• Published 20th Jul 2021
  • 919 Views, 8 Comments

Celestia plays Plague Inc. - Radiata



Celestia downloads a new game called Plague Inc. in her computer.

  • ...
2
 8
 919

Celestia plays Plague Inc: Twilight Lied

Author's Note:

Not really lied

Last week, Celestia completed Virus on Brutal mode together thanks to the help from Luna. Now she unlocked almost all of the pathogens available. This time, she challenged herself to eradicate Bio-Weapon on Brutal mode. Her euphoria made her succeed in eradicating plagues. She was about to name the disease as-

"Princess! I discovered a new mag- wait, are you playing games?" Twilight appeared and shocked Celestia. Luckily, she is not vulnerable to surprises like those. Celestia is embarrased and put out her headphones. She then asks back:

"Oh hey, Twilight, heheh... just uhh... discovered a new what you said?" Celestia asks

"I discovered you are a gamer."

"What I am not! I was just uh, learning some biology."

"Biology? Wow that is part of science isn't it?"

"Y.. yeah, and this application helped a lot in learning Biology."

"Can I look at it?"

"No."

"Please..."

"No, Twilight. This is something personal."

"Plleeeeeeeeeaaassseeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I just want to see it!"

"Alright, come on"

As Twilight saw the pathogen around the screen, she then asked Celestia

"Why don't you tell me this earlier? This is science! This game is fine as long it is not a combat!"

"Twilight, this game IS combat."

"But I didn't see blood anywhere!"

"Yeah, combat between Plagues and Doctors. This game is great! I was about to cure Bio-Weapon when you opened the door like that"

"That is a pretty dangerous pathogen, am I right?"

"Yep, do you wanna see me curing it?"

"Curing the disease is possible..." Twilight starts to speak too much according to the knowledges of physics and biology she got during her study.

"... and that is why vaccines took a long time to make, since it needs to be made sure safe by the safety measures. Bypassing the safety measures is also possible, and the risk of failing is pretty high, because if the antibody-dependent materials are detected, it will be failed. But if there is none of these, it will trigger the possibility to 100% successful. Vaccines are poisons, only they poison some part. The other part is cured. That is why..." Twilight didn't stop talking, until...

Celestia stopped Twilight talking just by tapping on her mouth and say:

"Alright that's enough Twilight! I got all of the information you told."

"But I was nearly to the end!"

"Alright, what is the end?"

"AndthatiswhythesymbolofmedicinesandmedicalsarealwaysarodofAsceplusbutitisabitmodifiedbecausetheremustbeatrophyandasnakesurroundingthetrophyandtoupandthenfacingtheheadofthetrophy..."

"Okay okay, I get it. Now let's play! I wanna see how you beat the game with those knowledges you got." Celestia had enough of the infinite-words of explanation from Twilight.

"Okay, fine. But don't blame me if I failed."

"It is your game, you need to look at the mistake, and then analyze it."

"Alright!"

Plague selected: Bio-Weapon, difficulty: Mega Brutal, no task force modification, name: Bio-Twi

"Bio-Twi, huh? You wanna destroy the world with your pathogen? Better try the main game, Twilight"

"Heheh, no, but I just trying the game, oh wait, this is Earth, isn't it?" Twilight looks at the main display of the game that has the Earth map along with 7 Billion healthy people - cannot be seen but visible when they are infected.

"You know the earth?" Celestia can't believe Twilight knows Earth earlier than herself; took more than 2 millenia to discover Earth

"Yup"

"Okay, good luck on your game"

"I'll choose... uhh... oh! Japan! Let's put my HQ at Japan..." *click* *PAH!* The start button popped at Japan, thereby starting the game.

"Now what?" Twilight confused of the game since she never tried it, and this is her first time, on a royal computer.

"I bet you don't know what to d-"

"Oh! Operation!"

Celestia shocked as Twilight knows what to do in the game.

"I'll investigate outbreak with this outbreak analyzer thingy, oh it is a hex, fund it up, and then fund this one, oh government partnership, and then this one, wait, what is this one for?" The field operatives description says that they will try to limit the infection when present in infected states.

"I think this one is important," says Twilight.

Hexes funded: Government partnerships, Investigate outbreaks, and Field operatives

"This should be enough..." As the outbreak investigation starts, no countries with infection detected yet.

"I'm sure Twilight doesn't know this game..." Celestia mumbled, and Twilight heard it... she then,

*stares on Celestia*"Oh yeah, then gimme something when I won, okay!"

"Bet you can't!" Celestia betted.

