• Published 29th Jul 2021
  • 217 Views, 6 Comments

Some of our favorite underapreciated ponies in The Buckeye State - Movingtarget Productions



Quite literally what the title says. Also wanted to post another story containing my homestate of Ohio.

  • ...
 6
 217

Chapter 4

A few months went by and they never poofed in that time. At that time, Roseluck and I became close and the others suspected it was love. And they are right. Today, I wanted to do something nice for Rose so I got her in the truck and took her to an empty field when it became nighttime. It was beautiful with the sight of the trains on the line nearby and the sky filled with countless stars. We both admitted our feelings towards each other that night. The next few days were spent with me teaching the ponies how to drive my truck and they perfected it over time.

The next day it happened. I and Rose were under the truck doing some chassis work after I had something hit the bottom of the car while on the expressway when I heard the van’s alarm sound its unique horn that sounds like a TRAIN HORN so it could deter thieves. I slid out from under the truck and sprinted to the driveway where I saw Twilight Sparkle and her friends looking at the Chrysler van with shock written all over their faces. I tapped the panic button on the car’s fob but it was for the truck and THAT one had the Tesla rock alarm which SCARES the living shit out Rose. I quickly silenced both alarms and was watching a nearby Model Y’s lasers going ballistic which reminds me that the neighbor needed me to tow it out to his trusted Tesla authorized shop in Findlay but I shoved that out of mind as the 6 were giving me a death stare for a moment when Roseluck came around the corner, “What the fuck was that for Dex?!” She asked and she was pretty pissed but that’s when she saw the Mane 6, “Oh shi-”

“Who the hay are you?” Twilight asked me.

I sighed, “I’m Dexter Conwell. Guessing you’re here for the 6?”

She nodded and I went in and gathered the rest of the crew.

“I have to ask, but where did you find them?” Twilight asked.

“I found them on the floor in 2 locomotive cabs.” I replied.

“I’m glad you found and took care of them. Thank you dearly.”

“It’s fine. It was no trouble and I was glad for the company.”

“I guess we should get back.” Twilight said as they all gathered around her as she teleported all of them. ALMOST all of them.

As I turned around to go back inside, I get tackled to the ground by Rose and she kissed me smack on the lips.

“H-how?” I asked clearly shocked.

“I combat rolled behind that Model Y at the last second. There is no chance in hell that I’m leaving you alone.” She said with her devilish grin.

“You son of a bitch,” Then I remembered she said that she jumped behind the Model Y, “You avoided the Teslacam right?” I asked nervously.

“I did.” She said which let me breathe.

“Well, the others were definitely on camera.” I said and we both were dying of laughter.

Later, I drove to Gamestop and bought a new BlueTooth keyboard and mic. I also went and bought a few other things for both of us. After getting her used to the keyboard, we began beating the shit out of each other on Minecraft because why the fuck not.

We got ready for bed around 11 and we got into bed not that long after. When we got into bed, she cuddled up next to me and fell asleep with me not too far behind.

What a day to be alive…

Author's Note:

Short and sweet but it was what I came up with at 3 AM.
Comment your thoughts on the story!

Also, should I make a sequel? Comment below!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment