• Published 21st Aug 2021
  • 613 Views, 3 Comments

Twilight & Sunset’s Big Fat Holiday Trip - Lonely Fanboy48



Twilight and Sunset go on a journey with the Rainbooms and Water Lily’s family to Dimondia town where the Hearth's Warming festival is at.

  • ...
4
 3
 613

Two Lovely Missile Toe Ladies

The entire group went over the roadblock itself, leading to the three trails that’ll take them to Dimondia. They split up into three groups, expecting to get to their location before they’re too late. Princess Twilight and Sunset’s group took the second trail while taking Flurry Heart, Water Lily, Human Twilight, Sunny Starscout and Izzy Moonbow along.

“You’re feeling a little freezy?” Izzy called from the back.

“No.” Twilight responded while holding onto Flurry Heart. “But, I’m still not enjoying this.”

“Hey, at the very least, Applejack and Rarity are taking care of the packages, all we’re carrying is our outfits.” Sunset said, looking at her backpack while holding onto Water Lily’s hand.

The Princess Of Friendship would improve on Sunset’s positivity, but going on a hike during the winter, just to arrive at the Hearth’s Warming festival, isn’t helping at all. She keeps her focus on the trail, the snow reaching her achilles heel with every step she takes, it’s downright stressful to be in a good mood.

Without a response, Sunset lowered her head, unable to cheer her friend up even when they’re together still. She can’t even think of another way to lighten the mood. To her left, there were only trees and hills that weren't big enough for any sightseeing. “I’m sure they will be mountains once we get there.”

“If we have time for ice sledding that is.” Human Twilight responded.

Sunny and Izzy knew the girls weren't in a good mood when their roadtrip stopped. Once they began their hike over twenty minutes ago, they prevented any more problems with them, but it’s harder for Izzy to control her obsession.

“Izzy, if this is way too hard for you, why don’t you ask one question to them every five seconds?” Sunny offered.

“It’s fine for her to ask a few questions if they’re accurate enough.” Princess Twilight said, turning her head.

“Sweet!” Izzy rushed up to the princess. “Are you gonna give a speech there?”

“No.”

“Being in a few holiday activities?”

“Possibly if I’m not tired.”

“You think you can be my partner?”

When Princess Twilight looked straight at Izzy, a no wouldn’t be a good answer but she didn’t forget the list she made last night. “Don’t take this the wrong way, but I’m not here to make more friends.”

Izzy felt a little disappointed from Twilight’s answer, but gave her another question. “Why aren’t you making more friends?”

“Because I’m more focused on the gifts I need to buy for my friends.” The Princess took out her list from her pocket while handing it to Izzy. When Izzy opened it up, she saw the names written on the left with square boxes on the right.

“There’s like, more than ten people on here.”

“I have enough cash, it’s all in my backpack.”

When Sunny walked up to Izzy, she saw the princess’s list. “Is this why you're here?”

“Mostly, but it’s just my main goal.”

“Her goal is to show her friendship to her friends before she leaves forever.” Human Twilight filling in. “It’s a long long story.”

While Izzy didn’t like what she heard, her friend on the other hand didn’t mind not hearing the story involving the Princess Of friendship. “I never had a lot of friends like you, and by the looks of it, you have way too much on your hands.”

The Princess Of Friendship sighed while seeing Sunny’s point of view. “Let’s just say I’m one of the only girls who has more friends.”

“That includes us two.” Sunset added. “If only we didn’t go on foot, we would’ve been more occupied with gift ideas.”

“Well look on the bright side, there’s a Dimondia hunt while you can wrap your presents.” Sunny smiled.

“I like wrapping presents!” Water Lily cheered with Flurry Heart giggling in delight.

“That is...if we can get there in time.” Human Twilight added.

“Okay, we’re sorry we’re not being very kind, but walking to a town that’s thirty miles away was the last thing we had in mind.” The Princess confessed. “It would only be nice if we did this once we got there.”

“Hey, we can still do something on the way.” Izzy replied. “There’s stores on this trail.”

“Like antique shops?”

“Something like that.” Sunny took out her phone. “Once we head back to the road, there should be a beauty parlour open.”