"Bet I can!" Twilight also betted.

Two days later, the virus discovered somewhere in Europe. First country to be discovered have infection is Germany. But it seems the virus' origin isn't from there.

"I'll start the vaccine research now..."

Hexes funded: Operation: Vaccine Research and Vaccine manufacturing (stage 1, 2, and 3)

"There, should be enough!" Twilight said

"Twilight, I think you made the manufacturing the priority, and not the research."

"I know what I am doing, Princess. I just need to accelerate the manufacturing at first place so as the vaccine research is done, manufacturing is ahead of schedule."

"Did you..." Celestia suspected Twilight played this game as well, and yes, can be proven she can and know how to play the game.

"...play this game?" Celestia finished the question, and then Twilight nodded. Two years ago, Twilight bought a device and communicate with her friends easily with it. Then she discovered the game just before Celestia plays it.

'I'm not the first...' Celestia realised the game had gone popular before she even know the game, like two years ago.

Yup, but it seems that Twilight is failing on curing Bio-Weapon, since the pathogen is much more lethal and highly asymptomatic, it makes it harder to take care of, and the vaccine is a lot harder to research.

"What mode you usually play, Twilight?" Celestia asks

"I usually play the main game, but I failed in parasite, and then currently I finished the cure mode until the prion, I think this is why I am not ready yet for Bio-Weap-"

Twilight stopped talking as she noticed the pathogen has... infected everyone.

"SH*T this is bad, this is bad! Oh what should I do??" Twilight always overreact when she was about to fail, but Celestia helped her.

"You need the Bypass safety measures hex. Or, put the field operatives at the disease origin-"

"The origin is Sweden," Twilight told Celestia that the origin of the disease is Sweden, and it seems Northern Europe met its demise. "It looks like Europe is 75% dead, this is bad. Europe is the key to Vaccine success, I think now I should work with the other developed countries, maybe Japan? Or China? Oh, Better put it on Indonesia!"

"Where is Indone- oh,"

"Yes, Indonesia is rural, but it seems that their routinity is focused on the cure now"

"I understand, let's see if you can finish the game"

A blue cure bubble appears near Indonesia, and it accelerates the vaccine for 10%, now the vaccine progress is 57%.

Hexes funded: Operation: Bypass safety measures, Authority 1, Censorship, Global alert (funded the Europe, Asia-Pasific, Africa, North America and South America alert), Lockdown (5 continents), Close borders (5 continents), Close air access (3 continents (insufficient fund)), and Close sea access (Asia)

"Hehe, Lockdown, always works" Twilight thinks that a month-authority-freeze is enough to develop a vaccine. And yes...

The pop-up says that "Early Immune Response Triggered" indicating successful bypass of the safety measures. It is now 78%, and slight increase in frequency of the cure bubble to increase.

"I think the field operatives must move to other countries in order to complete the vaccine research..." She moved the field operatives to various countries, such as Australia, S.E. (South East) Asia, China, Japan, Mongolia, Russia, and just, circling the eastern part of the map.

"Why not the Americas?" Celestia asked

"The Americas seemed to meet its demise like Africa and Europe, and Asia is our only hope"

The sentence "our only hope" echoed in Celestia's mind, as well as "America meet its demise" and "Sweden is in anarchy".

"Be quick, Twilight. You can't fail humanity!" Celestia uplifts Twilight

"Of course, Princess! I won't!" Twilight said and getting more medically active, and evolved more hexes to support her vaccine effort.

Hexes funded: Operation: Authority 2, Censorship, Authority 3

"I hope that is enough," Twilight hoped.

A pop-up saying "Vaccine manufacturing ahead of schedule" indicating that the manufacturing is 10 days ahead, or maybe faster. Maximum level of manufacturing made it 5 days faster, and therefore Twilight lifts the lockdown after the vaccine is spread around the world.

Hexes refunded: Lockdown, Close air access, Close sea access, and Close borders

"Why did you fund, and then refund all those?" Celestia asks

"I think to make the vaccine easier to research is by limiting humanity activities, and to make it easier to spread the vaccine I need to open everything. Yes, everything!"

Yup, Three-quarter of the world has dead, and Humanity is close to extinction. Thankfully there is still hope, and Twilight saved humanity!

"Yay, I did it!" Twilight cheered and high fived with Celestia.

And the talk to the discovery of the new magic continues.

"So before I knew you played this game I discovered a new magic. It might be useful to cure anypony else with this magic, try it out!"

"Okay, thank you Twilight. If there is a chance, I will try this magic out."