• Published 24th Sep 2021
  • 3,140 Views, 418 Comments

Somewhere He Belongs - SuperSamYoshi



A young boy gets sent to Equestria, in hopes to find a place where he can live a happier life. and is also bonded to a technorganic alien and must save his new home.

  • ...
27
 418
 3,140

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 24: Rainbow Falls (Edited)

After the ponies met Ace, they decided that he would live with Trixie for the time being. Both him and Sam defended Ponyville from monsters with ease, now that there were two of them. During the week, Pinkie and Applejack went on a road trip to find out whether the two were cousins, Apple Bloom told her friends about it all.

The next week, one lovely morning, Rainbow had gathered Fluttershy and a big hulking Pegasus with tiny wings named Bulk Biceps. She had news about the upcoming Friendship Games.

“Alright, ponies, listen up!” she announced.

“We're all ears, Right, Bulk Biceps?” Fluttershy said, looking at the big Pegasus.

Bulk Biceps was kissing his giant biceps when she asked him, he then started to flex, “Nuh-uh! I'm all muscles! Yeah!” he shouted so loud that Angel rolled over.

“I like your attitude, Bulk Biceps, but it's gonna take more than muscles and Yeah!s to get us to the Equestria Games!” Rainbow declared, “We are the Aerial Relay team, and it's up to the three of us to make sure that we qualify at the try-outs. And do I need to remind you how much I— I mean, Ponyville, heh, wants to qualify and make it to the Games?”

“I remember,” Fluttershy said, “I really, really, really want to qualify for you and Ponyville.”

“Bring it on!” cried Bulk, he almost blew up Fluttershy’s eardrum and he shouted so loud. Suddenly Pinkie appeared out of nowhere in a cheerleader outfit.

“Gimme a 'P' for 'Ponyville'!” she yelled, before pulling out a megaphone, “P, Ponyville!!”

“P!” roared Bulk, sending Pinkie flying back with the boom of his voice.

“Oh, thanks, Pinkie Pie,” Fluttershy said, getting up from the ground, “That was a scary— I mean, great cheer.”

“Just make sure you have one ready for when we qualify for the Aerial Relay,” Rainbow told her.

“And after that, for when we win gold medals in the Equestria Games!” Bulk shouted.

“Not so fast!” came Applejack’s voice as she came into view pulling a cart of apple flavoured , “If you're gonna be good, you're gonna be better with some of my apple brown Bettys in ya. They're perfect.”

“'P' is for 'perfect'!” cheered Pinkie as she burst out of the cart. Fluttershy, Applejack and Bulk started to eat one of them until Rainbow called out to them.

“Alright, team! Show me what you got!” she told them, “Put some bend into those knees! Flap those wings! And I want to see all four hooves off the ground on the count of three!” she paused and smirked to herself, “One two three!”

Fluttershy had no trouble getting off the ground as she flapped her wings into the air, but Bulk’s biceps were so large, they could barely get off the ground. He flapped his wings as fast as he could, until he was hovering next to Fluttershy.

“Don't forget to breathe while you're up there!” Rainbow told him.

Bulk tried to but it came out as a whizzed, but his wings wouldn’t hold him, and he started to fall, pulling Fluttershy with him. Both of them fell out of the sky, fell on Rainbow, and all three crashed on the ground.

“'P' is for, uhh... 'pain'?” Pinkie remarked. Rainbow just sighed.


The gang were on the train heading to Rainbow Falls where the try-outs are to take place. Sam and Ace weren’t with them as they had school, but they promised to cheer them on. As the gang waited to arrive at Rainbow Falls until ponies came up, they were Helia and Thunderlane.

“Good luck, Rainbow Dash!” Helia said cheerfully, “Sorry we couldn't fly with you on the Aerial Relay, but the air sprinters needed us too.”

“Too bad we can only compete in one event,” sighed Thunderlane,” But rules are rules.”

“Good luck! Twilight called to them, before turning to Rainbow, “It was nice of you to be part of the team that doesn't have... uh... the strongest flyers.”

“Nothing nice about it,” Rainbow told her, “I know that I can pick up the slack for anypony. With me on the team, we'll qualify. I'm sure of it.”

Twilight just smirked at Rainbow’s confidence. “Ponyville is very lucky to have you,” she said.

“Yeah, I'm pretty awesome,” Rainbow replied, tooting her own horn a bit.

