• Published 16th Jun 2021
  • 419 Views, 9 Comments

The Experience Files (volume 5) - keithsterling



This my fifth installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 5). I have post Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3 and Volume 4 on this site.

  • ...
 9
 419

Everyday life CH 6

It two weeks later, another comfortably warm summer afternoon driving down the horseways in black crystal powered Jaguar XF S on her way to the City of Pasture Springs a lovely desert community in the high desert area of Coltifornia was a gorgeous light blue half Alicorn/ unicorn mare with crimson red mane and tail. Her very shapely 6ft 6in equine figure was attired in sierra floral Liz Claiborne mare’s V-neck short sleeve blouse and charcoal heather Liz Claiborne classic fit straight legged trousers.

On her luxurious gracefully long rounded shaped pair of light blue bare feet with vivid orange toenail polish were pewter gray easy street mare's fabulous cone heeled pumps with two and one-fourth heels. Folded on her back were her large light blue feathered bird wings. And sitting on her snout were black Arizona semi-rimless square mares sunglasses and on the passenger seat of her vehicle was a brown monogram Liz Claiborne Jess tote bag with her personal possessions. This half Alicorn/ unicorn mare was Chief Executive officer Aurora Silverlight for Dayspring Corporation in downtown Los Ungulas and the oldest daughter of Justice and Celestia Silverlight.

'By the light, it has been a very exhausting week at the Dayspring Corporation, so many new clients and new advertising campaigns. I am so glad that I have this week off. To go visits my parents in Pasture Springs for a little while.’ Aurora thought as she drove into the Warm Sands neighborhood of Pasture Springs up to her parent's mid-century modern single-family home in the community.

After parking her vehicle in the street, she walks up to the front door of her parent's home; she then can hear the unmistakable sound of a lawnmower motor going coming from the backyard; she figures that her father is cutting the grass in the backyard. Once at the door, she inserts the key into the lock and opens it; through the door, she enters a small Carson gray wood-planked looking ceramic tiled foyer that leads into an airy and bright modern designed spacious family room.

The walls are painted in a soft gray color scheme and carpeted with hemlock-colored Berber carpet; a beige-colored Loretta sofa sits just in front of the French doors that lead into the well-manicured backyard. On either end of the couch were navy blue colored Clarinda accent chairs, and in front of the sofa between the accent chairs was an Applewood coffee table. To the right of the small foyer was the combined eating area and kitchen. A U-shaped kitchen layout allows for ample counter space, and this versatile layout is perfect for separating the eating area from the home's cooking area.

As Aurora thought, looking through the windows of the French doors that lead into the well-manicured backyard cutting the grass. Was her father attired in vetiver green Puma essentials stallion's crew neck short-sleeve graphic T-shirt and timber wolf brown tapered athletic fit jeans. Why on his socked dark blue bare feet were black white gum Reebok club stallion’s sneakers. A pair of black Bose noise-canceling headphones were on his head. A moment later, Aurora putting her keys back into her purse before walking into the family room of her parent's home.

After placing her purse on top of the coffee table, she continues through the French patio doors behind the sofa onto the well-built deck. Aurora’s two and one fourth inch heels clickety-clack on the Hana brown grooved composite deck boards as she steps onto the deck. In front of her was dark brown walnut six-piece patio dining set. On the east side of the deck were dark brown walnut two-piece lounge set and a dark brown walnut Seville wood-frame patio loveseat.

In the center of the lounging area was a small stone-looking fire pit. On the west side of the deck was brushed stainless steel finished Coyote twenty-eight-inch C-series freestanding grill. Knowing that her father would probably not hear her calling to him as he wearing noise-canceling headphones, Aurora takes a seat at the table, crossed her legs. One knee tossed casually over the other and begins tapping her luxurious gracefully long curvy light blue heeled clad barefoot soundlessly in the open air to wait for him to notice her.

She didn't have long to wait a second later. Justice switches off the lawnmower, placing the noise-canceling headphone on his neck. Justice turns and blinks with surprise as he turns towards the deck, sees his oldest foal sitting at the picnic table waving hello to him with her well-manicured hand with vivid orange fingernail polish. He pushes the lawnmower into the storage shed before making his way up the stairs toward his oldest daughter sitting at the table.

"Hello Aurora, (kissing her on her cheek) what bring you to visit me?" Justice asked, floating two ice tea glasses out of the kitchen outside in front of both ponies.

“Really nothing, father, just wanted to get out of the city for a little while," Aurora explains, taking a sip from the ice tea in front of her as her father has a dubious expression on his snout.

"Oh?" Justice said, questioning as he reaches over the table and touches his daughter on the end of her snout with his finger causing Aurora to chuckle slyly for a moment.

"I am very exhausted father, new clients and new advertising campaigns," Aurora explains as she sighs slowly before taking another drink from her ice tea.

