• Published 7th Sep 2012
  • 6,203 Views, 202 Comments

Medkits, ammopacks and...ponies? - BOBthieBomber



RU Support and US Assault in Equestria. What could possibly go wrong?

  • ...
9
 202
 6,203

Chapter 8

“Alright, check the vehicles ammo and fuel status.” WK15 yelled to the others while walking around the vehicles.

“What ammo and fuel status?” Jokis1 said while standing on the Abrams. WK15 face palmed and said.

“Oh yeah, I forgot. These are battlefield 3 vehicles. They don’t have any of that. They have infinitive of both. Alright, just check if the vehicles are ready to go.” He said to both engineers. Sir Cakeman looked at the IFV and gave it a strong kick. After a while of nothing happening he turned towards WK15 and said.

“They check out, they are all ready to go.” Sir Cakeman said to the Recon.

“Good, okay. Just throw the unicorn into the backseat of the humvee. I and Sponte will take the Humvee. Who here have the most in IFV and MBT?” he asked the others. Sir Cakeman stepped up.

“I and BOBthieBomber always use heavy combat vehicles when we can so I have managed to scrap up a lot of points for both kinds but I have managed to unlock everything for the MBT so I take that one. I take Summermaniac with me. ” He said to WK15. WK15 and Summermaniac nodded.

“Good good, okay. Who takes the IFV?” Jokis1 stepped up.

“I can take it, when I and Looter penguin get tired of other players always spawn camping we always snatch a tank when we can. With this I have also managed to unlock everything to IFV so I can take it. I have lord diamond sit in the machine gun seat.” He said to the others, they nodded.

“Alright, then let’s get to it. The MBT goes first because of all the trees. The humvee in the middle and the IFV goes last. Alright lets go.” The marines said orah while the Russians said urah. They ran to their respective vehicles and entered them. Before Jokis1 could enter his vehicle someone tapped on his shoulder. Her turned around and saw Sir Cakeman standing there.

“Don’t try anything funny with that tank.” He said with a sharp voice while pointing at the LAV 25. Jokis1 sighed and said.

“Look, as long we are in this fucked up land you have nothing to fear from me. But I would be careful around lord diamond, just in case.” He said while entering the Abrams. Sir Cakeman glared at him before walking off to his IFV and entered it as well. Soon the “quiet” forest got filled with the sound of motor engines. The Abrams had now Reactive armor on it together with a couple of IR smoke launchers as well. Sir Cakeman had as well canister shell for the MBTs main cannon so he was now ready for anything. For the IFV, Jokis1 had also Reactive Armor and IR smoke. For weapon he had the APFSDS-T Shells against heavy armor.

“Alright, Sir Cakeman you take the lead. Use the map to find a way out of this godforsaken forest.”
WK15 said into the comlink while sitting in the gunner seat of the Humvee. Jokis1 nodded and started to drive forward. He soon reached the trees and they started to fall like they were sticks. Sponte started up the Humvee and followed behind Sir Cakeman. The last to come was the IFV.

“Hell yeah, we got ourselves a convoy.” Sir Cakeman yelled into the comlink while putting on a song for everyone to hear.

“(sigh) this is going to be a long trip.” WK15 sighed while the song started to play.

Chapter 8

“Do we even know where to start looking?” Looter penguin asked while they were standing at the edge of the forest.

“I…I have no idea where to begin. He he” Said BOBthieBomber with a while laughing awkwardly after. Looter Penguin just face palmed and said.

“(sigh) let’s just start the search.” Looter said and then started to run into the forest, closely followed by Bomber.

***

Twilight has now been crying for like twenty minutes, but she has all right to be said. She just learned that her brother may be dead. She’s afraid that she will never see her brothers face again. Sure, she might see it again but this time filled with blood and dirt and…alright we are getting off track here. Now back to the story.


Rainbow walked up to her and said.
“Hey, cheer up Twilight. I have heard about Celestias elite. They are capable of taking down a Dragon or even an Ursa Major of they have to. I bet that six simple ‘hoomans’ are no match for them.” Rainbow said, still having trouble pronouncing the word humans.
“Even if I have I myself felt the power of their weapons.” She said while looking at her flank.

