• Published 21st Jul 2021
  • 328 Views, 4 Comments

Flash Sentry Bull-ship File - King-Mac-13



Step 1) Ship girl with Flash Sentry. Step 2) Write story about relationship. Step 3) Profit?

  • ...
 4
 328

Audio Diary of the Great and Powerful

Author's Note:

Audio Diary of the Great and Powerful (Flash x Trixie)

Trixie keeps an audio diary and details her experiences from beginning of Freshmen year to her present day.

This story is written out as if it were being played back in audio form. As such, there will be little in the way of actions written in the story that don't come with an audio cue.

First Audio Click. Trixie can be heard speaking soon after.

“Trixie’s father, Jack Pot, suggested she keep an audio diary. He says that it helps to know how one feels better than pen and paper when looking back. Your emotional state after a performance, that kind of thing. Trixie can see the potential, but she doesn’t really care for the idea. Whatever. There’s no reason not to, so Trixie will follow through. She refuses to do one of these every day! She’ll just say what entry it is and how long it was since the last one. End of entry.”

-Click-

“Entry two. It has been three days since the first entry. Trixie began her days at Canterlot High School. It was… okay. She couldn’t say it was enjoyable, but it’ll probably be better than the days after.”

Trixie can be heard sighing for a moment.

“Well, at least students were interested in a magic show once they heard about Trixie’s talents. She’ll be putting on a show this weekend, her first show of the school year! Trixie will prepare the best show she can manage! They’ll be astounded! Trixie will probably be silent on these recordings until after the show in order to practice. End of entry.”

-Click-

There was a slight pause before Trixie’s voice was heard. She is clearly out of sorts from the sound of her voice.

“Entry three… It’s been about four days? Four days. Anyway… Trixie’s performance was… not the best of her career. There were a few… technical difficulties. Which resulted in the illusion not working like it should. Trixie heard some of them laugh when her trick… stalled. Tricks later on ended up failing too thanks to Trixie’s shaking hands. She was NOT crying! You hear me?!”

Trixie paused a moment before she took a calming breath.

“Anyway… after that, most of those ingrates started to leave. Trixie was about to pack up, but the show had to go on. After that, everything worked fine. Trixie was ready to just accept it and pack up after the show, but she heard clapping. Away to the center side was a single person still in his seat. Trixie still remembers him too. He had blue hair and a rockstar-next-door kind of style. Trixie never got his name. She just bowed with a smile and went off to clean up. She… kind of took a while so Trixie doesn’t blame him for not sticking around long enough to find out.”

Trixie can be heard sighing.

“Well, he goes to the school, so maybe she’ll see him again. End of entry.”

-Click-

“Entry seven. So, that girl Sunset I mentioned last time has been making waves. But that’s not really that interesting right now. Trixie finally found out who that blue haired guy was. His name is Flash Sentry. Trixie got to meet him in a club intro day. Basically, the school gave us an hour or so to get to know the clubs, sign up where we want. We met at the sign-ups for the Table Top Club. Neither of us signed up, since it seemed kind of… not? It seemed like no one there actually wanted to be. After that, we walked off and just talked. Turns out he’s a fan of O&O as well. Trixie was hoping to find someone new to play with. Trixie is getting off topic. She wanted to ask him about why he stuck around for her performance, even when everything fell apart. You know what he told me?”

“He said, ‘it would have been rude and that Trixie obviously put a lot of effort in.’”

Trixie paused a moment, as if letting it sink in.

“He was right, but it was nice to hear. Anyway, Trixie is going to meet him later to see about an O&O session. End of Entry.”

-Click-

“Entry ten.”

“So… Trixie had an… interesting day. First off, tests. Lots of tests. Trixie has had it with multiple choice bubbles! And don’t even get Trixie started on those open ended problems!”

Trixie took a moment to take a deep breath and calm herself back down.

“But the end of the day wasn’t so bad. Trixie met up with Flash for an O&O game with some of the other interested parties from the school. Flash has offered to act as our Game Master for a trial campaign. Trixie has chosen to play a fire mage for now. Big surprise, I know.”

The sound of Trixie tapping her desk could be heard for a while.

“Character set up was fast since everyone had a handle on things and ideas for a quick game. We got to a few encounters and some interaction in before we had to go. It was… fun. It actually was. A quick game to get a taste for things. Turns out Flash has a flair for the dramatic. Trixie thinks he should cultivate that and said as much. He told me that he thought about making a band with some of his friends, but they weren’t sure yet. Trixie practically pushed the idea back at him and demanded he attempt it. Time will tell there.”

There was a slight pause.

“Maybe Trixie should have tried to mention she plays guitar… Oh well. End of entry.”

-Click-

“So... Entry number thirteen. If Trixie was superstitious, this could concern her. Overall, not much really happened recently. Except stuff with Flash. He got his band off the ground. They were trying to figure out a name, and Trixie suggested Flash Drive. It seemed like a good play on words and fit in with Flash being the frontman. Other than that, Flash got a girlfriend. That girl Sunset… Trixie isn’t sure how she feels about that… End of entry, apparently.”

