• Published 26th Aug 2021
  • 2,671 Views, 73 Comments

Gordon Ramsay Savagely Critiques a Cupcake - Buck Swisher

  • ...
34
 73
 2,671

This thing is DRY!!

It was a completely normal day in Ponyville. The sun was shining, some birds were singing and everypony was going about their daily business.

Pinkie Pie was running the counter at Sugarcube Corner, proud that she hadn't had any unsatisfied customers.

Yet.

In walks Gordon Ramsay, a most interesting food critic. He has tried and tested every dish there is. And he has complained about them all as well. He walked with a natural air of disdain around him, as if he could forsee that the food he was preparing to eat was not going to meet his standards.

He walked up to the counter, where he was met with Pinkie's greeting. "Welcome to Sugarcube Corner!" she said happily.

"What is it you have here?" inquired Ramsay in a questioning tone.

"Well, the cupcakes are the best!" Pinkie replied. "But we also have cakes, donuts, and other desserts!"

"I'll have a...cupcake, then," Gordon said. He then pulled a handful of bits out of his pocket to pay for them because this is a crackfic and I don't have time for plot advancement.

"One cupcake, comin' up!" said Pinkie. Gordon found an empty table and sat down. He looked around at the bakery. To him, it looked subpar.

A moment later, a decent-sized cupcake was placed in front of him. "Ah, thank you my darling," said Gordon. Pinkie stood over him with a large smile, waiting for him to compliment her on it.

That wasn't going to happen.

Gordon took a bite, and almost immediately furrowed his eyebrows. His face scrunched up a bit, and after he swallowed he looked up at Pinkie. Her smile faltered a bit.

"This is dry," he said. "It's DRY!" His sudden volume increase caused everyone in Sugarcube Corner to stare at him. Pinkie kept her smile planted on her face, though she felt terrible about Gordon's comment.

"There's clearly not enough moisture in this," Ramsay continued. "I mean, seriously, where did you cook this? In a fucking EasyBake oven?"

Pinkie kept smiling, trying to hold back a few tears. Everyone else just stared at Gordon, shock clearly visible on their faces. A few ponies passing by had stopped to see what was going on.

"It's like a fucking frozen pancake," said Gordon. "And the frosting, Jesus Christ, what is this fucking frosting?" Not even waiting for a reply, Gordon continued. "It's like adding a layer of dried paste! Like a fucking shrink-wrapped dessert you buy at the dollar store!"

The silence and stares from every other pony continued as Gordon continued to verbally destroy Pinkie Pie.

"And it doesn't even look that great either! It looks like it was thrown together in 20 minutes or less! How can you possibly have a business around these? Who the fuck said these things were the best?"

At last, Pinkie couldn't take it anymore. Gordon's roasting had been too much. She ran back to the kitchen, unable to contain her tears any longer. Still, nopony else spoke.

Gordon snorted. "Really? Can't take a little criticism? I'm surprised you don't get it more often with how poorly this shit was made. And look at these sprinkles! They're like miniature rocks! You might as well have made this with sawdust!" He sighed. "Unbelievable." Finally, he emerged from Gordon's World Where Nothing is Good Enough and looked around him.

The crowd that was staring at Gordon at this very moment was larger than the crowd Rainbow Dash used to attract back when she was cool. In fact, she was standing among the many speechless ponies. As mouthy as she was, she couldn't thing of anything to say to the savage Scottish food critic.

As if his extreme roasting hadn't been enough already, Gordon then began to complain about the way Sugarcube Corner was arranged. "And look at this place!" he said. "That table's in an odd spot, there's decorations all over the place, what is this, a fucking 4 year old's birthday party?"

He examined the counter. "It's covered in fucking sugar!" he said. "Covered!" At least, Gordon thought it was sugar. But how else was Pinkie supposed to be energetic and happy all day?

He peered into the kitchen the best he could. "My goodness," he said, squinting. "That kitchen looks terrible. All of you must be fucking idiots to not be able to make a simple fucking cupcake! I'd be terrified to try anything else on this shitty menu!" He took one last look around him at the bakery, scoffed once again, and headed for the door. However, he would have to surpass a mob of shocked ponies first.

"What the fuck are you all staring at? Fucking move!" Gordon yelled.

"Why did you say those things?" said one of the ponies in the crowd. She had tears in her eyes.

"I've gotta be fucking honest," Gordon replied. "The food was shit." He continued trying to break the wall of ponies. As he was about to start shoving, the two owners of the shop, Mr. and Mrs. Cake, emerged.

"What in Celestia's name happened here?" said Mr. Cake.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," said Gordon Ramsay. "The food here is shit. I am not impressed by this place. And if these things would move the fuck out of my way, I could get the hell out of here." Fed up with this second-class establishment, Gordon began shoving his way through the pony mob.

Mr. and Mrs. Cake couldn't have been more confused about the scene they had walked in on, but unfortunately for them, they wouldn't get any explanations, just a few stutters of "He...he just..." from the witnesses.

Gordon began to walk down the street, further away from the bakery. Rainbow Dash, who's voice was finally back from its lunch break, said, "We need to stop him!" But of course, nobody listened to her because she's just a blue cunt. Applejack wasn't there, because she's oblivious to everything on her farm. Who knows what the others were doing.

