• Published 29th Jul 2021
  • 288 Views, 33 Comments

Bangtan Colts: A History No a Saga - Creativa-Artly01



I’m having too much fun with my ponified versions of BTS. Sue me. Jin is just a normal colt until he joins the Bangtan colts. Along with that, comes a journey and a mysterious diary that he needs the help of his new friends, his new brothers to solve

  • ...
10
 33
 288

Chapter 14

Over the following days, the boys continue their search for Jin but alas, it’s to no avail. Meanwhile in Canterlot, the disappearance has reached the ears of Twilight Sparkle and the other princesses. “Twilight, what are you not telling us?” Says Celestia. “What stake do you have in this? You seem worried, concerned.”

“Well, a pony just up and disappeared, Princess, who wouldn’t be concerned?” Responds Twilight bluntly.

“Fair enough,” responds Luna as she does her best to calm down her older sister. The two leave the room leaving Twilight alone. Now alone, Twilight pens a letter to RM with her magic. She then has Spike deliver it via fire breath. A few moments later, it’s received by RM and the other when it plops out of thin air and into their laps in the practice room. RM opens the scroll with his magic.

“Dear RM and Bangtan,” RM reads, “news of your friend’s disappearance, your bandmate’s disappearance, has reached us here in the capitol in Canterlot. I feel partially to blame for your friend’s kidnapping. You see, I’m the one who gave him the folder with the murderer’s name. I honestly had no idea that pony had mob ties, mafia ties, I swear on Celestia’s name I had no idea. I want to help, Twilight.”

The others look at RM in shock. “The princess knows!” Shouts Suga outraged. “The hell?!”

“Suga, please calm down,” says RM as he pulls the buff blue stallion back with his magic. “She, like us, was only trying to help Jin find answers, now please chill out.” The blue stallion lets out a huff.

“Fine,” humphs Suga before sitting back down between RM and JHope. RM goes and tucks the letter away in his office, his studio before heading out in search of Jin once again. The others follow suit of course because they too want to find their eldest hyung. They search the woods and even into the city for hours on end, only stopping for a much needed lunch and dinner break. Afterwards, they get right back to continuing their search. “Jin hyung! Where are you?” Shout the boys as they search for their friend. They continue until it gets dark. With no luck once more, they teleport home utterly dejected.

“What if we never find him?” RM eventually breaks down in tears. “What if he’s hurt? Or worse, already dead? We would have no idea. I’ve failed as a leader, failed to keep him safe. I’m a terrible leader.” He continues to bawl.

Suga, not being able to bear the sight of his best friend crying goes over to talk to and comfort him. “Joonie,” says Suga, “you have not failed as leader. We will find Jin, together. Keep hope, keep faith that he is still alive! If you do that, you’ll be okay. Jin is a fighter when he needs to be. He can and will survive this. I can feel it in my gut.”

RM embraces Yoongi squeezing him in a hug. “Here’s hoping you’re right,” sniffles RM. “Here’s hoping and praying he’s still alive.”

That night, RM sits in his and Jin’s pillowfort alone. As he does, he soon spots Jin’s phone on the ground and picks it up with his magic. He then goes one step further and unlocks it to find a typed message hidden deep in Jin’s notes. “If you’re reading this,” reads RM, “I and my father have been taken and I highly doubt our captors will let us leave alive.” Upon seeing this, RM rushes to show it to the others who are almost out the door by that point. “Boys! Stop!” Hollers RM. “I found something!”

The others turn and look at him and then down at the phone he’s holding with his magic. “It’s…it’s a message of warning from Jin…” says the rest dumbfounded.

“He must’ve left the phone behind in the struggle knowing we’d find it,” responds RM.

“Yeah, fo sho,” responds Suga. “We need to find them and get them out of there, wherever there is.”

“Uh huh,” agree the rest with a nod.

Meanwhile in the place of their captors, Jin and his father sit motionless, knocked out, magic drained by the goons. They’re weak, helpless. How they got their hooves on magic blocking horn sleeves, Jin’s father has no idea since the Blue Tech ones being used aren’t even on the market yet. Several hours later, the two finally come to.

“Oh good, you’re both awake,” they hear the boss’s voice boom in front of them. “I hope you’re both prepared to die.”

“Yes,” responds Jin’s father, “but once again, I beg you, please don’t hurt my son.”

Over the following days, the concerts and performances just aren’t the same without Jin. As a result of the apparent loss, Suga and the others can see that RM just continues to get more and more depressed with every day that passes by that Jin isn’t found to the point they decide to call an emergency meeting on him.

“What? What’s with the meeting?” Demands the leader confused.

“You, you’re not alright,” responds Suga bluntly. “We all miss him, we all miss Jin, but you need to stop beating yourself up over it. We will find him.”

“Yeah, but maybe not alive at this point!” Says RM, finally snapping at Suga. The beige unicorn has hit his breaking point. “He’s probably already dead for all we know!” With a slam, RM walks out of the meeting room and down to his studio where he seals his door with a magic lock. Suga and JHope run after him while the maknaes watch on in shock.

“Should we do something?” Jungkook inquires of V and Jimin.

“What can we do?” Responds V bluntly. “RM clearly wants to be left alone right now. He’s clearly taking this the hardest of us all. We should just give him the space he needs.” With that, the three maknaes leave the Big Hit studios and return to their dorms for the night. There, they cook ramen and play Mare-io Kart on the PonyStation until the wee hours of the morning.

Back at Big Hit, Suga and JHope try to get RM out of his studio but to no avail. Their efforts are useless, falling upon deaf ears. A few days later, they learn from Bang that RM has cancelled all their concerts until Jin is found. Suga rolls his eyes. This is honestly getting ridiculous and he’s officially done with RM and his self pity party. Using all his body weight, he slams the door open much to RM’s shock and surprise.

“Namjoonie!” Shouts an upset Suga. “What the hell?! Cancelling concerts we worked so hard to prepare for! We can’t stop working because it’s only six of us! We miss him too but this is absolutely insane behavior! Where has your reason gone?!?! Seriously, Namjoon! Where has your reason gone?! Reschedule the damn concerts! We can’t go out like this! Jin would’ve wanted you to push through, to continue, to carry on! If not for us, do it for him!”

“Fine,” cries Joon, “you’re right. I had no right canceling the concerts. I just miss him so much. I don’t even know if he’s even alive.”

“None of us do,” responds Suga now comforting his friend. “But we gotta push through. For Jin.”

“For Jin,” responds RM with a sniffle.

The next day, RM goes and reschedules all the concerts. By the end of the week, they’re performing for millions of fans once again, and just like they had in the other performances since the disappearance, they’re continually asked what happened to Jin by fans. RM, not wanting to face the probably harsh reality lies to their beloved Armies because he has no other choice. “Jin’s just out sick,” says RM through the sniffles and held back tears. “He’ll be back soon enough.” This is the one and only time he doesn’t want Army to know the truth, for their own sake. The truth is Jin is most likely dead and RM knows it.