• Published 8th Sep 2012
  • 1,733 Views, 23 Comments

Puella Magi Twilight Magica - InsanityBerry



As Twilight Sparkle walks home, she encounters Kyubey, who wants to make a contract with her.

  • ...
2
 23
 1,733

Part Two - Hilda (My First Witch Kill)

Twilight Sparkle couldn’t believe it! Her death was inevitable now? Make the wish, and live slightly longer, but risk your life fighting witches. Don’t, and die now, without having to fight! The offer to wish was harder to resist.
“I wish to live!” cried Twilight, awaiting Kyubey’s response.
The armlike parts of Kyubey’s ears lifted and plunged into Twilight’s chest. It felt like Kyubey was quite literally ripping something out of Twilight Sparkle’s body. She cried out, and started to faint.
“There, accepted,” Said Kyubey as he gave Twilight her Soul Gem. “This is your destiny.”
Twilight grasped the Soul Gem, and felt a little weary. Suddenly, she awoke in a hospital room.
--
“TWILIGHT!” yelled everyone joyfully. There was cheering, brohoofing, and Princess Celestia looked absolutely relieved. The Princess, Twilight’s mentor began to speak in the soft tone of a worried mother. “You were in a coma, and had been impaled, Twilight. Be thankful that none of your internal organs were badly harmed. We thought you were going to die, regardless, so we turned off your life support. How in Ponyville were you able to pull through?”

“I-I dunno…” Lied Twilight. She was still shocked to think properly. She lifted her left arm, and noticed a purple bracelet wrapped around it.
It’s my Soul Gem.

“Oh, Celestia!” gasped Rainbow Dash, looking simultaneously ill and concerned. “I need to speak to Twilight. Alone” she snapped.

Everypony cleared out, until it was just them. Before Twilight could speak, Rainbow Dash lifted her right hoof. A glowing blue bracelet was on her hoof, which Dash turned into a Soul Gem. “I know you made a contract. Even in your subconscious, you became a Puella Magi. I will train you, so you don’t die in battle. Can you stand?”

What a stupid question! I’ve been impaled with a fucking pencil, Dash. What do you think?

Despite the fact that she shouldn’t have lived, let alone been able to stand, she managed to do everything without pain. She tested this by running, jumping and dancing. She walked out of the hospital with Dash, but the doctors wanted to preform tests on her.

“Don’t go, Miss Sparkle!”

“We need to study your fast healing skills!”

“Come back, Twilight Sparkle!”
--
“So, Twi. We need to teach you about basic witch hunting. You have to search Ponyville by foot, to find a witch. You should check places ponies go to commit suicide, areas where gangs hand out and where fights break out. You know that sort of thing. Sometimes, witches stay in places where the people are already too weak to protect themselves, such as old folk’s homes and hospitals.”

Twilight and Dash’s bracelets lit up simultaneously. “There is a witch close by,” muttered Rainbow Dash.

The pair raced off to discover a mare that had hung herself behind a school. Bon Bon.
“Fuck. We’re too late.” Growled Dash in frustration.

On Bon Bon’s neck, there was an odd marking. It was like the great and powerful Trixie’s Cutie Mark inside a star.

“God fucking dammit! Trixie deteriorated!” Snapped Rainbow Dash again. “See this mark on Bon Bon’s neck? This is a witch’s kiss. It causes ponies to commit suicide or murder for no reason. Well, let’s go look for this witch!”

The same sign that appeared on Bon Bon’s neck was on a school wall a few feet away.
Dash changed to her Puella Magi form, which was a rainbow Wonderbolt uniform with a blue skirt. Her Soul Gem appeared to be a blue teardrop on her flank.

“Well, Twi. What are you waiting for? Change. Just focus all your concentration into reaching a stronger form.

Twilight did just that, and then she wore clothes
Twilight’s Puella Magi form looked similar to a catholic schoolgirl’s uniform. She wore a white vest, a purple necktie and a short, purple pleated skirt. She had a huge purple bow in her hair. Her Soul Gem took the form of a purple hairclip that looked like her cutie mark.
She was ready to enter the labyrinth!

--

The labyrinth was odd and scary. There was black smoke on the floor, that smelt like burning tyres, broken mirrors everywhere, in several different colours, and on the top of each mirror was an odd word. It looked like it was in German, or some other European language.

“Dash, what does that say?” asked Twilight, her curiosity was piqued.
“It’s written in runes, a language witches and their familiars use. I picked up what a few runes say. It kinda looks like it says ‘Hilda,’” Replied Dash.

So, I’m fighting a witch named Hilda. What a stupid name.

Dash and Twilight wandered around for a while, until they encountered a minion. It was a wizard’s hat, with magic wands for limbs. Dash beat the shit out of it with a baseball bat.

“I wonder what my weapon is?” said Twilight.
“Use your bow and focus on getting it to appear,” giggled Dash.

Twilight Sparkle pulled the bow from her hair, fluttered it, and then a machine gun fell into her hand.

“Niiiiiice,” smiled Rainbow Dash. They walked through a door, and entered a stage, which appeared to contain a magic show. The Minions stood on top of each other, and pulled the witch, Hilda, out of a blood red top hat.

“This is your time to shine, Twi! Give it all you’ve got! I’ll save you if you start to fuck up, ‘kay!” Yelled Dash excitedly.
---
A curtain opened, and the fight began. Hilda appeared to be a rabbit, with huge, bloodstained claws and sharp teeth. Twilight shot manically, and began to attack.

Regenerating gun after gun, she fought hard.
Hilda fought back, hitting her with spells that would leave her paralysed for a few moments. Twilight then used her bow on a machine gun that had already been generated, making it huge. One shot with this mega machine gun, and black blood spewed from Hilda’s body.
It, and the labyrinth disappeared, as Twilight and Dash reverted back to wearing no clothes, and the only thing that now confirmed that Trixie ever died was a Grief Seed.
--
Twilight picked up the grief seed, and made her Soul Gem into an egg form.
It was a lot duller than it was before battling Hilda.
“Twilight Sparkle, words cannot express how fuckin’ awesome you were in that battle! I mean it. Now, that black thing in your hand there is a Grief Seed. It restores the magic you lost in battle, and cleans your Soul Gem. Handy, right!”

Twilight used the Grief Seed to fix her Soul Gem, and then walked back home, while Rainbow Dash continued talking about how cool she looked in battle. Now, Twilight’s life would never, ever be the same again.