• Published 30th Aug 2021
  • 4,397 Views, 5 Comments

Fatty gains Magical pains - MetalBrony20



When a powerful spell engulfs Equestria, its enhabitants find themsleves gaining a considerable amount of weight. Will they find a counterspell before everyone is too fat to care?

  • ...
9
 5
 4,397

One Week Later, Temptations Mounting

Twilight sighed as she eased herself onto the bench, the burdensome weight finally being eased from her hooves. Wreathing her horn in a magenta aura, she lifted the saddlebags from around her waist, a dull thunk emanating as contents inside thumped against the sturdy wood. Lifting the flap, she extracted several heavy, worn books, the majority of which had been lifted from Castle in the Everfree.

Figuring that older books might hold the answer, she’d made the trip through the forest. On the way, she’d stopped at Zecora’s for a pleasant chat. Much like everyone else, the Zebra hadn’t been spared from the spell. Her stripes had been well and truly stretched as her body ballooned outwards. Great slabs of black and white fat hung from every inch of her body, as her physique seemed to meld together. Her leg and hoof jewellery had vanished, replaced by a pillow-like neck roll and ham-sized forearms. The only pieces remaining were her earrings, occasionally bumping in her jowls and neck.

Through the zebra’s rhymes, Twilight discovered that Zecora’s own research had been fruitless. Dismayed, but motivated to continue her research, Twilight said her goodbyes and watched as the zebra tried to squash her oversized booty back through the door. Since then, the alicorn's gains had only continued. Laying on her side, Twilight could feel her belly splay out to the side like a bean bag. A thick set of love handles connected to the two rolls that divided her gut in two, sloshing as she attempted to get into a comfortable position.

Over a week had passed since her friends had their little pep talk, and every day that’d passed was evident on her body. Tipping the scales at a little over 350 pounds was a shock to her system to be sure, the straining groan of the mechanism ringing through her ears. This was especially ingrained as she attempted to shower; an awkward dance of flesh and water as she attempted to manoeuvre to clean the abundance of flesh she sported. Though, she would be lying to herself if she didn’t admit the feeling of her wet, soapy body pressing against the glass didn’t feel nice…

“No! That wasn’t nice, being this fat isn’t nice…” She reprimanded herself, shaking her head before burying her muzzle into the nearest tome, the aged smell helping to overpower the one emanating from the nearby burger stand; The one which had a distressingly large queue filled with equally large customers. She snorted, continuing to pour over spells and incantations only known to a scant few others. After all, she was a Princess of Equestria. She couldn’t just pig out and set a bad example.

She gulped, watching as a dark blue stallion walked past her. The intoxicating smell of deep-fried hay drew a rumble from her core, worsened by the sight of a chilled milkshake bobbing in his magic, thick rivulets of condensation rolling down its side. “Well… maybe I could grab something whilst I work, I have been working pretty hard on this I guess…” Easing herself to her hooves, her legs were pressed apart by the mound of belly reaching around her knees. Making her way to the back of the line, she licked her lips, her mind filled with thoughts of delicious, greasy, fattening foods.

Really, what was one cheat day going to do to her figure?


“Rarity… can you please hurry it up? I’ve got to get some training in and burn all this blubber away.” A complaining grumble, almost bordering on a whine left Rainbow’s mouth as she stood atop the podium inside Carousel Boutique. A few drops of sweat dribbled from her head, her forehead ceasing in annoyance. Standing in the centre of the podium, Rainbow almost filled it, leaving just a few inches on either side.

“Just a few seconds more darling, I just need to make sure I’ve got the right fit.” Rarity replied, her voice mumbled as she held a few pins between her lips, using her magic to take out another and push it between two pieces of fabric composing the sleek bodysuit.

“Why do you have to be this precise? Isn’t this going to be stretchy and stuff? Who cares if it’s off by a little bit if I’m going to be bigger tomorrow?” She snorted, flexing her wings, and feeling the slight coating of fat on them slosh. The feeling alone sent a jolt of annoyance swimming through her mind, as their new size made the already difficult task of flying with around 250 extra pounds far trickier.

“Even so, it never pays to be sloppy. If I get everything right, then that'll last you for a good while, provided we stop getting so… so…”

“Fat? Come on, it’s not like you're the only pony with a weight problem, have you looked out the window lately?”

“Well, yes darling, I do have eyes. I was rather attached to my old shape, even if this new one has kept plenty of the curves I did have. Regardless, working on larger frames has given me a good idea of how to work on far larger sizes. You never know, the solution may just keep us at one size, and I’d like to have some experience working with a larger frame… There! That should do it!” Smiling, she stepped back to admire her handiwork.