Bulk and Fluttershy sat opposite to Twilight and Rainbow, but as Bulk was so Big, Fluttershy was squished in between him and the wall of the coach. She strained and grunted until she could breath.” I am so proud to be representing Ponyville,” she said, before straining a bit more, “Oh, it's such an honour to even try out for the Games. I just hope I don't let anypony down.”

“We'll make them proud!” Bulk yelled.

“'P' is for 'proud'!” Pinkie cried, making Bulk Biceps jump out of his seat with fright, “We're gonna be the best fans anypony has ever seen!”

“Ooh. Can't wait to see what everypony else is wearing,” Rarity retorted, “even though I am absolutely sure they won't be better than the Ponyville uniforms I'm designing for the Equestria Games.”

“And we will make it to the Games once everypony carbo-loads on my apple brown Bettys,” Applejack responded.

“I can't wait!” cried Pinkie.

The train soon arrived at Rainbow Falls, and the gang disembarked from the carriage. They soon came to the try-outs grounds where numerous other Pegasi and several griffons were gathered. As Rainbow and the others walked by, a couple of ponies saw her.

“There's Rainbow Dash!” cried one named SkyWing, “She's an awesome flyer!”

“I heard that she's flying the last third of the relay,” another named Twisted Dream, “which means everypony else is gonna have to be way ahead to beat her!”

Suddenly, there was a loud boom from the sky and then the Wonderbolts came flying in.

“Oh, the Wonderbolts!” cried SkyWing.

“I hear they're flying for Cloudsdale,” said a third named Blueberry Quill.

“Then Cloudsdale will definitely qualify,” said Twisted Dream, “They're the best flyers ever.”

“And the game is on!” Said the leader Spitfire as she and her team touched down near Rainbow Dash.

“Hah, nice to see there's some real competition here!” Soarin remarked.

“Two more days of practice, then we'll see you in the air, Rainbow Dash!” Fleetfoot told her as they trotted off, “If you're lucky.”

“The Wonderbolts know a winner when they see one,” Rainbow remarked as Twilight came up to stand next to her, “and we'll be winners just as soon as we practise! Right team?”

“Right,” said Fluttershy calmly.

“YEAH!” shouted Bulk loudly.

“Hooray!” cried Pinkie as she threw confetti and blew a party hooter.

“And, um, I'm with her! Hooray!” called Twilight.

Suddenly they heard a couple of cheerleaders for Cloudsdale cheering the Wonderbolts. “Give us some clouds! Give us some dale! And what do you get? Cloudsdale! Woo-hoo!” they cried.

“Where can I get pom poms like those?!” gasped Pinkie.


“So, do I need to remind you of what our goal is here?” Rainbow asked her team.

“Uh, maybe?” Bulk replied.

“We want to qualify! We need to be one of the first four teams to cross the finish line!” Rainbow told them, “Bulk Biceps, you're the first flyer, so let me see you flap it!”

Bulk managed to hover off the ground but as he flew, an apple Brown Betty came flying up and smacked him in the face, causing him to fall to the ground.

“What the?” Rainbow questioned as Applejack threw another up.

“Sorry!” called Applejack, “Got the idea from them, but...”

She looked over to where two ponies, Rainbowshine and Sprinkle Medley, had a cake each on a platform. “Hooves down! Cakes up!” they said as they pushed down on one side, and the cakes flew into the air as Spitfire and Fleetfoot flew by and caught them.

“...It looks like they got a better aim.” Applejack sighed.

“Okay, the passing of the baton needs to be seamless,” Rainbow said, “You shouldn't miss a wing beat or drop a hair in altitude! And whatever you do, don't let go of it!” As she gives it to Bulk.

“Are you really, really, really sure you're ready?” Fluttershy asked Bulk, “I mean, I don't want to take it if you're not super sure.”

“Ready!” cried Bulk Biceps, as he gently handed it to Fluttershy. She was happy to have got it, but then accidently dropped it.

It landed in the ground where Rarity found it, “Ponyville could do so much better,” she said, “I'll be back with a freshly painted one in no time!”

“We were using that!” cried Rainbow, “And it's not like anypony else has colour-coordinated horseshoes or anything!”

But then she saw Spitfire hand a Cloudsdale baton to Fleetfoot as they flew off.

“I guess some ponies do,” sighed Rainbow.

“Some ponies do what?” Twilight asked.

