• Published 25th Jun 2021
  • 2,921 Views, 25 Comments

Foalish Desires - Foal Star



This is an anthology of the mane six having odd dreams about being treated as foals

  • ...
33
 25
 2,921

Chapter two: Foal-Mart

"Morning, Applejack!" Somepony exclaimed, Applejack turning to see who had just spoken.

She saw Apple Bloom standing over her. "Ready to see the new store in town?" She asked, beaming.

Applejack was confused; wasn't she the big sister. "Hey? Apple Bloom, aren't ya supposed to be younger than me?"

"Of course not, silly, now come on! We don't want to be late!" The older mare replied; she then unveiled the sheets, and Applejack squeaked, seeing a diaper around her rump. "Hey, I dun wet the bed!"

"Of course not; it's just in case ya have an accident." Apple Bloom cooed; she gave the padding a few pats. "See all dry! You're doing well in your potty training!"

"Can' I take it off then," Applejack blushed, climbing down off the bed.

Apple Bloom went to her drawer, pulling out a cute frilly green dress as she replied, "hmm, let's keep it on while we're out, dun wanna have an accident in the store."

"Guess you're right…." Applejack grumbled as she lifted her little forehooves up, letting Apple Bloom slip the dress over her. The filly fixed the dress seeing it barely hid the padding, but it was better than nothing. Apple Bloom took out a sippy cup full of milk and some apple fritters. "Now snack on this while we walk, ok? We're gonna be late!"

Applejack drooled as she took her little snack and followed her 'older sister' out of the house and the streets. It was so early Celestia didn't even raise the sun yet. She gave a small sigh of relief nopony was out to see her walking about in her diaper. So she continued to follow Apple Bloom as she chomped on the fritters and suckled on the milk. Being the little sister wasn't that bad if she gets to eat fritters for breakfast! She didn't even notice Apple Bloom just smiling at her, and she snapped back, "what! Why ya giving me that look!?"

"Oh, you just have the cutest waddle in your pampers," Apple Bloom teased.

Applejack's cheeks flushed red, "Nah, uh! Stop embarrassin' me!" She fixed her dress, trying to cover more of her diaper, but it might have grown shorter somehow with more of her padding exposed. "
They eventually made it to the new store; it was huge! The building had two massive screen doors with a sign overhead "Flim and Flam's Foal Supply Store."

"Wait! Foal supply store, but I'm not a baby!" Applejack whined, stomping her hoof.

Apple Bloom ruffled her sister's mane. "Oh, you're growing up so fast; I just wanted to baby you one more time before you started kindergarten, just for old times sake. Besides, Flim and Flam said we can take whatever we want, and they'll pay for it. I'm sure there's stuff you'll like."

Applejack thought it over...she heard Flim and Flam actually changed and are helping ponies instead of scamming them...and she wouldn't mind getting a doll and some toys. "Fine! I'll play along…."

"Thank you!" Apple Bloom squealed as she tugged on her sister's hoof as they came through the front doors to see the floor was covered in pink and white tiles; there were rows of cash registers. A giant cut out of a stork hanging above them, Applejack eyes scanning around the very vibrant isles within sight. Rows of toys, plushies, and all kinds of times, all for her to play with.
Flim and Flam then appeared, both wearing aprons. Film exclaimed, "Welcome to Flim and Flan's foal supply store! We're still working on a better name!"

Flam grumbled, "I wanted to call it Diapers R Us."

Applejack giggled, finding they were still the silly crazy stallions even if they 'reformed' she then asked, "um...so ya letting us buy anything we want for free?"

"Well...not exactly ya see, yes you can take whatever ya want, but you gotta agree to be our new mascot!"
"What!?" Applejack cried out.

Flam gulped, "oh, we know you're not a foal anymore...but you do look so cute in...um...diapers, and we thought we could use your likeness for some advertisements."

"No way! Not happening," Applejack snapped.

Apple Bloom bent down, "hey, it's just one photo opt, plus you're already padded up, so it'll be easy. Besides, Diamond Tiara would totally be jealous."
Applejack giggled, thinking how Diamond Tiara, her rival, would totally freak out seeing her face on newspapers and posters! "Yeah, and she's still in diapers too! Yeah, that would be awesome!"

Flim waved a hoof, "well, my brother will set up the place where we'll do the photoshoot, so why don't we go spruce up Applejack a bit."