-Click-

“Entry twenty. Good news and bad news.”

“Good news is, after months of Sunset stringing him along and forcing him to her orders, Flash finally got out. Sunset’s been more open with her true colors and the rumors around her were finally confirmed. Of course, not in any way that could get her in trouble around the school… Back on topic. The bad news was that this didn’t mean anything for the school. Trixie will explain.”

“After Flash’s band started playing, they captured the school’s eyes and ears. Sunset decided to use this to grow her own popularity. After all, if the school’s rockstar dates someone, that someone gets people talking. Guys want her and girls want to be her kind of thing. This built up her own popularity and she eventually took over as the ‘rockstar’ in the relationship. When Flash finally broke it off, she’d already taken over.”

“Not much else happened in Trixie’s life… End of entry then.”

-Click-

“Entry Twenty-Two. Listening back, Trixie has been talking about Flash a lot lately, huh?”

“Anyway, this girl Twilight Sparkle showed up and flipped the school on its head. Sunset was apparently trying to use magic from another world or something. Trixie was kind of out of it after everything. She gets… rainbowed? How would you describe that? Point is, she’s in a lot of trouble and out of power in the school. Of course now Twilight is nowhere to be found. It seems like Flash liked her or something, so he’s bummed.”

Trixie sighed with a groan.

“End of entry.”

-Click-

“Entry Twenty-Seven. Disregard entries twenty-four through twenty-six. Those three girls from entry twenty-four were magical sirens that were controlling everyone to be more competitive. And we all got swept up in the Battle of the Bands. Lo and behold, Twilight comes back and fixes everything. Again.”

Trixie sounded like there was a little bile in that. But, she also seemed to notice it and just sighed soon after.

“No. No. I’m not doing that.”

Trixie realized this faux pa as well.

“Trixie may have done something… rather petty. After the Rainbooms freed everyone, Flash ran over to celebrate with Twilight. This led to them almost sharing a… moment. But Trixie popped in between them and ruined it, vowing to get her revenge. Trixie isn’t proud of everything she’d done these past days looking back. She’ll have to apologize to the Rainbooms later… But now Trixie needs to realize something for herself.”

Trixie takes a deep breath before saying anything else.

“I… might like Flash.”

There was a moment of silence before Trixie shouted.

“End of entry!”

-Click-

“Entry… Trixie doesn’t remember. It’s been a month or so since the last one. So… Trixie has come to terms with her… feelings. She planned to try to speak up, but Trixie hasn’t exactly gotten the chance. Trixie is certain that if she asked him out he’d say yes in a heartbeat!”

There was a slight pause.

“But too much happens at this school, dang it! If it’s not crazy camp counselors it’s magic storms that sink cruise ships! Why does everything happen to us?! Why is there so much going on at Canterlot High?!”

The sound of Trixie sighing is soon followed by a long groan.

“It’s been crazy. Trixie feels like she needs a break from it all. Plus side, it’s another O&O night. Looking forward to that. Anyway, end of entry.”

-Click-

“Entry forty-two.”

Trixie’s voice was low and somber.

“After everything, Trixie decided to try to ask Flash out for the Spring Fling coming up in a few days. She planned to ask between afternoon classes, but he was talking to one of his bandmates. She heard him say that he already had plans and wasn’t going to the dance. So, Trixie needs to come up with a better idea. Still, it would have been nice.”

There was the sound of knocking on the recording before a new voice could be heard. “Trixie, there you are.”

“Flash?!”

“I’ve been looking for you all day.”

“Looking for Trixie? Why?”

“You remember that magic event you wanted to go to?”

“Of course. Trixie has wanted to attend Magi-con for a while now. So many magical ideas and up and coming stars! Trixie’s wanted to go for years! But she couldn’t afford the tickets again.”

“That would suck. If you didn’t have this.”

There was a pause on the recording.

“Where did you get that?!” Trixie cried out, clearly a little annoyed.

“I bought it.”

“And you’re showing Trixie… what? To make Trixie angry?”

“Nope. This one is yours.”

“My… What?”

“Your ticket. It would mean that you can’t go to the Spring Fling though… Since it’s the same weekend.”

“And you just bought it for me…”

“Yes and no.” Flash sounded a little nervous. “See… I admit I did have another reason I got it for you. If you’re interested. If you wanted to make it a date?”

Silence hung over the recording for a moment before Trixie spoke, “Date?”

“If you want. I’ve known you for a bit over two years now and we’ve been good friends. But I kind of feel like I might like you more than as a friend recently. But I-”

Flash was cut off and the recording had a sudden thud.

“Can I take that as a yes?”

“Yes. Yes you can. Pick up Trixie by eight AM Friday for the trip, okay?”

“Sounds like a plan.”

After a moment, Trixie’s voice sounded a bit closer to the mic, “End of Entry~!”