• Published 29th Jul 2021
  • 288 Views, 33 Comments

Bangtan Colts: A History No a Saga - Creativa-Artly01



I’m having too much fun with my ponified versions of BTS. Sue me. Jin is just a normal colt until he joins the Bangtan colts. Along with that, comes a journey and a mysterious diary that he needs the help of his new friends, his new brothers to solve

  • ...
10
 33
 288

Chapter 9

The following day, after practice, Jin hears a knock on the door. He gets up and goes over to the door and opens it with his magic. There, he is greeted by a mysterious pony in a cloak. The mysterious pony levitates an envelope folder to the stallion with his own magic. “Who are you?” Inquires Jin confused. “What do you want from me?”

“Just open the envelope,” responds the mysterious pony. Jin obliges. He opens it with his magic and pulls out a paper with a name on it. He then pulls out a mugshot photo as well. He looks at the mug in shock.

“Who is this?” Inquires Jin.

“It’s your murderer you’ve been in search of, of course,” responds the mysterious pony. The pony uses its magic to lower its hood and to reveal its face. Under the hood, is a small, violet purple mare with a navy blue mane with pink and purple streaks throughout her mane. Jin looks at the pony in shock.

“Are you? Are you the princess?” Inquires Jin.

“The one and only,” responds the mare. “I’m Princess Twilight Sparkle.”

“But why are you helping me?” Inquires Jin still in shock.

“Because, it’s my duty as princess to keep everypony safe.” With that, she flies off leaving Jin down below to look up in shock as she disappears into the clouds. Jin takes the envelope inside and shares its contents with the others.

“Brothers, you won’t believe what just happened!” Jin hollers through the studios. With that, Jimin comes flying in followed by the others running after him.

“What is it, Jin?” Inquires V speaking for the rest of the stallions around him. Jin pulls the note and photo out of the envelope and shows the others.

“It’s the murderer of my father's friend,” responds Jin. “His name is Gijow.”

“Wow!” Says everypony else in shock as they look at the mugshot.

Jin, after discussing more with the others, heads out to the prison where he is soon led to Gijow’s cell by several guards who stand watch as the two stallions talk. “Why did you murder my father’s friend?!” Demands the pale colored unicorn. “Why did you do it?!”

“Because the little worm hand it coming,” snarls the stallion, “fool was peeping in my business.”

“And what business would that be?” Demands Jin. “Tell me!”

“The business of the Korean Jopok, colt,” snarls the stallion. “He was snooping on one of our deals and fool got caught.”

“Okay,” responds Jin. With that, Jin motions to the guards to show him out to which they oblige. With that, Jin returns home with the new information in hand and tells his findings to his father.

“Hello, son,” says Jin’s father as he opens the door with his magic to find his son there. Jin follows his father inside. “What news do you have now, my son?”

“The name of your friend’s murderer, and he is indeed behind bars, recently caught, got the mugshot this morning,” responds Jin. “His name is Gijow. He’s part of the Jopok.”

“I know what he is,” shudders Jin’s father as a pain of fear, terror, shoots through his bones. “Now please leave.”

“But why?” Responds Jin.

“So you don’t get hurt,” responds his father. “Just go!” Jin obliges and teleports back to Big Hit Studios. There, he is greeted by his friends as they look at him in shock.

“You’re sweating bullets, hyung,” says a worried Hobi. “What happened?”

“I can’t say, I don’t want you colts getting hurt,” cries Jin. “I may have just put a target on my father’s back, on my own, and I’m scared.” He bursts into full blown tears. “I…I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to protect you guys.”

“Protect us from what?” Demands Suga.

“Gijow’s fellow Jopok,” responds Jin. “I think they’re going to kill me, kill my dad. I think they know that I know the truth.”

“Well, shit,” responds Suga, “we’ll do what we can to protect you, we promise.”

“I appreciate that, really I do,” responds Jin, “but I can’t let you guys put yourselves in harm’s way for me.” With that, Jin goes and locks himself in his room and Suga and Hobi follow behind him trying to talk him into coming back out to which he refuses. Days pass and things stay the same. Jin refuses to leave his room and has even cast a magic lock spell around the door that not even Namjoon can break with his own magic. He doesn’t even come out for practice, meals, rehearsals, no nothing. As the days pass, the rest of the boys begin to worry.

“I don’t think he’s ever coming out,” says a for once worried Suga. “I’m worried about him.”

“Yeah,” agrees the normally sunshiny Hobi who for once is as limp as a dead flower. “I just hope he’s okay.”

“Yeah,” agree the rest.

“It’s not easy for him knowing he has a target on his back though,” V finally pipes up. “Just give him time. Give him time.” He lets out a sigh. “I’ll leave y’all to it, I need to go clear my head.” V goes off to his room followed swiftly by Jimin. Once in V’s room, V pulls his saxophone off the wall with his magic and begins to play as Jimin watches on from outside the door. V is none the wiser that the little Pegasus is there until he hears a little peep. He stops playing and spots the Pegasus in the doorway.

“I’m worried about him,” says V to the little pink Pegasus.

“Yeah, me too,” agrees Jimin as he flies to the bed and lands softly on the pillows. “Surely he’ll be alright, right?”

“I wish I knew,” sighs V. “He won’t tell Hobi, RM, Suga anything, so not even I know anything. Not this time.” V goes back to playing his saxophone as Jimin listens on in silence. This continues for the rest of the night until dinner time. Even at hearing word dinner, Jin still doesn’t leave his room but instead takes the tray under the door with his magic and transports it to his table. He doesn’t even open the door.

Meanwhile at Jin’s family home, his father soon hears a knock on the door. Upon hearing it, Jin’s father flings open a hidden bunker door with his magic and quickly rushes himself, his wife, other son, daughter in law, and grandfoal into the Gray dullness and closes the door above their heads, sealing it with a magic lock spell. The door crashes open as other unicorns, ones belonging to the Jopok, rummage through the house above. Upon finding nopony home, they leave, deciding upon coming back later to check again. Even upon hearing their leaving, the family stays concealed in the bunker, spending the rest of the night there much to everypony’s dismay.

“What is going on?” Inquires his wife.

“My friend’s killer,” responds Jin’s father, “his stallions, his men are after me now. After Jin now.”