The suit was designed to be as close to a Wonderbolt flight suit as possible, though the head covering had been removed, only fitting up to the neck. Even so, the end was impossible to see from the roll of neck fat the blanketed over the top. Much of the issue with fitting had come from Rainbow’s desire for the suit to be as close as possible to the original, even if it meant it was skin-tight. Every roll and fold of her obese body was highlighted for the world to see. Each slight crease, dimple, and bulge that swaddled her frame was as plain as day.

“Great, so… can I take it off now?” Rainbow asked, a hint of exasperation clear in her tone.

“Yes, I think everything is set. Now, let me just help you there.” Carefully, she unzipped it, magic tugging at the concealed zipped along the back. With a few tugs, the backing was opened, fabric forced apart as the compressed blubber spilled forth. Likewise, as Rarity carefully peeled it off, Rainbow’s body surged outwards, her soft flesh springing out. It was like watching waves on the ocean, the malleable flesh bobbing about.

Shuffling her hooves, she was able to free her legs, unsteadily dropping down from the podium. “There, that wasn’t so bad, now was it?” Rarity tittered, laying it out flat.

“How long before it’s ready?”

“Oh, it shouldn't be more than 2 hours or so. Even with the amount of stitching needed, it won’t take all that long.”

“Cool, cool. I’ll catch you in a while.” Waddling over to the door, she pushed it open, the slight groan of the hinges accompanied by the tinkle of the doorbell. Walking through, she tried to ignore the fact that her flanks were just shy of grazing the frame, failing miserably as she turned slightly and smashed her right cheek into the wood. Glancing around, nopony had noticed her blunder. Rarity was far too engrossed in her sewing to notice, as well as beginning to work her way through a small carton of ice cream, a spoon hovering delicately by her mouth.

Rolling her eyes, Rainbow set off into Ponyville. It was a little before midday, the sun creeping high in the sky. The streets were bustling as Ponies went about their day, working, shopping, or playing. At first glance, everything seemed as it had done two weeks ago. But looking past the surface, Rainbow could see how much the town was falling into the clutches of gluttony.

The amount of ponies overeating was alarming, ponies scarfing down utterly huge portions with little care. Rainbow could see Derpy Hooves sitting on a bench. Her doughy grey gut oozed between her thighs, acting as a table for the box of assorted muffins. With an expert turn of her hoof, the wall-eyed pegasus de-cupped another, passing by her crumb speckled jowls and into her maw. Chewing slowly, she sat inert, watching the crowds go by, and offering a wave when she noticed Rainbow.

Suppressing a wince as she reciprocated, Rainbow trotted past the market, a blush alighting her cheeks as she bumped into pony after pony. It was just so embarrassing, feeling her body squashing against somepony else's flab. But it also felt nice… to a certain degree. It certainly beat getting stuck in furniture, that was for sure. Her cheeks turned yet further crimson as Vinyl Scratch pressed her butt into Rainbow’s side, the DJ’s immense caboose like a pair of warm, heavy pillows against her bingo wing and belly. She was almost tempted to lean back in and feel the chunky buns again; the weight of such an action came crashing down upon her.

“Stupid… why the hay would I do that.” She mumbled, taking far greater care to weave through the crowd, making her way towards the outskirts of town. Soon, the smooth cobbles gave way, breaking down to rough stones, then becoming little more than gravel and dirt. White fences sprang up, as rows upon rows of trees began to line either side of the path. Moving through, she could hear a familiar dull thump, followed by the loud impact of several pounds of fresh apples.

Clambering over the fence, wincing at the strained groan it produced, she weaved her way between the trees. Most had been picked clean of produce, only a few here and there having their branches heavy with big juicy apples. Descending deeper into the orchard, Rainbow finally caught sight of the source of the noise. Squaring up towards a tree, Rainbow watched as Applejack coiled up, slamming her hooves into the base of a tree. It shook violently, followed swiftly by a downpour of the ripe fruits. Whether by practice, some Apple family technique, or simply just a quirk of Earth Pony magic, the apples fell perfectly into the bushels surrounding the trunk.

Running a hoof across her brow, Applejack cleaned her forehead, taking her hat off and fanning herself with it. The instant she replaced it, her hoof then dived into the nearest bushel, retrieving one of the glossy red fruits. Without hesitation she bit in, golden coloured juice seeping forth from the single bite. Fat droplets dribbled from her mouth, splashing across her cheeks, and flowing down her chins like a tart waterfall. Her fattened cheeks and jowls bobbed and wobbled as she chewed her way through the mouthful, refilling her mouth the instant she swallowed. Rainbow was stunned, watching the sweat, mud, and juice-spattered farm pony working her way through the apple like a machine.

