• Published 28th Aug 2021
  • 7,292 Views, 212 Comments

I am a cloudbender [Pegasus] - Flash point



Reincarnated as a small cyan pegasus with a mane of two tones of blue, the darkest being the base with a fringe of a much lighter tone, his appearance gave his name. Storm Flash. Now Follow his adventure... if you want clear!~

  • ...
28
 212
 7,292

15.- The Best Day?

"Mission of the Day - Make a filly happy" My mind went through many scenarios of what I can do or try to accomplish my mission with the best results, perhaps for Scoots I am just silent during our hug while I let her cry, But my mind goes a thousand an hour

So many methods that I can use to get a certain idea in my mind, but only a few I can use without hurting Scoots in the long run, I don't want to ruin her little chance by being able to fly again for just a little moment.

I am not lacking in determination and less now when the plan has finished taking shape in my mind, I have enough magical and physical power to make another adult pony to fly with only the power of my wings and magic control.

"Scoots, I have an idea that you will love, but we need to go to Sweet Apple Acres right now, so get on my back we are heading there right now!" I separated from Scoots so I could talk to her face to face.

Scoots' face was filled with tears, but she was quickly overcome at the thought of flying on my back.

"Hmm!" Scoots nodded silently a little less sad and with a healthier color to her fur.

"Done-" I can't see Scoots's face but I can assure you that she has a smile from experiencing flying at high speed, I don't fly as fast as I can, but fast enough than an average pegasus.

"What will we do there?" Scoots chirped again in her bubbly joyous tone as she clung tighter to my back as we flew and did a few simple dive and spin tricks.

"Something that you are going to love, but you have to trust me, for it to work" I did not receive an answer at the beginning and I did not expect it, but she soon gave me a positive answer in the form of a big hug.

"Let's do it!" She squealed with excitement, accepting my idea without knowing what I plan to do for her, I would scold her for her blind trust in me or any other pony at another time, but now is not the place or time for that.

Getting to SAA did not take me long with my speed, although I have taken the longest way to The Scoots’s enjoy, once we got there I went to one of the fields cleared of crops and trees to start my plan.

"Weell, there's no better place than this!" I told Scoots as I stopped us in midair to enjoy the view of the entire Apple family growing area and the Ponyville in the distance..

"Now. . . Scoots, I need you to jump off my back, spread your wings and let the air guide you, don't worry about falling to the ground, remember that I can catch you at all times" I tried to sound as confident as possible to give her enough courage to t- *FOSH!*

Scoots caught me off guard when she jumped off my back with her eyes closed and her little wings spread open, any thoughts in my mind were brutally incinerated to focus on accomplishing my mission.

My feathers opened even more to move more air, my will flooded the place and I bend the uncontrollably-air to hug Scoots like a sister to guide her in a beautiful but clumsy dance.

At some point Scoots opened her eyes and marveled at everything, the air, the freedom... and the fact that she was flying above the clouds that she had always seen with jealousy before, but now she was flying over them like a pegasus that she is.

Scoots were lost in her world, her small mouth could not cope with such a feeling that her chest yearns to express, but the smile on her face along with the strong brightness of her eyes was a more than satisfactory answer for me.

"Soldier, we have fulfilled our mission with honors" I said to myself as I controlled all aspects of the Scoots flight.

It will seem easy. . . but it is a hell for my mind to hold it and correct everything to guide Scoots... in the end this is just a noble act and a little more self-discipline, here everyone wins.
.
.
.
.
"YOU'RE CRAZY! CATCH HER BEFORE SHE LOSE CONTROL!!" Rainbow's voice filled the sky, her tone was full of panic and fear, I quickly got in her way of catching Scoots who was still lost in the world of her enjoying flying.

Rainbow pushed me as hard as she could with her wings, hooves so she could catch Scoots who turned around worried by Rainbow's worried cry.

"Rainbow! Calm down and take a good look! Do you see Scoots decrease her flight or go down in height? " Rainbow shook her head as her eyes locked fully on Scoots.

"I have all this under control" I could not hold Rainbow anymore as Scoots was about to lose speed and height if I did not move to continue with my work.