Applejack waddled across the store to the 'bathrooms' where she was plopped on a counter. Flim bowed and asked, "how can I remove your dress?"

"S..sure?" Applejack replied as Flim did so, removing the filly's dress then taking out a small dropper.

"Alright, this is a little potion my brother and I cooked up; it's gonna make you look a little more like a foal; just give ya some foal fat is all."

Applejack grinds her teeth; this deal keeps getting worse and worse...but Apple Bloom whispered, "how long will it last?"

"Only a few hours; she'll be back to normal not long after she leaves," Flim explained.

Applejack sighed, "fine! Guess I gotta look the part?"

Flim then dropped a slight drop in her mouth; she groaned as her body bloated out, and she could see her tummy poking out and felt her face swell. Then Flim nodded with a smile, "very nice!"

He hoofed Apple Bloom a diaper. "Can you pad her up in this?"

"Oh! This is so soft!" Apple Bloom squeaked, feeling the padding,

"They are called Cloudies, a trendy brand for pegasi foals, but we think we can make them for unicorns and earth ponies too. Besides, ya can't beat enchanted clouds."

Applejack snickered, thinking about Rainbow Dash modeling for Cloudies. "Hey, I think my friend models those diapees."

"She does!" Apple Bloom giggled, showing the package, and she saw a foal Rainbow Dash on the package.

Flim nodded, patting Applejack's head. "well, isn't that sweet? Once you're padded up, meet us out in the front of the store."

The stallion then left to give the two some privacy. Applejack laid down, and Apple Bloom did a quick diaper change. The little farm filly squeaked, feeling the new padding hit her bottom. It was soft and comfortable, more so than anything she'd ever felt. The filly kicked about in her padding and sighed, "otay, I admit it, these diapees are the best!"
"Oh, glad you like them," Apple Bloom cooed, giving her sister's padding a few pats. But I thought you didn't want to be in diapers anymore?"

"Um...can I change my mind?" Applejack squeaked Apple Bloom hoisted her off the changing table and on the ground. "Of course, and if you want, we can baby you after kindergarten."

"Yay!" Applejack giggled as she ran out of the bathroom and when she saw the little setup. It was a bunch of packages of cloudies all strewn about with a giant cloud with an actual Stork; he had a sack in its beak. "Can you hurry up! I have to get back to the factory!"

"Wait...do babies really come from storks!?" Applejack cried out.

Apple Bloom's cheeks flushed red, "of course they do! Now don't keep the stork waiting!"

Applejack ran over as she was scooped into the cloth. She was then given a package of clourdies to hold.

"Alright, just hold the diapers to the camera and give us a big smile!" Flam exclaimed.

Applejack gave them a smile and held the package up as they took pictures of her. She started to do poses standing up and then hugging the stork. He laughed, cradling her in his wing. "Aww, I remember when I delivered you! You were such an anxious little cutie that nearly kicked me off course!"

"Eep! Sorry! Bucking is just what we apples do," Applejack apologized.

"It's ok; ya should've seen ya, grandma, when I delivered her." The stork commented as he placed her down. "Alright, I gotta go! We got the pictures, right?"

Flim and Flam both nodded, with Flam replying, "yep! Thanks for doing that!"

Applejack got up as she was now ready to go into the store and pick out anything she wanted... She was about to go running off, but Apple Bloom scooped the filly and placed her in a shopping cart. "Nope, your gonna get lost, little one."

"Fine," Applejack grumbled and plopped down as Apple Bloom pushed her along. She noticed something was off; her legs seemed to be stubbier "um...Apple Bloom, how old am I?" Applejack asked.

"Oh, your only two, sweetie.." Apple bloom cooed as Applejack shoved a hoof in her mouth. "Two...guess that's right…well, I guess that means more cloudies for me!"

Apple Bloom, of course, went to the diaper aisle full of all kinds of brands. "Hmm, of course, you want cloudies." she threw in a couple packages.

"We should get Diamond Tiara princess filly diapers for her birthday party." Apple Bloom cooed, placing some of those in the shopping cart. "Oh, apple-scented foal powder!"

Applejack clapped her hooves, and Apple Bloom let her whiff the container as it smelt like apple cinnamon. Then they went down the aisle Applejack saw nighttime diapers with Luna's face printed on the packaging.

"Oh yes, you're such a heavy wetter, better get a few of these, "Apple Bloom chimed as she placed them in the shopping cart.

