• Published 17th Aug 2021
  • 1,380 Views, 17 Comments

Suffer Me Now! - Leondude



Twilight found a way to reform the Legion of Doom. Unfortunately, her methods aren't exactly ethical.

  • ...
5
 17
 1,380

Why Yes, I Have Been Playing Middle Earth: Shadow Of War Recently

It was another average day in Equestria as Twilight sat in the throne room that once belonged to the two sisters. If the day continued to be uneventful, which she hoped was the case, she might continue reading her collection of Harry Trotter books. She was halfway through Book 3 and would like to know who won the quidditch match in that one. Unfortunately for her, her own faithful former student trotted into the throne room followed by everypony’s favourite chaotic draconequus teleporting in.

“Uh...Twilight,” Starlight said sheepishly, “We have a problem.”

Twilight looked at Starlight with concern, “What kind of problem?”

“Discord and I…” Starlight replied.

“But mostly you,” Discord butted in.

Discord and I,” Starlight reiterated, “had made a small error in judgement that may or may not have endangered all of Equestria.”

Twilight sighed as she put a hoof to her forehead, “What have you two done this time?”

Discord gasped dramatically, “What do you mean ‘this time’? You make it sound like every time Starlight and I are together, it ends in disaster.”

“Maybe not together but the two of you have been known to blow things out of proportion,” Twilight replied as she conjured a list of transgressions Discord did post-reformation, “That time you sold us out to Tirek, that time you sent me and my friends on a wild goose chase, the whole Grogar incident.”

Discord shrank as Twilight listed off his various boo-boos over the years.

“I would add that time you brought the Smooze as your plus one but Celestia planned on you causing a little bit of chaos at the Grand Galloping Gala so I let that one slide,” Twilight said before teleporting the list someplace else.

“To be fair,” Discord squeaked in a comically high-pitched voice, “I’m pretty sure Starlight has done worse.”

“Well, there was that time she mind-controlled my friends and that other time she switched the Cutie Marks of Celestia and Luna but that’s basically it,” Twilight replied, “So, I ask again, what did you two do this time?”

“You know how Discord and the princesses before you turned Chrysalis, Cozy Glow and Tirek into stone?” Starlight asked.

Twilight raised an eyebrow in concern.

“Well, I didn’t feel like they deserved that and it enabled Star-Swirl’s dumb ‘once a villain, always a villain’ philosophy,” Starlight continued, “So I asked Discord to turn them back to normal because he of all ponies should know what it’s like to be a living statue for all of eternity.”

“And I might have forgotten how much of a backstabbing sneak Tirek is,” Discord said as he returned to normal size.

“Even though he betrayed you twice?” Twilight dryly asked.

“I thought the first time was a one-off thing and that he valued loyalty above all else,” Discord replied defensively, “Besides, you should have seen him when Scorpan betrayed him.”

“Anyway, long story short, the School of Friendship has been taken over and Tirek stole everypony’s magic,” Starlight said quickly.

“Except for ours because I had the good sense to teleport us out of there,” Discord added on.

Twilight gave the two former ne’er-do-wells a bemused glare before giving a confident smile.

“Well, lucky for you two, I’ve been looking up reformation spells,” Twilight said as she got up from her throne.

“But I ate all the reformation spells,” Discord pointed out.

“I know,” Twilight said, “That’s why I’ve been looking for copies of those spells in the restricted area of the Canterlot Library.”

Discord gulped, “There were copies?”


Tirek sat on a throne made of school desks in the centre of the School of Friendship, casually picking up a fleeing unicorn and absorbing its magic as if he was eating a grape. Next to him was Chrysalis wrapping two ponies up in their own individual cocoons and Cozy Glow having a tea party with the protestors that demanded her release.

“Golly, I had no idea so many ponies cared for me,” Cozy said, “Wanna be friends?”

Tirek turned his head to face Cozy and her followers, “You do know she’s just using you little ponies, right?”

