• Published 28th Aug 2021
  • 7,293 Views, 212 Comments

I am a cloudbender [Pegasus] - Flash point



Reincarnated as a small cyan pegasus with a mane of two tones of blue, the darkest being the base with a fringe of a much lighter tone, his appearance gave his name. Storm Flash. Now Follow his adventure... if you want clear!~

  • ...
28
 212
 7,293

7.- Work’s time

Author's Note:

Title: Hora de la Chamba - Work’s time
Saludos mi gente! - Whats up my people! / Greetings my people!


Saludos mi gente~~

Nothing better than being flying at more than 100 meters above the ground at breakneck speed as you follow the frenzied currents of air and plow through the vast sea called the sky.

I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the morning breezes that draw in the clouds sent by Cloudsdale, but none of that mattered as long as I made the odd dive and let my wings bask in the air with simple but powerful flaps to give me a little boost.

But it is time for me to do my job, I opened my eyes to appreciate the large and extensive Everfree forest filled with a few clouds.

With a keen gaze, I sorted through all the different clouds that I could observe high over the same forest while at the same time beginning to map out a route to remove all the unnecessary clouds and bring back the ones that are suitable for the forecast Ponyville weather.

* Foosh !! * I flapped my wings twice as fast making me gain a great momentum towards Everfree, I flew over the treetops that moved unnaturally to try to get in my way, but they can't catch up or be fast enough to interrupt my flight.

The Everfree clouds were arranged at all heights, from ground level to more than 500 meters above the ground, but that is not a hindrance to me, but just a small challenge to overcome.

I have to modify my flight path because the forest is in total change at all times, one moment a cloud would be over the trees and the next it would be rising with great speed for no reason, being non-logical, as chaotic magic implies.

* Boom! Boom! Boom! * With each blow of one of my hooves, a cloud or several were shattered and dispersed in the environment, while others would be forced to go to Ponyville before their nature is altered and I have to destroy them.

I moved through the whole forest in a chaotic way in a zigzag all over the place like that destroying clouds that barely formed or that became dangerous for Ponyville if they make, apart from that I just remembered that I have to check the environment of two houses of some ponies who decided to live in or on the edges of the damn forest... crazy ponies.

The forest seems to get a bit upset because now I'm being shot with lightning by the same clouds... a wrong move dude !!

The magic built up twice as fast in my fur without me being flying so fast at all the electrical charge in the air and I was able to notice it more when my speed almost tripled because of that, heh! think I'll lose control just to fly a little faster, how wrong can this entity be when I'm trained for control and then sonic speeds.

If before it was a blue and blue zigzag of a fast pony, now it was just a spark that travels between clouds as if they were the easiest way to earth in an electrical circuit, from one to another I destroy them honoring my CM.

Now with my speed amplified by lower consumption of my resistance, it caused me to now be moving through the entirety of the forest surrounding Ponyville, on the way I saw some beasts and... ponies?

A crowd of ponies gathered outside of Ponyville and I looked out into the forest, I didn't give it much thought and continued my work of blowing up the clouds and sending the warm clouds back to town letting the other Pegasi collect them.

As I continued to fly through the forest, I was determined to create powerful air currents to push me against their trees or cause me to lose control, to which I responded with strong wingbeats that destroyed the forest's attempts, but the latter does not seem to want to give up when doing Icy cloud spam and chaotic breezes.

So damn childish, annoyed by the appearance of a large number of clouds all over the place, I decided better to force the clouds to meet in one with my will just like when I create the clouds to carry my things, now I was piling them up in a giant ball of clouds that I will later destroy.

The idea is simple, but the mad forest puts up resistance by interrupting my will, oh little one! this is not a two-way discussion... it is a MANDATE THAT THE CLOUDS WILL BE DESTROYED !!

When I let go of all my will, the forest felt a bit calm for a few seconds and there was a total of 0% resistance, already without that annoyance, I finished my work with a majestic * BOOM! * A few sparks and a cool breeze provoked by the destruction of the icy clouds.

I stayed still flying watching if there was more spam from icy clouds or any kind that was harmful to the town, but I can see that the forest decided to only make gray and white clouds.

Seeing no more problems or anything to indicate my intervention, I returned to the Ponyville sky to sort out the excess clouds that I brought from Everfree.

