• Published 20th Jul 2021
  • 511 Views, 17 Comments

Scootaloo's Shenanigans - PrincessEnchanteDream

  • ...
3
 17
 511

Chapter 4

"What? Not fair," Diamond Tiara pouted. "You didn't tell me you were having a dressing up party."

"Yeah," added Silver Spoon "We want to wear pretty dresses like you guys too."

"Why don't you?" Apple Bloom asked matter-of-factly.

Diamond and Silver looked at each other "Why not."

Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom waited as Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon rushed inside and soon came hurrying outside, Diamond wearing a black and gold dress with a wide skirt, and Silver wearing a deep green one.

"Now, this works," said Diamond, satisfied.

"Are you sure you can walk in that thing," Apple Bloom asked skeptically as she looked at Diamond Tiara's dress.

"She can walk as much as Scoots can jump rope in hers," Silver Spoon replied confidently.

"Ooh ooh, I have an idea," Sweetie Belle jumped up excitedly "Competition between Scootaloo and Diamond Tiara to see who can move the easiest in dresses."

Diamond Tiara shrugged. "Sure."

She then had the butlers bring in some skipping ropes, a trampoline, hula hoops, and a wooden plank.

"So, Scoots," Diamond Tiara said, smirking "Bring it on."

Scootaloo grinned back "Challenge accepted, DT."

The other three girls watched in fascination as Scootaloo jumped over the skipping rope, moving effortlessly without even tripping over her feet. Diamond Tiara matched her pace equally, not once did her hula hoop fall down. Next, Diamond Tiara jumped on the trampoline, all the while skipping on the rope. Not to be outdone, Scootaloo raced her scooter on the ramp, did a jump in mid-air and smoothly landed down.

Sweetie Belle clapped enthusiastically.

"So, who won?" asked Scootaloo.

"Sorry Diamond," Silver Spoon said apologetically. "But gotta give it to Scoots on this one."

Diamond Tiara smiled "Fair game."

The Crusaders then said their goodbyes, it was quite late and they had to go home now. On their way back, they ran into none other than Rainbow Dash.

"Squirt?" Rainbow Dash said surprised. "What are you doing here and why are you dressed liked the medieval ages?"

"Rainbow!" Scootaloo exclaimed, also surprised. "We're just playing around. But aren't you supposed to come later today?"

Rainbow Dash shrugged. "Trip ended early. Rarity's probably reached home by now."

Sweetie Belle froze.

"Sweetie Belle, you got the house keys don't you?" Apple Bloom asked calmly.

"Of course I do!" Sweetie replied......rather hesitantly.

Scootaloo winced "Oh no."

From across half the city, a very distinct screech could be heard echoing around.

"SWEETIEEEE BELLEEEEEEE!!!"

Author's Note:

So.......I hope it wasn't to bad.
And, Gaius Stephanus Caesar, hope you liked it.

Comments ( 15 )

"Ooh ooh, I have an idea" Sweetie Belle jumped up excitedly "Competition between Scootaloo and Diamond Tiara to see who can move the easiest in dresses."

Hoop skirts are surprisingly light, apparently.

10907364
No worries. And thanks.

10907368
I'd presume DT's isn't too heavy, being quite small. In comparison, some are harder to wear. Giselle's wedding dress from Enchanted is an excellent demonstration of how impractical these dresses could get, as she's constantly bumping into things and getting stuck in doorways.

10907373
I know right?? As pretty as it is, that thing is freaking huge! I mean if I was wearing it, I’d probably trip on the first step, possibly break a couple bones and my front teeth and manage to rip at least three-fourths of the dress.😬

10907382
Actress Amy Adams said moving in it was very hard. Stopping was harder as the weight pulled her forward.

The girls here should be glad they're not wearing anything like it.

10907389
I also find it quite nice that you included the homage to my story.

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS THE ACTRESSES, YAY!"

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS THE PRINCESSES, YAY!"

"The" in these sentences is misplaced, and it isn't something the CMC do.

It was a Edwardian style dress, royal blue in color, with lighter blue stripes going down it. Full-sleeved, with a drawstring bodice, and lace cuffs, the dress had a matching bonnet connected to a light blue fabric and blue high heel boots.

Nice description. I love the attention to detail here.

The other two girls came over and helped her get into the dress. Sweetie Belle smoothed out her hair and fixed the bonnet on, while Apple Bloom brushed away non-existent wrinkles.

This whole scene with the girls trying to get Scootaloo to wear a dress was super cute.

While Scootaloo admired herself in the mirror, Sweetie Belle had gotten dressed in a pink one with ruffles, and Apple Bloom in a mauve and gold one with frills.

Daww! So adorable!

"Ooh ooh, I have an idea," Sweetie Belle jumped up excitedly "Competition between Scootaloo and Diamond Tiara to see who can move the easiest in dresses."

Let's be honest, we all knew Scootaloo was going to win this thing, hands down.

11015650

The" in these sentences is misplaced, and it isn't something the CMC do.

Makes sense. Noted and fixed!

Thanks for reading!

Login or register to comment