• Published 28th Aug 2021
  • 7,293 Views, 212 Comments

I am a cloudbender [Pegasus] - Flash point



Reincarnated as a small cyan pegasus with a mane of two tones of blue, the darkest being the base with a fringe of a much lighter tone, his appearance gave his name. Storm Flash. Now Follow his adventure... if you want clear!~

  • ...
28
 212
 7,293

2.- I find my Goal

Wats sup~

The training has become easier to carry and that made it boring, the adults don't let me do more exercises. After all, I can damage my body because I am still a colt, the only good thing is that now I know that when I turn 12 or 13 I will be able to tear my muscles without worrying as it will be my time to train as hard as I can, but that's for my future self, for now, I enjoy maneuvering through the air.

It's great to feel the air rubbing against my coat and feathers, but all this excitement was interrupted by the feeling of something missing like I'm missing the last piece of the puzzle, the feeling has only been increasing these days.

I finished the circuit and stayed still in one of the clouds next to the goal, I stayed in silence trying to find the answer as I have been doing these last days, I ignored the blue hairball with a rainbow that passed by my side to a great speed, it wasn't the first time, Rainbow had become obsessed with improving her speed and avoiding obstacles, she has improved a lot, like everyone else thanks to the advice of the instructors.

Annoyed at not being able to find an answer, I headed to a more secluded place to have silence as my companion so I could think better with a good view of Cloudsdale and Canterlot.

The minutes passed while my mind brainstormed on how to fly faster to eliminate that strange feeling from my mind, I thought about using glasses to avoid the annoyance of the air in my eyes that is always annoying when I reach a certain speed limit, another idea was about how to move my wings to the coordination of my breathing and my heartbeat, which tends to accelerate a lot when I don't follow a rhythm, another more distant thought, is to understand how I can sometimes float without flapping, without drafts, just suspended stasis in the air until I have to flap to keep myself.

My train of thought was interrupted when a powerful * BOOM !! * filled my ears and also a wave of sound and magic of all colors passed by.

My amazement was unprecedented, I could see Rainbow fly at an amazing speed that I didn't think possible, but while I watched her perform an action that should be impossible by reflex, I push a stream of air full of dust away from me, it was an unnecessary action being more of a reflection, but the air really changes direction.

My mind did something strange with that discovery that led me to try to do a double jump, it was a moment of Eureka, I did not understand how it would work, but I had invincible confidence, so without knowing what I was really thinking at that moment, I perform a double jump in the air, when there was no cloud to lean on.

I repeated the action several times to confirm that I am not fooling myself.

"How silly of me!" I hit my forehead with my hoof when the clarity hit me, the clouds are only condensed moisture and these clouds from this magical world also share that base, so it was possible for me to create a small platform to support myself for a moment when I did the double jump.

Putting my understanding into practice, I took a little jump off my cloud and gathered strength in my legs as I fell again due to gravity and then released all the strength of my legs in a powerful kick into the air, while my crazy mind visualized sn illogical reaction, but it was made real by Pegasus magic.

When I kicked the air, not only did I kick the air, but it returned the force of my kick as an extra push, my mind clicked, I thought of all the fast movement techniques that I had read in different anime or video games that I had seen in my previous life, especially one that had different races that could use a high-speed transfer moves which were amazing when they used it and now here I had spontaneously found a way to use it.

A smile of madness and excitement filled my face as I repeated the same action of hitting the air to make drastic changes of direction or a short boost of speed, my mind was filled with various thoughts about my goal... and my mind discovered that when I destroyed some clouds just with the power of my wings, a little static surrounded my fur due to the amount of friction that I exerted against the air, there was a little spark running throughout my body and to commemorate the moment, my flank was previously empty, now it had lightning destroying three clouds.

A huge smile filled my face with excitement, adrenaline and happiness filled my body, my heart pumping emotion throughout my being and my wings vibrated with anticipation along with a small amount of electricity that moved wildly through my body.

"Hahaha!" The euphoria made me expel my excitement with an erratic race across Cloudsdale that I crossed in almost an instant as I moved all over the city dodging buildings and ponies while making sudden directional changes that should be impossible for the amount of speed I'm driving.

The greater the impulse I made, the greater the resistance that the air gave and the greater the friction against my fur, thus increasing the static and filling me with more euphoria and energy to motivate myself to be faster and erratic like lightning.

I circled the city and went back to camp where I stopped almost in my tracks while performing a front kick with my hind legs, thus forcing myself to do a triple backflip and land on my hind legs as the clouds all around me absorbed all the energy out of me. speed along with the static I'd been building up in my entire erratic bliss run.

I felt overloaded with Sugar, but the effect began to wear off just as quickly because of all the tension that my little body accumulated in all that rampant chaos caused by my emotion to finally eliminate that feeling of being slow when I could do more. than that and now I understand.

"WOO!! That was great! You live up to your name especially the Flash part" An instructor stroked my hair vigorously causing a lot of static noise.

"Huu ~! My hoof went numb"

"Goodbye world, my body demands a nap after all that wild marathon~" I fell asleep on the ground made of clouds and releasing little snakes of light that sailed around me until the static dissipated naturally.


"This little pony is mine and I came to take him, I planned to take him for an ice cream-" My mother's voice came from somewhere ... but the dream, so much sleep was what I felt that I ended up asleep instantly.


After everything that happened, I woke up in my home being received by a powerful hug from my mother excited and proud of everything, she observed how everything happened, from how I was lost in my thoughts to fainting on the floor, she talks about how proud and happy that she felt as she watched me from afar hoping to surprise me, but she could never do it since she could not reach me like the instructors who had tried to stop me and II didn't listen for my euphoria.

After a while, I took my mother to a more serious conversation about my future, about what my goals were, I told her about my dream of being able to clear the sky with just the movement of my wings as my CM demonstrated my ability to achieve that apart from leading a life somewhere far from people who only want to use other people for their own benefit, namely the double-faced people that fill Canterlot.

My mother seemed resigned, apparently she had already come to see something this talk, but she expected this talk to happen when I was older, not now when her son obtained the CM.

"I will let you go, but with the only condition that it is in Ponyville, it is a station from Canterlot so I can visit you or vice-versa and only when you are 17." She said with a look that there was no room to negotiate other conditions, something that I try, but first I wanted to know more about this town with a name with so little imagination.

I liked everything I heard, there was nothing what I hate from Canterlot, the unicorns with buried sticks where Celestia cannot shine with her sun and not to mention the nobles or the scholars who seem to have a hobby for making fun of every living being that surrounds them.

Hugh, it's a headache to put up with the Snobs Jr that abound in the school, I don't understand that they take so much pride if they don't have any achievement to their credit or even the ability to have such great feelings of pride inflated with compost.

Well, other news is that my mother decided to take hooves on the matter and decided that she would teach me about being a Weather Pony and other little courses for my future independence.

My future is uncertain, but I am not afraid of it, but it excites me for everything that awaits me in Ponyville and the challenges that Everfree will give me in controlling the Weather with its chaotic disorder, the best thing is that they paid me to have fun, I dreamed of fly through the skies, play with the clouds and that's what I'll do as I work in Ponyville.

Apart from my mother telling me that it is a village founded by Farmers, which makes the food in the village much better than other places.

I can't wait to be able to enjoy this future and everything that goes with it, especially the food.

Author's Note:

😖 It didn't save what I wrote!!!
More than half of what I wrote was lost... NOO!!
Writing it while I got inspired is not the same as trying to recreate it