• Published 25th Jun 2021
  • 2,877 Views, 25 Comments

Foalish Desires - Foal Star



This is an anthology of the mane six having odd dreams about being treated as foals

  • ...
33
 25
 2,877

chapter five: Fluttershy's Trip to the Zoo

The many sounds of the zoo rang out as Fluttershy waddled her way up a cobblestone path heading to a zoo that just opened up near Ponyville. A colorful pink sign above the gate read "Free entry for padded ponies," along with the name of the zoo, "Foal's first Zoo" above that. Fluttershy was a bit embarrassed, seeing she wasn't a foal. Still, she really wanted to check it out and see the exotic animals. The animal-loving mare wiggled her padded bottom, more loving how comfy it felt as she came up the gate with a smile. "Hello, I have a...um...uh a diaper," she squealed, feeling a bit embarrassed for saying that out loud. She turned to the side to show off the padding to the front gate clerk. The diaper was a pristine white with her cutie mark printed on the back of the diaper, and pink accents outline the leak guards around her thighs.

"Aww, what a cute diaper, it's fitting for a cutie like you." the clerk cooed, reaching out and patting the seat of the diaper. "Seeing how brave you are coming in wearing your adorable pampers, you can go on in; here's your pass." The clerk hung a blue pacifier around her neck, along with a pink bonnet tied around her head, before opening the gate for her. "Enjoy!"

"Thank you," Fluttershy said with flushed cheeks as she waddled her way inside and took in all the smells and sounds. The large map board was right up front for her to look at. She hardly took account of the fact she seemed to be the only pony around who had come in wearing a diaper (besides little foals running around or being pushed in strollers) too focused on what fun she'd have.

Moving up to the giant map at the entrance, she was amazed to see the various animals, a giant nanny kangaroo, baby plush lions, a living teddy bear. It sounded like a foal had just made things up and scribbled them on the map. Given the way the map was drawn, it might as well have been made by a foal accented heavily with crayons and random hoof prints.

Twilight of all ponies flew down next to her and waved a hoof. "Hey Fluttershy, I see you came to visit the zoo as well."

Fluttershy turned to see that the violet alicorn was sporting a diaper herself; her's was similar with a simple design being pure white, Twilight's starburst cutie mark printed on the seat of the diaper along with purple accents for leak guards. Fluttershy smiled, feeling just a bit less sheepish with another friend around. "Oh, Twilight!? I didn't expect to see you here?"

"Well...this zoo looked interesting having some exotic magical creatures, but yeah, the dress policy here is strange," Twilight commented, pointing a hoof at her rump. "Say, why don't we go around the zoo together? I hear they have nightlight pixies in one indoor exhibit.""

Fluttershy was rather happy she wasn't alone and squealed, "oh, that sounds lovely!" Giving her friend a hug, the two began waddling down the closest path, which had tiny colorful hoof prints to lead the way.

Twilight nodded, "I agree also…" she showed off a purple diaper bag strapped around her. "I bought a bunch of stuff just in case...I heard they don't have bathrooms."

Fluttershy squeaked, having no intention of using her diaper. "Um...yeah...just in case, let's try holding it until after we're finished."

Twilight gave a nod, "I agree, but they are rather comfy. Perfect for long reading sessions." She gave her padding a short wiggle. A few passing ponies stopping to provide the diaper with a pat or two before moving along.

It wasn't long till they reached the first exhibit. This giant nanny kangaroo was hopping along with the enclosure, giving foals pats on the head, and checking diapers. She seemed to notice the two jumping over and giving Fluttershy's diaper a few pats.

"Eep, I'm clean!" Fluttershy cried out, being rather squeamish. But the kangaroo wasn't done as it lifted up Fluttershy's pacifier and plopped it into her mouth.

Twilight snickered, "hehe, she thinks you're throwing a tantrum." The kangaroo turns to Twilight in the next moment popping Twilight's pacifier in as well before patting their heads.

Lifting up the two mares, the kangaroo placed them into her pouch with Fluttershy kicking a little, feeling various foal supplies all over and the crinkling of extra diapers surrounding her. Twilight seemed to be more relaxed, snuggling into the pouch and yawned, "a nap would be nice right about now, huh? We'll have more energy when we walk around the zoo."

Fluttershy was still rather frightened, feeling unsure of what was going on, but the pouch did feel snug, and the kangaroo's bouncing was lulling her to take a small nap as well.