Even the core wasn’t safe from Applejack, biting the bottom off and shaking the seeds loose, before pulling off the last bit from the top, leaving only the stem remaining. A low, rumbling belch came forth seconds later, rippling the mare's lips and sending flecks of apple juice forward. Pressing a hoof to her roll-covered belly, she slowly caressed the great orange blob, inadvertently leaving bits of mud and juice spotted along its burgeoning swell. She was just reaching out for another when she caught sight of a flash of blue from out of the corner of her eye. “Really, AJ? You’re eating whilst you're working?”

“H...hey now, this ain’t what it looks like…”

“Uuhuh, I guess stuffing your face with apples whilst you’re on a diet isn’t exactly what it looks like.” Rainbow smugly said, looking around, spotting a few partially eaten cores here and there. “You’re not supposed to be overeating on a diet.”

“Ah know that Dash. Just that I’m feeling mighty hungry all the darn time. Why don’t you try bucking in this weather whilst being as big as a cow? It's hard work.” She snorted, wiping away some of the juice. “‘Sides, it ‘ain't like I’m stuffing myself full of hayburgers or somethin’, apples are good for you.”

Rainbow tapped her chin, trying hard to ignore how her hoof pressed into the cascade of face flab. “Uuh, I guess you’re right. There is that saying about apples and doctors…” She trailed off, a low grumble emanating from her belly.

“Still sticking to that diet, huh?”

“Yeah, and it’s getting suckier every day. I’m getting real tired from hauling all this useless blubber around, and it’s not like going through town is helping either. It’s like every other pony is stuffing their face with greasy, fatty, delicious food… I uhh, I mean disgusting food, yeah.” She nervously finished, rubbing the back of her head.

Applejack smiled, grabbing another apple from the bushel, before throwing it lightly towards the pegasus. Despite all the weight pulling on her, Rainbow easily caught the fruit. “Look, if you're feeling that hungry, it ain’t no wonder why you're getting so distracted by all that food. If you’re going to be eating as little as possible, just have something light. Apples are healthy after all.”

Rainbow looked back to the fruit resting in her hoof. The bright red, unblemished exterior shone as she turned it over, looking for the best angle to take a bite. Another needy rumble rippled through her drooping gut, her teeth tearing into the crisp exterior of the apple only moments later. She practically moaned as the sweet juice bubbled out of the fresh pulp, letting the taste wash over her taste buds. All sense of manners were gone as she worked her way over it, tearing through more and more by the second and consecrating more of its mass to her underfed belly.

Before she could stop, all that was left in her hoof was a rough core. A hefty belch left her lips, the sweet scent of apple heavy on her breath. “Hoo wee, you weren’t lying about being hungry, you want a second one?”

Rainbow down, gently squeezing and playing with her belly. She felt pretty good from that first one, filling the hole left by her near nonexistent breakfast. Then again, she didn’t feel that full either. “Sure, toss another one over. Besides, it's just an apple, isn’t like I’m eating cake or anything.”


“Here, Fluttershy, try this!”

“N...No thanks Pinkie, I've had enoughmmmpphh!!!” She mumbled; her mouth crammed full of cake. Much of her face had been splattered with copious amounts of crumbs and icing, leaving a partial multi-colored face mask. Her heavy jowls jostled as she sluggishly chewed the massive wedge of cake, lightly smacking into her burgeoning chest flab. She sat heavily on the floor, her immense pair of plot cheeks spreading out, cutie marks criss-crossed by an increasing number of creases and slight dimples. For whatever reason, more and more blubber seemed to be clinging to her rear end. Doors were becoming an ever-increasing problem, as were any tight situations, leading to those globular mounds often turning into improvised wrecking balls. Even her long tail was looking smaller each day, the great length of hair often getting submerged between her immense ass-crack.

Fluttershy’s belly was far smaller in comparison but was still big and heavy enough to pool on her doughy, watermelon-wide thighs. It was taut, opposed to its normally gelatinous state, owing to the several dozen pastries and desserts that sat inside. Gulping heavily, she fell onto her back, head leaning against one of the pillars inside Sugarcube Corner. The impact alone sent the room shaking, the floorboards creaking from the sudden impact. She tried to belch to relieve the great pressure inside her, coaxing up only a cute little burp instead, mumbling quietly. “Uuurrpp… please… Pinkie… ugghhh… n...no mor…

“More? Sure thing Fluttershy! It was great that you agreed to come over and help test my new treats out, you’ve been such a great help.” The pegasus let out a slight mumble of annoyance, caressing her belly as it growled, gurgled, and blorped, creating a veritable orchestra of sound. She was deeply regretted telling Pinkie that she was free yesterday, though it was quite difficult when Pinkie was practically begging her to come over; she couldn’t exactly say no to the puppy dog eyes she’d been given.

