• Published 21st Aug 2021
  • 2,348 Views, 212 Comments

The Trial Concludes - Zerocool7785

  • ...
8
 212
 2,348

Allies

Twilight’s parents raced up the stairs followed closely by Sunset. Twilight’s mom came running into the bathroom fearing what might have happened. Her dad was hoping it was something simple like she saw a spider. Sunset dreaded what she knew she was about to see.

All three rushed into the bathroom and there stood Twilight in her bra and panties and shaking like a leaf. Twilight tried to cover up and turned beet red when she realized her father was in the room. Twilight Velvet ushered her husband out of the room.

Sunset ran over to Twilight and held her. Twilight was still trembling violently.

Sunset had to ask, “Twilight why are you screaming?”

“S-Sunset M-my b-back.” She stammered.

Sunset gently turned Twilight around. Two long thin scars very similar to the ones that Sunset had on her back. Sunset took her shirt off and unhooked her bra and turned her back to Twilight.

“Sunset w-what are those?” Twilight asked in a hushed tone.

“Those are the price I paid for messing with dark magic. These scars on our backs are the price we pay for magic. Mine I earned these scars. It was my fault. You got them because you were pushed into magic. Still, it serves as a reminder to never mess with magic in this world.” Sunset explained.

“BUT I DIDN’T WANT THESE SCARS I DIDN’T WANT TO TURN INTO THAT CREATURE!!” Twilight cried.

“Shh, shh it’s okay. I know.” Sunset said holding Twilight. “Damn it Sunset, stop lying when you are trying to help.” Sunset thought.

Sunset let go of Twilight and looked her in the eyes. She felt the same connection. After looking Twilight over she smiled slightly.

“Just get showered and dressed, the girls will want to hang out with us.” Sunset said, smiling and giving her a little punch on her arm.

Twilight quickly showered and got dressed while Sunset talked with Luna on the phone about what happened this morning.

“O.K. I’m coming to get you. Sunset you are really gonna be the one that she leans on. Please be patient with her.” Luna told her.

“Mom, I know.” Sunset replied.

“Well, she may lash out at times then start crying.” Luna said.

“You mean be like me?” Sunset asked.

“Yes. Exactly.” Luna replied.

“O.K. I’ll keep that in mind. See ya when you get here.” Sunset said, hanging up the phone.

Then while she was waiting for Twilight, she decided to text her Aunt Chrysalis.

Sunset: Aunt Chrys I need to talk to you ASAP.

Chrys: Sunny, what's wrong?

Sunset: I’d rather talk to you in person and not with mom or Aunt Celestia.

Chrys: Are you in some kind of trouble?
Sunset: No. I just need to talk to you about something going on. When can we talk?
Chrys: I’ll pick you up tonight and we can go somewhere and talk.
Sunset: Thank you. What time?
Chrys: How about 7?

Sunset: Okay good see you then.

Sunset closed her phone as Twilight came down the stairs. She looked better. Her hair down and clean clothes and even without makeup she looked great.

“You look a lot better.” Sunset said.

“Thanks, I feel a lot better too.” Twilight replied.

“Anyway, we should head out, mom is coming to get us. Then we are going to meet the girls. Well, most of the girls anyway.” Sunset said.

“Most?” Twilight asked.

“Well Pinkie is working but she might bounce back to where we are for a few minutes.” Sunset said.

“Bounce?” Asked Twilight.

“It’s Pinkie, you get used to it.” Sunset said.

Twilight just nodded.

“I hope I’m not coming off too strong.” Sunset said to Twilight.

“No, I have been a bookworm all my life. I need to become more of a social butterfly. I’ll need someone to give me a little push, I have never had many friends before.” Twilight told Sunset.

About that time Sunset saw Luna pulling in the driveway.

“C’mon mom’s here let’s get going.” Sunset said grabbing Twilight’s hand and running for the door. Twilight pulled her hand free, and Sunset looked at her confused.

“It’s weird having another girl grab my hand like that. Plus, I need to tell mom and dad I’m going out.” Twilight said going to tell her mom.

As Twilight went to tell her parents she looked at her hand.

“Why did Sunset grab my hand and why did it feel right. No Twilight, you're reading too much into this. Plus, you're supposed to like guys not girls.” Twilight thought as she entered the kitchen.