"I...I guess so," Fluttershy lisped through her pacifier as she settled into the pouch; she dug her hooves about finding a plush bunny to hold into her hooves. The pegasus then laid her head back, hearing the heartbeat of the kangaroo as she fell asleep.


When Fluttershy woke up, she was no longer in the kangaroo's pouch, but she was moving still, but it was like a vehicle. She looked down to see it was a giant stroller with her bottom strapped to the seat. The pegasus still had her plush rabbit in her hooves and pacifier bobbing up and down. She turned to her left to see Twilight was awake too, but something was off with her; she was looking around like a foal, unable to concentrate long on one thing. Wondering who was pushing the double-seated stroller, she looked up to see it was the Nanny Kangaroo! But it seemed to have shrunk to a smaller size but was still big enough to tower over her.

"Oh hey Fluttershy, while you were asleep, I forgot to mention I had a pass to get the nanny kangaroo express! Basically, she'll push us around in this stroller, so we don't get tired out from waddling! Plus, she gives free food!" Twilight said, taking out a small box of animal crackers and a sippy cup full of apple juice. Fluttershy blushed, seeing it was food primarily for toddlers.

"O-oh, that's nice," Fluttershy said bashfully as she leaned back in the stroller to watch the scenery go by. It was relatively easy to just unwind and not have any worries at the moment. The stroller is thickly plush and the warm day keeping her cozy.

The kangaroo eventually pushed them to one exhibit where giant teddy bears wandered around aimlessly, hugging the foals who came into the enclosure. Fluttershy watched, seeing that the oversized toys were, in fact, alive! It had to be magic or something!? Maybe a new species of bear?

Twilight didn't seem to care about throwing her hooves up, "can I get a hug! Wana hug!"

The kangaroo nanny chuckled, unbuckling her and giving her to the teddy bears to be snuggled.

Fluttershy felt a bit jealous and lifted her hooves, "can I get a hug too?"

The kangaroo also unbuckled her, and soon enough, a teddy lifted her up and hugged her into its soft fabric. It smelt like fresh baby powder and lavender, it was rather soothing, and it made her think back to her foalhood and how she used to collect plush animals. After what had to be an hour of hugging, they were placed back in the stroller and buckled up once more.

"That was fun!" Twilight giggled, bouncing up and down in her diaper. The kangaroo came by and poked the padding, and Fluttershy snickered, seeing it was yellowed.

"Oh, dear? Seems you got too excited, huh?" Fluttershy joked.

Twilight cheeks flushed pink," y...yeah must've happened recently…." The kangaroo ruffled Twilight's mane as she lifted her up and took her to a park bench to change her diaper.

Fluttershy looked away for privacy and admired the other foals enjoying themselves, some having wet diapers and not even caring. Maybe using her diaper wouldn't be so bad...but not right now. She looked up, suddenly seeing a stork fly across the path with a foal riding in a cloth sack. Like it was an amusement park ride. "Aww, that's cute."

Twilight pointed a hoof at the storks, "oh, can we see that exhibit next?"

The kangaroo nodded soon, finishing up the big foal's change before taking them over to the exhibit getting the two in line. Fluttershy's smile grew some more as she waits hearing the happy giggling and cooing. "Mmm, this is nice."

Once at the front, Twilight was picked out first as the large Stork pulls the cloth around the padded mare's body in just the right way to form a harness of sorts. It knotted it all together at the top before taking it in its mouth and lifted into the air. Twilight giggled, dangling all helplessly as she flew around. When the Stork came back, Twilight clapped her hooves. "Hehe, that was so cool. I was flying."

Fluttershy giggled, being set down next as the Stork began the wrapping. "Oh um, not too high, okay?" She said, her padding crinkling as she soon lifted into the air. She gasps with delight as she is taken along, peering down the park below as it soared. Along the trip, Fluttershy could hear the sounds of her mom and dad cooing and such toward her perhaps faint memories of her foalhood.

"I think I'll call her Fluttershy,"

Fluttershy hears the sounds of mobile and even pats her head from nowhere. All the while, the padded mare sighed in delight, suckling away on her pacifier. She was so at peace that she hardly noticed wh the ride was over, and she'd ended up staring into the sky for a few minutes. She's broken out of her stupor as the kangaroo lightly nudges her side. She turns the nanny kangaroo babbling before shaking her head with a blush "huh, what happened?"

