• Published 8th Sep 2012
  • 1,293 Views, 10 Comments

Equestria & The Heroes of Ether: A Pathfinder Adventure - SoonToBeWriterBrony



Magic. Ether. What-ch-ma-call-it. It has many names yet in each world even in worlds where magic doesn't exist there is always a Titan of Ether. And each of these Titans had their own heroes to save their world if it was needed to be saved....

  • ...
5
 10
 1,293

Chapter 7: The Party goes into the "deathtrap" Castle.

"I am not Lawful Good or whatever that means fair Rogue!" said Zetaria," For I am good and just and all things smashy!"

Terry kept his bow as he continued to look around the parameter of the castle," Ok so other than a lich which is fucking fantastic. Did anyone see anything around the town?"

"Trixie...helped the... you called it a lich?" nervously explained Trixie once Zetaria let go of the magician," It set up some sort of portal ritual inside the castle wanting to something into this world. It needed a sacrifice which the lich then turned on Trixie."

"Do you always speak in the thirds person," asked Clara as she prepared some of her gear," Cause it's annoying."

"Trixie shall speak how she prefers to, thank you very much." Trixie huffed at the pale-skinned rogue.

"This Castle is pretty and is made of Crystal....I Like it!" said Zetaria.

"So how do we do this?" asked Terry as he pulled out his katana," You think there will be deathtraps in the castle?"

"Of course not!" shouted Swift Note," This is the castle of Princess Twilight Sparkle! She would..."

"Yes there are," butted in Trixie," Trixie and that... thing has been in the castle for a week already. Trixie and the creature has already set up a few traps for the Elements of Harmony should they wanted their castle back."

"So its already owned? Damn. I wanted my own castle," tsked Zetaria.

"is it me or is Zetaria very... child-like?" asked Gold Honour.

"I guess? Either that or maybe dimensional travel affected her somehow," answered Terry," I mean, in many cases she is an artificial being after all."

"Whatever the case is," butted in Clara," There is a potentially dangerous castle here designed to kill the Elements of Harmony (whatever that means). We need to go in there, search of the lich's phylactery and clean up the ritual that Trixie set up."

"TRIXIE DID NOT SET UP AN UNHOLY RITUAL! TRIXIE ONLY HELPED."

"Whatever," said Clara," So marching order?"

"Well Clara has to be in the front. Cause we need your trap detecting abilities and trap disarming skills. I guess GOld Honour goes next? He is the tank. My self then Swift Note and Zetaria can take up the rear."\

"Got it Terry," said Gold Honour," What's a tank by the way?"

"HEY! Trixie would like to help too! At least let Trixie clean up the mess she made. Also Trixie knows shortcuts to bypass some of the traps that Trixie can remember!"

"Fine, we will take the whinny one," said Clara," But I don't trust Trixie... Zetaria! Your on Hugging duty!"

"Yay!"

"Arg No not the hugs! Keep back foul metallic demon!"

Author's Note:

Short-ish chapter as the majority of what's going to happen will be inside the castle.

Also if anyone is reading this, quick question. Do you guys prefer if i switch everything to second edition Pathfinder? Other than their races, i don't think I've touched to much onto the mechanics they will be metagaming in the story.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment