• Published 8th Sep 2012
  • 1,291 Views, 10 Comments

Equestria & The Heroes of Ether: A Pathfinder Adventure - SoonToBeWriterBrony



Magic. Ether. What-ch-ma-call-it. It has many names yet in each world even in worlds where magic doesn't exist there is always a Titan of Ether. And each of these Titans had their own heroes to save their world if it was needed to be saved....

  • ...
5
 10
 1,291

Chapter 4: Rogue-ing it.

"A Demon?" asked Terry as he leaned back in the chair, the newcomer called Clara took a chair as the two princesses stared at her.

"Yeah, one named Lamashtu. Or at least her agents here," answered Clara.

"Well at least we know who is supplying the daemons, now we got to know who is supplying the undead and the outsiders," said Terry as he look almighty nonchalant about the newcomer.

"And you are miss?" asked Celestia," And what exactly are you?"

"Ah the name is Clara, as you can tell I'm from the same place as Terry-boy over here. Kevin had briefed me on who he had already sent. As for what I am I'm a race called the Vishkanyas, a beautiful yet deadly humanoid race. Almost everything about me is poison. My class is a rouge who specialize in using poison."

"Very well.... Clara, and tell me who is Lamashtu?" asked Luna

"I'll answer that," said Terry," She is a big powerful ex-demon lord, also known as the mother of monsters, the demon mother, oh yeah and she who curse children with disfigurement. AKA someone who is hard to kill and easy to make angry. So why are you going after her Clara?"

" Simple, she messed with my family and I mess her up. After all if it is stat-ed..."

"Ah your one of those players, if it is stat-ed you can kill it rule. Now what I want to know is what is she doing here of all places," reasons Terry," Also are we getting any more help?"

"As far as Kevin knows? Looks like she wants to play in untouched territory. So she will commit some low to medium level daemons but nothing big. As for help, Kevin looking for a healer-type player. But its been taking a while," said Clara," But seriously, defending a world full of ponies? What must that bastard be thinking."

"The rules in exchange of limitless power," said Celestia," Its one of the few things Kevin has to do as the Titan of Ether."

"Right anyway, so the plan is to get to Ponyvile, help with the evac and find some clues." said Golden Honor.

"Sounds like a plan."

**Elsewhere**

Trixie was really down of her luck lately. Trixie means really down on her luck. From being booed out of her previous town, to having the last of the money stolen by bandits. So now she will have to venture towards Ponyvile, the start of all of her bad luck and maybe make some bits there. Along the way however, she was aproched by a strange being. The being in question was a walking bipedaled skeleton that was wearing robes.

"What are you?" she asked with a tint of fear.

"Ah the great and powerful Trixie. I've been watching your progress for quite a while. But tell me, is being a showmare truly your calling?"

"Trixie doesn't follow..."

"With your magical prowess, you should be of higher stations, in fact you should be holding a higher dream. And I can help you."

"And if you help Trixie, what would Trixie would become?"

"A Necromancer..... MAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

".....Teacher sounds like a cliche villain."

"Quite."

Author's Note:

And he we go, I finally updated. Again I suck at updates. Sorry about the short chapter but most of the content will be when the heroes get to Ponyvile. So you get some exposition, and some foreshadowing. See you all next chapter.

(also I have settled on my new signout)
Till next time,
For the one who walks the path of light, born from darkness.
Riders fight for hope. For that I will HENSHIN!