"You 8 are now one! all this chaotic energy has to be out to avoid problems, you have a lot of humidity" I spoke my own thoughts while controlling the clouds that were all disorganized filling the sky too much when it is supposed to be a cool day with a certain amount of clouds that will give a little shade over the town.

"Boy, take it easy!" Flitter said one of the Pegasi that I met last night during the party.
She came flying and landed on one of the clouds that she was controlling.

"Oh! Sorry, I was a little over-excited" I said with a bit of embarrassment when I released my will on the clouds so that she could move them.

Flitter is a Pegasus with bluish Persian gray fur with a light blue mane, it is easy to recognize her when she is with her sister who stands out for her appearance, leaving that aside, she is right, I think I get a little excited controlling the weather.

"Leave us something, it's fine that you want to help, but don't hog all the clouds, you were still great before, keep it up boy, I have to go to get on with work, there are still some clouds to come from Cloudsdale" Flitter withdrew as he carried away a cloud with it, shortly after more Pegasi did the same, leaving me with only a few of the pile that was before.

Some congratulated me on the show I apparently did a few seconds ago when I was totally focused on cloud removal.

"Hmm... well I guess I can shape some clouds and then do my exercises, it hasn't been more than two hours since I got up" I quickly started to play with some clouds by giving them simple shapes like stars of the three races of ponies, a sun, and a few other shapes before I ran out of clouds in my unmolding environment.

Somewhat boring, I decided to take a piece of cloud to lay on top and just propel myself with my wings in the direction of the outside of Ponyville a little near my house, I stayed there in silence while I observed the landscape and kept an eye on the Everfree forest in there case some of the deepest clouds in the forest approach Ponyville.

"I think I should anchor this cloud at will... it is a common practice and it would be very useful to have a place to rest and leave some of my things when I do not have time to get home" I said to myself while enjoying the fluffiness of the cloud together with its strong smell of nature.

"Yes, it's a good idea, it would be like my saddlebags and it is not so strange that a pegasus has its own personal cloud, only in Canterlot it is not because of the jealous snobs or because somepony may try to rob you, but here... in a place full of honest people who sleep without locking their doors, I do not think it is an inconvenience... I need a pennant to tell the other Pegasi that it is my cloud, although they can detect it with the smell... it would be annoying to find somepony on my cloud "I appreciated the idea as I slowly pushed my will onto the cloud to prevent it from being swept away by air currents so easily.


The day was uneventful with only a few icy or hellish clouds coming dangerously close to Ponyville and I had to clear out before they were a problem.

My work time is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but I really only have to keep an eye on the clouds from 7 am to 4 pm, the rest of the day is my day off, but I still have the obligation to smash the Everfree clouds that approach the outside of Ponyville, something I can do with my eyes closed, obviously out of the crazy forest.

It's past 4 o'clock and I'm enjoying my time watching some foals play in the playground while I enjoy a light meal to replenish some of the energy that I spent doing the exercises that I had to lengthen every time the sky clears the forest Everfree, it is not part of the indications of my work, but if I can do it, I better do it and certain two mares like to explore the forest.

Fluttershy and a zebra that lived in the forest, I guess Fluttershy only comes in for the animals, the zebra ... I guess they continue their cultural customs of being one with nature ... or maybe she has a strange fondness for the chaotic forest, there is everything in this world full of mythological animals.

Enjoying the view, maybe control a cloud and a little the breeze so that it was cooler and the foals had shade to enjoy their games, but it's not like someone complains, but I won't say that I did, that can bring me a little trouble with people if they start asking me for favors just for a breeze or a cloud for their store or themself.

Everything was enjoyable and laughter until I heard the sound of a cry of fear coming from outside the Town towards the Everfree forest, my body shot like a bullet towards the scream, I arrived long before the Guards stationed in the town.

I had heard that sometimes the town is invaded by one of the beasts of the forest, usually the Timberwolves, but I did not think that I would witness two of these animals chase a small filly pegasus, my mind analyzed the situation as quickly as it could while ignoring the thought of running away, when my desire to face these monsters, turned into anger thus overcoming my fear of the dangerous claws and teeth of the Timberwolves.