“Have a better chance of qualifying and going to the Equestria Games than others,” Rainbow replied.

To help raise the team's spirits, Rainbow took Fluttershy and Bulk Biceps to watch some of the other competitors.

“Watch and learn. The Cloudsdale are Wonderbolts, and Wonderbolts are the best flyers there are. And my personal heroes. So, maybe you can learn something,” Rainbow told them, as Soarin flew over, “Please learn something?”

“C'mon, Soarin, pick up the pace!” called Fleetfoot, “You can do better than that!”

“I sure hope so,” scoffed Spitfire.

“Practice, practice, yay, practice!” cried their cheerleaders, Soarin smiled and looked down on them, but he wasn’t concentrating, and he hit the top of a hoop, and then started to fall to the ground.

He screamed as he fell only for Rainbow to catch him just before he could hit the ground.

“Gotcha!” Rainbow cried, she set Soarin down gently and looked at his injury. He had damaged his wing upon hitting the hoop, the Wonderbolts and Ponyville team cheered for Rainbow.

“Awe-some!” commented Fleetfoot.

“As good as any Wonderbolt!” Spitfire remarked.

“Oh, Rainbow Dash, I'm just so proud of you. You scooped Soarin out of the sky and brought him down to the ground and now, now he's okay. At least, I hope he's okay,” said Fluttershy, then she turned to Soarin, “Are you okay?”

“Uh, my wing hurts,” Spitfire and Fleetfoot just gasped and stared at Soarin, “but I-I'm sure it'll be okay by the competition.” Just as he said that, sirens wailed, and a medic pony came running up pulling a wagon, Soarin climbed on.

“You're the best, Rainbow Dash,” he groaned.

“Ah, it was nothin',” Rainbow said, “But, if you feel like talking about how great I am, don't let me stop you!” Sirens wailed and took Soarin away.

“'P' is for Rainbow Dash!” yelled Bulk Biceps.

“Um, 'Rainbow Dash' actually starts with an 'R',” whispered Fluttershy.

“Never mind!” he shouted.

“Tough break to lose a teammate right before the try-outs,” Rainbow said to Fleetfoot and Spitfire. The two Wonderbolts looked at each other and smiled, they had an idea.

“You know, you grew up in Cloudsdale,” Fleetfoot said as they put on their shades.

“So that means you could fly with us,” Spitfire suggested.

“Fly?” Rainbow asked.

“Uh, we mean practice,” Fleetfoot rephrased, “You could practise with us until Soarin's better.”

“What do you say?” asked Spitfire, “Wanna be our third?”

“Uh, I don't know,” Rainbow replied unsure, “My team really needs me to be at my best in order to qualify.” She looked back at her team to see Bulk flexing his pecs, making Fluttershy laugh, “Don't wanna be too worn out by the time the race comes around.”

“We put you through some pretty intense workouts at the Wonderbolt Academy and you handled those just fine,” Spitfire said.

“Heh, I did kick some major tails at the Academy...” Rainbow remarked, “but I don't know how my teammates will feel about me practising with the competition.”

“Who says they need to know?” Fleetfoot commented, “Think about it, Rainbow Dash! This is your chance to fly with the winners!”

Rainbow looked back at her team, Bulk was still flexing while Fluttershy had a butterfly land on her hoof.

“Alright, I'll do it,” Rainbow said.

“Wise decision, Rainbow Dash,” Spitfire chuckled.


Throughout the day, Rainbow practices with both her Ponyville team and the Wonderbolts. She first flew through some waving hoops and passed the Wonderbolt baton to Fleetfoot.

“Awesome!” she remarked.

“Whinny, ponies, whinny! Fly on, fly on, fly on!” cried the cheerleader ponies.

But this didn’t go unnoticed by Twilight.

Rainbow was now coaching Bulk Biceps.

“Come on, Bulk Biceps, you can do it!” she declared. Bulk started to slowly roll as he came to a hoop, but he was too big, and he got stuck.

“Um... I'm ready to take the horseshoe, if you want me to,” Fluttershy said. Bulk handed Fluttershy the horseshoe, but just as he did, he stopped pushing against the hoop and it pinged back, throwing Bulk and Fluttershy away and crashing into rock. Bulk had landed on Fluttershy, making her squished into his back, this caused Rainbow to groan.

