• Published 14th Sep 2021
  • 2,309 Views, 15 Comments

Alternate ending of the beginning of the end, part-2. - KingSombraTheTyrantRuler



What if King Sombra rules all of Equestria? The mane 5, CMC, and Wonderbolts are under his control. Will he be stopped?

  • ...
9
 15
 2,309

Our Reign Of Terror

I got a cake knife out of thin air, and cut half of the cake. Midnight cut the other half, and then she used a spell to give every pony and umbrum their piece of cake.

It was a chocolate cake, made out of melted crystals and crystal dust. I was about to start eating my piece, when Midnight cut a piece of hers and stuffed it in my mouth.

I nearly choked on it, but I managed to swallow it without dying. I assumed that it was something that married ponies do, so I did the same to Midnight.

Only, I didn’t choke her. After cake, it was time for dancing. The music started, and I started dancing with Midnight.

**********************************************************

The morning…

I got out of bed and raised the sun, after lowering the moon. Then, I got back into bed, and kissed Midnight. She woke up and kissed me. We made it a long deep kiss. We were still into it, when somepony knocked on the door. I was annoyed but still asked, “Who dares to knock on MY door?”

I heard a voice stutter, “C-can I p-please s-see Queen Midnight? I-I really need to-to ask her a q-question.”

I asked Midnight, “Do you recognize that voice?”

She nodded, “It’s probably Scootaloo.”

I said, “Come in.”

An orange mare and a purple dragon walked in. They bowed, and then the mare said, “Queen Midnight, Spike and I love each other.”

Midnight asked, “Is that why you came?”

The dragon said, “We have come to ask permission to marry each other.”

The mare asked, “So can we?”

Midnight gave them permission. “Yes, you can.”

The pair stuttered their thanks, and then bowed and left the room. After they went, we continued our kiss.

This time, we were really deep into it when a blue alicorn with a rainbow mane burst in. I was annoyed. I yelled, “Do you have any reasons for BURSTING into MY room? WITHOUT KNOCKING?”

The mare said, “Sorry your highnesses for bursting in like that, but I was just so excited!”

Midnight asked, “Excited about what?”

The mare sang, “I’m getting married! Soarin proposed to me last night, and I accepted!”

Midnight half yelled, “That’s great for you Rainbow-Dash, but I was having some SERIOUS business and you interrupted. You could’ve KNOCKED, even IF you WERE excited.”

The mare said, “Like I said, I apologize for not knocking, but I was just SO excited!”

I glared, “Leave.”

The mare bowed and left. After she left, I put a spell on the door so that nopony would be able to open it. Then, Midnight and I weren’t disturbed, until a pony came and knocked loudly. Very loudly. I opened it and saw a sky blue alicorn. I screamed, “This better be important Soarin’, or I’ll curse you to death.”

Soarin’ bowed, “My king, the pillars have arrived and are attacking.”

I yelled at him, “Then send the army, you fool!”

He said, “But I have my King. The pillars of Equestria are killing everypony in the army.”

“Where are they now?”

“They are in the throne room.”

After he said that, I teleported to my throne room, and true to his word, the six pillars of Equestria were there. When they saw me, Star swirl came forward and said, “Your rule ends now, Sombra.”

I laughed, “Oh really? Nopony can defeat me, don’t you know what I did to the two sisters? They were foolish. They made a huge mistake by thinking that they could defeat me, and now you are making the same mistake. I’ll give you a chance to leave, or I’ll destroy you.”

Star swirl made his choice. “We will not leave. I know what you did to Celestia and Luna. And what you did to Twilight.”

Midnight flew in. She said, “I don’t remember anypony called Twilight. My name is Midnight Terror. You know Star swirl, you and the other pillars should be in a museum now.”

Star swirl got ready to attack. His horn glowed, until Midnight flew and took all his magic. Star swirl fell to the floor, defeated.

The other pillars tried to attack, but we took their strength. All of them were defeated.

Midnight used a spell to turn them into stone, and then she walked to me. She said, “Those were so foolish thinking that they could defeat us. Nopony will ever defeat us. We will rule forever.”

I kissed her and said, “You’re right, my love. Our reign is one that will last forever. Our Reign Of Terror.”

Author's Note:

This is the last chapter of AEOTBOTEP2. I'm thinking... Should I do a sequel?

Comments ( 3 )

Yes, you shall.

10998157
I like that Scootaloo and Spike are getting married on the same day as Rainbow and Soarin.

Login or register to comment