• Published 3rd Aug 2021
  • 1,507 Views, 48 Comments

Miraculous Ponies: Origins - MLPandMiraculousFanatic



Marinette and Adrien both get sucked into an portal before into Equestria with one way to escape defeat Nightmare Moon while in Paris they also have to stop Stoneheart an threat which was Akumatized by Hawk Moth

  • ...
9
 48
 1,507

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 7: The Beginning of Ladybug and Chat Noir/The battle against Stoneheart

In Marinette's room we saw Marinette watching the TV Screen in fear on an chair which was turned the other way around.

"I hate first days back at school..." Marinette said before looking down before suddenly seeing an dark red box making her confused as the same happened to Adrien.

"What's this doing here?" They both said in the double screen before they opened it up as then two lights glowed an pink one in Marinette's room and an green one in Adrien's room.

After the light stopped we saw an Ladybug Kwami with a tiny body and a huge head, two a three freckles on her face, dark blue eyes, two antennas, a large black spot on her forehead, back, and each side of her head, she also has an short tail with three tips aligned vertically.

"Ahh! Help! It's a giant bug! A... a mouse! A... a bug-mouse!" Marinette yelled a bit scared.

"Everything's okay! Don't be scared!" The Ladybug Kwami said.

"Ahh! Bug mouse talks!" Marinette yelled throwing stuff at the Ladybug Kwami.


Meanwhile at Adrien's home the Cat Kwami appeared from the glow it also had a small body and a large head, but the inside of his mouth is purple, he is also cat-like as he had cat ears, an cat tail, two cat incisors and green cat-like eyes, along with one whisker on his forehead and dark blue whiskers on each cheek.

"No way... Like the genie in a lamp!" Adrien said happily trying to touch the Cat Kwami.

"I met him once. So he grants wishes. No big deal!" The Cat Kwami explained a bit worried "I'm way more reasonable! Plagg. Nice to meet you." Plagg introduced before going to the Soccer Table "Ooh, swanky" Plagg said biting on one Soccer Table Person's head.

"No! Don't touch that!" Adrien said, trying to catch Plagg "Come back here!" Adrien called as Plagg flew to the Arcade Machine.

"Ohh! So Shiny!" Plagg said while going to the Arcade Machine "Can you eat this?" Plagg said biting on the Arcade Machine joystick "No you can't. Ooh, what about this?" Plagg said flying to an Remote as Adrien landed on the Arcade Machine trying to catch Plagg again.


"Listen, Marinette." The Ladybug Kwami said trying to calm Marinette down "I know everything may seem strange to you... " The Ladybug Kwami started before Marinette put a glass over Tikki "Okay, if that makes you feel safer..." The Ladybug Kwami said trying to stay strong.

"What are you, and how do you know my name?" Marinette asked angrily.

"I am a Kwami, and my name is Tikki. Now just let me explain" Tikki said getting impatient.


Meanwhile in Adrien's room Plagg tried eating the Remote as Adrien was climbing the climbing wall before catching Plagg.

"I still don't know what you're doing here." Adrien said still confused.

"Look, I am a Kwami. I grant powers. Yours is the power of destruction, got it?" Plagg explained before Adrien shook his head 'no' "Good. Now, you got anything to eat? I'm starving..." Plagg said getting hungrier.

"My dad's pranking me, right?" Adrien thought while getting up before rethinking "Wait, he couldn't be. He has no sense of humor." Adrien said still a bit dumbfound.

Then Plagg flew out of Adrien's hands.

"Your father must never know that I exist! Or anyone for that matter." Plagg explained.


Back at Marinette's room, Marinette went to the trapdoor opening it while calling.

"Mom! Dad!" Marinette called.

"No!" Tikki called, flying up to Marinette's face which was still scared "I'm your friend, Marinette! You must trust me. You're the only one who can stop Stoneheart!" Tikki said stopping Marinette in her tracks.


Meanwhile the elderly person was back in his home standing in front of an open box where the Ladybug Earrings and Cat Ring were supposed to be.

"Do you think they'll be up to it, Master?" Wayzz asked.

"I only got it wrong once. It will never happen again. At least I hope not." The elderly person said closing the lid on the box as the box got down before the doors closed one by one as the Music Box then locked itself.


Back in Marinette's house Marinette was sitting on her haunches thinking about things.

"This must be some mistake! The only superpower I could possibly have is super-awkwardness... I know! Alya would know That's my friend. Well, at least I think she would... She loves superheroes! She'd totally be up for the job! You should totally go see her!" Marinette thought.

"Marinette, you are the chosen one!" Tikki said scaring Marinette.


"But I'm stuck here! I'll never even be able to go to school!" Adrien said sadly "What good is a superhero who's imprisoned in his own house!" Adrien said sadly.

"No good. That's why it's all going to change soon. If you're willing to change, that is." Plagg suggested.

Then Adrien looks down to the silver ring while having a thought in his head.