With the Wonderbolts, she did wing-ups with a pony on her back using her wings. With the Ponyville team, Fluttershy couldn’t stand on her wings, and Bulk, well, he couldn’t because his wings were tiny.

“You, uh, keep doing your wing-ups. I'm just gonna get some, uh, water,” Rainbow said, as she flew off. As she did, Twilight noticed her and was getting suspicious.

With the Wonderbolts, she was eating from a bag around her neck in the sky. With the Ponyville team, they were eating Applejack’s Apple Brown Bettys. Fluttershy was eating one, while Bulk scoffed nearly all in his mouth and swallowed them all. He offered the last one to Rainbow, but she motioned that she was full. Shrugging, Bulk then began to flex and bounce the Betty from one bicep to the other, making Applejack and Fluttershy laugh. While they were distracted, Rainbow snuck off.

With the Wonderbolts, Rainbow had her goggles cleaned, hooves polished, tail blown and fitted for a training outfit. With the Ponyville team, Rarity was dressing Fluttershy and Bulk up in dresses, Rainbow just watched with a sheepish grin on her face. Once finish training with the Wonderbolts again, Rainbow went behind a tree and quickly changed out her training gear and went to a steam for a drink of water. She was too busy drinking, and didn't notice Twilight coming up beside her.

“It's not easy practising with two teams, is it?” she said dryly.

Rainbow did a spit take as she got in Twilight’s face. “You... know? Does anypony else?” she asked.

“No. They're too busy practising to wonder why you keep disappearing,” Twilight replied.

“Well, I've seen the other teams practising and we're still gonna qualify,” Rainbow told her, “I can fly fast enough to make up the distance.”

“It just seems like one of the teams you're practising with needs a little more help than the other one,” Twilight remarked.

“But it's so much more fun working out with the winners than... um... the non-winners,” Rainbow responded, “Besides, Ponyville will still qualify.”

“Rainbow Dash, you got a minute?” Spitfire asked as she and Fleetfoot came over.

“Uh, sure,” Rainbow replied.

“You could really be an asset to our team,” Fleetfoot said, “so... we want you to join the Cloudsdale team. Permanently.” Rainbow Gasped at this.

“It looks like Soarin's wing won't heal in time for the trials,” Spitfire said, “We want you to fly with us.”

“Of course, this means you won't be able to fly for Ponyville, but let's face it,” Fleetfoot responded, “Even with you on their team, their chances of qualifying for the Games—”

They looked over to see Fluttershy trying to hand Bulk the horseshoe, but they kept missing, until Fluttershy shoved the horseshoe into the side of Bulk’s face. “OW!” he yelled out, tears formed in his eyes, and he trotted off, Fluttershy flew after him.

“—are pretty slim,” finished Fleetfoot.

“So, what's it gonna be?” Spitfire asked.

“Well, I...”Rainbow said, she didn’t know what to say.

“Take some time to think about it,” Spitfire said as she and Fleetfoot flew off.

“They want me to fly with them!” Rainbow cried, “It's like a dream come true!”

“If you fly for Cloudsdale, Pinkie Pie won't have anypony to cheer for. Rarity's uniforms will never be seen. And Applejack will have slaved over those apple brown Bettys for nothing,” Twilight told her.

“Oh, but I really wanna fly with the best team!” Rainbow cried, “What would you do?”

“I think this is a decision you have to make on your own,” Twilight told her as she started to walk away, “The race is tomorrow, so you'd better make it soon.”


Later that day, the teams were training hard, the Wonderbolts were racing, while the Ponyville team were weight lifting, or in Fluttershy’s case, she was weight lifting a dumbbell made of flowers. They were doing great when they all heard Rainbow crying out.

“Woe is me! Oooh!” she wailed, as she rolled up in a wheelchair, covered in bandages. Concerned chatter muttered around the crowd.

“What's happened?” Fluttershy asked.

“Urgh, I've hurt my hoof...” Rainbow replied, Pinkie and Rarity gasped, but Twilight was suspicious of Rainbow.

“All of them?” questioned Spitfire.

“I, uh, a monster appeared called a…” she mumbled something softly, “Sam and Ace came to deal with it, but I got caught in the crosshairs...”

“If I get my hooves on that monster, it'll be in big trouble!” Pinkie exploded.

“There is no way I can fly now!” moaned Rainbow.

“Do you think you'll be better by try-outs?” Fluttershy asked.