It was self-defense!” They could hear Support yell in the distance. Twilight sniffed and looked up at Rainbow. Her face stained with tears from a while of crying and said.

“Rainbow, you know just as much as me that these Humans we have met are dangerous and carries unknown weaponry that can kill with ease. What if these other humans have more stronger and dangerous weaponry?” Twilight said before bursting into tears again. All the others once again surrounded her again to calm her down. Celestia felt awful for sending ponies into their death. She closed her eyes and hoped that at least Shining Armor was okay.

***

Shining armor had a hell of a day. First he was forced to listen to a two hour long presentation of how they are going to modernize the guard. Next it was the usual training exercise which was something he had grown tired for a while ago. He was then called to the princess because of an emergency and then he was ordered to rally his best guards. He was then together with ten Pegasus and ten Unicorns ordered to intercept six strange creatures called humans. What a strange name for a species. He and his guards then managed to intercept them. Celestias elite guards where to be counted as the best in the world and they got defeated in less than two minutes. He could not believe it. All the guards he had with him, some of them was his best friends where now all dead. And now he was a prisoner of these so called humans. How they managed to heal him up after that fight keeps escape him. No healing magic is that strong to heal such a big wound except for the princesses and even if it where magic so strong it wouldn’t heal so fast as well, even for the princesses.

He has tried since then to escape these things. After a while of trying he finally gave up. These things sure know how to tie knots. He has dock notices something familiar about them. First that they could talk fluently equish, but that’s not it. When they fought him and his guards they seemed kind of calm about it, except for the tan thin guy that kept screaming courses that should never leave anyponys mouth. They acted like warriors, like soldiers. And they didn’t even flinch over that they had killed living beings. He could not believe it. And then they were talking about these strange alien vehicles. He had never seen such technology as advanced as this before. And now he was lying, still tied up, in the so called ‘backseat’ of one of these vehicles. The only thing he could do now was just lying where he was and waiting for his fate.

***

“How’s our little prisoner?” Sponte asked while paying attention to the road that is being created by the tank in front of them. WK15 turned to look into the backseat and saw that the unicorn thingy was just lying there, deep into his thoughts.

“He’s fine, he’s just laying there.” WK15 said while looking back through the front window. He looked around the car before speaking.
“soooooooo” He said. “You area Recon as well?” He asked Sponte. Sponte just kept focusing on the ‘road’ before saying.

“Yes.”

“Good, good.” WK15 said. An awkward silence filled the car after.
“So, how is it to be an American Recon?” he asked. Sponte shrugged and said.

“Probably the same as being a Russian Recon.” Sponte just said.

“Okay.” Another awkward silence filled the car. The “convoy” continued to drive through the forest until a familiar face showed up, or should I say four familiar faces.

“Sheeeeeet.” Jokis1 yelled in his comlink while stopping his IFV. The hydra looked down at the three strange vehicles that had the familiar smell in them. He looked at the vehicle in the middle and saw two of his goona be food. He took a step forward before receiving a strange pain in his stomach. He looked at the vehicle in front of the group and sees that it is firing something at him. It was familiar to what one of the small things where fired on him earlier but these were much more painful than those earlier. The Hydra backed away a little in pain. It was about to roar when it received a couple hundreds of small projectiles into three of its face. They all screamed in pain before an explosion erupted on its stomach. The Hydra yelled out one last scream of pain before fleeing in defeat.

“And we better not see any of your ugly faces soon!” Lord Diamond yelled at the fleeing hydra. The humans started to celebrate before two legs grabbed on to the Humvee and it was being flown away.

“AHHHHHH!” both humans yelled inside the humvee when it was grabbed by the same dragon from before. The humvee was already a couple of dozen feet’s in the air before Sponte yelled.

“WK15, mount the machine gun!” he yelled. WK15 nodded and grabbed the machine gun controls that were linked to the remote control M2 Browning that was mounted on the top of the Humvee.

“Take this you son of a bitch.” He yelled before opening fire at the dragon. The 50.Cal rounds spurted out of the machine gun…only for them to bunch of the dragons though scale. WK15 didn’t mind, he kept firing before on bullet penetrated a small piece of the dragons scale and hit the flesh of the dragon. On special part of the dragon that was important for any male creature in the universe.

