• Published 21st Jul 2021
  • 874 Views, 1 Comments

The best way to get on a queen’s bad side - Spiders Are Bae



Queen Necifera has dealt with all kinds of attacks from other hives, but after a changeling is caught inside hers because of such attempts, she deems things have gone too far.

  • ...
8
 1
 874

Out of body experience

Uniting all changeling races and hives in Equestria was not easy, not as easy as Necifera though at least, and in trying to do so brought about unforeseen consequences.

Despite having Chrysalis by her side, Necifera had to deal with multiple attacks of all sorts by the other hives. Today however, they had gone too far.

As the prisoner, a simple changeling drone with a dark yellow carapace, was brought to the throne room, held by the magic of two of the queen’s guards, his fear rose. Seeing the doors to the throne room approaching filled him with a dread he had never felt before.

As the doors opened, the drone saw the red queen, standing in front of her throne with her face covered by her red mane. She was standing motionless, like a statue, her dark chitin covered body reflecting on the dim light, making her almost glow in the center of the room. The little drone tried to flee as he was brought closer to Necifera, but the magic holding him prevented any kind of movement.

He was left kneeling in front of the queen, and the magic holding him dissipated. When he looked back, he saw the guards who brought him here already making their way out, without even bothering to look back. The doors closed behind them with a noticeable bang, and as the changeling prisoner turned to look up at the queen, his ears drooped down as he saw her bared, sharp fangs under that red mane.

Her size compared to his alone helped intimidate him, but her fanged scowl further pushed the feeling of dread deeper. He watched, his whole body shivering, as her judging gaze moved to meet his, her crimson eyes piercing his very soul and rooting him in place. He was certain she could easily obliterate him where he stood with a single use of her magic.

He gulped audibly.

“So, you’re the one who tried to take my children away from me?” Necifera asked slowly without moving, her voice being accompanied by noticeable hissing.

The drone was caught off guard by her gentle voice despite the hissing. However, he could also sense her anger burning on his forked tongue, a sour taste that he could not ignore. His whole body was shaking, but he managed to stammer.

“I-I..didn’t mean to…”

“You didn’t? Were you not trying to steal my eggs?” The queen interjected sharply, a low snarl accompanied by the same hissing followed her words, which made the little changeling recoil.

“N-No…. I…. it wasn’t my idea!” He revealed while stuttering.

“What were you planning to do?” Necifera pressured, her voice still carrying that sharp hissing.

“I-It was just a simple infiltration mission. Get in, gather information about the hive and get out. I-It wasn’t supposed to go like this. B-But then the plan changed, and I was told to steal some eggs from the hive,” He blurted out as he stared at the queen, not daring to blink.

At that moment, he saw her eyes change, her red slits narrowing, looking straight into his soul, and making it seem exposed for all to see.

Necifera approached him slowly and brought her face closer to his, her fangs merely inches from him now. He was frozen, her powerful gaze seemingly consuming the world around him. He couldn’t move or look away, no matter how hard he tried.

“You didn’t answer my question,” Necifera said, agonizingly slowly. “What did you plan to do with them?” She hissed loudly in his ear, causing him to shake even more.

He seemed to hesitate and pause for a moment before speaking. “I-I don’t know, my queen simply told me to steal some!”

Necifera sighed, and her intense gaze seemed to soften a little, allowing the small changeling some breathing room.

“You're lying…” She stated bluntly.

“Please, I swear, I didn’t want to harm any of your changelings! I would neve-“

She cut him off with a fore hoof to his muzzle. Her touch sent shivers down his spine.

“Shhh…I understand little one. Sometimes we are forced to do things we don’t want…” She hissed. “…or like.” She continued sharply.

He gulped audibly, the sound ringing in his ears for a few seconds. The emphasis the red queen put on the last words worried him.

“Maybe we should try again. You seem tense, little one. Why don’t you relax? Look at me and focus only on me,” she demanded.

He did so, mostly out of fear. As he focused on the queen’s gaze, he started to feel lightheaded, and his vision began to blur. The world around him disappeared, every sound being replaced with silence, and the red queen was all he could see and hear.

As he kept staring at her, her eyes seemed to expand around him, further isolating him from the world, but instead of revealing darkness, they seemed to reveal caring warmth in the form of a comforting light. He could taste love, her love.

“Will you tell me the truth now?” Necifera asked, her soft and gentle words echoing in the drone’s ears as she spoke.

He blinked once, breaking the queen’s hypnotic grip on him, and felt like something tugged on his body violently during that blink.

