• Published 30th Aug 2021
  • 4,401 Views, 5 Comments

Fatty gains Magical pains - MetalBrony20



When a powerful spell engulfs Equestria, its enhabitants find themsleves gaining a considerable amount of weight. Will they find a counterspell before everyone is too fat to care?

  • ...
9
 5
 4,401

An Inevitable Ending

As time drew by, and the temptations of creatures across Equestria were tested, it didn’t take long for the population to fall into the trap of gluttony. Constantly roaring bellies that only seemed to get bigger and bigger despite exercise or diet. The ever-climbing weight bred lethargy, and larger bellies bred greater hunger. Once the dominos started to fall, it was only a matter of time before more and more of the populous gave in to their fatness. Cheat days soon became cheat weeks, and recovery days from exercise would often be the last day they did anything more than sitting about on their blubber filled ass.

More food filled the streets, resulting in further temptation. The more ponies that ate, the others were peer pressured into joining them. No solution was in sight for the spell, ponies began to just lay about, wallowing in their ever-mounting obesity, soon transitioning into immobility.

First, it was the unicorns. Their typically more sedentary lifestyles and physiques doing little to stop hundreds of pounds of excess flab pulling them down. Then the pegasi, their more exercised bodies lasting a little longer than the unicorns. Owing to their greater strength, it was the earth ponies that were the last of the races to fall. Only by their immense magical might and greater stature did the Alicorns remain the last to stand; Princess Celestia looking little more than a collection of misshapen white blobs stacked together in her waning days of mobility.

Her protege was less fortunate, however. A mattress rested in the middle of the castle’s library, almost entirely obscured by purple flab. Rolls upon rolls oozed forwards like an explosion at a bread factory, piled together into thick slabs. Twilight’s stomach had become a mattress in of itself, pushing her up whilst supporting her flab drowned legs. Her ass wobbled behind her, each cheek crisscrossed with creases, folds, and cellulite dimples. Her cutie marks were distorted blobs of colour, growing ever more unrecognisable by the day. Piles upon piles of books surrounded her, as did great stacks of boxes and bags. She ploughed on, book after book, most if not all being completely irrelevant to the problem, but too far gone to care. So blinded by a desire to solve the problem, too distracted to stop her gluttonous rampage Dripping with grease and sauce, a burger emerged from one of the paper bags, before it was greedily stuffed into her mouth.

She wheezed slightly, belching heavily as she finished her current book, pushing it aside and grabbing another at random. Completely useless to her studies, the book was entitled ‘The art of ice cream making', but she still opened it, her belly rumbling loudly as she gazed at entire vats of fresh ice cream. Just a few hundred meters across town, Rarity was muzzle deep in a gallon tub of Neapolitan. Laying on her partially crushed bed, her magic eagerly scooped out massive globs and forced them past her stained lips. Trickles of melted ice cream ran across her football-sized cheeks and dribbled onto her jowls. With every bucket packed into her immense belly, the more her physique seemed to mirror that of a pile of marshmallows. Pure, raw consumption was the only thing on her mind, the whole idea of fashion and dressmaking leaving when her waistline exceeded that of two tape measures.

Similar scenes of gluttony were occurring across town. At Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack busied herself with continuing to clear out the barn. Her orange coat was messy with the remains of hundreds of apples and apple-related goods, leading a trail up towards her face. A veritable waterfall of face fat budded from her head. Two vaguely ovular cheeks, a cascade of chins, wobbling jowls, and tyres of neck fat. Every slovenly chew sent a discordant wave through all of the loose flesh, each delicious apple flavoured bite sending jolts of pleasure to her limbs. Her legs twitched, sprawled out in front of herself. Enormous thighs, calves had forced her legs apart, her hooves becoming buried further and further into the swaddling rolls. A hearty belch left her lips, joined by an even louder and longer expulsion from her equally blobby sister, who’d blow up into a buttery tub of lard herself.

Parked just on the outskirts of the farm, Rainbow’s house was right at ground level. Forced down initially for convenience's sake, the cloudominium would forever be pinned down by its immense occupant. Once Rainbow had sat on her sofa, she’d never left it since. Appearing smaller, much of her bulk was being contained by her workout clothes. Stretched far beyond any reasonable degree, great tears had been gouged into the material, allowing for the gelatinous flesh to ooze out of the holes. Every day, these grew wider and more numerous, her absurd size testing the very limits of the suit as another roll or fold would slip out. Sustained by a steady supply of food, the couch was surrounded by a semicircle of empty boxes, pushed back as Rainbow’s belly steadily sagged further off the edge of the couch. Partially lost in her abundant swaths of back fat, her wings had been blimped to uselessness, matching her equally oversized bingo wings.

Despite the immobility faced by everypony, food seemed to be continually produced, finding its way towards the blobby inhabitants. This was most certainly true for Sugar Cube Corner. Everypony who lived there had long since been unable to move so much as an inch, and yet mountains of desserts came flooding forth. None were more grateful than the two ponies sitting in Pinkie's room. Ever since their taste testing session, Fluttershy had returned nearly every day, and Pinkie was more than happy to keep pumping out treats for them both to enjoy. Falling into a food coma one day, the yellow mare couldn’t find the energy to leave. Now, both had been rendered into masses of overnourished blubber, squashed together as they grew larger and larger.

Whilst Pinkie continued to gain evenly, Fluttershy’s rump took the vast amount of the weight. Together, each cheek could have easily flattened a sofa. The butterflies of her cutiemark had been distorted beyond recognition, reduced to pink and green smears of colour, projected onto the immense canvas of butter yellow lard. Even her long tail looked utterly minuscule in comparison, the majority of which had been trapped between the heavy boulders for a while.

Sitting beside her, Pinkie was a mountain unto herself. Pink pounds of porcine pudge seemed to sag from every conceivable part of her anatomy. As soft and malleable as the pastry dough she once worked with, cellulite dimples pockmarking more and more of her formless shape. Though both were pressed against one another, they rarely spent much of the time together talking, their mouths were too full. Even now, their faces were buried into the sides of two enormous cakes, mindlessly gobbling away to appease their almost eternally hungry bellies. Every new pound meant more of their flab overlapped each other, pushing away random pieces of furniture, or causing the floor to creak a little more

But, like everycreature in Equestria, they were beyond caring. Bodies so engorged, minds so addicted, the pounds that magically grew just drove them deeper into their gorging as their guts demanded more food. With nary a second thought, they ate on and on, and the inhabitants of the land continued to grow fatter and fatter.

Comments ( 5 )

This was a great story. Will you expand on this idea? Maybe do some POV chapters?

10959024
Thank you! I don't currently have plans to expand on it as of now, but it's definitely something I'd consider doing in the future.

Lovely imagery, but an ending like that which doesn't reveal the source/cause of this mysterious WG magic feels a bit hollow.

...Where is Spike in all of this?

can we get an epilogue, please?

Login or register to comment