After a minute or so of walking, Gordon Ramsay stopped, turned around, and gave the finger to the Sugarcube Corner. Then he disappeared, off to break the soul of somebody else.

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading, y'all. I hope you enjoyed my latest piece-of-shit crackfic.

Hopefully this made you smile, and maybe even made your day 1% better.

It's why I write these.

Comments ( 72 )

Downvote, only because you did Gordon dirty in overall personality. Also, no "Thank you, my darling." when Ponk gave him his food.

Rated T because Gordon.

But... This story is rated E.

He then pulled a handful of bits out of his pocket to pay for them because this is a crackfic and I don't have time for plot advancement.

This, this is good.

10952555
Damn. Lemme fix that.

10952576
Damn, that pigeon do be phresh

This is perfect :rainbowlaugh: Good job!

Gordon Ramsay? Yes.

Gordon Ramsay in Equestria? Hell yeah.

After a minute or so of walking, Gordon Ramsay stopped, turned around, and gave the finger to the Sugarcube Corner. Then he disappeared, off to break the soul of somebody else.

Sounds like Donut Joe’s and Celestia’s cake kitchen are gonna get a couple rude visits.

"You fucking donut!"

This story is fucking shit! Do you happen to realise how short it is? Where's the tense? Where's the twist? I tell you, this, this is as bland as textbooks! This is simply so drab, even a D.A. would be crying to sleep after they read this!

Upvoted.

Rainbow Dash, who's voice was finally back from its lunch break, said, "We need to stop him!" But of course, nobody listened to her because she's just a blue cunt.

:rainbowderp: ...Ouch

eh, thought pinkie was going back into the kitchen to try and make a better cupcake

im dyin' of laughter here! Best celebrity story I've read on here!

I... I just can't help imagine Gordon stop in his tracks, turn around, scowl, and then flip the bird towards sugarcube corner before vanishing into the sunset... My god.. That is freaking funny. :rainbowlaugh:

the crowd Rainbow Dash used to attract back when she was cool

:derpytongue2: She still is cool, but she used to be, too!

You should do a sequel where he goes to Canterlot and reviews their 'high class'. establishments from this episode.

Eh... This feels more like a parody of Gordon Ramsay than the actual Gordon.

He examined the counter. "It's covered in fucking sugar!" he said. "Covered!" At least, Gordon thought it was sugar. But how else was Pinkie supposed to be energetic and happy all day?

Ha! Coke refrence. Also, wonder what he'd think about the tastey treat?

10952794
little did you know, Gordon Ramsey also wrote this. The editor tried to get everything out, but overlooked that.

I do wonder how much of his show is scripted. And I imagine he tends to overstate his opinions for dramatic effect. Ever notice how everything he eats is either dogshit or delicious? How often do you hear him say something is unremarkable, average, a little bland but passable, etc?

10952910
I imagine Ramsay just knows what his audience in the states likes.

10952910
He gives more subdued reactions to people on British TV. He's over the top for American TV.

Well at least it wasn't as bad as cupcakes ... so it's got that going for it.

But of course, nobody listened to her because she's just a blue cunt.

—Hey!

Anyways, this is a great crackfic and I’m glad I spent a minute of my life reading it.

10953057
Thanks homie

Thanks for all the comments y'all, it means the world

The crowd that was staring at Gordon at this very moment was larger than the crowd Rainbow Dash used to attract back when she was cool.

But of course, nobody listened to her because she's just a blue cunt.

Y'all have some repressed feelings or something? lmao

Ffs I love crack fics

Okay. Gordon is definitely OOC, here.

But that's okay because it doesn't frickin matter.

This was a great laugh and I'm glad it was on the front page.:pinkiehappy:

Great job on this! This story had me laughing the entire time ngl.

This story was a beautiful read to start the weekend. (69 likes, congratulations. :trollestia:)

10953473
At 100 y'all get a sequel

(Incomprehensible laughing and screaming)

I want a bonus epilogue chapter where Twilight tries to use words to give a stern telling to Ramsey and Starlight is like fuck that and just kicks his shit in for being a shitbag to her friends.

10952855
To be fair, it's so much of a crackfic that there's a sly reference to Pinkie using cocaine.

This is not Gordon Ramsay. This is a Yankee caricature of Jamie Oliver trying to do an impression of Gordon Ramsay. Crack-fic or no, I cannot in good conscience give this story my seal of approval.

Artist #41 · Aug 28th, 2021 · · 14 ·

I'm sorry but I will not read something so wrong, i have not read it yet and i don’t have to, to tell ya it’s not good.

Just wondering... What would his cutie mark look like, if he was a pony ?

10954464
*sigh* Of course you're the one.

Get in the featured box then talk to me.

No idea what I just read, but due to several things plus 4th wall breaks I laughed and that's all that matters. Kudos to your weird brain for actually writing this down and sharing it with us.

I haven't even read this but I love it.

10954485
It would either be cooking supplies, or...
a loud speaker.

because this is a crackfic and I don't have time for plot advancement.

Naturally. :rainbowlaugh:

At least, Gordon thought it was sugar.

Did you not just call this a crackfic? :trollestia:

I don't really pay enough attention to Ramsay to comment on whether or not this portrayal was accurate. But this was just... weird. I'm guessing that's what you were going for, though, so... good job? :unsuresweetie:

Weird....I like it.

10954888
Sequel is actually in the making.

Login or register to comment