“Now that’s something Vignette would go to.” Princess Twilight checking out the map from Sunny’s phone.


The group walked up to the road, seeing the beauty parlour shop from the other side. There were no cars parked whatsoever but the shop is still open. “This is odd.” Sunny started at the shop in the distance. “The last time I went to this shop, there we’re a lot of people inside.”

“It’s the Hearth’s Warming holiday.” Sunset recalled. “I’m certain people don’t need to wear makeup while they’re busy.”

“Unless one of my friends is Rarity.” Human Twilight added. “She’ll go to the salon if she feels like it.”

They walked past the road and stepped foot on the parking lot. Izzy looks through the window and all she sees is a fifteen year old boy checking his monitor. “I got to say, he’s not having the best holiday right now.”

When Princess Twilight saw the teenager himself, he felt too shallow being in a building with no one to keep him occupied. None of the HD TVs inside were on unless one or two customers were getting their hair dyed.

“You sure just buying perfume would be a good idea?” Sunset wondered. “Because I’m sure Vignette has just as many types of perfume as Rarity.”

“If I knew more about her, we could’ve kept going on our hike.” Princess Twilight turned to Sunset. “But there could be a perfume that’s only limited in shops like this.”

“What makes you think that?” Her counterpart wondered.

“Vignette sometimes picks the perfume that’s appropriate for the month. If she ever had a perfume in a holiday like this, I’m sure there’s so many different types of Hearth’s Warming perfumes she wouldn't come across.”

The group found the princess’s statement bizarre. “You sure you know what you’re talking about?”

“It’s...hard to believe, but I’ve been to different shops in Equestria.”

“Yeah, I’ve heard about them, but never been to Manehatten before.” Sunset replied.

The group would think of the alternatives of picking the right perfume but they couldn’t get over the fact the teenager isn’t having the best time for himself. “Twilight.” Sunny turned to the Princess. “Even if we ask if he has that type of perfume, he still won’t be able to do his job completely.”

The princess may not have the day to make friendships, but she can tell anyone who’s alone during this holiday, deserves more care. Unfortunately, she needs to find a way to give the teen something while not making a mistake.

“This is gonna be tricky.” Izzy added.

“You're right.” Princess Twilight sitting on the porch next to the door. “This is basically the price we’re getting by not taking our vehicles.”

While trying to think of a way to spread the holiday cheer inside, Sunset found a solution. “I think we can give him a surprise.” She smirked. When the princess looked straight up at Sunset, she pointed at the restrooms installed by the shop. “We have our outfits right?”

“Yeah, and?”


Inside the beauty parlour, the teen just finished cleaning the counter to whip the dust off. After opening the shop just after the sunrise, his body became cramped after hours of waiting for someone to come in. But then, he heard the doorbell ring, revealing two customers opening the door. He finally signed in relief while Sunny and Izzy walked up to the counter.

“Welcome to the beauty parlour.” He replied. “You would sit to wait until we have open seats but...we’re not really busy.” He turned to the chairs.

“We don’t blame you, but…” Sunny biting her lip. “We’re not here to get our hair dyed.”

Just when things were getting better, the teen immediately closed his eyes. “I’m not trying to be rude but-”

“We know, you don’t have a customer today.”

While being annoyed by getting interrupted, he tried to make the best of his job. “So what perfume do you want?”

“We’re looking for a Hearth’s Warming specialty.” Izzy wondered.

“Hold on a second.” The teen checked the shelf filled with perfumes. Upon the month beginning, he remembered to display the perfumes after a few expired. And the ones he remembered are the limited holiday perfumes that a few brought. He took one out and quickly enough, he placed it on the counter for Sunny and Izzy to see.

“Winter Candy Apple perfume?”

“There were other holiday perfumes, but they were sold out.”

The perfume itself is red while remaining all the contents inside. “Is it okay if we can smell it?”

“Sorry but you can’t. Believe me the scent is far too strong.” With the girls feeling bummed out, they’re thankful their two friends would accept the perfumes. And yet, they’re not paying it and leaving the teen alone.

