• Published 29th Jul 2021
  • 288 Views, 33 Comments

Bangtan Colts: A History No a Saga - Creativa-Artly01



I’m having too much fun with my ponified versions of BTS. Sue me. Jin is just a normal colt until he joins the Bangtan colts. Along with that, comes a journey and a mysterious diary that he needs the help of his new friends, his new brothers to solve

  • ...
10
 33
 288

Chapter 4

Over the following months, the boys continue to release their songs, music videos, and albums to much fanfare and success and eventually Jungkook drops the whole betrayal by his hyungs altogether or at least it seems that way. He’s just too focused on the performances just like his brothers are. By the end of the year, they’re touring all across Equestria with each and every concert sold out too. Everypony can’t help but sing and dance along to the music of the talented foreign colts from a land far away from their own. Only a week in, the fans even settle on a name that the band runs with: ARMY. Soon, Bangtan Colts merch is everywhere as well much to the amazement of the boys.

“We’re big time,” whispers RM to the others, “like big time, big time now.”

“Yeah, we sure are,” respond the others. “And it’s amazing!” That night, they sit together and joke around in their tour cart. Jin is finally messing around just like old times as he tackles Jungkook and Jimin to the ground in a pile of laughs. The others soon pile right on top of them too and break out laughing as well.

“Who would’ve ever thunk this?” Says RM with a sigh. “I know I sure wouldn’t have.”

“Yeah, same here,” agree the others but V is the only one to actually vocalize it aloud.

“The fact we went from dirt poor nothings to the biggest band in Equestria is insane,” responds V, “so many fans were there tonight. It was absolutely insane!”

“Yeah, let’s go! It was so insane!” Agrees JHope excitedly. He begins jumping around full of joy, hope, energy and just pure sunshine. Later that night, they do yet another momentous performance with insane fanfare once again. The following months and years are the same, performances, albums, music videos, story lines and so much so much more.

After the first three years of performances start to wrap up, the others finally decide to bring Jungkook into the fold including Jin. “Jungkook, you were right, we were hiding something from you, the history of my father’s past. He asked us to help him get closure, get answers, sorry we didn’t bring you in sooner,” sighs Jin.

“Well, you should’ve brought me in what is it? Four years ago now. The beginning of us and the beginning of whatever the heck you’ve been doing with me on the sidelines the entire time!” Huffs Jk. “Like what the actual hell guys! That’s not okay and you guys should know better!”

“We were just trying to protect you, trying to be good hyungs, ones you deserved,” says V trying to calm Jungkook down. “Please try to understand. Please.”

“Okay, okay, I’ll try,” responds Jk, “but I’m still upset. Don’t think I’m not.”

“Well, you’re rightfully upset,” responds Jin, “and I’m sorry I told them not to tell you. That was wrong of me, but like V said, it was to protect you. I hope you’ll realize that.”

“He will in time,” V reassures Jin. Jungkook by this point has stormed out the practice room and out the building. He’s followed not far behind by the others who drag him back inside with their magic on the part of V, Jin, RM, and JHope as the others just watch on from the background. It’s time to try to get Jk to calm down but that’s going to be harder than they ever imagined at this point. That’s for sure.