• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 1,332 Views, 27 Comments

What We D.I.D. - Elusive Phoenix



Derpy Hooves has D.I.D. But this is a special case. Most D.I.D. ponies are unaware of what their other personality does. This is not the case. This one pony; with three different minds; saved Equestria. This is what she did...

  • ...
1
 27
 1,332

Introduction

Hello, My name is Ditzarina Eleanor Doo.

My name is Ditzy Eleanor Doo.

My name is Derpy!

I-

We.

Right, we. WE have a multiple personality disorder. This is a special case though. While other D.I.D. (Dissociative Identity Disorder) ponies have only one personality aware at a time, we are fully aware of each other’s actions, and can communicate through thoughts. Whichever personality is in control of Eleanor (The body’s name) at any moment, can give control to another when she is done, or the one who wants control can steal the body if she can “Convince” the other to let her.

Ditzarina usually is the one “Convincing” us to give her control.

Because I’m the smartest.

No you’re… well, actually, yes you are, but I’m the most social! All Derpy does is… well, be Derpy.

I’m the cutest!

You have to admit, she is pretty cute.

We all have the same body, how can she be cuter? WE LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME.

Yeah, but she makes an innocent, childish, appearance.

…Fine, you win.

Yay! I am best pony!

NOPONY SAID-

Rina, calm down!

But-

Derpy is just joining our conversation; don’t be angry at her for trying to be social… with herself…

This is sort of what it’s like in here. Imagine having your two little sisters following you around ALL THE TIME.

I’m the same age as you!

It was an example Ditzy.

Oh… Hey, wait a minute, are you saying-

Listen to us; we’re having pointless conversations in front of the only ones who can hear all three of us at once! We’re supposed to be telling the story about the invasion, and then the one about Fluttershy!

What happened to Fluttershy?

You know, the one with the stalker?

But that one didn’t actually happen!

The ponies listening don’t know that!

They do now.

What do you mean they do-… Derpy… I hate you.

What did I do?

That was a really good story.

You can still tell them!

But it won’t have the same affect.

I’m pretty sure they would have figured out it wasn’t real eventually.

I guess.

What? What did you guess? Did you guess right?

Can we please just start the story?! Ditz, would you do the honors?

I really hate it when you call me that… Ok, I’ll tell the first part, but you guys gotta tell when it’s your turn!

Alright, alright, just start before Derpy starts talking again-

What did I do before you start? Was there a theme song? I LOVE theme songs!

WILL YOU-

Rina! Stop it! Derpy, please be quiet until it is your turn to tell the story.

Okey dokey lokey!

Oh, Celestia, now she’s Pinkie Pie…

And so our story begins…