“You are so much like your mother, Aurora," Justice comments as he takes a drink from his glass of ice tea before drawing a magical figure-eight symbol in the air with his index finger before snapping his finger, setting off his spell.

"Huh?!" Aurora uttered in surprise as her magically severed feet appear in front of her father on the table.

Aurora watches as her father, using his magic, creates a small set of dark blue wooden stocks big enough to hold her severed feet comfortably as the cut was few inches above her ankle joints as to not hurt his own daughter. At any other time, Aurora would be in a full-blown panic attack went her defenseless feet are placed in her father’s magically created small wooden stocks on the table.

Because she is desperately ticklish upon her bare feet, much likes her own mother Celestia is. But due to her heighten stress level of new clients and new advertising campaigns. Aurora is relishing the opportunity for her desperately ticklish bare feet to be exploited for the very purpose of relieving her stress in the most controlled way. Her father’s propensity to tickle a beautiful mare’s feet like her just to hear them laugh.

'You can fool me, my lovely foal; you want me to tickle your desperately ticklish bare feet to relieve your stress in the most controlled way. As I can’t stand being manipulated into tickling a mare's feet like this. Talking with your little sister Blueberry. I learned that you have been much stressed of late. So as she was leaving to head home. I suggested to her that you should come to visits me went I am feeling better. Being as astute as she is, she knew right away why I suggested her older sister come to visit me.’ Justice thought as the ears on top of Aurora's headstand straight-up upon hearing the sucking sounds of leather pumps removed from the large sweaty bare feet of a half Alicorn/ unicorn mare.

Her leather pumps removed left revealed a pair of a luxurious gracefully long rounded-shaped pair of light blue bare feet. The semi-deep arches on both her feet had a classy and splendidly sleek curvature to them. That led to impeccable circular balls of her feet. The luscious rounded heels emphasized the overall look of her extravagant feet. It continues up to pleasing ten bountiful long elegant, and slender toes; each toenail was elegantly trimmed and shaped painted with vivid orange toenail polish.

Went she scrunches her toes down, the glistening soft, smooth, light blue soles easily crease before smoothing out once again. Justice's oldest daughter's feet were on par with her mother's plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet, but not as plushy or spacious as her mother's feet. Aurora gives a startled gasp as her father's fingernail scratches the smooth radius of the ball of her foot sending electrical impulses through her nervous system to her brain. It caused her large light blue feathered bird wings to flicker on her back.

"My? Are we ticklish, my lovely foal?" Justice said, teasing as he takes a good long whiff of his daughter’s luxurious gracefully long rounded shaped pair of light blue bare feet trapped in magically created dark blue wooden stocks in front of him.

“Oh? I smell Rose oil-infused moisturizer upon these supple bare feet, my dear Aurora." Justice said, knowing with a caring demeanor as a tender tear rolls down her light blue cheek.

"Huh!" Aurora exclaims in surprise as the single finger moved to the center of her bare feet as more fingers were added, upping the tingling sensation applied to her desperately ticklish light blue bare feet.

Aurora knows that her father is keeping the tickling of her desperately ticklish light blue bare feet to a minimum as to not induce orgasmic bliss in his eldest daughter by intently tickling her like her mother. Even those she is a fully grown half Alicorn/unicorn mare, he still sees her as his little foal.

"I am good father; I can feel the stress slowly going away. So please continue tickling me like that. I will not reach that level, and plus, I am quite enjoying this. My feet have always been my weakness since I was a foal." Aurora explains kindly as her father kisses his eldest daughter's bountiful long elegant, and big slender toes on her feet, causing her to blush.

"As you wish, my dear foal," Justice said, obeying as his fingers started tickling her luscious rounded heels.

“Nooohohoho! N-not! My heeheeheeheel! Eeeheehahahaha!” Aurora asserted protesting out of habit rather than an actual complaint as her father scratched the supple, light blue flesh on the bottom of his daughter’s heels gingerly.

"Waitwaaitwailt! Stahahahahaaa! Stahaahaahaha!" Aurora called begged to gasp for needing oxygen between her enchanting laughter.

To allow his eldest daughter to regain her composure, Justice extracted her magically severed luxurious gracefully long rounded shaped pair of light blue bare feet from the magically created dark blue wooden stocks. He stood her magically severed delicate blue bare feet with vivid orange toenail polish on the wooden table in front of him and before he could begin scrutinized them.

“Father, could you break your spell? And reattach my feet to my legs. It kind of unnerving to see my light blue bare feet on top the table like that, father." Aurora said, gracious with a bit of modesty as her toes curl on top of the table.

“All right, Aurora. But you must allow me to scrutinize those lovely light blue bare feet of your, my dear daughter.” Justice commented as a thin layer of anxious sweat formed on Aurora’s bare feet with her father’s request.

"Yes, Father," Aurora said, her vibrant voice edged with stress; even those she knows her own father would never hurt his foal. But still, her lovely light blue bare feet are desperately ticklish than any mare in Equestria.