“glip.” The dragon said while it face froze up and its claws let go of the humvee.

“Dude, that’s just low.” Sponte said before the humvee started to fall.

“AHHHHHH!” They yelled once again when the Humvee started to fall a couple of hundreds of feet down towards the ground.

“Wait a minute.” WK15 said while exiting the humvee. When outside he just simple deployed his parachute and started flowing slowly down towards the ground. Sponte just face palmed before exiting as well. He then also tried to take out his parachute as well…but nothing happened.

“Son of a bitch! Its glitching again” he yelled when he came crashing down on the ground.
“I’m okay.” He weakly said before the Humvee came crashing down right on him. Soon all the other humans had moved the humvee out of the way and were now looking at the body of Sponte.

“Step aside ladies, let a professional deal with this.” Summermaniac said while pushing the others out if his way. He bend down to get a good look at his body.
“Hum, it feels like his entire skeleton have been turned to gravel. His inner organs have obviously been crushed as well and pieces of his brain are leaking out of his head…no problem.” He said while taking out his defibrillator and shocked Sponte. Immediately all of the wounds that the body had were healed up and Sponte let out a loud gasp.

“Welcome back to the land of the living.” Summermaniac said while helping Sponte up. Sponte said his thanks and nodded to the other that he was okay.

“Check the Humvee if it’s still functional.” Wk15 said to both engineers. They nodded and went to check on the Humvee.
“And check if that Unicorn pony thingy is still okay.” They nodded again and opened the door to the backseat of the Humvee.

“Owwwww, Summer. We need you also over here.” Sir Cakeman said. Summermaniac walked to the Humvee and looked into the backseat. There the pony laid with its head at the wrong direction, still with his gag in his mouth. Summermaniac took out his defibrillator and said.

“Hope this work.” Summermaniac said while giving the pony a strong shocker. Immediately the pony’s head snapped back into place with a crack and it gasped through the gag. It looked around surprised while the humans just laughed at its reaction. Both engineers went back to check the Humvee. Soon Jokis1 spoke up.

“Its okay, we will just give it a little repair and then you should be able to go again.” He said while he and Sir Cakeman pulled out their repair tools and started on the Humvee. Soon both engineers tucked away their repair tools and both Recons entered the humvee once again while the pony still was looking around surprised. WK15 looked back at it and said.

“Don’t worry, the first time is always weird.” He said, the pony just stared at him surprised. Soon the convoy moved like nothing of this ever happened.

***

‘The first time is always weird’ what the hay did he mean by. I just died and now I'm back. What the hay are these creatures? Where they used to this? What the hell is going on here? Shining armor yelled in his head.

***

“Did you hear that?” Looter asked.

“Yeah, sounded like tank fire and some big thing in pain.” Bomber answered. Looter nodded and the two of them started to sprint towards the source of the sound. They sprinted for a while before Looter said.

“It’s obviously them, but how they got such heavy artillery with them out here is wei…” he got interrupted when he accidently ran into a large blue star sprinkled wall. Looter rubbed his head before looking up. There fear over took him. There a giant blue stared bear was looking down at him with hungry eyes. Only one word came to Looters mind

“Fuck my life.” He said, the bear roared with all of its might and the two of them started to run like hell.

***

“Did any of you hear that?” Luna asked when she heard a roar from the Everfree forest. The others had finally managed to calm Twilight down and had told her that everything was going to be okay. She decided to listen to her friends and they had all joined for a group hug when they heard the roar.

“Yes.” Celestia said. “Sounded like an Ursa Minor.” She finished.

“Oh I hope that they are okay.” Fluttershy said with a worried tone.

“Eh, I bet it was just some stupid animal that happened to walk close to the Ursa Minor.” Rainbow said. Fluttershy glared at her for caring such little about some poor defenseless animal when they all heard yelling from the EverFree forest.

"Son of a Bitch ROAR ratatatatata Пользуясь вы мать ублюдок BOOM ROAR ебать, RUN ROAR!” They could hear Looter and Bomber scream in the horizon.

“Uh oh.” Rainbow finished.