"Okay, so all I have to do is break the object where the whatcha ma-call-it is hiding?" Marinette asked while putting her Earrings on.

"It's called an akuma. Which you must then encapture." Tikki explained.

"Got it! Capture it! And what's that charm thing again?" Marinette asked.

"The Lucky Charm! It's your secret superpower!" Tikki explained making Marinette sigh.

"Aww... this is all going too fast, Tikki... I... won't be able to pull this off!" Marinette said worried.

"Trust yourself, Marinette. Just say 'Spots on'." Tikki continued explaining.

(Author's Note: Stop at the start of 0:17)

"Whoa! What is happening?" Marinette asked as she transformed first her Earrings went from black to red with five black spots on it then she got herself a red mask with black spots on it before getting her own ladybug suit with a lot of black spots.


Back in Adrien's room he puts his ring on as Plagg came out of a Toilet paper roll.

"Claws out! That's how you transform." Plagg explained.

"Got it. Plagg. Claws out!" Adrien called.

"No, wait! I haven't finished explaining!" Plagg called before disappearing in Adrien's ring.

(Authors Note: Skip to 0:03 and stop at the start of 0:18)

Then Adrien got his black mask as his eyes turned light green then he made some robotic ears appear as his clothes then turned into an black suit as he then made his signature tail and stick appear.

"Too cool!" Adrien said happily.


"Aww... how does this thing come off?" Marinette asked, walking around the room "Tikki, If you can hear me, I want my normal clothes back. I'm not going anywhere!" Marinette called before going to the screen and watching it.

"Stoneheart is heading toward the Montparnasse tower. The monster seems to be unstoppable!" The New Reporter explained.

Then Marinette saw the silhouette of Alya going towards Stoneheart.

"Alya?" Marinette asked in shock.

"Marinette! Did you get home okay?" Marinette's mom asked.

"Uhh... yeah, mom! Just super!" Marinette called going upstairs.

"Marinette? Are you here?" Marinette's mom asked going inside the room "Tom, we better call the school." Marinette's mom said as soon as Marinette was outside.


When Marinette got outside she closed the trapdoor.

"Okay, I have super powers!... and apparently this amazing yo-yo thingy?" Marinette questioned before throwing the yo-yo onto the stone gargoyle's ear before pulling it only to be sent towards Adrien who was walking on a stick trying to hold his balance.

"I'm starting to get the hang of this." Adrien said happily while walking step by step then Marinette appeared flying through the sky before crashing into Adrien and falling towards the ground only to be catched by Marinette's yo-yo "Well, hey there. Nice of you to drop in." Adrien greeted.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't do it on purpose." Marinette apologized as then the duo got back down.

"I bet you're the partner my Kwami told me about. I'm... Cat Noir. Yeah, Cat Noir. And you?" Cat Noir asked.

"I'm Ma... err... Mar... Uhh..." Marinette tried saying before the yo-yo knocked onto Cat Noir's head "Madly Clumsy. I'm so clumsy." Madly Clumsy introduced.

"No sweat, Clumsy girl." Cat Noir said "I'm learning the ropes too." Cat Noir explained.

Then the ground shook as then a huge building fell down as Cat Noir used his stick to get to the top of the building.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Madly Clumsy asked.

"To save Paris, right?" Cat Noir explained before jumping away literally.

Then Madly Clumsy looked down with an sigh.

"Trust yourself, trust yourself..." Madly Clumsy said to herself before using the yo-yo to get to the building with an scream.


Soon at the Soccer Stadium the students finished P.E. for the day as they were all either stretching out or walking back before the ground shook again as Stoneheart was seen standing on top of the Soccer Stadium wall looking angrily at Kim.

"KIMMM!! so, who's wuss now?" Stoneheart asked.

Then Stoneheart jumped from the wall to the ground causing the ground to shake for a bit before Kim started running with Stoneheart behind him but he then trips and falls as Stoneheart went to grab him before he was stopped by Cat Noir.

"Hey, it's not very nice to pick on people who are smaller than you." Cat Noir said as Kim started running to keep himself safe.

"I guess you're talking about yourself." Stoneheart said angrily before slamming his hands on the ground a few times as Cat Noir dodged every slam.


"Everything's going to plan. Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous have been activated. Here they come to save the day, and now my supervillain will destroy them." Hawk Moth said a bit excited.


Back at the Soccer Stadium Stoneheart slammed his hand again as Cat Noir dodged before slapping his stick on Stoneheart's back as it then got bigger before turning around.

"Where are you, partner?" Cat Noir asked trying to dodge Stoneheart's attacks.

"Oh, I can't. I'm not gonna be able to do it..." Madly Clumsy said a bit scared.

Then Stoneheart pulled out the Soccer Net from the ground before throwing it Cat Noir's way as it bounced before him and then towards Alya who would've been dead if Cat Noir didn't use his stick to let the Soccer Net dodge as it fell back onto the ground near Alya but then Cat Noir was caught by Stoneheart.