Her host, however, didn’t notice the mare's grumblings one bit, as she pulled another tray from the oven. Even coated in all that fat, Pinkie was still just as spry and energetic. Her body maintained its even distribution of weight, giving her the appearance of a puffy pink marshmallow. Every inch of her form wobbled and undulated, great rolls sagging from her sides that created bulbous love handles. She expertly constructed the next cake, making sure to gobble up all the offcuts left on the cooling rack. Fluttershy watched in curiosity as Pinkie grabbed an icing bag, squeezing a good dollop of the glossy white mixture into her mouth, then used the rest to ice the cake.

“Pinkie… why… why are you making all these cakes? I mean, these are nice, but why so many?” Fluttershy mumbled, pushing herself back into a sitting position.

“Ponies want more and more food now! The bigger demand means that I need to test out more recipes just in case they want to order that thing. So, I needed a taste tester to make sure everything is as good as it can be.”

“But… the diet, all this weight isn’t going to go away by eating all this sugarruurrpp!” she belched, her already rosy cheeks darkening that little bit more.

“I know. But whatever we do does nothing.” Pinkie said, her voice sounding a little glummer. “I tried to diet and exercise all this flub away, but nothing worked… so I started listening to my tummy instead, it gets really happy when I fill it full of treats… and why would I make anything unhappy?” Pinkie’s dour demeanour shifted, wrapping her legs around her belly, hugging herself.

“Oof… uurrpp… oooohh, all these calories are going to stick to my thighs, aren’t they?”

“I bet, not like it’ll be a bad thing or anything. I think you look nice with all that extra chub.” Pinkie smiled warmly, disgorging a carrot cake onto a plate and grabbing another bowl of icing. Fluttershy didn’t say a word, processing what Pinkie just said. Her already burning cheeks just seemed to get that one shade darker.

“W...what do you mean Pinkie?”

“Exactly what IIIIII just said! I think you look cute with that flab. And besides, once they've made a fix for the curse, all that extra weight will come off in a jiffy! Either slim or supersized, I think you look fine either way” Pinkie waddled over to Fluttershy’s side, sitting down beside her. Fluttershy let out a small squeak as she felt her friend's weight against her, the party mare’s chunky forelegs wrapping around her back and middle. “Even for somepony as shy as you, I know you like a hug now and then.”

Surrounded by a great softness, much of her front and side was covered by Pinkie’s mass. Their rolls mingled together, a great collage of pink and yellow jostling and fighting for space as their fat wobbled in unison. It was strange but very comfortable. The only thing Fluttershy could compare would be when she hugged Harry the Bear, but… he was a bear. Pinkie was far softer, and far squishier than he was, her hooves slowly wrapping around Pinkie’s back. One of Pinkie's hooves was laid upon Fluttershy’s tummy, gently stroking circles into the hard, yet still pliable mass, a moan bubbling from deep in her throat.

Comforted by one of her best friends, with her belly full of delicious treats, her stresses and fears seemed to melt away like butter in a pan. What difference would a few pounds be on top of her already huge weight? Not much, she assured herself, her hooves slipping between one of Pinkie’s back rolls. Thick, doughy, and warm, she could feel herself begin to drift off, interrupted by a sudden lick to her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open, a small giggle working its way up as Pinkie helped to remove some of the larger stains on her face.

“P...pinkie, please… that's ticklish!”.

“Well, maybe if you weren’t so messy, I wouldn’t have to, Blubbershy…” Pinkie giggled, Fluttershy joining in moments later. Giving a small rub to Fluttershy’s stuffed gut, she pulled away, springing back to the oven and pulling out a tray of brownies. “Oooh… they look soooooo gooey… if only I had a pegasus around here to eat some of this up…”

Fluttershy glanced down towards her belly, squishing it between her hooves. A portion of softness had returned, Pinkie’s ministering having helped her digest the mass of sweets. From the sheer amount she’d already eaten, she just knew that the scale was going to be shooting up far more than just 20 pounds tomorrow. A wide, content smile spread across her doughy visage. “I think I know of one… Pudgy Pie. I… She certainly wouldn’t mind it if she ate them with a friend either.”

The pair smiled at one another; their faces soon buried into warm, chocolatey brownies. Hundreds of calories passed by their lips, but neither of them cared all that much. When you weigh this much and still look good, what harm are a few extra pounds going to do?