• Published 27th Aug 2021
  • 4,760 Views, 274 Comments

Spike: The Unwilling God of Chaos - Silver Butcher



Discord is giving up his role as god of Chaos so he can spend all his time with Fluttershy and picks Spike for the job, Spike uses this to try and get Twilight to treat him as a true equal, and brings a few of his own friends to help him

  • ...
7
 274
 4,760

De Age-ents

Spike yawned as he did his daily chores for Twilight, being prevented from just snapping them done thanks to Shining and Twilight deciding to help him. Knowing full well they wanted to see how he was doing after being shot down by Rarity Spike chose to focus on his work and used magic to easily sort things correctly without even needing to check on where they went.

"He's really good at this," Shining noted as Spike picked up books and took them to their place, sometimes without even looking at them.

"He does it every weekday from 3 to 5, so long as nothing gets in the way of our day or we don't make plans with the girls," Shining looked away from the book that he was trying to place too a shelf and frowned at Twilight.

"Does....does he have his own friends?"

"Well he has Thorax and Ember," Twilight replied with a shrug "And I've seen him hanging out more and more with the Cutie mark crusaders, oh, and both he and Big mac join Discord in a guys night once or twice a month," Shining was appeased by this answer and went back to trying to find the location of his book in the catalog, only for Spike to pluck it out of the air, take one step to the right, and place it in the shelf in front of Shining.

"Children's books go right here Shining," Spike said simply before moving on, Leaving Shining to chuckle.

"I knew that I was just making sure," as Shining and Twilight worked Spike felt an itch behind his ears and after a moment Decoy Spike went back to work as Havok Appeared in Castle Chaos, Rot, Storm, and Rust were at the wall of Tapestries, with Rot and Storm telling Rust the stories behind the one's she hadn't been around for.

Vile was walking around his throne, so far he had made the back look like a Scorpion tail bending forward, Added Two Mismatched Wings to the back for Support, one looked to be Insect in nature, while the Other was a glowing red Birdwing presumably meant to be a Phoenix wing, he had shaped one of the arms rests like a Curled up Snake and Had added eight 4 Spindly legs sticking out the side. Vile hopped on his throne and Havok watched as the Legs picked up the throne and began walking Vile around, who cheered at his own success.

Shade couldn't be seen, but Havok figured she was in the watchtower, as someone had to have shaken his snowglobe to summon him.

"I'm here," He sang out "Someone ring for me?" Shade responded by teleporting to the throne room to him, looking miffed.

"You're supposed to teleport to the Watchtower," She said as she put her hoof around him and teleported them both to the watchtower. Upon Arriving Havok stuck his head out the window and found it was currently upside down, Havok pulled his head back in and gave Shade his full attention, She simply pointed to the spyglass and Havok looked down at it, Rarity, Rainbow, and Applejack were walking through the forest, on a direct path to Castle Chaos.

"Unplanned visitors," Havok cheered "And they all look pissed, oh how fun! Let's go tell the others,"


Applejack was the one leading the group, The three said nothing as they approached the Castle, the Living armors that had been patrolling around at random all stopped in place and turned only their heads to look at the group, Causing Rarity to pause for a moment before hurriedly moving to join back with her two friends.

They ignored the Armors as they watched them and moved across the dance floor, where Larz was sleeping soundly, holding one of the Armors like a Teddybear as he slept. They walked around him, making sure to keep their distance, before arriving at the door. Applejack opened it and made her way inside, Rainbow followed directly after her, and Rarity made up the end of the line, making no move to shut the door behind her and they simply walked down the hall and to the empty throne room.

"Where do you think they are?" Applejack asked as she looked around, Rainbow walked to the Tapestries on the wall and pulled on the one featuring Pinkie Carrying Gingerbread the Mare with Trixie Playing the Pied Pinkie Flute.

"We're not even in the double digits yet," She groaned as she counted the Tapestries "And I'm already sick of this,"

"They're probably out making someone's life miserable," Rarity said with a shake of her head.

"Yeah," Havok agreed as he followed Rarity out of the hall and into the throne room "Those rascals could be anywhere," The Three mare's all stopped and looked to Havok as he inspected the Living armor that had his nightmare of a wig resting on it.

"What do you think? Too much Fluttershy? not enough Fluttershy?"

"You!" Applejack said angrily "We wanna have a talk with you and your little gremlins,"

"I distinctly remember you and Storm getting along just fine when you first met," Havok noted pointing to Rainbow. "Remember you knocking Rot flat first time you met, and you-" Havok pointed at Rarity "-I don't wanna talk to you little miss dragon hater,"

"What!?" Rarity demanded "I don't hate dragons! I just didn't want to date Spike because of his age, it has nothing to do with his species!" Havok just stuck his tongue out at her before turning back to Applejack and Rainbow.

