• Published 14th Sep 2021
  • 2,308 Views, 15 Comments

Alternate ending of the beginning of the end, part-2. - KingSombraTheTyrantRuler



What if King Sombra rules all of Equestria? The mane 5, CMC, and Wonderbolts are under his control. Will he be stopped?

  • ...
9
 15
 2,308

The test

After many nights of planning, the day had finally come. Today was the day that I and Midnight Terror would get rid of Celestia and Luna. Those princesses would finally meet their end at our hooves.

I would test Midnight's loyalty to me by telling her to kill Celestia painfully. If she did it then I would make her my queen.

She was still sleeping so I woke her up. She jumped out of bed and I said, "Today, we'll go to Canterlot and get revenge. I'll teleport us there at 11 AM. Make sure you're prepared."

Midnight nodded and left the room. I heard the shower turning on.

I imagined the look on Celestia's face when she saw that her student, had become loyal to me. The pain she would feel when her wings would be ripped off.

And when her magic would be taken. I heard Midnight come out of the bathroom, and then I went in and had my shower.

Once I was done, I teleported us to Canterlot, right into Celestia's throne room. She and her sister, were sitting on their thrones.

When they saw me, they were surprised. I moved a bit to the side, showing Midnight.

Celestia gasped. "Twilight Sparkle? Is that you? What are you doing with that monster?"

Midnight replied, "My name is Midnight Terror, not Twilight Sparkle. And King Sombra is not a monster. You are the monster."

Celestia's horn glowed with magic as she tried to do a blasting spell. But I was quicker, and teleported right in front of her.

Then, I used my magic to pull on her horn, and like that Celestia had no more magic.

The blue alicorn, I think her name was Luna, rushed to her sister and said, "Celestia!"

I told her, "Honestly, you princesses are pathetic. How can you even think that you can defeat me?"

She turned around, and said in her Canterlot voice, "Thou shall pay for this!"

I said, "I don't think so."

I pulled on her glowing horn and drained her of her magic. She fell to the floor, next to her sister.

I told Midnight, "Kill Celestia in the most painful way. First rip her wings off, and then her horn."

I watched Midnight do exactly what I told her to. She did it with no remorse in her eyes. Then, she ripped Celestia's mane and tail off. Celestia screamed in pain.

Then, Midnight got a knife and stabbed Celestia. I heard another scream of pain, and then it stopped.

Celestia's eyes shut, never to open again. And Luna cried over the dead mare's body.

I conjured a knife and cut Luna's wings off. I did the same to her horn, and then I cut her back.

I made cuts all over her body and then dug the knife deep into her heart. Her crying stopped and she never moved again.

I laughed evilly. Now that Midnight had passed her test, she would be my queen. And we would rule Equestria forever.

All I had to do now, was get somepony to clean the mess, and then I would plan our wedding.


.

Author's Note:

After Twilight joined King Sombra, he changed her name to Midnight Terror.