"Dun say that out loud!" Applejack whined, kicking about.

"Oh, nopony is even in the shop yet," Apple Bloom snickered as they went to the end of the aisle; they then turned around and entered the foal clothing aisle. Applejack groaned, "ugh, ya gonna buy like a dozen foal outfits I never gonna wear."

"Hey, the way you go through clothes, it's always good to stock up," Apple Bloom chimed. She took a few onesies, various green ones, pink ones, some play overalls. Applejack then spotted a small cowcolt hat and gasped, "can I get that!"

"Oh, of course!" Apple Bloom placed the small hat on her sister's head. She adjusted it, but for some reason, it would always cover her eyes a little, and she had to smack it to keep it from blinding her. Then they went down the foal furniture aisle. Apple Bloom squealed as she zoomed over to a giant crib, "oh, the Flim Flam brothers just made this; it's the sleeper 9000! It will make any foal go to sleep in a matter of minutes!"

"Yeah, right!" Applejack shouted, "let me test it!"

Applejack hoisted her little sister into the crib and then pressed the "test" button.

A scanner went over Applejack, and she eeped as the mobile overhead turned to apples and cows jumping over moons. The filly squeaked as mechanical arms tucked her under some sheets and then tucked her in. A pacifier was plopped in her mouth as nursery rhyme began to play, and it sounded very familiar...like something her mom sang to her...then she felt the crib begin to rock back and forth. She felt so at peace being tucked in the crib…

She squeaked when suddenly being woken up by Apple Bloom carrying her out, "had a nice nap, sleepyhead?"

Applejack stretched her limbs and then squeaked, hearing her diaper squelch. Apple Bloom gave the padding a few pats. "Oh, you just had an accident while naping."

She was then laid down on a changing pad in the aisle where her 'older sister' did a quick diaper change. Applejack didn't fight back, letting her sister strap her up in another pair of cloudies before plopping her back in the cart.

"Now, why don't ya go to the aisle you really want to go!" Apple Bloom squealed as she pushed her to what was the toy aisle. Dolls, plush animals, and flashing toys were boxed and laid out in the long aisle. Apple Bloom placed her down and gave her fresh diaper a pat." now, ya go on and play."

Applejack didn't need any more incentive; she was already crawling about, wondering what she should get! The filly picked out a plush bear, a flashy-looking rattle, a miniature farm set with little apple trees. She then continued to walk down the aisle, with her mind getting lost with all the bright lights flashing about and sounds playing. She then spotted two doors and saw them above labeled "Doll Room."

Applejack moved through the swinging back doors into the storage room, soon seeing the various boxes of clothes and other things lying about. She was also free of all her clothing, but she hadn't noticed. Next to one large machine was a strange empty doll box sitting next to a short conveyer belt. "Huh, what this then?" Moving up the panel with all sorts of blinky lights, the farmer spotted a button with 'press me 'on it. Seeing no reason not to, she pushed it immediately, hearing the machine come to life. Being momentarily startled, gloved mechanical hands grabbed her around her barrel, lifting her up and moving her onto the belt. "Hey, stop that," she said, confused, but was soon tackled by another set of arms. With the distraction, the machine pulled out the first item as she was lifted off her hooves just enough for something pink to be slid up her hind legs. The farmer gasped, cheeks going red when she realized she was being put into a thicker diaper. However, the ticking hands kept her from fussing too much as it was secured, the weight of which would have sent her falling onto her rump if not for the set of hands holding her up.

"Haha, no, hehe, stop ticking, haha!" Applejack kept squealing as her forelegs were raised up, and a blue and white dress went over her head and onto her form. She did find it awfully cute, though. Stopping her struggling, she watched as matching green and white socks were snaked up each of her legs along with a white bonnet and, lastly, a red bib around her neck with white apples on it. Still being held up, a mirror was lowered down so she could see herself. The mare can't help but laugh as she saw what she looked like. "Oh look, I'm a doll," she chimed, soon feeling a red pacifier pop in her mouth to finish the look. She felt oddly giddy as the machine gently lowered her into the box, securing her in with Velcro straps…

Hearing somepony coming, Applejack sniffled her giggles, soon seeing Flam walking into the room. "Flim, have you seen Applejack around?" He called as Flim entered behind him.

"Can't say I have, but we'd better get this new doll on display," Flim said as he lifted the box up in his magic.