“Actually, we have two more friends who’ll willing to pay for this.” Sunny smiled as she turned to the door. “Come in girls!”

It was the cue for Princess Twilight and Sunset Shimmer to come in to reveal themselves. They’re in their red and white uniforms with long red socks to keep them warm. They posed with their eyes opening up as they stared at the teen. The teen’s eyes shot wide from the beauty of two grown teenagers stepping foot in the parlour.

“Now aren’t those hot or what?” Izzy leaning next to the employee.

“I...wasn’t expecting…” The teen couldn’t say another word from the way Twilight and Sunset walked towards the counter. Sunny and Izzy got out of the way, allowing the two ladies to lean to the teen, who’s beginning to blush.

“Expecting wonderful customers in a season like this?” Sunset smiled while Twilight made a cute giggle.

“Seems like you're never got any surprises yet.” Twilight added.

The teen was panting like crazy while trying to do his job. “You're right, so...do you want to buy this Winter Candy Apple perfume?” He picked it up to show it to Twilight and Sunset. “They were more Hearth’s Warming specialties but-” He then gets cut off when the princess placed her finger on his mouth.

“No need to explain.” She spoke while giving him the cash. “While you're done bagging the perfume, come to us because we have something to say to you.”

As the Princess Of Friendship removed her finger from the teen’s lips, the teen took out a plastic bag while putting the perfume in it. After putting the cash in the register, he went to the other side of the counter while giving the bag to Sunset.

“I’m just saying, it’s nice to have some customers here but it isn’t enough to make me happy.”

“If that’s the case, being in this shop is pointless for us huh?” Sunset said, placing her hands on her hips.

“No, you girls are beautiful enough for a total makeover, what I mean is-”

“You have no one to work with at the moment?” Twilight wrapped her arm around the teen’s shoulder, catching him off guard. “Anyone can tell by looking at what's inside through the windows.”

Soon enough, Sunset wrapped her arm around the teen, putting him in the middle of his position. “We would expect our hair to be dyed white, but we look perfect without it.”

“And for you personally, you are too cute.”

The teen became flattered, unable to control himself only for Sunset to take notice. “Looks like you're about to implode from embarrassment.”

“That’s right Sunset, let’s give him a gift before we leave.” Twilight puckered up and kissed the teen’s cheek, causing his heart to pound hard only for Sunset to kiss his other cheek. His face turned red while he’s smiling in joy.

When the two let go of him, he covered his face with his hands, keeping all of his happiness to himself. “Best...season...EVER!” He jumped in joy.

“Uhh, I think you two went too far with the kisses.” Izzy commented.

“He’ll get over it after today.” Sunset smirked, while heading out with Sunny following from behind.

Twilight and Izzy continued to stare at the teen, shaking in excitement after the moment that transpired out of nowhere. The princess would leave to continue her trip to Dimondia, but she’s not done yet.

“You, go out and take Flurry out of Twilight’s arm. I’ll be out in a minute.” After taking her word, Izzy heads straight to the door, leaving the princess and employee alone. “Please look at me in the face.” From a tone of beauty to normal, the teen looked at Twilight while still panting heavily. “Is this the first time it ever happened to you?”

“Yes.” The teen being honest.

“Relax, it happens to some boys anywhere.” Twilight walked up to the teen while placing her hand on his shoulder. “For the record, that wasn’t really professional for employee services.”

“If I was the one coming in like this while you're working here, would you feel the same?”

This caused Twilight to slightly blush. “You really know how to turn logic around on someone.”

“Says the lady who gives free kisses.”

Outside of the beauty parlour, Twilight came out while her best friend Sunset crossed her arms with a smile. “Told you it would work.” She walked up to the princess. “And that is only the first of our quality time together.”

“I’m letting you know, I’m not a kisser in experience.” Princess Twilight signed.

“If you lived your life as a teenanger, you would see how we feel when we’re doing a kissing spree.” Human Twilight commented.

“Pretty sure if there were more people here, they would feel uncomfortable or jealous.” Sunny added.

“You never know when a holiday like this lifts everyone's spirit.” Izzy said, closing her eyes in delight.