• Published 1st Jul 2021
  • 1,990 Views, 41 Comments

Well At Least I'm Still A Guy Sort Of - Gravestone

  • ...
9
 41
 1,990

Chapter Five___Some like it mild

Sometimes life moves pretty fast, and sometimes it moves at a snail's pace, which is doing right now the snail part. See it has been over five months since Harry had come here and to the disappointment of Twilights friends nothing has happened between the two alicorns. Oh, there were times they would sit together on the sofa almost snuggling or they would give the foals a bath had acted like a real family, there were even times they would give a kiss to the other on the cheek in passing but nothing else. The mane five were getting desperate if those two did get on the ball some other mare was going to swoop in and take Harry away from her and let's not forget his foals, Delphi would be tough as she already sees Twi as her mommy but Teddy would be a hoof-full with his changeling abilities. So project DuskTwi was shifted into a higher gear if they could make these two see they were perfect for each other it was time to bring the big guns and by that the parents. Twilight Velvet and Night Lite had already seen pictures of Harry and his kids to say Velvet was cooing at the idea of those two angels calling her grandma was an understatement as for Night he couldn’t see the deal with it until he found out about Teddy already being an alicorn just like Flurry Heart. So those two were on board with the plan so with one little letter saying they were coming to visit everything was all set.

Unfortunately for them both Twi and Harry were on to their plans it seemed that they learned of it from Winky one day when she told her Master and Mistress to stop Pussy-Hoofing around and marry so Mistress can make more pony babies for Winky to care for. It took the both of them over an hour swearing that Winky was not in trouble to calm her down and with that, a plan was formed between the three Winky would not tell the others that Master and Miss as Twi like herself to be called had already begun a relationship but they thought it was noponies business but their own and when they were ready they would tell them.

So the battle lines were drawn on one side the mane five and the Sparkles and on the other Twi, Harry, Winky, and the foals.

Spike saw what was happening and chose to tap out gracefully deciding to spend time in the Crystal Empire to visit his friend Thorax and this way he could have plausible deniability, that and to not have Rarity pry any information out of him.

The first time they actually realized they had feelings for each other was when they woke in the same bed, see Twi was listening to one of Harry's stories he would tell the foals and one thing lead to another where Twi fell asleep in the bed with the foals between them. When they woke the next morning neither felt as if anything was wrong it felt right.

“Is this what it’s like to be married to be a family?” She asked the stallion crossed from her.

“I don’t really know I was always the one outside looking in,” Harry smiled at this feeling.

“But what about you aunt and uncle surely they showed what it was like?” Twi looked sadden about what Harry had said.

“My relatives weren’t the best role models for a loving family, I don’t think even the Weasleys were a good example, oh don't get me wrong that loved each other but it was more like a warzone every morning,” Harry said as he reaches over and kissed Twi on the lips. “This feels like how a family should be,”

So with that first true kiss, they began a relationship in secret each day they would act oblivious to each other, and at night they would be a family. Twi even learned the lactation spell so she could feel the pleasure of feeding Teddy as her foal, Delphi tried it but liked her sippy cup better. Harry was a little embarrassed when Twi cast the spell and lifted her leg for Teddy to suck on her teet.

“Oh, what's wrong my big brave stallion too scared to watch your marefriend feed our son?” She said realizing she called Teddy their son.

“Well, it’s not that it’s just I can see your marebits and um...” Was all Harry could say before he turned red.

Twilight giggled before she placed her wing over Teddy and bocking Harry’s view.

“There all better, you big foal, but you do realize pretty soon you're going to want to do more than see my bits when estrus comes,” She stated matter of factly.

“Yes, I know and when that time comes I’ll be ready but until then no peepshows,” Harry said punctuating this by bopping her nose.

“But what if I’m really excited and begin swishing my tail back and forth?” Twi said with innocent eyes but a mischievous grin.

“Then I better be standing in front of you when it happens,” He answered without looking at her.

“Oh, your no fun, but you are cute,” She said making Harry look at her with a questionable look.

“Handsome I meant handsome,” Twi replied quickly.

“That’s better now what are we going to do about your parents when they get here?”

Huff, “I don’t know, we can’t keep doing this,” Gesturing to the bed. “But I don't want to give it up even if we do get caught,”

“Yeah, I don’t think I could sleep without you here, and I know for sure the kids would miss you so...” Harry said trying to think of something. “You know what buck it, we’ve been together for over four months and I hate hiding so we just tell them.”

So the decision was made the secret couple would let the others know about their relationship and come hell or high water they’ll persevere. If only they could just forget it all and just have it stay as it is. Their thoughts were interrupted by a pair of bright flashes of flames looking in the direction both pony's mouths dropped open at the sight. Sitting on the end of the bed were two phoenixes.
Philomena then Fawkes

One Twilight recognized the other Harry and at the same time, they called their names. “Philomena, Fawkes!” The two majestic birds looked at the ponies in the bed together before turning to each other where Fawkes reached into his breast feathers and pulled out a bit and then laid it down in front of Philomena.

Harry saw this and sighed. “Great the ruddy birds were even betting on us, wait a tick, Fawkes what are you doing here?”

Fawkes thrilled and pointed to Philomena who thrilled back.

“Oh, so this is your special somepony or well somephoenix?” Harry said looking from them to Twilight who wanted an explanation. “You see I always had a special link to Fawkes not like Hedwig but almost as strong,”

Fawkes thrilled once more before hopping closer to them.

“I see thank you and I’m sorry it took you so long to find me,” Harry said to Fawkes before turning towards Twi to explain. “ Fawkes said that when we left our old world my plea to magic took hold and all those with evil in their hearts lost their magic and it was given to the new witches and wizards making it so the Statue of Secrecy will be gone and he would have been here sooner but he had to find which dimension we came to.”

“So you can understand him?” Twi asked looking interested.

“Not so much as with words but images,” he said shrugging.

Fawkes thrilled once more and Twilight looked into his eyes and saw what Harry meant. In the images, she saw as more and more magical babies were being born every day and the ICW was having a hard time trying to hide magic from the rest of the world. She then saw as Harry’s friends were at the forefront in teaching nonmagicals what was happening and the world was excepting it with fear.

“Wow that's amazing Harry with all of this you could return to your old world,” Twilight said before the words registered in her mind.

Harry looked at how sad his Marefriend looked at what she said and moved closer kissing her deeply he smiled. “Why would I want to go anywhere this is my no this is our home and this family stays together forever.”

Twilight cried happy tears before she turned and called for Winky and with a pop, the little elf was there.

“Winky can you take Delphi and Teddy to play please and thank you Winky,” Twi said as the elf had taken the children away leaving them alone.

Twilight then bit her lip before she moved and got to her hooves then she dropped her front half keeping her rear in the air moving her tail out of the way she turned back to look Harry in the eyes.

“I know Estrus doesn’t start for another month, but please Harry rut me, make me your mare,” She said looking hopeful.

Harry looked in her eyes and then to the two Pheinix that just flamed out of the room before he got up and positioned himself to rut no he was going to make love to his mare and with that the two became one.

If anypony were to walk by that room they would hear the moans of passion and confessions of true love coming from it. So it was on this day five months after Harry Potter and his two children had left their old world and arrive in Equestria when he and Princess Twilight Sparkle became Stallion and Mare in the eyes of magic itself. At the Ministry for Magic and Gringotts, in Britain, two pieces of parchment appeared magical marriage license both with the same names on them Harry James Potter\Dusk Shine and Twilight Sparkle Potter.