• Published 16th Jul 2021
  • 1,786 Views, 6 Comments

Anon's Clingy Little Sister - Lunar Gaze



While Anon the human is trying to study for his college entrance exams, his little sister Flurry Heart is trying everything that she can to make her big brother hang out with her.

  • ...
5
 6
 1,786

Prologue

Around 10 years ago in the Crystal Empire, a beam of light suddenly appeared near the crystal heart. All of the Crystal Empire's citizens gathered around, alongside the rulers of the Empire, Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, and their daughter Princess Flurry Heart. In the middle of the crystal heart, there lies a weird creature. It's not a pony, nor a dragon, nor a hippogriff. In fact, it may not be something from Equestria at all.

"What is it?!" "What does it look so weird?" "How is it walking on two legs?"

"Everypony, please stay calm! Shining Armor and I will try to make contact with it." Cadance walks over to the strange creature and stretches out her hoof to it. The creature backs away as fast it can looking completely terrified.

"Woah, woah. It's ok... I won't hurt you... My name is Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, but you may call me 'Cadance'... This is my husband Shining Armor, and this is our daughter Flurry Heart. Now, can you tell me what your name is?"

The creature is visibly shaking, but it manages to speak. "M-m-my... my... name... is... Anonymous..."

"It's nice to meet you, Anonymous." Cadance stretches out her hoof once more, and the creature reluctantly shakes it.

The creature appears to be male and looks like a colt. Cadance and the rest of the Empire still do not know what he is.

"Do you know how old you are?" The creature looks down and counts on his... appendages.

"I am seven years old."

"Oh, he's a year older than Flurry Heart."

"But, Daddy, what is he?"

"Do you know what you are, young man?"

"I am a human, I believe that's what my teacher told me."

They now know WHAT he is, but they still don't know why he is here or where his parents are.

"Do you know where your mommy and daddy are?"

"Umm... all I remember is that I was in a car, it was raining, then my daddy lost control, and then the car went off a cliff, and then everything went black."

The ponies don't know what a 'car' is, but they can put together that this child did in fact die. But, he is clearly too young to understand the concept of death.

"Well, we can't just leave him here, Cadance. He won't know where to go, especially in the cold. What should we do?"

Cadance thinks for a few minutes and she realizes that Shining Armor is right. This... 'human' boy will freeze to death if he is left on his own. So, Cadance chooses to make the ultimate decision that would change the family's life either for better or worse.

"Ok, Anon. How about you live with us and we'll be your new mommy and daddy."

"NO!" Flurry Heart exclaims so the whole city can hear her. The crowd gasps at Flurry Heart's outburst.

"Flurry Heart! Why would you say that!?"

"Because he looks weird, mommy. He doesn't even look like us!"

*Gasp* Flurry Heart! That is so rude! We will talk about your behavior to your new older brother later...! Now, come on, Anon. Let us get you settled into your new home.

This unofficial adoption was met with a lot of mixed responses. Some welcomed the new prince, while others were very... vocal about their protest.

The next day, the royal family visited the town of Ponyville to introduce Anon to its citizens. Especially, Princess Twilight and her friends. Like the Crystal Empire, the ponies were whispering amongst themselves about what this strange creature is.

"Citizens of Ponyville, I, Princess Mi Amore Cadenza would like to introduce our newest adopted member of the royal family, Anonymous the human."

"Umm, Cadance, I don't mean to be rude, but where did he come from?"

Candance explains what happened to Anon to Twilight. While she's explaining, the rest of her friends are introducing themselves to a very shy Anon.

"Oh, aren't you the cutest thing I've ever seen?! My name is Rarity. It's a pleasure to meet you. Oh, look at those little cheeks!"

Fluttershy notices that Anon is visibly uncomfortable. "Rarity, you're scaring him. You need to be gentle." Fluttershy reaches her hoof out to the slightly taller human. "Hi, my name is Fluttershy."

Afraid, Anon runs to Cadance and hides underneath her tail. "It's ok, Anon. They're kind and friendly. See? This is Auntie Princess Twilight."

"Hello there." Twilight says in a very calm voice while she reaches her hoof out. Anon slowly reaches his hand out and shakes Twilight's hoof.

Eventually, the whole town introduces themselves to Anon and Pinkie Pie decides to him a 'Welcome to Equestria' party. Everypony is enjoying cake and having a good time... All expect Flurry Heart.

~
It took a long time for Flurry Heart to get adjusted to living with an older brother. Anon always had everypony's attention and this made her extremely jealous. In fact, she barely acknowledged his presence.

Growing up, Anon would go to school on his own, while Flurry Heart was homeschooled. Anon didn't know anything about Equestrian culture nor their social norms. When Anon was called to answer a question, he would always get it wrong. This caused him to be bullied constantly by his peers.

Until one day, he had enough of being made fun of. He decided to study as much about Equestria and its customs. After studying nonstop, he was able to outsmart his classmates and get the highest score on his tests. And now the bullying stopped to a much lesser degree.

When Anon was eight, he was walking home from school. Until, a group of three crystal colts ambushed him.

"Where are ya goin', Anon?"

"Umm, home so I can study for a math test."

One of the colts snatches Anon's books and hands it over to his pegasus friend. The pegasus flies so high that Anon can't reach. Anon tries his best to jump up and grabs his book but the pegasus taunts him and flies up and down. Eventually, the colts toss the book around, but Anon is still unable to get it.

"C'mon, nerd. Dance like the circus animal you are."

Anon eventually gives up and starts to feel very upset.

"Aww, what's the matter? Is the prince gonna cry?"

*Sniff* "No." Anon says while wiping the tears from his eyes. The three colts are laughing at the crying Anon, but they hear some running hoofsteps fast apporaching them.

"HEY! Leave my brother alone, you bullies!"

"Oh great. Now his sister's here. What are you doing here, Flurry Heart?"

Flurry Heart stands in front of Anon to defend him. "You are making my brother cry! Give him his book back right this instant!"

"We're not scared of you. Looks like Daddy's little princess needs to be taught a lesson."

Flurry Heart tries her best to look intimating. "Go ahead! Hurt me. I'll tell my mommy and daddy on you!"

"Tch, we won't waste our time. Here, take the book. Let's go." The colts give Anon his book back and run off.

"Are you ok, Anon?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. But why did you save me? You almost never talk to me."

"Because you are my big brother and my family. We are supposed to be there for each other. Mommy told me that."

"Well, thank you Flurry."

"Umm, Anon? I'm sorry for being mean to you." Flurry Heart flies to Anon and gives him a big hug. "I promise I'll be nice to you from now on."

That night, Flurry Heart and Anon had a sleepover in her bedroom. They ate snacks, watched movies and even did each other's manes. Even though Anon's hair is a little short. The two had so much fun, they stayed up 20 minutes past their bedtime. Cadance and Shining Armor came into Flurry Heart's room and saw the siblings sleeping on the floor next to each other. They grab the two with their magic and tuck them into bed. Cadance walks over and give a two a goodnight kiss on their forehead.

And from that night onward, Anon and Flurry Heart became very close to each other. They started to be less like siblings and more like the best of friends. However, when they became teenagers, they did not hang out as much. Anon would either spent time with other ponies or he would tend to his studies. This made Flurry Heart very upset. But even if they didn't hang out as much like they used to, Flurry Heart still loved her older brother very much... Maybe a little too much.