"UGH! HOW? Don't reply, just keep doing it, I'm going to join her to make sure I can catch her at all times!" Rainbow shook her head and approached Scoots in an instant who showed a smile of excitement because Rainbow now came from her and she shares flight with her.


"As if I couldn't catch her too" I muttered a bit annoyed by all of Rainbow's attitude, although I understand her, I am annoyed by her lack of confidence in me, a pegasus that has shown to have monstrous control overflight as a speed that surpasses her... I guess the older sister instinct hits her hard because now she flies close to Scoots in a position ready to catch her at any moment with her feathers and tail very taut even though she disguises that she is not worried with a smile and all her talk of her achievements.

The situation for some reason made me think of a mental image, in which I control a remote control bicycle with Scoots on top of it and Rainbow at the side waiting to catch her at all times with her arms outstretched to make sure that she does not suffer any accident.

That thought made me giggle a little while still keeping my grip on Scoots who now wants to participate in one of the Rainbow maneuvers that she always does around this time.

Rainbow seemed to lick a very sour lemon when she try to suppress a smile of pride/happiness and the mental image of what could go wrong during the crazy maneuver she usually does, other than trying to find a way not to discourage her by how dangerous they are his flights, but she suffers in the process to find a way out with everyone happy.

"Little things Scoots, it's good to wish that, but for now I can only help you with simpler things" I joined the conversation giving Rainbow an easy way out of her situation.

"Yes! My Little filly, it's great that you want to do what I do on any given afternoon, but it would be better if you started with something more basic, we don't want our Friend here to get tired so fast and your time in the air runs out" Confidence went back to Rainbow.

“Oouh... little things... little things...” Scoots was deep in her thoughts.

Soon Scoots bombarded Rainbow with the name of her maneuvers that she has performed before and Scoots wishes to replicate, for each one that she mentions, Rainbow's feathers become more agitated since all those maneuvers are deadly, for something Rainbow performs them.

"For the first time, being the Great Rainbow Dash is not such a cool thing, eh?~" I laughed a little out loud as I past them.

"Tch! Better help me here Flash! " Rainbow answered me a bit grumpy when I muttered just to myself, a rude almost slips in, but with Scoots here, I don't think it will happen.

"She performs your first maneuvers, but on an assisted flight, you knows~ put your hooves on Scoots' back and guide her through the entire maneuver" I shook my shoulders as I regained control of the air.

"Hmm ... I can deal with that ... no, too much for her, it was even for me, maybe that other one" As Rainbow lost herself in her mind, Scoots had not stopped fantasizing about performing some crazy Rainbow-patented maneuver from Ponyville.


Within hours, Scootaloo, Rainbow, and Flash found themselves on the ground tired each for different reasons.

Scootaloo for not being used to using so many of her wings, although it was only half the effort that a pegasus normally makes.

Rainbow being too tense from the worry that Scootaloo might have an accident together with the new regiment that she has started to become faster and have more control.

Flash got the worst of it as he now had his head stuck in an gelidcloud from the severe headache he suffered after the Scoots flight ended.

"Uggh ... I don't think I'll ever do something like that for that long" Flash's murmur was very barely audible with his head surrounded by a cloud.

* Snore * Scootaloo fell exhausted on the ground, her exhaustion and mental exhaustion finally caught up with her once she finished eating the apple that Rainbow brought for everyone.

Scootaloo rested her head on Flash's flank like a pillow and filled him with a bit of drool, but Flash could hardly care with his severe headache.

"Ahh, it was a great day and especially because I helped with it, but it is time for me to take Scootaloo to her house before her aunts worry about her" Rainbow approached and lifted Scootaloo now in her arms.

"Ugh... okay, in a while I'll go home too, see you later Rainbow" Flash managed to say goodbye when he poked his mouth through the cloud to speak.

"Hee! See you, cloudcolt! " Rainbow gave a little laugh and then took off on a calm little flight towards Ponyville.

"Well. . . with honor to the end it was" Flash rose with difficulty from his place and also left the place with a feeling of accomplishment in his chest... that was quickly overcome by the headache.

"I need an aspirin and a bowl of grapes.. better two bowls, and some pancakes!"

Author's Note:

30k Words - Wu-huu!😊












Crazy idea:
"The human is coming... and he too... Since when is Flash the only human in Equus history?"