• Published 10th Sep 2021
  • 228 Views, 9 Comments

A nightmare night Carol's - Blackcatsuperfan1



Like a Christmas tale but this is like nightmare night

  • ...
 9
 228

A ghost warning

Hello every creature it's me again like I said the contest on who would be the first ghost is over listen to the story to see who is the first ghost and no my audience back to the story.

And after Sandbar and Smolder saw that Sour Treat had just angrily shouted at his cousin sweet muffins Sandbar and Smolder saw a familiar green and purple dragon walk up to Sour Treat.
When the familiar green and purple dragon locked up to Sour Treat the green and purple dragon named Spines said to Sour Treat" a sour treat may I have a word".

Then Sour Treat stop telling his bits and look up to Spines then said to him" Mr spines what brings you the pleasure of talking to you today? Then Spines said to sour treat with a little chill in his voice" you see sour treat tomorrow's the day before nightmare night". Then Sour Treat saw that spines was going to ask him for something and knowing that spines wanted to ask him for something sour treat new he was not going to like it but said to Spines" Mr Spines I know that tomorrow is the day before nightmare night so don't waste my time on silly antics ask me what you want to ask me".

And knowing that his boss knew that he wanted something from him Spines said to Sour Treat" you see I was going to ask you if I could spend the whole day with my family tomorrow and spines I know what you're going to say that nightmare night is just a full holiday taking money out of the young stallions pocket but please sour treat I asked you for a little kindness for I can spend with my family".

And seeing that spines would not let this go Sour Treat said to Spines" fine since you won't let this go Mr spines you may go and spend the whole day with your family tomorrow but be here on nightmare night day". And seeing that his boss said yes Spines said to Sour Treat with happiness in his voice" why thank you sour treat I won't let you down I will be here on nightmare night".

And knowing that he could spend time with his family tomorrow spines went back to work counting the inventory. When spines was counting the inventory cute familiar of ponies named Mac Jack and Jack Smith looking for donations for the poor and hungry.

Then Jack Smith went up to Sour Treat and said to him" why good morning young Colt me and my brother are going around getting donations for the poor and the hungry would you like to donate to the cause". And seen that the two ponies wanted some beds for their charity Sour Treat said to them" no thank you sir". Then Jack Smith thought that sour treat wanted to be anonymous in his donation and thinking that he wanted to be an ominous in his donation Jack Smith said to sour treat thinking that he was going to donate to their cause" you want to be anonymous if you're donation young colt".

And see that the two ponies didn't get that he didn't want to donate any of his bits to their couse sour treat said to them" sir and madam I did not want to donate any of my hard-working bits to your donation".

And hearing that Sour Treat did not want to donate to them Jack Smith said to Sour Treat" but Sour Treat since you won't sell any of the candy you have here to do the town's ponies every pony has been going through a hard time so can you just spare a little of your bits to help the hungry and the homeless".

Then sour treat said to them with a curious tone and his voice" don't mind taxes pay for the workhouses and for celestia's dungeon? And hearing that from Sour Treat Jack Smith said to Sour Treat' why yes sour treat but what did those places have to do with anything? Then Sour Treat said to them" if the homeless and the needy need to go somewhere then they should go there".

And after hearing that from Sour Treat Jack Smith said to Mac Jack and Sour Treat" a lot of sweet ponies with ladder died and go to that place isn't that right Mac Jack? And seen that his wife was right Mac Jack just said yes with one single word yep. And seeing that the two ponies were not happy about his answer Sour Treat said to them" then if they're going to die then they better do it soon better do decrease the kingdom's population".

And after hearing that from sour treat Jack Smith said to her husband Mac Jack" come Mac Jack we don't want to take any more of sour treats time".
And just like that Mac Jack and Jack Smith went out the door not to bother Sour Treat again. And after hearing that from sour treat Smolder said to Sandbar" Sandbar did you just see that I have the mind that go up to him and take that gold". Then Sandbar said to Smolder" I know you do and I half of a mind to let you but we must finish the story"

And after a few hours of work Spines and Sour Treat decided to close up shop. And after Spines and Sour Treat close the shop they both started to walk back to their homes. And after 20 minutes of walking sour treat at finally reached his home. When Sour Treat was about to unlock his door Sour Treat saw that the door knocker transformed into the head of his old dead business partner Discus. And after seeing the the door knocker turning into a head of his old dead business partner the shock made Sour Treat fall on his back. When Sour Treat was on his back Sour Treat looked at the door knocker to see it was just a regular door knocker again.

