful sky was clear with no sign of any clouds what so ever and the moon's gentle glowing light illuminated the bustling city below. Even though with all the modern lights, buildings, vehicles, and just about everything else that led to Cantalot's change in recent years, but the only thing that didn't change was the night sky and the stars above not to mention Cantalot Castle still had a good view of everything down below and a clear view of the sky during both the day and night.

Quaze was still looking at the sky with his telescope when he heard a certain female voice behind him said to him with a chuckle, "Heh I thought that I would find you up here."

Quaze turned around to see a certain tall lavender alicorn with a long violet with magenta stripe down the middle of her mane behind him with a smile on her face. It was Princess Twilight Sparkle leader of Equestria and Quaze's mom and she wasn't wearing her royal attire as she put them in her bedroom while Flash Sentry now high commander of the new Equestrian Military who happen to be Twilight's husband and Quaze's father was busy tucking the turquoise blue alicorn stallion's little sister Star Sentry to bed. The young adult Alicorn stallion was surprised to see his mom come and see him as he said to her with a smile, "Hey mom. What are you doing here?"

Twilight chuckled and said to her son as she walked up to him still smiling, "I came looking for you Quaze. It's bed time and you have school tomorrow. Did you finish your homework here or at school today?"

Quaze nodded and said to his mom with a smirk on his muzzle, "I did mom and I did it at school, so don't worry about it. I made sure everything is right on my assignments."

Twi's reply to her son's response was a all knowing look since he reminded her more of herself when she was just a unicorn when former Princess Celestia had her as her personal student and said to herself, "I know I did the same thing when I was your age."

Quaze then realized something that his mom was working on and said to her with curious expression on his face, "Oh yeah! Did you and those scientists found more information on those strange ruins in the old remains of the Storm Empire mom?"

Twilight looked at Quaze with a small smile and knew that when Quaze get this excited when he hears about something new that was discovered on the planet and hoped it would mean extraterrestal intelligence visited the planet at one time. The reason why was because just recently Daring Do now Professor Daring Do was with a archeological excavation team in territory what was once part of the Storm Empire before the Storm King was destroyed by Tempest Shadow while at the dig site a fellow scientist fell into a hole that appeared to artificial and strange ruins made of a unidentified metal that couldn't rust or be chipped away was uncovered. Daring led a small team into the ruins and after examining what appeared to be strange symbols that weren't Equine or any of the races on the plant in origin made a huge discovery. The ruins were made by an extremely advanced unknown alien race that predated Equestria's history.

However, there was little to no records at that time period of who or what these strange aliens were even why they came to the planet in the first place and why they left. Since then all the nations from the Griffons to the Changelings were busy studying the ruins and trying to find more information on them even trying to find more ruins just like the one they found recently. So far there have been a number of findings as different nations uncovered more alien ruins throughout the planet, but there was still no luck on who made the ruins. Just yesterday Twilight was called in to a new excavation site where new ruins found near the site of the Tree of Harmony once stood. The ruins there were much different cause it appeared to be some sort of cosmic map of some sort showing coordinates to a site at Mars.

Thanks to this new info Twilight decided to establish a fact finding exploration mission to Mars to the coordinates that the strange map in the ruins was pointing to. The Equestrian Space Program had managed to build a advanced space shuttle that can get to Mars within a few days approximately about 5 in total and shuttle could carry a crew of 50 and can zip between Terra and Mars with no problem. Twilight and her friends were going on the mission along with Shining Armor, Tempest Shadow now head commander of Eques' special forces in the military, Starlight Gimmer, Celestia, Luna, Spike, Luster Dawn Twilight's new student, and a few others were going to Mars to find answers. Quaze and Twi's friends' kids wanted to go with them, but they had to stay home cause of school and their responsibility to look after their younger siblings.

Twilight then said to Quaze knowing that he wanted to go with them, "Quaze we been over this already I know you really want to go to mars, but you have to stay here with your father and sister. We'll be fine."

Quaze shook his head and said to Twilight with a determined tone, "But mom I really want to go with you guys! I've been all over Equestria, but not to another planet! If you let me go with you and the others I'll be on my best behavior! I can be a major help to the mission at Mars!"

Twi looked at Quaze before sighing in defeat and said to him with a smile, "Ok you win. I'll talk about it to your father and see if my friends can bring one of their kids with them during the mission."

The turquoise blue alicorn stallion's eyes sparkled with excitement and joy before giving Twi a big hug, "Yes! Thanks so much Mom!"

Twilight chucked and embraced her son as the two were maybe going on the mission together. Once she let go the lavender Alicorn said to Quaze, "Ok. I'm going to bed. You better head to bed as well."

Quaze nodded and said to his mom with a smile on his muzzle and was, so stoked about going into space in a few days, "Ok I'll be right there soon Mom. Night."

Twi replied to Quaze saying to him with a smile on face, "Good night son. See you in the morning."

Twilight gave her son a kiss and walked back into the castle heading for bed and talk to Flash about allowing Quaze to go into space. While the turquoise blue stallion was folding up his telescope and getting ready to go to bed. He was extremely excited about that he could be the first 18 year old equestrian to go into outer space and to a unexplored planet.

As Quaze began to head to bed he turned back to look at the stars in the night sky and wondered what was out there beyond their world. Since Eques has a very advanced space program their ships could reach planets like Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto along with its moons. Quaze wanted to be not only a astronaut, but lead Eques into a new age beyond the planet and make contact with other alien races beyond. That however wouldn't happen for a very very long time since his mom was immortal just like Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Uncle Shining, Flurry, and Discord. But his thoughts were interrupted by the voice of Twilight calling to him from inside the castle, "Quaze! Time for bed!"

Quaze shook his head and called back to Twilight saying, "Coming Mom!"

Soon the turquoise blue Alicorn stallion trotted inside before shutting the door to the balcony with his magic just as the lights inside the castle went out. As the royal family went to sleep ready for the next day ahead of them. Little did anyone on Eques knew there was a long forgotten secret that none of the planet's inhabitants knew about and will bring a war beyond their dimensional universe into their lives.

Then screen zoomed into the stars passing astroids and Mars with its moon as the two celestial bodies orbited around each other. Soon the screen went black.

343 Industries Presents…

The screen returns to show the outer rim of Twilight and her friends' solar system. Not far from the planet Neptune there was something that didn't look normal. There was a huge object floating nearby not made by Equestrians or any other species on Terra.

The object was a certain ring world like structure that would play a major role in the events that were soon to transpire. As the ring floated in its orbit it stood silent like a sentential from a distant past. The name of the ring world? It was a simple one.

Halo. The ultimate weapon of the Forunners.

Halo 6: Heroes Unite

Author's Note:

Well this is my first Halo story and it will feature enemies and foes from the new Halo Infinite main campaign coming out next month. Next up we find ourselves in the Pokemon World which is about to change forever when a new foe rears its ugly head and see how Master Chief is doing.