When he recovered from it, he noticed the room seemed to return to normal, and his vision was slightly brighter, and as he looked at the queen, he saw her with a fanged smile on her face, while her dark horn was glowing with a faint red light.

He looked around, his confusion and panic overtaking his fear of Necifera momentarily as he felt lighter than normal, not able to feel the floor he was standing on.

When he looked down to examine his body, he noticed something was very wrong.

He was standing in front of his own lifeless body. It was being held upright by the queen’s magic like a puppet. When he looked back at her, confused while hovering in place, she spoke.

“Will you tell me the truth now?” Necifera repeated, her usually calm voice now carrying a hint of impatience.

The drone tried to wiggle free of her invisible but firm grasp on him. “W-What did you do to me?” He asked, desperation in his ethereal voice.

“Isn’t it obvious? I separated your soul from your body. I can put it back in or…” Necifera trailed off before slowly licking her chops with her forked tongue, staring straight at the drone.

If he could gulp in his current state, he would have, ideas of punishments and what the red queen could subject him to in this form racing through his mind.

“I-I…” He stuttered. ”My queen wanted to dissect and experiment on the eggs. She wanted to see if she could use the different mutations and the DNA found in your hive to make stronger drones,” he finally revealed.

Necifera’s eyes narrowed again, causing the drone to freeze uncomfortably, sensing renewed anger and hatred rising from within her, but strangely enough, not directed at him.

“I…see…” She said with disbelief in her trembling voice, trying not to lose herself to the anger deep inside.

“I didn’t want to fail or disobey her, if I returned without any eggs, she would…” He interrupted himself, scared of his own statement.

“I understand, little one. I know what many queens do to those who fail. I won’t be like them, no, I will be keeping you safe and very, very close,” the queen reassured him with calm, smooth and gentle words, even while still feeling the anger inside.

“W-What do you mean?” He asked, confused and slightly worried.

Without answering, Necifera lifted his limp body to eye level and began swallowing it headfirst. She took her time with it, tasting it as much as she could with her tongue, and making sure the drone witnessed the whole process.

Unbeknownst to both predator and prey, a figure watched it all unfold from the shadows of the throne room.

The drone watched helplessly as his body got devoured whole by the queen, every audible gulp sending it further and further down her throat, forming a noticeable bulge in it as it descended.

“W-Wait, no, stop!” He pleaded as he stared helplessly and in awe at what he was seeing, extending a fore hoof towards Necifera.

The queen snapped her eyes towards him, her slits still narrowed, which made him go silent, and he swore he could see her smile despite having his body in her mouth.

She gave another long swallow, sending more of it into her throat, all the while she kept tasting and licking it. With every swallow she gave, the little changeling’s body descended further and further into hers.

When his thighs were the only part of it left outside, the queen pulled the little drone’s soul towards her with her magic, and forcibly pressed it against her throat, against the bulges his body was making.

He tried to push away from her but could not resist the queen’s magic holding him. A few more swallows sent the rest of his body down, but not before Necifera got one last taste, licking his hind hooves before swiftly closing her jaws and sealing his body inside hers. The drone could do nothing but stare and feel as his body’s bulges traveled down the queen’s throat and into her rapidly expanding belly, her last, slow swallows ringing in his ethereal ears. He was speechless and just kept staring in disbelief as it happened.

Necifera sighed, satisfied, before she sat down and began cradling and rubbing her now bloated belly, the changeling’s body visible through the transparent membrane in her midsection.

As she rubbed the bulges with her fore hooves, she looked at the changeling’s soul and pulled him down gently, this time towards her belly. She hugged and squeezed his ethereal form against it teasingly.

“Don’t worry, I am not your queen. I will be keeping you safe with me for a while, and you will be able to experience everything that happens around the hive. A fair and fitting punishment for trying to take my children away from me. I shall decide when to release and return you to your body.”

His soul shivered against Necifera’s belly as he listened to the queen. What was she talking about? Before he could make sense of what the queen meant, he was pulled upward again, and came face to face with her.

She locked her crimson eyes on him and licked her chops before her horn began glowing with more intensity.

“Time to tuck you in,” she whispered to him with soft and gentle words, before she opened her maw slowly, exposing her forked tongue, fangs, and gullet.

“What are you-Ack!“

The little changeling was cut off as Necifera began sucking his soul into her mouth, aided by her magic, which seemed to be absorbing his very essence. As much as he tried to pull away, the queen’s grip and pull was stronger, and the little changeling’s soul began disappearing inside her mouth, every swallow sending more of him down her gullet.

He could see it with more detail now that he was closer, fleshy and pulsating. Looking to the outside, he saw her sharp fangs and the saliva that dripped down each of them, keeping him from freedom as the saliva passed right through his ethereal form even as it became one with the queen’s body and soul.