“I'll be lucky if I ever fly again!” Rainbow sighed, Twilight just rolled her eyes, she knew Rainbow was only acting, “I just need a little rest.”

“Oh, don't worry, Rainbow Dash. We'll take care of you...” Fluttershy said, but then remembered that she needed to train, “or, at least, somepony will. Like, a medic like Red Alert or-or a doctor like Ratchet, or a nurse like Minerva.” As she rolled Rainbow away.

Rainbow Dash is brought to a hospital bed, while continuing to fake being hurt.

“So, the Red Alert isn't sure what's wrong with you,” Twilight told Rainbow.

“Everything!” cried Rainbow, “Absolutely everything!”

“This'll cure everythin' that ails ya!” Applejack said, as she pulled out an apple brown betty and shoved it into Rainbow’s mouth.

“Thank you,” Rainbow said, her mouth full of the cake, “I couldn't have done that on my own.” Twilight just sighed.

“Nothing says 'get better' like a little medical pizazz!” Rarity said, as she levitated a piece of fabric out her bag, “Silk slings and a glitter bandage?”

“That might help,” Rainbow said as Rarity tied the fabric into a bow on Rainbow’s arm. Just then the door opened to reveal Fluttershy and Bulk Biceps.

“And how is our patient doing?” Fluttershy asked, Bulk got stuck in the door, he forced himself in and thudded on the floor.

“I've been better,” Rainbow said.

“We just wanted to let you know that we're so sorry you're hurt, but you shouldn't worry a bit about not being able to be in the try-outs. We'll be alright. We even have a replacement,” Fluttershy explained, she looked to the door and Derpy appeared waving a flag, “We're so, so sorry that you can't compete. We all know how much you love to fly. And we promise—”

“Cross our hearts!” Bulk interrupted.

“...That if we qualify and make it to the Equestria Games and all win gold medals, you can have ours, because we know how much a gold medal means to you,” Fluttershy finished.

“Thanks...” Rainbow replied, her heart was touched by that. Her friends were willing to give her their medals if they won.

“I think Rainbow Dash might need to rest some more,” Twilight cleared her throat, the ponies started to leave the room, but Twilight came closer to Rainbow to say something. “You know, choosing not to choose isn't really a decision.” And she too left Rainbow be. Rainbow wasn’t alone in the room though, as Soarin was just behind a curtain.

“You sure have nice friends,” he told Rainbow, “Nopony's been by to visit me. Eh, too busy practising, I guess.”

“Well, hopefully your wing will be better soon,” Rainbow responded.

“Oh, it's fine,” Soarin replied, “I-I'm just keeping it warm in case my team wants me back.”

“What do you mean, 'wants you back'?” Rainbow asked, “Spitfire and Fleetfoot told me that you were still too injured to fly!”

“And they told me that they were worried I wouldn't be one hundred percent by the try-outs, so they were going with somepony else!” Soarin remarked.

“That somepony else was me!” Rainbow retorted, “Until, uh, well, until I got hurt, that is.”

“So, I guess we're all out of luck,” Soarin sighed, “Cloudsdale won't qualify without three fliers, and Ponyville won't qualify without you. Too bad...”

As Rainbow looked down in shame, sunlight entered the room, Rainbow watched as it reflected off a jug of water and covered the dropped flag that Derpy had in colours, Rainbow Dash's eyes then shimmer with a rainbow-coloured aura as she smiled and got up out of the bed.

Meanwhile back at the training grounds, Team Ponyville were feeling defeated.

“Even with Rainbow Dash's replacement, I don't think we're gonna qualify,” Twilight said, “No offence.” Derpy just shrugged.

“Gah! What am I gonna do with all these now?!” Pinkie exclaimed, pointing to a large pile of pompoms.

“Uh, what were you gonna do with them before?” Applejack questioned.

“Maybe my Equestria Games uniforms will still be in style next year,” Rarity sighed, “I mean, I am pretty fashion-forward.”

While the ponies sulked, Twilight looked up at the sound of hoofbeats and saw Rainbow Dash.

“Is that Rainbow Dash... walking?” she questioned. It was, and she didn’t look happy, as Soarin came walking up behind her, looking the same as Rainbow. Spitfire and Fleetfoot were shocked to see Rainbow up and about.

“Does... this mean you're feeling better?” Fleetfoot asked.