With a snap of his fingers, his daughter's magically severed luxurious gracefully long rounded-shaped pair of light blue bare feet vanish from on top of the table. A few moments later, Aurora swings her legs out from under the table and sighs softly as her feet are back on the end of her long Alicorn legs.

But soon, his eldest daughter stood up; the soft succulent texture of his eldest daughter's light blue bare feet ensured a very satisfying and elegant pap-pops went the balls of her feet made a moderate impact as she walks across the deck. As she nears the patio, loveseat nauseating spurts of adrenaline course through Aurora's vein and get worse as she sits down on the loveseat. Seeing his eldest daughter very anxious as she stretches her long Alicorn legs out on the loveseat causes her father to quickly walk over to the love seat.

"I promise Aurora, I will not tickle your feet again. All I want to do is get a perfect look at your luxurious, gracefully long, rounded-shaped pair of light blue bare feet. Because of your desperately ticklish light blue bare feet, you keep them protected in your shoes, and I have never seen you barefooted." Justice said, reassuring as he kissed her on her cheek to comfort her.

“Thank you, father. I am ready.” Aurora said with reassuring calmness as her father floated a light blue walker Edison patio ottoman over to where his daughter's feet were on the end of the patio love seat.

"Father, where is mother at?" Aurora inquiry as Justice gently set his eldest daughter's light blue bare feet on his lap as Aurora twisted her whole body on the patio love seat to not hurt herself.

“Your mother went shopping at one of the outlet malls on the outskirts of City of Pasture Springs; a sale flyer arrived in our mail last week for one of her favorite stores," Justice said as he cupped his oldest daughter’s luscious rounded heels in one hand and lifts them to eye level.

A closer look at his older daughter's bountiful long elegant, and slender toes revealed each and every loop, curve, and a swirl of her long sleek, and slender toe prints. A playful look appears on Aurora's face as she teasingly wiggles her bountiful long elegant, slender toes gleefully towards her father.

"Eeeheeheeheehee! Hey! F-father! Y-you're tihihickling me on p-purpose!" Aurora exclaims, annoyed as Justice intentionally traced the semi-deep arches on both his daughter's feet with his finger following the classy and splendidly sleek curvature of the arch of his daughter's foot to her chagrin.

A moment later the front door open as a breathtakingly gorgeous white with a hint of pink Alicorn mare with golden blonde mane and tail carrying shopping bags in her hands walk in. Her perfect 6ft 5in equine figure was attired in pink and white, White Mark Oakley plaid mare's long-sleeve button-down shirt, and light Portland blue a.n.a mare's high rise straight leg jeans. On her plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with bright red toenail polish were black Clark’s mare’s Glison flip-flops.

Folded on her back were her large white with a hint of pink feathery bird wings, and dangling from her perfect shoulder was Dijon yellow st John bay shoulder bag. This Alicorn mare was Celestia Silverlight, the former CEO of Dayspring Corporation and mother to Aurora, Somnus, and Blueberry.

She pauses momentarily on the small Carson gray wood-planked-looking ceramic tiled foyer that leads into her airy and bright modern colored designed home. She notices the brown monogram Liz Claiborne Jess tote bag sitting on the coffee table in the family room. Celestia's eyes shine with pleasure knowing that one of her daughters is visiting today, and can help but giggle knowing that her gorgeous daughters rarely leave wearing the shoes on their feet.

As their daughters have luxurious bare feet just like their mother does. The fantastic sound of flip-flops slapping against the nude heels of her plush white with a hint of pink elegant bare feet begins. She proceeds into the carpeted family room towards the French doors leading into the well-manicured backyard and Hana's brown grooved composite deck.

A gleeful smile forms on Celestia's snout as she pauses just inside French doors went; she noticed the pewter gray easy street mare's fabulous cone-heeled pumps with two and one-fourth heels laying on top of the table on the deck. She knows right away that it is her oldest daughter visiting today. She slips off her flip-flops from her reasonably large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with bright red toenail polish before proceeding to the deck.

The weightier pitter-patter of her plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet ensured a very satisfying pap-pops as the perfectly round and soft balls of her feet made an impact. On the deck, she walks onto the deck with her oldest daughter and husband to greet them.

"Hello, mother," Aurora said politely as her mother bend over the back of the patio loveseat and kissed her eldest daughter on her cheek, loving.

"Hello Aurora, I see you are letting your father scrutinized your luxurious gracefully long rounded shaped pair of light blue bare feet," Celestia comments as she walks over to her father. He lifts his head up to kiss his beloved Alicorn wife on her lips.

"I am mother; it been very stressful at the Dayspring Corporation of late. So letting my father play with my light blue bare feet is very restful. Even those I am very desperately ticklish than any mare in Equestria like you mother." Aurora comments as her mother sit down on the edge of the fire pit, crossed her legs, one knee tossed casually over the other, and begins tapping her luxurious barefoot soundlessly in the open air.