A faint glow also appeared in her throat as more and more of his essence entered her, and just like with his body, once the last of the drone’s soul slipped past her jaws and out of sight, his fore hooves being the last part of him on the outside, she swiftly closed them, trapping his soul inside her. The faint glow in her throat slowly disappeared as she closed her eyes.

Necifera sighed before opening them again, and gave an unintentional light burp, causing her to go wide eyed and cover her mouth with a fore hoof, embarrassed.

“Oh, excuse me,” she giggled while grinning and patting her belly. “You're safe now, little one, do try to relax and get used to your new surroundings and sensations.”

The little drone was confused, disoriented. He heard the red queen’s voice echoing around him, but couldn’t see anything. He tried opening his eyes, but he found that he also couldn’t.

“Oh? You want to see? I can help with that,” the queen proclaimed.

Listening to Necifera’s voice, he tried opening his eyes again and was finally able to see something. He was in the same throne room and could see the queen sitting down, still patting her belly. He was looking through her eyes. He tried to speak but no words could be heard.

Although this was all new to him, he could not ignore the red queen’s powerful but soothing presence, surrounding him, embracing him, owning him. It was oddly comforting, despite his predicament.

“Very well done, my daughter!” Said Chrysalis eagerly as she crept out of the shadows of the room, a wide fanged grin on her face. Her light blue mane and green carapace contrasted well with Necifera’s own colors.

“M-Mother? How did you get in here and how long were you watching?” Necifera asked, dumbfounded and slightly flustered.

“Oh, my daughter.” Chrysalis said slyly while keeping her smile. “I watched it all. I am so proud of you. You know how to strike fear in the hearts of others.”

“What? N-No…”

“Oh, there is no need to feel ashamed. You knew that drone was lying, so you made them talk. Trust me, I would have been much, much harsher with them.” Chrysalis said eagerly as she reached Necifera. She bent down to rub over her daughter’s belly. “A good way to keep them secured, and a great display of power over them too. What are you going to do with him?”

“I don’t know yet. He was merely following orders. I think I’ll keep him with me for a while, and once I deem it fair to release him, i will offer him a choice. He can return to his queen and suffer the consequences, or he could join us,” Necifera patted her belly, as if assuring the little changeling everything was going to be fine. “And if he wishes to be reborn as a true child of the hive, I will reshape his body to whatever he desires.”

“That sounds too simple,” Chrysalis grumbled. “He should receive a much harsher punishment for what he tried to do,” She then rose to her full height. “But, since he didn’t cause any harm of any kind, and you’re the queen of this hive, I shall respect your decisions.”

“Thank you, mother.”

“I shall leave you with him then, my own hive needs me.”

Necifera nodded in acknowledgement as Chrysalis left the throne room.

Seeing Queen Chrysalis so close and for the first time ever through the eyes of the red queen made the little drone panic, despite being hidden from her sight, especially when he heard her opinion on his punishment. He was silent the whole time, given how he couldn’t really talk in his current predicament.

Still, despite his fear, after seeing Chrysalis depart and listening to the conversation between the queens, he felt much calmer, remembering what the red queen said.

Necifera, now alone with the little drone, looked down at her belly, and at his body through her membrane.

“I could feel the shift in emotions throughout our conversations, little one. Don’t worry, Chrysalis is harsh, but I’m not like her. I’ll reunite your soul with your body after a few days, unless you wish to remain the way you are until you serve your sentence.”

Necifera slowly stood up, her belly dangling in between her four limbs, and began making her way to her personal chambers, each step causing it to sway gently, allowing the drone’s body to form noticeable bulges as it was limply tossed around.

The drone could feel everything too, the heavy but oddly satisfying sensation of his body idly rubbing against Necifera’s belly, as well as the queen’s slow steps. As she reached her bed and laid down gently, causing her belly to splay out across it, the little drone began feeling a pleasant and comforting sensation throughout his being, as if he was being hugged and cradled by a protecting warmth.

“Sleep well, little one. I hope we can form a strong bond during our time together, however long that may be.” Necifera assured him in the same gentle voice he first heard, except this time, the anger was replaced with motherly love.

When she closed her eyes to sleep, idly rubbing her belly, the drone’s vision went dark. Still somewhat uncertain of whether he got lucky with his punishment or not, and with the different comforting sensations assaulting him, he quickly drifted off to sleep as well. This would be quite the experience for him, and he was curious to know what the future held for him.

Comments ( 1 )

Pretty good stuff, nice work.

Login or register to comment