"So what brings you all barging into my castle, You must be pretty mad, you left the door open, I could make a really scathing barn joke right now, but I shan't, tis beneath me," Havok crossed his arms and jumped back, landing on his tail as it curled up like a spring, instead of flying off he simply crossed his legs and waited, The Three had all taken a few steps back at the sudden movement but looked confused as he did nothing past sitting down, They waited for something Chaotic to happen only for him to roll his eyes "Is this why you came?" He questioned, "To stare at me in silence?"

"Oh!" Applejack shook her head "No, I wanna know what your planning to do at my sister's Camp Tomorrow!" Havok blinked at that.

"That's....that's it?" he asked with a chuckle "You guys broke into my Castle because of Cutie Mark Camp?"

"Your absolutely right," Rarity said, Havok just rolled his eyes at her, Rarity ignored him and continued talking "My sister loves that camp, and I am not going to let you ruin it for her, you hear me?" Havok turned to Rainbow suspiciously.

"The Kid isn't my sister, but she might as well be," Rainbow said simply "So you mess up her camp I'll kick your ass to the moon and back, you got it?"

"You guys are joking right?" Havok asked, "You are aware that the children of this town absolutely love me aren't you?" he chuckled, "You should have seen the hockey game they played when I made the land soapy,"

"What kind of creep spies on children," Rarity demanded.

"The kind of creep who's a lot younger than he really looks," Havok chuckled "Not sure if you know this, but the oldest member of my team is 12, and It's not me," The three elements all looked wide-eyed at him and took a step back.

"What!?" Rainbow demanded. Havok simply pointed to the throne area and the three all turned to find the rest of team Chaos playing Uno, they all had their same look and styles, but with one noticeable difference, they no longer looked to be adults, they were all very clearly children now.

"Uno," Storm declared.

"Plus 2," Everyone else replied in unison.

"You guys suck," Storm mumbled as she tossed her one card back into the deck and left the game, waving to Rainbow dash as she walked away, "Hi Dash,"

"Your all children!?" Applejack demanded, the look on her face made Team Chaos all chuckle.

"Oh no, I'm just so adult and mature," Havok said with a laugh as he sprung to his feet and uncurled his tail, "I know it's hard to believe but I really am a child," Havok made to walk past the group before Applejack stopped him.

"Aren't you going to de-age yourself?" She questioned.

"I'm not stupid," Havok laughed "without my teams original color and mane styles you have basically no hope of identifying them, but dragons almost never look the same, I de-age myself and you'd find me in less than a week," Havok walked past and wave to them, "Anyway now that you know we're super-powered children you can go home and rest easy knowing we'll make your sisters Cutie mark camp a blast,"

"Knowing your children completely changes everything," Rainbow interrupted "Do their parents know what they're doing!?"

"Sweet Celestia I hope not," Havok chuckled back, "And what, you don't care if my parents care?" Havok wiggled his eyes at them before turning away "Course you don't, because Dragons are awesome that way," Applejack walked past Havok and towards the agents, Rot got up and met her halfway.

"Wanna fight?" She questioned waving her front hooves defensively and bobbing back and forth "I can make myself look like an adult again so it's not too weird,"

"No," Applejack said taking a step back "More importantly you should have a talk with your family young lady, no one your age so be so into getting into fights,"

"I am allowed to enjoy whatever I want to enjoy," Rot shot back "I'm a minor goddess of chaos now so if I wanna fight adults I can and I will," Rot crossed her arms smugly.

"Oh, you think this is a game?" Applejack asked "It won't be so funny when I find out who you are and inform your parents what you've been doing,"

"Bold of you to assume I have parents," Rot shot back, making Applejack falter.

"That's not funny," She said seriously.

"It wasn't a joke," Rot replied with just as much seriousness before going back to the Uno game.

"Did you kidnap a bunch of orphans!?" Rarity asked.

"What?" Havok asked with a raised brow "Oh, so just because I'm a dragon it's Kidnapping is it? I see how it is,"

"Wha-No I mean-" Rarity was cut off as Havok laughed and smacked his knee.

"I'm messing with you," he said happily "And no, I don't even know where an Orphanage might be in Equestria, and If I did It wouldn't be kidnapping, it would be employment," Havok snapped his fingers and pointed Finger guns at Rarity, who just looked at him in silence "Your no fun," He complained "I should have saved that one for Pinkie, she would have gotten it,"

"Wait one second," Rainbow said turning to Havok, having been staring silently at Storm as she stared back from her throne "Did Pinkie know your age!? Because she knows who Rust is,"

"She does?" Havok asked with a chuckle "Rust you rascal, sharing secrets with the enemy, love it, let's all go blow our cover to Pinkie, The look on her face will be priceless,"

"Oh," Rust said looking away from her card game "Did...did I not tell you about that?"

"Hold on one second," Rainbow attempted to stop them only for Spike to snap all of Team Chaos away.

"There off to Sugar cube Corner," Rarity said with confidence.