The nanny kangaroo raised the mare up to her muzzle and nuzzled her before tickling Fluttershy's side. It didn't take long before the pegasus was squealing, kicking her legs. After a minute, she sat upon a bench as she watched the kangaroo retrieving supplies. She gasped, staring down her padding and whimpering in embarrassment. "I-I didn't mean to." Covering her eyes with her hooves, she let the nanny do her work, the process not taking long at all. The fresh foal powder smell was comforting as the diaper was taped securely. "Thank you," Fluttershy lisped before being put back into the stroller.

AS the two were brought over to the plush lion exhibit next, Fluttershy was quick to notice Discord sitting on a nearby bench licking a strawberry ice cream cone. Letting out a short eep, she gave a little wave toward him.

Discord smiled back, snaking his way over before pinching her cheek playfully. "Aww, hello, Fluttershy. Isn't it wonderful to see such interesting animals? All cute and cuddly, just the way you like it."

"I suppose so," Fluttershy said, nodding as she scooped up into Discord's arms with ease.

"Oh, but the best part is the gift shop. They got all these animal onesies to try on. Lions to teddy bears, to cute bunnies. Doesn't that sound nice?"

The idea stuck into Fluttershy's head as she thought about it. "Mmhmm, that sounds wonderful, but I've never worn an uh onesie before." Her face turned flushed again.

"Oh, you'd look cute no matter what you wear, yes you do!" Discord cooed, soon nuzzling nose to nose like a caretaker would.

Fluttershy laughed, hugging Discord as she set back into the stroller. Discord takes over, pushing the stroller from the kangaroo, and begins the trek to the gift shop.


It looked more like a foal supply store; diapers, foal clothes, and toys stocked the shelves. Most of the patrons were foals themselves (minus the few padded adults mulling about). A large toy train was going around a large track along the outside as well. Fluttershy cooed 'oooh, there are so many things to look at."

Discord snickered, "huh, wonder if they have a discount for being so cute, Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy rolled her eyes, "haha, so funny, Discord, now can I go look around?"

"Sure, but there's something I have to do first!" Discord exclaimed as he gave Fluttershy's diaper a check with a claw prodding and poking the padding. "Alright, all dry, you seem to be rather potty trained for your age." Discord teased.

Fluttershy didn't comment back, feeling a pang in her bladder. However, she was still too nervous about using her diaper in a store full of other ponies. She just lifted her hooves, and Discord lifted her from the stroller and gently placed her down on the plush floor. As Fluttershy was about to go exploring, a foal collar appeared around her neck.

"Sorry, can't let foals go unsupervised." Discord teased again. Fluttershy smirked, "oh thanks, Discord, now can we please go to the foal clothes section?"

"Of course!" Discord exclaimed once more, and they walked off to the racks full of cute outfits. Ranging from sleepers to various animal costumes to sundresses. Even a few that were from Fluttershy's own closet

Discord picked through the clothes. "Hmm, this chicken outfit would be great for Celestia, maybe a turtle onesie for Rainbow Dash…."

Fluttershy giggled, thinking about Rainbow Dash being padded up and dressed in a turtle outfit. "Oh, she would look so cute in that. But I doubt she'll ever let you make her wear it."

"Well, you and Twilight got padded up; maybe I can get Rainbow Dash to join in." Discord added while patting Fluttershy's head.

While the two talked, Twilight waddled up next to the two points to the brown owl costume. "Oh, look! Discord, let's get this!"

"Yes, that's a perfect outfit for you, little night owl." Discord joked about picking out the outfit.

Fluttershy looked around and was somewhat unsure of what to pick, but then an adorable rabbit costume caught her eye. It was pure white with a pink underbelly, a hood with long rabbit ears, and a button-up hatch for easy access to her diaper. She touched the suit and gasped, feeling how soft it felt against her hoof. "I want this one," she said with delight as she pulled it off the rack, Undoing the buttons of the hatch so she could slip it on.

Discord helped a little getting the sleeves to pull through and adjusting the hood over her head. "Wow, you really do look like a rabbit."

Fluttershy just bounced over and hugged Discord. He can be insufferable, but he can be so cute sometimes, making this day so much better. Twilight also started putting on her owl costume and started to flap her wings and give cute "hoots!"

Discord didn't respond, not being used to receiving such kindness, and simply ruffled Fluttershy's head. They then went off to the cash register and purchased a few dozen outfits, plus an extra pack of diapers and a can of instant formula.

