• Published 28th Aug 2021
  • 7,289 Views, 212 Comments

I am a cloudbender [Pegasus] - Flash point



Reincarnated as a small cyan pegasus with a mane of two tones of blue, the darkest being the base with a fringe of a much lighter tone, his appearance gave his name. Storm Flash. Now Follow his adventure... if you want clear!~

  • ...
28
 212
 7,289

8.- You can't touch me!


The little filly had only been enjoying doing tricks with her scooter away from the other foals who made fun of her for not being able to fly, she was not bothering anyone, just enjoying going fast on her scooter thinking that this is how flying would feel until two monsters appeared chasing her, fear-filled her and made her run frantically forgetting her scooter and that with it, she is faster, but panic and fear made her run and seek safety.

In a panic she had screamed for help as she ran to the outskirts of the town, then the monsters managed to easily reach her and throw themselves on her, thus thinking that it would be her end, a horrible and grotesque end, tears filled her cheeks as she psyched herself up to all the pain that is about to feel.

But she wasn't!! One moment the monster was on her and the next there is a cyan Pegasus in front of her with his wings spread protectively with his fur bristling in anger, he hit the ground with his hoof full of anger, something that caused a strong air breeze.

The monster that had lunged at her earlier was now pure pieces of wood and a strange substance, but it quickly reverted to its original form as it growled at the stallion that protected her.

"Calm down my little pony, the ugly monsters won't do anything to you, just close your eyes and count to 30 slowly." The stallion didn't turn around, but his voice sounded so calm and calm that it made her think there was nothing to fear. Even though behind him are the two ugly monsters that had her horrified just a few seconds ago, but she paid attention, she wants to say that they are dangerous, but a strong feeling of security arose from the stallion towards her that made her have total confidence in him.

"1... 2... 3... 4" When Flash heard the little filly count slowly, his face slowly recovered all the gelid anger that he had been guarding for the Timberwolves who dared to invade Ponyville and attack a little filly.

Flash had so many words to tell them, to vent, even a little the anger of seeing a filly being hunted, but with her close, he sheltered his anger and decided that it would be better to destroy the Timberwolves far from where she can witness something that he doesn't want her to see.

*Foosh!* In an instant Flash hit both Timberwolves, but he didn't destroy them, he just pushed them into the Everfree, but he didn't stop there, he followed their bodies and kept hitting them, dragging them and crashing them into the trees all the way. to make sure they suffered.

Flash as a human from another existential plane, at some point he was very curious about the monsters of this world, so he got to know this monster as their weaknesses and strengths and now he is turning their strength into their weakness.

Timberwolves can regenerate as long as they are not burned or destroyed with magic, they feel pain when their branches are broken, but not when they are destroyed since they always get up like nothing when that happens, something that Flash is making sure that it doesn’t happen to only destroy certain branches that interpret the bones of their body.

With each blow or kick that he gave them, he always made sure to break a rib, a leg, break their spine, the clavicle, the thorax, the jaw, but never causing them a ‘death’, with the passage of the seconds, Flash became more and more intense with his attacks just as fast until his magic pressure was shown by causing that where the Timberwolves hit they could no longer scold themselves because of the burns they suffered.

Flash took notice of his new unexplored ability and welcomed it with open arms and at a good moment as he ignored the sting of pain in his hooves from the few splinters that were buried where the horseshoe does not protect his hoof.

The Timberwolves tried to run away, but it was too late, Flash made sure to leave them paraplegics, from the neck, the wolves tried to cry for mercy, but Flash ignored them as he kept tearing them apart and carried their inert bodies into the semi-deep area of ​​the forest and left them there as a message to all the beasts that had been watching from afar.

"Put a hoof on Ponyville and I promise I will personally go find you and kill you!" Flash let out a primal growl that sent a bit of chill through the creatures who were silently watching while others were annoyed by the threat made by prey.

"This is not a fucking joke stupid beasts, it is a Truth!" Flash's anger only increased when he heard the growls of the beasts that seemed not to understand his message and to prove his point, Flash used a skill that he saw as unnecessary for his path, air blades, a skill that only Military Pegasi know although their version is weaker and simpler to turn the feathers like swords since unicorns have a voice over the army.

Flash destroyed the trees in his environment when his will desired destruction and manifested itself in the shapes of blades that were formed from the breeze that he created with his wings, blades of air whose edge depends on the power of the wings of the pegasus, something that is to be feared for the capabilities of Flash.

For the first time, these wild mythological animals understood that the little winged pony that they thought was just a herbivore that should be food for them, was the Apex beast really, a beast fast enough to be a blur to them and that can destroy trees four times as robust as their necks apart from being able to use the power of nature to his advantage to kill them.

The forest filled with silence, shortly after all the beasts fled to their burrows and as far away from this new threat, others only withdrew out of respect and not out of fear like many of the other beasts that fled with their tails between their legs.