“Mom, Dad I’m going out with Sunset and her friends for a few hours.” Twilight said.

“OH, MY GOODNESS!!” Twilight Velvet exclaimed.

“Twilight honey that is great!!” Night Light chimed in.

“Um I guess it’s O.K. then?” Twilight asked, kind of shocked.

“Better than ok! I am so happy to see you have friends again honey.” Twilight Velvet squealed.

“O.K. I will call ya later.” Twilight said heading outside with Sunset. The girls walked down the steps with Twilight feeling a little bit uneasy. Yet with Sunset by her side, it made her feel better.

“Hi Twilight, how are you feeling today?” Luna asked, sitting in the driver’s seat.

Twilight walked over to the driver’s side of the car. “Hi Vice Principal Luna.”

“Outside of school it’s just Luna.” Luna gently told her.

“Morning mom.” Sunset said getting in the back seat. Twilight got on the other side and Luna backed the car out and headed to the Sweet Shop. Dropping the girls off, they headed into the shop side by side.

* * *

Chrysalis walked into the spa in her boots, jeans, black t-shirt, leather jacket, and sunglasses. Taking her sunglasses off she looked around when a man came out to talk to her.

After giving her a once over he tentatively asked, “Can I help you?”

“You can sure as hell try. Special Agent Chrysalis F.B.I. I am looking for one of your younger masseuses. Girl with bright hair, early twenties-worked here for several months, or was working here this winter.

“Oh, that would have to be Lotus Blossom or possibly Aloe Vera.” He replied.

“Where is she? I need to talk to her.” Chrysalis asked.

“This way.” The man said, leading Chrysalis to the back of the spa. After a second he pointed her out to Chrysalis. “That’s Lotus Blossom right there.”

Chrysalis walked over to Lotus. Lotus stopped and looked at Chrysalis, after eyeing her up and down she had to ask.

“Can I help you?” Lotus asked.

“Special Agent Chrysalis. I need to ask you some questions. Is there a place we can talk?” Chrysalis asked.

“Sure, in the office. Am I in trouble?” Lotus asked,

“Not yet anyway, but i still need to ask you some questions.” Chrysalis told her.

“Ok neighbor.” Lotus replied.

“Excuse me?” Chrysalis asked.

“Yeah, you live down the street from me. About 3-4 houses down.” Lotus replied.

“Really?” Chrysalis asked as Lotus led her back to the office. Once in the office Lotus and Chrysalis sat down across from each other. Chrysalis leaned back in the chair and decided to ask.

“What else do you know about me?” Chrysalis asked.

“I know you’re a lesbian you had some tall women there at your house with a minor. Now you have some other girl there. I guess the minor wasn’t good enough.” Lotus replied smugly.

Chrysalis shot out of her chair and closed the office door than said “First off, I am bi-sexual. Second of all the woman and her daughter, the minor as you call her, was my sister and my niece.

They came here for a day at the spa. Both of them on a Saturday. You remember that?” Chrysalis asked.

“Yes, I worked on your niece when she got the massage. I became concerned when I saw strange marks on her back. Saw her come into your place and you are of “questionable character”, so I decided I better call DCF. She was obviously physically abused. I figure you might me mentally abusing her too. I never knew she was family. Still doesn’t clear up the marks on her back, however.” Lotus said.

“Not that it’s your business missy but my niece was living on the streets for three years before my sister adopted her. That’s where those scars came from. My sister doesn’t hurt her daughter.” Chrysalis informed her.

Now Chrys got up and walked over to Lotus Blossom and got close to her face.

“Let me tell you something I told a high school freshman once. You mess with my family. I take it personally.” Chrysalis said.

“You obviously are here on personal business, judging by your clothes, so you are out of line and have no power to do anything, because I called as a concerned individual.” Lotus replied.

“Any person who knowingly and willfully makes a false report or counsels another to make a false report is guilty of a felony of the third degree punishable by up to five years in prison. In addition, the department may impose a fine not to exceed $10,000 for each violation. “Chrysalis told her.

“I also know that anyone reporting in good faith shall be immune from any civil or criminal liability. You would have a hard time convincing a jury of that especially when those scars are called into evidence.” Lotus replied.

* * *

Sunset and Twilight walked into the Sweet Shop and Pinkie was right there.