The lord of chaos strapped the two mares back in the stroller, and they headed off out of the souvenir shop. Fluttershy was wondering where they could be going next? As she asked out loud, "hey Discord, where are we going?"

"Oh, I think it's time for the grand finale! We're going to the bunny farm!" Discord exclaimed as he pushed them out the door. He then took two bottles and filled them with formula. "The trip's rather long, so you two should fill up."

Twilight was a bit reluctant but took her foal bottle and plopped it into her mouth; it didn't take long for her to start suckling down the contents. While Fluttershy being more hesitant, she shook her head, "um...c...can I just get som- eep!" The mare squealed as the bottle was placed into her mouth. She started to suckle it down as the warm milk went down her throat. Despite it being for foals, the formula tasted rather good! And creamy! She didn't complain a second more as she continued to suckle on her bottle. Discord then got back to pushing the two down the road, with the two adult ponies looking more like foals.


The two mares finished their bottles by the time they reached the fields of rabbits bouncing about. Twilight and Fluttershy both were jumping up and down, being excited to just go and play with the cute bunnies. But Discord, of course, did an impromptu diaper check. "Well, it seems Fluttershy had an accident, but don't worry! I will literally get you cleaned up in a flash!"

With a flick of his claw, Fluttershy was lifted up as her yellow-stained diaper was removed, her rump was cleaned, powdered, and a fresh diaper was strapped around her rump, and the button hatch was closed uptight. Twilight clapped her hooves, giggling, "that was so cool! Do me next!"

Discord snickered, "not yet, Twilight, you're still cle-" he stopped mid-sentence as Twilight let her bladder go soaking her diaper. Fluttershy was somewhat surprised how Twilight was acting more like a foal by the second.

"That's a good filly Twilight; let's get you cleaned up too." Discord replied as he was also a bit surprised by Twilight's behavior. He got her rump cleaned and a fresh diaper in a matter of seconds. Then he placed the two freshly cleaned ponies down with the bunnies.

Twilight giggled, waddling after the bunnies and asking strange questions like, do they have waistcoats and pocket watches. Fluttershy shook her head as she plopped down with a bunch of them and started to cuddle them and pet them lightly with her hooves. Twilight turned and asked, "Hey Fluttershy, how can you tell which ones are boys or girls?"

"Oh, that's um...uh...well, they usually have different behaviors. The males are usually bossier, and stubborn females are a bit more easy-going and usually have a trail of baby bunnies with them." Fluttershy explained.

Twilight eyes lit up, "oh, that's cool!" she turned to the bunnies and notice one bunny with a herd of baby ones she dawwed coming over and tried counting them, "let's see, one...two...um...uh what comes after two?"

Fluttershy blinked, seeing that Twilight was probably the most brilliant pony she knew, and yet she couldn't count after two...but what did come after two? "Um...maybe seven...no...um...I forgot…."

Twilight shrugged, "oh, I'll ask my teacher at magic kindergarten." She then flew over and to play with the baby bunnies. Fluttershy was now more concerned, seeing that Twilight clearly passed magic kindergarten long before they met. "Um, Discord, you're not doing anything to Twilight, right?"

Discord crossed his heart, "no, I swear I'm not doing anything; maybe she hit her head or something."

Fluttershy still glared at him, not trusting him entirely; he rolled his eyes, "seriously, I'm not doing anything...though I've noticed that this place is strange it feels like chaos magic...but at the same time it isn't…."

Fluttershy paused, and she suddenly had the same revelation. In fact, she was wondering where this zoo came from? It felt like it just suddenly appeared out of thin air.

"Oh, look! Is that an Ursa minor!" Twilight squealed, pointing a hoof across from the bunny farm. Fluttershy looked in the direction to see an Ursa Minor cub suckling on a giant foal bottle full of milk with a crowd of ponies watching. Trixie was in the enclosure with her horn lit as she exclaimed, "thank you all for coming! As I Trixie feed the most adorable Ursa Minor in Equestria!"

Many ponies dawwed seeing the cub was sleeping as he suckled on the bottle and sporting a relatively thick diaper around him. Discord scratched his head, "was that there before?"

Fluttershy giggled and clapped her hooves. She didn't care that Ursa minor was adorable, and Trixie seemed to be doing a good job caring for it. Twilight looked over, pouting, "no fair! I wana feed the Ursa Minor!"