“CAN IT, TIREK!” Cozy yelled before going back to her sickenly sweet tone, “So, as I was saying…”

Cozy’s train of thought was interrupted by the sudden arrival of one Princess Twilight Sparkle, who bolted the entrance doors wide open. As Tirek got up from his makeshift throne and cracked his knuckles while Chrysalis got into an attack position, Cozy just shrugged and continued having tea with her followers.

“Do you think you can imprison us again?” Chrysalis boasted, “I told you that we will return and that nothing will stop-”

Twilight just zoomed past Chrysalis, ignoring her evil monologue.

“Excuse me!” Chrysalis exclaimed in an offended manner.

Twilight placed her hoof on Tirek’s face as her horn and eyes glowed a bright white, “Suffer me now!”

“That was your plan?” Tirek asked as he resisted Twilight’s reformation spell, “Using the Potior spell against me?”

“No,” Twilight replied coldly as she placed the other hoof on Tirek’s face, “This is.”

Tirek shrieked as Twilight violently shook his head while casting the spell. As the spell was being cast, all of the magic Tirek stole leaked out of him like a squeezed sponge and returned to their rightful rulers. And when Tirek returned to his shrivelled form, Twilight released him from her grip.

“Tirek?” Cozy asked, worried about what Twilight did to him and if she was next.

Tirek started bawling his eyes out, “I don’t want the magic. I never wanted the magic. It’s your magic.”

Both Cozy Glow and Chrysalis stared in horror at the broken Tirek before looking at the equally horrified Discord and Starlight, who were standing at the entrance of the School of Friendship. It did not take the two of them long to gallop towards Discord and Starlight before falling to their knees and begging for forgiveness.

“I’msorryItookovertheschoolandtriedtogetridofallthemagicandanyotherbadstuffIdid,” Cozy apologized at breakneck speed, “Please don’t let that happen to me!”

“I’d rather be imprisoned again than live like that!” Chrysalis exclaimed.

“That’s the idea,” Twilight casually said as she made her way towards the entrance, “Now, you can give up your power-hungry ways or I will make you give up your power-hungry ways.”

Chrysalis looked back at the still-sobbing Tirek before looking back at Twilight, “Perhaps my former hive would be willing to share some love with me.”

“And maybe I can learn to be friends with ponies and other creatures with no strings attached,” Cozy said as she looked at her followers.

“Good,” Twilight said jovially, “And don’t worry about Tirek. He’ll be fine in about a year or so. Just ask Sunset Shimmer.”

Author's Note:

:twilightsmile: Shame - Worse Than Death. Works every time.

And that's why, if you're an orc or a troll, it's better to accept being Dominated than have an Iron Will (no, not that Iron Will) that can resist Domination. Or worse, literally stabbing your boss in the back. Otherwise, you'll wind up like this guy:

Or this guy:

Comments ( 17 )

You totally should pony-fy "Eat it Jerry" and "Not today Brian" as well. :)

And so, the first step of Twilight's descent into tyranny has begun. Who knows how many more will have to suffer her forced friendship and harmony. The last hope to avoid such a dystopia is for Discord to eat the spells again...

In all seriousness, I always wondered what those reform spells would have actually done. I doubt it would have been as disturbingly efficient as shown here, otherwise it would have gotten used at least once before Discord was released.

10941678

10941688

Who knows how many more will have to suffer her forced friendship and harmony.

If G5 is anything to go by, enough for the ponies to say "stuff harmony". :rainbowlaugh:

Wait, Sunset went through that as well?! :twilightoops: That's it! Twilight, you are no longer allowed to reform villains. :twilightangry2: :facehoof:

10941760
Amusingly, I actually posited a theory that Twilight used mind-altering magic to reform some of the villains:

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/945172/weird-theory-of-mine-regarding-twilight-and-reformed-villains

10941764
....................................................................my point still stands. :ajbemused:

10941688

I think they are just over exaggerating a little. I mean, isn't it a good thing that the Villain Trio are FINALLY giving up their evil ways, and gives reforming a chance?!