It took quite the willpower not to start snickering as Applejack was carried along. The filly was then placed in the "doll" section and waited patiently to be bought. She almost felt like calling out to Apple Bloom when she walked on by wheeling the shopping car along. Sitting in the foal seat was another small Applejack who idly waved her way. The small doll kept suckling on the pacifier, taking the time to relax, and after some time, she saw Big Mac coming up to her spot.

"Oh, this one will do nicely," Mac said, lifting up the box and into his cart. Applejack giggled quietly as she was taken along. Not long after, she felt herself being placed on a conveyor belt facing upward and saw Flim at the cash register. "So you just wanted to buy this doll?"

"Ey'yup!" Big Mac exclaimed.

Flim looked down and scratched his mane, "huh, this one looks like Applejack; I wonder why?" The stallion looked over the box and snickered, seeing a "press my belly" button. He presses it, and the doll squeaked out, "I applejackie! And I love my diapee!"

Applejack's cheeks flushed red seeing the soundbox said that not her! While Flim shrugged, "Better talk to Flam and figure out if we're making dolls like this." He then scanned the doll, "that will be twenty bits."

Applejack snickered, seeing she was a rather expensive doll, but Big Mac hoofed him over a bag of bits nonetheless.

Within no time, she saw she was being taken into the living room of her farmhouse, spotting a small Applejack hopping in place of her new doll.

Applejack giggled a bit as her box was opened as; she soon sat down before her smaller self. Moments later, she felt her belly being pushed again. "Hi, I'm Applejackie!" she chimed happily as her counterpart clapped and moved her body around. Applejack laughing more.

Big Mac ruffled the filly's mane. "Such a cute doll! Let's do some tests." Taking the doll, he placed her down on a small plastic chair and popped a fake bottle of milk in its mouth. Applejack was surprised when she suckled on it automatically. The stallion dawwed then pressed her belly as the voice box made her burp.

"Uh oh, I go potty!" Applejack sang out, eeping as she naturally soaked the padding.

"Oh wow! She almost seems realistic!" Big Mac exclaimed. He then changed her diaper like an actual foal being relatively gentle and making sure to give her rump some powdering and a fresh diaper strapped around her bottom.

The stallion noticed the filly felt off. It wasn't a plastic feel or a felt...it felt like actual fur! "Huh!? These dolls are getting more realistic, I guess…."

Applejack thought this was rather funny, kind of like a prank besides being babied by her big brother. It was kind of fun, and he wasn't that bad at caring for foals...maybe he'll be a dad someday. She amended up, laughing a bit as she was hugged by him. "I love you!" Her voice box spoke for her.

"Awww, love you too!" Big Mac cried out and hugged Applejack close.

Big Mac then placed her down at a small tea party, her belly poked a few more times. "I love to play," she sang with a constant smile as she did her job being a toy. As she played, she saw one pony doll at the table looking at her, its mane all purple and sparkly stars.

But she barely even had time to think it over as she had a sippy cup full of tea plopped into her mouth. She looked to see the strange plush doll having a sippy cup too. She wanted to ask who she was, but she couldn't move her mouth even if it didn't have a sippy cup shoved into her mouth.

Applejack finished suckling down the tea then felt her diaper get soaked again! But Big Mac already noticed scooping her up for another diaper change before he took her to his bed. Where he hugged her close as he laid under the covers.

"Night, little babyjack," he whispered.

"Nighty night," her voice box chimed, and she felt her eyelids close on their own. She just snuggled next to her big brother, hearing his heartbeat with its thumping, luring her into a deep sleep...

Applejack sat up in bed, rubbing her head as the dream came to her. "Wow, now that was rather random." Feeling something against her side, she turned her head to see Smarty Pant lying next to her. "I wonder how that doll got there."

She got out of bed, momentarily giving her belly a rub before looking out the window to see her brother looking around the yard. Walking outside, Applejack snickered, taking the doll from her back. "Ya looking for this!"

"He..hey! Give that back!" Big Mac squeaked, snatching the doll away making Applejack laugh,

"Sorry, I didn't take it honestly; I just found it."

"Yeah, right…" Big Mac grumbled as he walked off.

Applejack scratched her mane...how did that doll end up in her bed. "Eh, whatever, now I gotta go po...I...I mean, use the bathroom!" the farm mare meeped; feeling somewhat embarrassed, she almost said "potty" out loud. She ran off feeling the pang in her bladder and secretly hoping she made it.