"After them!" Applejack declared before running for the front door with Rarity, Rainbow flew after them and quickly passed them as she shot out the front door and raced to Sugar Cube Corner.

Pinkie was humming the GingerbreadMare song as she pulled some GIngerbread out of a cooling rack and offered it to Gingerbread the Mare, who inspected it before taking a bite, gasping as she ate it.

"Oh no," She cried out "I'm delicious!"

"You use to be delicious!" Pinkie corrected "now your Pony flavored, not a good taste,"

"What's it taste like?" Gingerbread asked innocently,

"Umm..." Pinkie looked around the room, trying to figure out how to answer that when Havok slowly rose from in front of the counter.

"Need a distraction?" He asked merrily.

"Oh, Gingerbread look, it's Team Chaos, let's go talk to them and never talk about what Ponies taste like ever again," Pinkie quickly dragged Gingerbread to the front counter, and found the rest of team Chaos in their new child forms. "Ah, I see you've decided to act your age," Pinkie leaned in, "I know who Rust is," She said knowingly.

"I know," Havok replied "And we just had to see the look on your face when I did this," Havok poked Pinkie's Forhead and she instantly knew who all of team Chaos was and let out an exaggerated gasp.

"Your all crazy!" She cried out with a laugh "Except for you Rum-Vile, I doubt Flutteshy will take great offence to who you are,"

"Pinkie Promise not to tell?" Havok asked.

"Do it with me," Pinkie said to Gingerbread, "Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a Cupcake in my eye, I pinkie Promise not to sell you guys out,"

"Hurray!" Team Chaos Cheered.

"Drinks for all!" Shade cheered as she lit her horn and everyone got a random drink. Pinkie looked at her glass of warm milk, then to Gingerbreads Cappuccino with whipped cream, Gingerbread inspected her drink suspiciously.

"Let's switch," She suggested "Your not ready for that yet,"

"Ok," Gingerbread said happily as she switched drinks with Pinkie, Havok looked at his mug and took a sip, only to spit it out immediately "Sugar free Decaf," He laughed with a shrug.

"I got a Diet Cherry Soda," Rot said holding up her can

"I got a Rootbeer float," Storm added holding up her very large drink.

"I got flavored water," Rust said in disappointment as she set it on the table and pushed it away.

"I got a rock," Vile noted as he looked at his cup filled with one single large rock.

"I got Prun Juice," Shade declared after gagging "So about half of us got something good, Cheer's!" They all cheered and those with a viable drink drank while the rest just sat theirs down as Rainbow Burst through the doors.

"Pinkie Promise," Havok said casually.

"Pinkie Pie!" Rainbow turned irritably to her friend who shrugged.

"What? was I suppose to betray the god of Chaos? Sounds like a good way to get yourself cursed or something,"

"She's not wrong," Havok confirmed "I'd have made everything here spoil if she had turned us in,"

"See!" Pinkie said "My hooves where tied, I have to protect them to protect my job," Rainbow just shook her head as Applejack and Rarity arrived, the later of whom looked half dead, Spike snapped and a Fainting couch appeared and she fell onto it.

"Thank you," She said breathing heavily.

"Eh," Havok replied with a shrug before snapping his team away and leaving Pinkie to be questioned by her friends.

"Good day," Havok declared as he took a seat on his throne "I wonder if my chores are done yet," Havok closed his eyes and found the Spike clone was now sweeping the halls with Twilight and Shining, "Nope," He declared "Who wants to help me get Ready for Cutie Mark Camp?"

"Wait what?" Vile asked "what are we doing?"

"Your not going," Shade replied simply "Only Havok is going, Everyone else will be attending in their normal forms, so Rumble can come, but Vile can't,"

"Oh, cool," He said "I'll send the dopple ganger, I still have throne work to do,"

"Fair," Havok replied with a shrug "Anyone else?"

"I'm already on the train," Rust said after checking in on her dopple ganger "Gonna be spending a week or two visiting my favorite Cousin,"

"Heck yeah you are," Rot cheered as they high hoofed one another.

"And I figure," Shade added as she walked over to Spike, "since the rest of team Chaos will be attending out of uniform," Shade rolled her hoof "So to speak I mean, I'm sending my Doppleganger over to the castle to invite you to the Cutie mark camp as our special consultant on cooking," Havok blinked.

"But all I can make are Nachos," he said bluntly as he scratched his face, "Is that enough to teach a class?"

"Havok," Rust said getting his attention "You became a Hairdresser because you felt like doing it and learned the tools of the trade in a train ride, you have until tomorrow morning to learn how to cook, and for you that's enough time to become a master chef several times over,"

"Oh yeah," Havok chuckled

Author's Note:

De Age-ents.

de-aged Agents. It's a stupid pun but it was the best I could think of for the chapter since it just serves to tell you all that everyone nows knows Team Chaos is made up of nothing but children.