Sure, Twilight forced them to with something very "unethical". BUT, if they don't do the easy way to learn friendship? Then lets give them the Hard Way!!!! :pinkiecrazy:

Neat. If only you could use that power to make enemies your slaves/warriors. That would make things interesting.

Now let's hope Tirek doesn't return as "Tirek the Unshamed".

10941764
Yes! Because even in a show for teen's? Let's make so if anyone disagrees or is crazy just have them shot with a laser...wait! You say its a...rainbow laser? Cool, nice optic's! You say...you want to call it...friendship. Oh...your pointing it...

Ya friendship!

( joke aside...it seems kind of counter intutive to say friendship is magic...then when everyone disagrees with you or...I...guess evil? They get zapped? I just think they really want to stick the theme...have characters work and grow to connect with people...like you know? Real life? For...healthy message fyi. Not that it...is not a cartoon...just always kind bugged me. Cough cough.

Its oh! Mental health problem oh! Heres a laser beam! ?

10942113

That's actually dark and disturbing, if you think about it.

Honestly, this perfectly explains both my hatred and fear for the Elements of Harmony and the Magic of Friendship. How that power could be abused.

10942354

Honestly, this perfectly explains both my hatred and fear for the Elements of Harmony and the Magic of Friendship. How that power could be abused.

This is an interesting take on the Magic of Friendship.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic propagates the illusion that an egalitarian society can be maintained among groups with massive biologically inherent gaps in ability and economic utility.

Solidarity is Illusion: The Political Economy of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Overthinking It

Ah. the Nemesis system can make for some great stories in that game. I had an uruk once named Shag the Guardian who was an absolute badass. had no weaknesses at all and more rages than you could ever hope for, but it didn't matter because every time I summoned him he would arrive on the scene pissed off.

I called him to a fight once when 5 others betrayed me, and he had killed four before I could hop down from my perch and join in and he never once betrayed me. He practically ruined the game for me, because nothing that breathed could stand before him. I never did find anyone worthy enough to beat him and take up his mantle of badassery, as after we rampaged across all of Mordor together I eventually lost him to a corrupted save file. Wherever you are Shag, I salute you.

10941936
If that happens, then Twilight's going to have to shame him again...

And hope Tirek doesn't become a Maniac.


10942524
I envy you. During Act IV, a good portion of my orcs kept dropping dead like flies and I had to resurrect them after I had defended my fortresses.

But yeah, the Nemesis system truly is a thing of wonder. I remember my first couple of days playing Shadow of War. It was on the Xbox One but it hadn't 100% finished installing (only 98%) so I was stuck in Minas Ithal for about four hours. To kill time, I hunted down any Captains I could find until I encountered one tenacious orc by the name of Thrak Lock-Jaw. Even when I cleaved him in half, he managed to cheat death. After the game had finished installing, I never saw him again until the final Carnan's Bane quest, where he was one of the many orc captains resurrected by Zog.

I guess even an orc that has cheated death about five times needs a necromancer to bring them back when the sixth actually managed to do them in for good.

Also, the first orc that killed me was a random grunt who eventually got promoted to a Captain named Ashgarn the Tark-Slayer. It did not take me long to get revenge on him, I promise you that.

Comment posted by ElmoHater862 deleted Dec 29th, 2021

Well, it's a step up from leaving them imprisoned in stone. And she gave Cozy and Chrysalis a chance to surrender willingly, after seeing what she could do, at least. And what she did to Tirek is (allegedly) temporary. So... good?

On a lighter note, I love how Cozy's just hanging out with the "Cozy did nothing wrong" ponies. Makes me wonder if she would have been more successful if she dropped the whole stealing magic angle and focused on just attracting more followers.

Login or register to comment