• Published 29th Jul 2021
  • 288 Views, 33 Comments

Bangtan Colts: A History No a Saga - Creativa-Artly01



I’m having too much fun with my ponified versions of BTS. Sue me. Jin is just a normal colt until he joins the Bangtan colts. Along with that, comes a journey and a mysterious diary that he needs the help of his new friends, his new brothers to solve

  • ...
10
 33
 288

Chapter 8

Soon enough, five hours later, the morning finally rolls around and everycolt is up with the sun except for RM and Jungkook who V and JHope pull out of RM’s bed with their magic and plop them on the floor. “Hey, what gives?!” Complains the leader annoyed.

“Ya overslept,” responds V bluntly. “We’re all waiting on you. Now let’s get to practice.”

“But what of breakfast?” Complains the maknae.

“Ya overslept, you can eat after practice,” responds V bluntly. “Ya smooze, ya lose, kid.”

“Fine,” huffs Jungkook. He and RM follow the rest to the practice room. There, they practice for a few hours on their choreography before heading off to lunch, breakfast for the two late sleepers. As they’re eating, Jin reads over another note he got two days prior as well as the police report from the night of the murder for the hundredth gazillioneth time.

A few minutes later, they hear a knock on the door. V jumps up to open it. He does so with his magic before being greeted by one of his friends and his dog. Tani runs into his beloved owner’s hooves.

“It’s been awhile since Tani visited the studios, V, he’s gotten big,” giggles JHope.

“Yeah,” responds V, “but he’s still my tiny Tani. My lil baby Yeontan.” V whistles and Yeontan jumps up into his hooves. He cuddles the puppy close to him. “Hey boy, hey,” he giggles. They spend the rest of breakfast/lunch playing with Yeontan. All the while, Jin’s mind is unfortunately elsewhere.

A few hours later, Yeontan is taken home by V’s friend and V heads back to practice along with the others. “It was nice having Tani in the studio again,” says JHope to V. “Why don’t you bring him more often?!”

“Yeah, I really should, shouldn’t I?” Giggles V. “Now let’s get done with practice. I have other places to be.” The others nod and they do practice for another hour before parting ways. With practice done, V leaves Big Hit Studios and goes into the city, to the art museum and just sits among the art for several hours, just taking in all its beauty and splendor. He stays there until it closes before returning back to his dorm room at Hybe where he’s soon greeted by Jimin.

“Hey Taehyungie,” says Jimin as he embraces his best friend in a hug. “Did you have fun at the art exhibition?”

“How did you know that’s where I was?” Inquires the red unicorn.

“Best friend sense,” giggles Jimin.

“No really?” Responds V with a snicker. “I only told RM.”

“Fine, RM told me,” giggles Jimin. “But did you enjoy it?”

“Yes, you know art is my safe space, my element,” responds V. “Now I’m tired. I don’t know about you.” V plops down on the bed and Jimin plops down on top of him. With that, the two pass out and fall fast asleep.

Meanwhile, Jin is on a late night call with his father going over the police report once again. “Yes, I take it you’ve found something new, something I miss,” says his father over the phone.

“Not yet, but we’re closer than ever, I can feel it,” responds Jin. “We’re close to finding the murderer. I can feel it.” They talk for a few more minutes before his father hangs up for the night. With that, Jin goes to bed himself. It’s been a long and busy day for them all once again after all.