“I-I feel great, because... I was never hurt in the first place,” Rainbow replied as she took off her bandages. Spitfire, Fleetfoot, Fluttershy, Derpy and Bulk all gasped. “I faked my injury so that I wouldn't have to choose between flying for Ponyville or Cloudsdale. I wanted to fly with you both, and the decision was too hard!” Rainbow explained.

“Oh, Rainbow Dash, you don't have to choose us,” Fluttershy said, “I know you love to win, and you should go with the team that surely will.”

“I know now who I should've been loyal to,” Rainbow announced.

“Good choice,” Spitfire commented, thinking Rainbow was staying with them, “Always stick with the winners.”

“Ponyville,” Rainbow responded, Fleetfoot and Spitfire confused, “Because it's not just where I live, but it's where my friends are. The ponies who really care about me, whether I can help them win a race or not.” The rest of the mane six and Derpy for their friend.

“Are you sure that's the right decision?” Spitfire asked.

“You lied to me about Soarin's wing just so you could get a better flyer!” Rainbow told them off, Soarin crossed his arms, and scoffed at them, “You may be a winning team, but you're still not the kind of team I wanna be a part of.”

“Huh. Rainbow Dash, you are something,” Spitfire remarked, “Saw it at the Academy, seeing it again here. We could learn a lot from a competitor like you.”

“Think we already have,” Fleetfoot stated.

“Ready to fly?” Spitfire asked Soarin.

“Really?” he asked back.

“Never should've lied and tried to replace you to begin with,” Spitfire replied.

“Go, Cloudsdale!” Soarin cheered as he, Fleetfoot and Spitfire flew off.

“Come on, Ponyville relay team!” Rainbow declared, “We've got a race to get ready for!”

“YEAH!” cried Bulk Biceps.


The Try-outs had started, and the Wonderbolts had just finished in an impressive 30 seconds.

“Come on, Ponyville! You can do it!” cried Soarin.

Bulk managed to slim himself enough to get through the hoops, as he hands the horseshoe the Fluttershy. She almost dropped it but didn’t and flew off, as Bulk wheezed and fell to the ground.

“Go, Fluttershy! Woo-hoo!” cheered Twilight in her own cheerleader outfit.

Fluttershy flew as fast as she could through hoops and handed the horseshoe to Rainbow. Once she gave Rainbow the horseshoe, Rainbow dashed off.

“Qualify, Ponyville! Qualify, Ponyville!” hailed the Cloudsdale Cheerleaders.

“Woo-hoo! Go, Rainbow Dash!” Pinkie joined in.

Rainbow soared through rainbow hoops, as the timer ticked down. Everyone was nervous, Applejack was so nervous, she ate one of her Bettys to calm down. Rainbow flew higher and faster, and dashed over the finish line, just a few milliseconds before she was out.

“Ponyville qualifies!” declared the Official.

All the ponies cheered, as Fluttershy and Bulk Biceps hugged Rainbow happily, even the Wonderbolts cheered. Later, the Official was handing out medals to the teams that had qualified. As he came to Rainbow’s team, and gave them their medals, Spitfire came up and tapped Rainbow in the shoulder. She looked to see Spitfire take off her Wonderbolt pin and gave it to Rainbow. Rainbow smiled at them as the Wonderbolts flew off.

“YEAH!” cried Bulk Biceps.

A series of yeahs and woo-hoos washed over the crowd of ponies including the mane six. Twilight came up to Rainbow and wrapped a hoof around her neck, as the Official readied his camera.

“Equestria Games, here we come!” Twilight declared as the Photo was taken.

When the gang got back to the Golden Oak Library, Rainbow Dash was writing her latest lesson in the Mane Six's journal.

‘Oh, I can't deny it. I love to win! But if I ever gotta choose between winning and being loyal to my friends, I'm always gonna choose my friends. Cause as much as I love winning, I love them way more.’

Rainbow then hangs her medal and Wonderbolt pin on the journal's lectern before joining her friends outside. She wanted to know what Sam had been up to that day and meet the new face that had joined their family. As she leaves, the Wonderbolt pin briefly shines with a multi-coloured light the same way with Rarity’s spool of thread shone. As to who this new face was, well that’s something for me to know and you to find out.

Author's Note:

Sup y'all, that's starting to become the way I greet everyone now, wow.

anyway, I hope you liked this chapter, I don't know about you, but I'm really looking forward to writing the next chapter.

again, if you have OCs that would like to cameo, just let me know

PreviousChapters Next