“Hiya Sunny, Hiya Twilight!! Trixie is already here and is sitting in the back waiting for ya to arrive. Oooo call me back when the meeting starts. I want in on the info.” Pinkie said then was off like a shot.

Twilight was kind of startled and confused. Sunset remembered what it was like that when she first met Pinkie Pie.

“It’s ok Twilight, it’s Pinkie you get used to that.” Sunset assured her and then they headed to the back table where Trixie was sitting.

“The great and awesome Trixie…is glad to see Twilight is doing better this morning.” Trixie said calming down at the end of her sentence.

Shortly after they sat down and started talking, Sunset looked up and Saw Applejack and Apple Bloom get out of the car. Fluttershy pulled up right after them and her, Rainbow, and Scootaloo both got out of her car.

Sunset waved to all of them as they entered the shop and they headed over to the table. As they all sat down Sunset could see Apple Bloom and Scootaloo seemed scared of Twilight.

“We’ll start in a second but Apple Bloom and Scootaloo relax.” Sunset said.

“Maybe this was a mistake.” Twilight said.

“No, it’s not a mistake, but this is two winged she demons in one year. I think the word is unnerving.” Scootaloo said.

“Squirt Sunset never hurt you and I assure you Twilight here isn’t going too either.” Rainbow Dash told her firmly.

“Don’t remind me. Sunset never hurt me, Apple Bloom or Sweetie Belle and look at what we did.” Scootaloo said, hanging her head.

“Scootaloo your past doesn’t define you.” Sunset said.

About this Time Rarity and Sweetie Belle came in. Sweetie Belle was happy to see her friends and went over to sit with them Rarity sat next to Rainbow Dash. Less than a minute later Pinkie Pie came back, and Sunset saw everyone had arrived.

“O.k. everybody this is just like it was after the Fall Formal. Twilight is going to need our support and possibly protection. I only had five girls. Twilight has double that at ten. Twilight?” Sunset said.

“I am so sorry for what happened yesterday. Principal Cinch made me use that magic. Please I ask that you ten forgive me and please don’t be scared of me. I also want to ask all of you something.”

“Anything Darling.” Rarity said.

“Yeah, lay it on us Sugarcube.” Applejack said.

“I did have friends once. They were girls named Lemon Hearts, Twinkleshine, and Minuette and they stopped by and told me that Moon Dancer was having a little get together and wanted to know if I wanted to come. I didn’t go as I was “busy with my studies.” I never heard from her again. Never really heard from any of them again.

I don’t want to screw this up again. But I don’t know the first thing about relationships, friendships, and even how to relate to people. Also, I wish I could find Moon Dancer again and apologize to her.” Twilight explained.

The girls ordered lunch and the girls chatted about things going on and invited Twilight to hang with them in the mornings in the music room. Sunset invited her over to play pool, darts. Pinball, and video games in the game room. Pinkie even offered to throw a big slumber party and invited Twilight to it.

“So, is this what being a friend is?” Twilight asked,

“Part of it, but you're there for each other, help each other, and look out for each other.” Apple Bloom said.

“Twilight, we got your back on this one, just like we had Sunset’s.” Rainbow said. Twilight just bowed her head and smiled with a slight blush on her cheeks. Sunset found that cute.

* * *

About an hour later the group broke up and Chrysalis had arrived on her motorcycle to pick up Sunset and that was when she first met Twilight.

"Aunt Chrys, what are you doing here? You said we would get together later." Sunset asked.

"Your mom said you were here, and I found something out about who called DCF." Chrysalis said then stopped realizing there was a new girl standing next to Sunset.

“Aunt Chrysalis meet my new friend Twilight. Twilight meet my Aunt Chrysalis.” Sunset noticed Chrysalis looking at Twilight and decided to introduce them.

“Nice to meet you.” Twilight said, shaking hands with Chrysalis.

“Um…do you have a ride home Twilight?” Chrysalis asked.

“My sister-in-law Cadence is coming to get me.” Twilight asked. She then motioned to a car coming down the street.

“O.K. if your safe kid Sunset and I are going to take off.” Chrysalis said.

“I’ll be ok.” Twilight said walking over to the car.

Chrysalis tossed Sunset the spare helmet and then Sunset grabbed Chrysalis around her waist, and they sped off. Thank God Chrysalis was here because Sunset was confused and concerned. Why did she feel like that way about Twilight Sparkle?