*Snort* Flash watched silently as he listened to these beasts leaving him, but he did not stay long when he retired with the same speed with which he arrived.


When Flash returned where he left the Filly, there was now a small group of ponies gathered, he recognized several while others were the Guards who were now guarding the perimeter along with a very exciting Rainbow looking for some threat to defeat and vent their anger. , something the other adults shared in silence.

The Guards reacted quickly to his injuries with small scanning and healing spells.

Pinkie Pie was also here with the little filly who was now having fun on her back while she enjoys a cupcake.

“Hey, Storm Flash!” Applejack found herself close by just watching in amusement while still holding her rope in her hoof just in case, next to her was another filly who soon joined in the fun.

"It's good to see that she's laughing now, as for the Timberwolves, they have been returned to the forest as a sample of what happens when those beasts dare to leave the forest" Flash greeted Applejack and let out a bit of animosity, but held back so as not to affect the environment.

The guards just nodded silently and left to have a more private conversation not directed for civilians after ensuring that Flash informed them of everything that had happened at another time and that he went to visit the hospital for more professional treatment.

"Agh! What a wasted opportunity to save the day and be 20% cooler, it's not like I like that there are accidents just to be a hero, but it was a good opportunity to use these girls to beat up some bad boys" Rainbow approached a little grumpy and happy while showing off her 'powerful' wings with dramatic poses that drew a lot of attention from the filly that now gazes at both Pegasi with fanaticism.

“I can't believe that the coolest Pegasus almost saved me like the heroines in my comics and that my Hero is the Pegasus that I saw this morning when I was going to school, it was super ultra-cool how you exploded those clouds like bubbles and especially when you became * Fium fam! * fast as lightning all over the forest!" The little filly was now jumping up and down with excitement as her wings flapped frantically from her excitement.

Flash showed a smile when he saw how happy she is, but feeling a bit uncomfortable for all the admiration that the little girl shows towards him, while Rainbow puffed out her chest when the little filly began to praise all the stunts that she performs and how she never loses them by proclaiming herself her number one fan.

“Now I'm a fan of you too Storm Flash!! My name is Scootaloo!!" The little filly squealed with joy when Flash stroked her to reassure her.

"THAT ITS!!! Now you want to snatch my Number #1 Fan from me!! Usurper!!" Rainbow lunged at Flash as soon as she understood little Scootaloo's words.

"I challenge you 1v1, you vs me, a race around the perimeter of Ponyville!!" Rainbow's vigor only seemed to increase at Scootaloo's shrieks of anticipation to see which of her two admiration figures is faster in a flying race.

"This day can't be better!!" Scootaloo's cry of joy only served to corner Flash who was looking to avoid her annoying and unnecessary race, but he did not want to leave Scootaloo sad because he did not accept the duel and prefers to keep her distracted from the terror that she suffered moments before.

While Flash was distracted in his mind, two little fillies and an Earth pony stood in front of him and gave him puppy dog ​​eyes.

"Not you too Pinkie!" Flash screamed in panic at such sweetness and tried to block his vision with his wings, only to be stopped.

"Compete young and accept your destiny," A Guard said with total seriousness and not because he was convinced by the triple sweetness of the combination of two fillies and a pink mare.

"Better accept it, Flash, compete with her today or keep putting up with her complaining the rest of your stay and you better win big or she will follow behind you" Applejack gave her opinion as she approached with a laugh when she saw the situation of Flash.

Rainbow Dash had been in the background calling for Flash to accept, but his mind had disconnected her long ago as he has done many times before.

"Haa... Fine, but it will only be one lap and we need markers to know where we will have to pass or it will be a bit uncomfortable to fly without a completely fixed course" Flash rubbed the bridge of his leisure with his hoof as he began to give ideas for the race.

"Leave that to Aunt Pinkie Pie, I can prepare everything, you just wait how long it usually takes me to eat a cupcake!" Pinkie Pie shot off with little jumps as she ran in some random direction.

"But would that be how much would it be? I Have seen her eat 25 Cupcakes in an instant!" One of the Guards asked who was interested in the race because a few moments ago they were involved in some bets.

"Don't think about it, don't reason it and less give her some logic, just hope positively everything she says and you will be fine"

"Very wise Stormy Flashy dudy" Pinkie simply appeared in the middle of the conversation as she held up two pennants with Rainbow's and Flash's fur colors, each pennant with each other's cutie marks.

"How did you get those? Can I have them too?!" Scootaloo ignored Pinkie's madness and focused on the pennants.

"Weeell... I already knew that Dashie wanted to challenge Flashy because the accountant is rigged according to her, so one day I simply asked Rarity my friend, and I prepared in advance by hiding all these things for when they both had their race, but yepy, you can have them, I have more, look!" Pinkie drew more pennants from her mane, but one was purple with a one-star cutie mark surrounded by five other stars that she quickly put away in almost an instant.

"Oopsie~!"

Author's Note:

Auxiliary Title: Flash’s Second Day in PonyVille