"What are you waiting for, super red bug? The world is watching you!" Alya called out to Madly Clumsy.

Then Madly Clumsy looked in fear before getting the confidence to fight as she yo-yo'd herself towards the ground before going under Stoneheart's feet and landing nicely.

"Animal cruelty? How shameful!" Madly Clumsy said when she arrived onto the ground as she then pulled the yo-yo back as Stoneheart fell down as Cat Noir flew towards the Soccer Net and made a goal (Author's Note: Sorry couldn't help it) as Madly Clumsy went towards him.

"Sorry it took so long, Cat Noir" Madly Clumsy apologized.

"It's cool, Wonderbug. Now, let's kick his rock behind!" Cat Noir said running off before being catched by Madly Clumsy.

"Wait! Haven't you noticed? He gets bigger and stronger with every attack. We have to do something different." Madly Clumsy suggested.

"Different how?" Cat Noir asked.

"Uhh... I don't know." Madly Clumsy said trying to think.

"Okay then. Let's use our powers." Cat Noir suggested .

Cat Noir called as he then got some black magic of some sort shooting out of his hand "Apparently I destroy whatever I touch." Cat Noir explained.

"I don't need a superpower to destroy everything." Madly Clumsy said, shaking her head before noticing Cat Noir about to break the Soccer Net "No, don't do that!" Madly Clumsy called but it was to late the Soccer Net was already broken.

"Cool, It's just you and me now! Time to rumble, soon-to-be-rubble" Cat Noir called running towards Stoneheart before springing before Stoneheart's feet and touching his feet with his hand but then he noticed nothing happened so far "Uh-oh. I guess I only get one shot to use my power." Cat Noir said worriedly before being shot back to Madly Clumsy.

"And you only have five minutes before you transform back. Didn't your Kwami explain anything to you?" Madly Clumsy asked angrily.

"I guess I was a little excited about my new life." Cat Noir said a bit embarrassed.

"Well, it's up to me. Lucky Charm!" Madly Clumsy called throwing the yo-yo into the air as then an red and black suit appeared.

"Super power?" Cat Noir asked.

"My Kwami told me I have to break the object where the whatcha ma-call-it... er, akuma is hiding." Madly Clumsy said while thinking.

"Well, he's made entirely out of stone." Cat Noir pointed out.

"His right hand, it's still closed. He never opens it. It's like the Russian dolls. The object isn't on him, it's hidden in his fist!" Madly Clumsy said as she had a plan.

"So what's your plan?" Cat Noir asked.

"Hmmm..." Madly Clumsy said as he first looked at Stoneheart walking as she found the first help: his fist, the second one: Alya, the third one: The Hose, The fourth one: The rest of the Hose and The fifth one: An Wetsuit as she then puts the Wetsuit and Hose together before wrapping her yo-yo around Cat Noir's feet "Don't resist. Trust me." Madly Clumsy said before swirling Cat Noir around and then throwing himself into Stoneheart's left hand "Catch me if you can!" Madly Clumsy called jumping towards Stoneheart who then let's go off the object before catching Ladybug "And now... Alya the tap!" Madly Clumsy called out as Alya then ran to the tap and opened it which exploded the suit and freed Madly Clumsy before she broke the object as the akuma got free and Ivan turned back to normal before he and Cat Noir fell to the ground.

"This girl is awesome. She's crazy awesome." Cat Noir said looking a bit amazed.

Then Madly Clumsy saw the paper which Ivan had before turning back to normal.

"What's going on? What am I doing here?" Ivan asked all at one turn.

"You were incredible, miss... uh... Bug Lady. You did it!" Cat Noir said still amazed.

"We both did it, partner." Bug Lady complimented.

"Pound it!" Cat Noir and Bug Lady called before Cat Noir's Miraculous beeps.

"You should get going. Our identities must remain secret." Bug Lady suggested.

"Farewell, m'lady. Let's do this again soon, okay?" Cat Noir said running off before jumping onto the top of the Soccer Stadium and running off.

"Not too soon, I hope." Bug Lady said rolling her eyes playfully before looking at Ivan and then back at the paper "'You haven't even got the guts to tell mylene you love her, wuss.'" Bug Lady read.

"Kim wrote it, He's always making fun of me." Ivan explained sadly.

"You know, you shouldn't get so bent out of shape about that. There's no shame in telling someone you love them, Ivan" Bug Lady explained.

"Hey, how did you know my name, miss?" Ivan asked.

"Uncanny, amazing, spectacular! Are you gonna be protecting Paris from now on?" Alya asked "How did you get your powers?" Alya asked again "Did you get stung by a radioactive Ladybug? Oh, I've got a ton of questions to ask you, uh, miss... uhh..." Alya started before being questioned what her name was instead.

"Uhh... Ladybug! Call me Ladybug." Ladybug introduced.

"Ladybug... super awesome!" Alya said before taking an picture.

PreviousChapters Next