And seeing that it was a regular door knocker again Sour Treat thought it was just a trick of the light of the Moon. And thinking that it was a trick of the light of the Moon Sour Treat unlocked his door and locked into his home not knowing that Sandbar and Smolder had followed him. And seen where sour treat lived Smolder said to Sandbar" creepy place isn't it sandbar but anyway now that we're here what do we do now?

Then Sandbar said to Smolder" it's simple motor we wait because right now for some weird reason I feel like I know that Sour Treat getting ready for bed". Then Smolder said to Sandbar" wait a minute how can you tell what he's doing when he's in there and we're out here? Then Sandbar said to Smolder I don't know but to see if I'm right let's say that sour treat was forced to light the candles by his scare at the door". And for some weird reason like Sandbar said a lights came from the windows.

And seen that what Sandbar said came true smolder said to herself" how does he do that? Then out of nowhere in a minute for them to blink Sandbar and Smolder saw they were in sour treats home. And after Smolder and Sandbar saw that they were in treats home Smolder and Sandbar saw sour treat eating a bowl of soup.

When Sour Treat with eating his soup sour treat started to hear noises coming from the hallway. And hearing a noise coming from his hallway sour treat saw a ghost of his dead business partner Discus".

Wait a minute why do I have to be the dead business partner.

Discord you're messing up the story.

I know but still why do I have to be the dead business partner.

Because discord it's my story.

Well I don't want to be the dead business partner can you have me play something else.

Well I can't see you not doing this up I play someone else to be the dead business partner I'll have Grandpa gruff play the dead business partner happy now discord?

Thank you my young pony"

Sorry about that folks but as you see discord didn't want to play the dead business partner so the dead business partner will be played by Grandpa gruff his name will be Grandpa Graff now that that's taken care of back to the story.
And after seeing the ghost of his dead business partner Grandpa Graff sour treat said to Grandpa Graff" Grandpa Graff is that you? Then Grandpa Graff said to Sour Sweet" yes it is me Sour Treat can you not see with your own eyes?

Then sour treat said to Grandpa Graff" yes Grandpa graff I can see with my own eyes but I do not know if this is real or not". Then Grandpa Graff said to Sour Treat with a curious stone in his voice" Sour Treat you sound like you doubt your senses why is that? Then sour treat said to Grandpa Graff" because Grandpa Graff a slight difference to the stomach can make you see things".

Then Grandpa Graff said to Sour Treat with a scary tone in his voice" sour treat do not doubt your senses what you are seeing today is real because of your miss doing I am here to warn you that tonight three spirits will come and see you". And wondering why three spirits would want to come see him sour treat said to Grandpa Graff" Grandpa Graff why would three spirits want to come and see me?

Then Grandpa Graff said to Sour Treat" to see if a boy like you could change your ways because if not you will end up with a fake like this so sour treat if you want to not end up like this change your terrible ways". Then Sour Treat said to Grandpa Graff" but why three can I just see them all and just get it over with?

Then Grandpa Graff said to Sour Treat" no sour treat you must do as you are told in to make sure you get my point time for a little musical number.

And after the little musical number Grandpa Graff said to Sour Treat" now that you got my message I'm going to let you know inspect the first ghost at 1:00 and for your sake you better hope you can change. And and after Grandpa Graff his message to Sour Treat Grandma Graff disappeared like a Mist in the wind.

And after seeing that Smolder set to Sandbar" I don't know about you sandbar but I think this story sounds like it's going to get even better".

In outside of the book Spike was looking through the book that the young six were trapped in until he saw that the words that Smolder just said were written in the book. And sing the words that Smolder just said were in the book spike went over to Twilight and said to her" Twilight Twilight I have something to tell you". And seen that Spike had something to tell her Twilight asked spike what he wanted to tell her.

And seen that he had her attention spike said to Twilight and her friends" is he Twilight I was looking through the book that they were in and I saw these words". Then Spike showed the words that smolder had just said. And after seeing the words that Spike show them Twilight and her friends realize that the young six say will be written in the book.

And after seeing that the young six had powers to rewrite the story Twilight and her friends knew they how to find a way to get them out of the book good and fast.

To be continued.

Author's Note:

Hey guys I know I said I was going to put the ghost in this one but I decided to pay it in the next chapter until then vote on who I will pick to be the ghost of nightmare nights pass