• Published 5th Aug 2021
  • 1,047 Views, 37 Comments

Lylat Sparkle - Norwegian boy



Twilight ends up on the planet Corneria in the lylat System where she is trying to find a way home with the help of James McCloud.

  • ...
9
 37
 1,047

The Aftermath

Author's Note:

Not a bloody word, just read this crappy chapter.

Libre arrived in Twilight’s room in the castle, he placed his hands on his hips. “Alright, let’s find out what happened and where Twilight disappeared to.” He could see scorch marks on the carpet, he walk over and bent down, he then placed his hand on the carpet. “I’m guessing these are from Twilight, probably a teleport spell that went wrong thanks to her emotions, she was pretty upset after all.” He then scan where it happened. “And I was right,” He stood up. “but where did you end up?”

Libre was about to leave when he heard someone coming, entering the room was none other then Cadence. “Good, you’re here.” She said while entering the room.

“That I am, what can I do for you princess of love?” He asked her.

Cadence wasn't to happy to be called that. “First, don’t call me the princess of love, second, are you really Libre the alicorn of chaos and harmony?”

Libre wasn’t sure where this was going. “Yes, the last time I checked. Is there something I can help you with?”

Cadence pointed at her horn. “I want you to remove my horn.”

Libre didn’t expect that. “I’m not sure if I heard you right, you want me to remove your horn? Which mean that you will lose your power as an alicorn, did I get that right?”

Cadence nodded. “Yes, I don’t want to be a part of whatever Celestia has planed for me, not after the way she threated Twilight.” He mood became dark. “I had a talk with her before I came here and I’m not happy.”

Libre was actually a little afraid right now. “And what about Shining? Are you still going to married him?”

That made Cadence snort. “Heck no, he couldn’t even see that someone had replace me, I don’t want to married someone like that.”

Libre was speechless. “Wow, I have visited many version of Equestria but I have never heard that before. If that’s your choice then who I am to argue and when it comes to your request.” He snap his fingers and Cadence horn disappeared. “There, your horn is gone which mean you’re no longer an alicorn. I also cast a spell on you so Celestia can’t turn you into an alicorn anymore.” She touched her head and her horn was gone, that made her smile. “What are you going to do now?” He asked her.

Cadence did something that took Libre off guard, she gave him a hug, after she left go of him she told him. “First off, I’m going to change into some other clothes then my wedding dress.” She look down on it, it was pretty dirty. “Then I’m going to take a shower concerning I’m dirty and I smell,” She then sniff herself, she gaged a little when she did. Libre couldn’t help but laugh. “After I have done that I’m heading back to Manehattan to stay with some friends there.”

Libre nodded. “Sounds like a plan and here,” he snap his fingers and a bag with bits appeared in front of Cadence, which she managed to catch. “some money for the train ride, consider it as a gift.”

That made Cadence smile. “Thanks. Can you do me a favour?” Libre decided to listen to what she had to say. “Something tells me your going to try and find Twilight, if you do can you tell her not to come back.” Libre didn’t expect to hear that. “Her so called ‘friends’ abandoned her, Celestia didn’t listen to her and she is like a mother to Twilight, Twilight can do so much better.”

Libre gave her a nod. “Sure, I can say that to her if I find her.” Cadence smiled as she then disappeared out the door leaving Libre alone who was just baffled of what Cadence said. “Well that happened.” He then look out the window. “Now, what to do. Should I head back to my Equestria or should I rub what happened into Celestia face?” He placed a hand on his chin. “What to do.” He thought for a second. “Who am I kidding, I love rubbing it in Celestia face.” He then flew out the window.

When it came to Celestia, she was trying to assure Twilight’s friends that she had just teleported home and that she was waiting for them there. “Liar liar your pants are on fire.” Everyone look up and saw Libre hovering over them. “Twilight hasn’t teleport to Ponyville,” He landed right beside them. “when she tried to teleport her magic went wild and now she have teleport off this planet and it’s all your fault.”

Then Celestia spoke. “Your lying, I can still fell Twilight magic, she is not gone.”

“What your felling is her magic that she left behind, she is gone and it’s all thanks to you all considering none of you believe her.”

Everyone knew that Libre was right, they didn’t believe her and now she gone and it’s all thanks to them.

Then Dash open her mouth. “How do we don’t know you’re the one who took Twilight away?”

Libre gave her a blank look. “Really? I took out Chrysalis in one attack and you dear accuse me? You are really arrogant.”

Dash had enough of him, she was about to fly towards him and punch when Libre snap his fingers and her wings disappeared which made her fell on the ground face first. “My wings, what did you do to my wings?” She asked him while looking at her back.

Libre bent down. “I made them disappeared and if you don’t want me to turn you into baby Dash, I suggest you keep your mouth shut considering your one of the reason that Twilight left.” He stood up and look at Celestia. “And you, what do you have to say for yourself?”

Libre gave Celestia a look that made her soul freeze, she had live for a while now but his look what loke none she had ever seen before, she could barely keep a straight face. “I made a mistake but we are correcting it now.” She said with some fear in her voice.

Libre was just disappointing. “Really? That all you have to say? Twilight saw you as a mother and this is how your going to threat her? You got your ass handed to you by Chrysalis who was much weaker that than you, you don’t have any faith in yourself or your magic, you have gotten lazy.” He then look at Shining. “And you,” The captain froze. “Twilight saw you as a big brother but you didn’t listen to her at all, you decided to believe a fake.” Shining look down on the ground in shame, he was right. Libre then look at the girls. “You five are supposed to Twilight’s best friends but you all chose not to listen to her, what kind of friends are you supposed to be?” They all look away in shame. “But the worst of you all is Applejack and Rainbow Dash.” That got their attention. “You two are supposed to be honesty and loyalty but none of you showed that today, Applejack decided to ignore her and Dash wasn’t loyal at all, you don’t deserve your elements.” He look at Celestia. “But you are probably the worst, you were like a mother to Twilight and yet chose to ignore her, some mentor you are. It’s Sunset Shimmer all over again.” Those words hit Celestia right in the heart. “Your all pathetic.” He then started to walk away from them.

“Do, do you know where Twilight is?” Rarity asked him.

“No and even if I did, I would not tell any of you, that’s for sure.”

Libre summoned a portal and walk through it leaving them alone with their thoughts on who they failed Twilight and that they are probably now going to see her ever again.