• Published 9th Aug 2021
  • 7,430 Views, 525 Comments

Twilight Sparkle the Dragon - PlutoMilo



What if Twilight was the dragon and Spike was the pony? What would happen with Nightmare Moon? Discord? The Crystal Empire?

  • ...
15
 525
 7,430

Not really a chapter

Author's Note:

My dopamine for this story has run out. Lately, I've been forcing myself to write and it feels more like a job now than a hobby. Maybe I'll come back and write more for this, maybe I won't. It depends what my ADHD wants to hyperfixate on. I'm amazed that I've written 80k words on some random spin off idea I had.

Below is what I have left in my drafts. I'll see y'all around. Pluto signing off for now. Bye! Thanks for sticking with this story for so long.

“I am not wearing that,” Sparkles protested, eyeing the too-small red vest dubiously, “It can’t even fit on me.”

A tick developed over Sunset’s right eye, “Does it look like I care? Put it on.”

After her harrowing experience in the shower, Sunset wasn’t in the mood to humor the bear-dog, especially since she had to get to work within twenty minutes. She left Sparkles to her own devices and went to her room, opening the wardrobe door with far too much force to be necessary. Jeans, appropriate t-shirt, leather jacket, boots were by the doors. Sunset sighed in relief.

A quick glance at the clock showed her that she had ten minutes to be in the office. She bolted. Sparkles followed, squeezed tightly into the fake service dog uniform. Her entire car rocked on its wheels when Sparkles jumped into the back and her heart may or may not have seized in terror, wondering if that was going to be the end for her second-hand car. Thankfully, the car stabilized and Sunset went just a little bit above the speed limit.

Halfway there, Sunset noticed that Sparkles was a bit quieter than usual and when she looked back, she choked back laughter. The bear-dog appeared queasy, slumped over on the back seat, glassy-eyed. Sunset supposed that taking Sparkles out on a motorcycle ride was out of the question if a car could do her in.

Her amusement abruptly died when she realized she could possibly be cleaning her car seats of more mess, “Don’t you dare puke again,” Sunset warned, torn between finding Sparkles’ expression hilarious and the terror of cleaning up dog vomit twice in one day. This is why she didn’t get any pets, they were too high maintenance. And this one wasn’t even a true animal.

Comments ( 20 )

I look forward to when you decide to return to this, I was quite enjoying it.

Hope you return to it soon, it is quite good and it became more interesting now

Take your time come back to it when your have the time

Hey no problem man, thanks for creating such a fun and lengthy story already! And for giving us the heads up.
Take care out there!

Hey sorry to hear you’re no longer feeling good about working on this fic. It’s been a great fic and I really enjoyed it. While I do hope you return to it one day, it’s all right if you don’t. Thanks for the heads up either way and I hope something else catches your eye. Have fun! 💖

was a beautiful ride, hope to see it continue in the future but inwould never want youbto force it. Thank you for the time you've put in!

There is nothing wrong with taking the time of your life. I can wait for the continue of this amazing story.

I enjoyed this very much, slightly disappointed that its over so soon but I understand. Hope you come back to this in the future! :twilightsmile:

It was a joy to read i do hope you will com back to this some day, Till then Cheers

You do you my dude. I will wait patiently if you decide to return.

Aw...for some reason, I thought that this was a story where both Twilight and Spike were dragons.

Well now i can only hope your enthusiasm for this story revive one day, thanks for the journey.

Well, this was a nice ride. Rough start, but it gets perfectly serviceable quite quickly and became an actually entertaining read once it passed the Discord arc.

The writer has expressed their exhaustion with the story, but seeing how they didn't call a hiatus, I will pray in the possibility of a new chapter eventually.

Good stuff, seriously.

11326914
The best kind of sparkle dragon

Take care!

I'm watching this story in a hope that you'll return to it one day : )

A very funny story, though it is a pity that it does not reach the level of Winter Quill's. More part of the parody, although it could have been implemented differently, turning the gloomy stories of Sparkle.

I think your interpretation of Twilight and Celestia is really interesting, and your style of writing just flows in a way that I like. Hope you're doing well.

what a lovely story

reminds me of the one I wrote
MoonRacer: The land of misfits.

TMoonRacer: The land of misfits.
how would the story have been different if the mane 6 wereN'T 100% ponies
NicLove · 168k words  ·  49  3 · 1.9k views

Awesome story. Stayed up to long reading. Looking forward to seeing if the author and story return. So added to my read list. :twilightsmile:

really great story

Login or register to comment