Discord burst into laughter, "awww, is Twilight jealous? That is so cute!"

Fluttershy waddled over and replied, "why don't we ask if she can take hold of the bottle for a few moments? I'm sure Trixie won't mind."

Discord rolled his eyes, "trust me, that mare is more stubborn than Applejack; she'll probably get into a temper tantrum."

"Yeah! Trixie, a poopy head!" Twilight whined as she plopped on her padded rump with a pout.

Fluttershy sighed; it seemed like she had to be the adult in this situation despite being in a diaper. "Come on, Twilight, let's at least try asking her, okay? And be nice, don't be calling her names."

"Okay, Fluttershy," Twilight babbled as she took Flutterhsy's hoof as the pegasus blushed, feeling more like a big sister than a friend. They waddled across the path to the Ursa Minor exhibit, and there Fluttershy asked, "hello..um...Trixie, can we ask you a quick question?"

Trixie threw her hooves in the air, "of course, the great and powerful Trixie will answer any question you want!?"

Twilight then spoke up, "I wanna help feed the Ursa Minor…."

Fluttershy whispered, "what's the magic word?"

Twilight eeped like a toddler and added, "um...please let me feed the Ursa Minor."

Trixie looked over at Twilight in her cute owl outfit, and the diaper bulge made her burst into laughter. "For Twilight wearing a diaper in public! Sure, go ahead!" She continued laughing, unable to control herself.

Fluttershy frowned, "that is rather rude Trixie, apologize to Twilight."

Trixie looked over, "what Trixie is an adult and will not be lectured by ponies who were foal stu-" she eeped as a poofy diaper appeared around her rump with little stars and moons printed on the padding." who dares put a diaper on the great and powerful Trixie!?"

Discord appeared, "I did, seeing you needed to learn a lesson." He lifted her up and placed her in the stroller near him, strapping her in. She started to curse and shout at the lord of chaos, who then plopped a pacifier into her mouth. "My goodness, somepony needs a nap."

The surrounding ponies laughed at Discord's joke, and this only made Trixie blush and quiet down; seeing her tantrum was making things worse. Twilight then took the bottle using her magic and gently pressing the rubber nipple to Ursa Minor's mouth. Fluttershy whispered instructions telling her to be gentle and let the cub suckle at his pace.

Twilight whispered, "he's so big! Can you believe that an Ursa Major is like a million times bigger!?"

Fluttershy giggled, seeing Twilight was so much like a toddler, and replied, "yes...they do get rather big, and you're doing a great job feeding him."

She then flew over and gave the giant diaper a few prods, not surprised seeing it was slightly used. Then she flew over to see that the sleeping bear was doing fine, breathing was expected, and the cub seemed to be deep in his sleep. But what struck her the most about it all was that there was even a diaper that big! And how could anypony change him!?

"Um, Discord, I might need your help; the poor cub used his diaper and probably needs a change," Fluttershy whispered.

Discord shook plastic toy keys over Trixie, making her grumble angrily through her pacifier as he turned to Fluttershy. "Oh, yes, he probably does. Such a huge diaper it is. Can you imagine the amount of foal powder you'd need? Why not go give the cub a hug?"

Sounding like a fun idea, the pegasus flew over and snuggled into the Ursa Minor's belly as she sank into the fat and fur of the giant Ursa Minor. The belly felt so warm as the next thing Fluttershy knew, the large paw came down over her like a heavy blanket. She felt so relaxed and safe, rubbing her face into the soft fur. It didn't take long for her to feel tired again and the urge to fall asleep as she closed her eyes and let sleep take over.


Fluttershy yawned as the sound of birds chirping woke her from her sleep. Rubbing her eyes, she smiled a bit. "Mmm, that was nice." She spotted the Ursa minor held in her hooves . "huh, I don't remember having this plushie; it's cute, though. I think I'll keep you." Letting out a little squeeze, she gave it another hug.

She then felt something around her rump and looked down to see that she was wearing the cute bunny outfit with the rather noticeable diaper bulge. She should be feeling embarrassed, but the outfit was so soft, and it looked so cute on her. Besides, she was alone in her bed, and nopony was around to see her. Seeing it was relatively still early in the morning, she decided to snuggle under the covers holding the Ursa minor plush in her hooves, and went back to sleep. Her animals could wait an hour.